[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do single mothers produce such fucked up kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: french_grill.png (290 KB, 577x487) Image search: [Google]
french_grill.png
290 KB, 577x487
Why do single mothers produce such fucked up kids?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>70311432
Because they're not British.
>>
>>70311432
Lack of male role models. We should encourage more men and less women to become teachers. Especially in crappier cities.
>>
>>70311517
>implying British single moms aren't some of the worst kind of parents to have.
>>
>>70311432

Because women are neurotic and psychotic.

t. unfortunate child of a single mother
>>
>>70311432
Absence of a strong and practical father figure to counteract the predominantly emotional mother. The child is raised with an entirely female mindset with no father to look up to, making them think more emotionally rather than rationally. In addition they're likely to display poorer and potentially criminal behaviour as a single woman will have a harder time controlling and disciplining them from a young age.

>>70311517
Oh shut up.
>>
>>70311432
Disintegration of communities.

For one it is of course unnatural to have only one parent, but as communities grew larger and urbanization happened, extended family and communal child-rearing has all but disappeared. Meaning that there are rarely any other blood-related males, nor females to assist the woman in raising her child, should the father be unavailable.
>>
gee i dunno lol maybe something to do with lack of a father?
>>
Womans look only from 1 perspective, men look at different perspectives and conclude the ones who he agrees with and the ones he doesnt. It doesnt matter who of the two was wrong or right, the single mother child will not learn to look at things in a different perspective than their own.
>>
>>70311432
Without a dad young boys look for that male authority figure and acceptance in other ways like gangs
>>
>>70311432
>frenchgirlapp

What is this?
>>
>>70311432
I was my mom's height when I was six. Do you really expect a single mother to keep her child in line when he's bigger than her by the time he's going through puberty?
>>
File: 111164727.jpg (147 KB, 594x394) Image search: [Google]
111164727.jpg
147 KB, 594x394
>>70312166
forgot my pic
>>
>>70311432
Because women are not human.
>>
>>70312645
*tipping intensifys*
>>
>>70311432
Women are unstable and lack the solid bases that forms logic.
>>
>>70311432
My single mom put my brother and me both through college. We don't nig and we contribute each in our own ways.

I think many single women are unfortunately estranged from many people, and in neglected communities lack the time and ability to counteract niggative influences. But to blame niggative behavior on genetics is mindless.

Many children could escape the fate if they had access to wider community resources and less niggative stereotyping.
>>
>>70312166
And they often end up emulating it in the worst ways possible, causing them to panic once reality smacks them in the face and they can't handle it.
>>
>>70312924
>We don't nig
>access to wider community resources
>>
File: 1460082506855.jpg (116 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460082506855.jpg
116 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>70312924
>>70313047
ooga booga need more moni for dem programs!
>>
>>70312924
Nigger
>>
>>70313150
Urge to breed. Rising
>>
>>70311432

Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah!
>>
>>70313047
>>70313167
That was entirely normal before the cancer of industrialization, productivism and subversive liberal ideology.
>>
Women Process shit emotionally 80% of the time. Men Process shit Logically 90% of the time
The balance from both is needed to raise not only a caring child but one who thinks

Yes theres the exception bullshit, but unless there is equal contributions from both sides of the spectrum, children from single parent households will lack in growth either emotionally or logically.
>>
>>70312924
You are correct. Big brother programs do wonders for men in underprivliged communites
>>
>>70313442
Yes but the bastard children of whores should not be allowed those resources. Allowing them to burden society at all is already way too generous.
>>
>>70313599
True, but that is primarily a symptom of the same disease.

I was also of course speaking of other, more legitimate reasons where a father might be absent.
>>
>>70312203
An app where people submit photos of themselves to be drawn by other people. It is returned to you when someone draws you I think
>>
>>70311432
To know the answer, let's examine one example: Atlanta.

If you've never been, it's nigger central, with niggers doing what niggers do. The vast majority of niggers there grew up in a single-parent household--almost all were raised by single mothers and some were even of different fathers. A vast majority of them haven't even met their fathers or left them at a very young age. So they lack male role models and father figures in their lives.

Young black men, lacking that, seeks it elsewhere. And then comes rap music and the promotion of all manner of degenerate values such as "ghetto" and "thug" culture. Monkey see (or in this case, hear), monkey do, right?

Young black women, lacking any kind of discipline and a father figure to honor get stuck in that childish mindset--they never fully reach mental and emotional maturity.

And then you have these children making babies at a young age and repeating the same mistakes their parent(s) made, and probably do worse.

And it gets exponentially worse every generation. Because the cycle repeats as each child is raised by single mothers who can't/won't raise them properly, which can be attributed to hardship, incompetence, and/or feminism. Because they themselves lacked a father figure in their life, which can also be attributed to hardship, incompetence, and/or feminism.

It is as if they're devolving further. You know the saying where you're supposed to raise your children better than how your parents raised you? With the niggers of Atlanta, the trend seems to be the other way around--parents (single or not) raising their children worse than their parents raised them.

And now the Jews and their feminism are encouraging this same behavior on a national scale. Hell, even a global scale, where feminism advocates that they don't need men to raise a child, increasing the chances of raising flawed individuals that will continue the cycle.
>>
File: 1392884576075.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1392884576075.png
177 KB, 316x321
>>70313930
what a depressing reality...
>>
>>70313047
Yep. Humans are social organisms and require communities. Actually, it's the ballsacking mighty-in-their-own-minds whitebaggers who think they are metasocial, but then you scurry to hide under bigger nutsackers, trembling in fright at the real world and its complexity.
>>
>>70313167
Yep. Pay the fuck up. You're going to pay, one way or another. Or go hide in a cave and live like a real mythical ballsacker.
>>
>>70313930
Gosh, think how ballsacking we'd all be if we had "male role models" just like you. We could diddle our daughters and be a real paterfamilias.
>>
>>70314431
i can clearly see youre visibly angry, nignog :^)
why so mad?
>>
>>70314351
Whitebaggers?

Have some self-respect you fucking nigger. Best community resource around was boss nigger who lived down the street in a really big, well-kept house, washed his work truck every day, walked his big family down to church every Sunday wearing a full suit and greeting everybody he met with a boss nigger grin. He was the guy who would come down other peoples' streets and yell at other people's kids to keep them in line.

And when boss nigger came around, you best believe the kids got in line.
>>
>>70312253
>I was my mom's height when I was six.

Is your mom a dwarf...?
>>
>>70316269
nah, she just got blacked is all
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 861x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 861x572
>>70311432
Funny, same thing happened to me...
>>
>>70313442
no, it was normal for the community to help their own members who needed help

it was not normal for some ooga booga nigger from kenya to take your shit by force and give it to nigglets
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.