[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Brexit.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
What are the chances of Brexit happening?
Judging by polls, almost exactly 50%, right?
>>
>>70309541
Polls don't account for the government rejecting popular vote and doing whatever they want
>>
>>70309541
30% according to prediction markets. If it were 50-50 then polls wouldn't show a consistent slight bias for Bremain.
>>
>>70310949
Kay, sounds reasonable.

A Brexit would probably be the biggest happening of the decade, as it would lead other countries to consider leaving.
>>
>>70311470
Indeed so. Only we can vote for Trump, but only they can vote for brexit.

It's just something you have to do.
>>
>>70311470
We can only hope they vote to leave and Sweden and Denmark do the same. Stop this mad undemocratic EU and start new with either a free trade zone or an actual, democratic superstate.
>>
Probably 0%, but the white cis-scum vote will be well over 50% whilst faggots will still pretend minorities are underprivileged and lacking political power.
>>
File: 1448986698500.webm (2 MB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1448986698500.webm
2 MB, 640x428
>>70309541
It's not going to happen. Cameron knows Obama will have him assassinated if he does it.

UK will always be America's little bitch.
>>
File: brexit.png (2 MB, 1087x853) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
2 MB, 1087x853
>>70309541

Goodbye EU, goodbye rapefugees, goodbye Merkel!
>>
>>70311846
A democratic block made up of western europe (and ONLY western europe) Would be pretty chill.
>>
>>70312115
Yup, I would have nothing against a Core EU that excludes Eastern Europe and Southern Europe (for their own good).
>>
>>70311470
Referendums maybe, but I doubt anyone else has the means to leave.

UK has it's own central bank and still has it's own currency, it's a huge advantage when talking brexit
>>
>>70309541
Its always "very close"
>>
we're winning currently, about 50% Brexit with some undecided
>>
>>70312115
Agreed, but the elites do not want that. They want cheap labor and Romanian hookers in Germany, not Spanish or French labor and Italian hookers.
>>
>>70312428
And why do they want us exactly?
>>
>>70312901
You're their clay, you're their debt slaves, and you rarely matter enough to care about beyond that.
>>
>>70312901
1. They can sell your country piece by piece as long as it is indebted. The Port of Piraeus was sold today to China. The same happened to many airports, hospitals, real estate, and so on.

2. They fear a domino effect if your country leaves the Euro, as many other countries, such as Italy or Finland, already consider it.
>>
>>70312901
Elites want poor countries they can control without democratic intereference. Greece is the right shithole for the elites to get rich. Look at Cameron, that tax evading whore, do you think he will step down? no, elites do what they want.
>>
File: 1456019852390.jpg (61 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
1456019852390.jpg
61 KB, 574x429
>>70313113
>>70313380
>>70313692
I just want Tsipras to get out
>>
>>70313938
I feel your pain.
>>
File: 1458493090862.jpg (66 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
1458493090862.jpg
66 KB, 720x468
>>70314164
You don't
>>
>>70314441
We have a Jew in power who is selling all our land.
>>
>>70309541
>>70309541
we rejected the EU and got forced into it anyway, we just call it something else

our jewlords wont let us pick the "wrong" choice or be on the "wrong side of history"
>>
File: 1458582822795.jpg (258 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
1458582822795.jpg
258 KB, 1024x709
>>70314529
Let it all out anon , talk to me
>>
>>70314705
Oh he thinks he i making gravy by selling off all of our productive assets to foreign buyers while kiwis can't even afford to buy a home in their own country.

i want five minutes alone with these politicians i will beat the shit out of them all with a jug cord.
>>
Brexit means different things many Britishfags do not consider :

- The end of different agreements between France and England regarding refugees : you won't be able to send them "back" to France as soon as they'll reach England. And you won't be able to control them on the French ground anymore. You will be able to do it only when they'll already be on your ground.
Why : with the Brexit, they'll lose part of their agreements with France and other European Countries regarding "border control".
> More refugees in England, less in France.

- The UK won't be part of the Transatlantic Agreement anymore. They'll have to make separate negotiations. And re-negotiate agreements with the EU. You won't be part of the biggest commercial agreement ever signef in the world (in financial terms). The EU has the weight of 27 countries without you. You are alone. The EU will still be able to manage hard negotiations while you won't.
> You'll lose your influence at the international level.

- Transnational enterprises in England will face a huge crisis : It will take a year to sign the new agreements between the UK and the EU. You'll lose money and will face an incredibly high crisis regarding agriculture.
> Employment crisis.

- International investors are fearing you'll fuck up, so as a self fulfilling prophecy, you'll fuck up. They already changed the way they invest in the UK. You will already face economic troubles and some important enterprises shutting down.
> If they see you go out of the EU, they'll close many factories in the UK.

>> Your political elite knows that they need the EU to survive between 2015-2020 because of all those important agreements discussed now.
They regret their stupid choice of making possible a "Brexit".

Source : I work with international negotiators.
>>
>>70309541
You need to check Vegas for a more realistic outlook. Money doesn't lie.
I think it's 60-65% stay.
>>
>>70310949
But the pro-remain are lefties that don't really care that much and many won't turn up to vote
>>
File: 1458668506773.jpg (121 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
1458668506773.jpg
121 KB, 600x327
>>70315053
>you won't be able to send them "back" to France as soon as they'll reach England
>implying you can't secure one tunnel

>The UK won't be part of the Transatlantic Agreement anymore
Oh no!

>crisis regarding agriculture
>implying the CAP hasn't been the worst thing to happen to British agriculture

>International investors are fearing you'll fuck up
>implying investors like heavy regulation

Good meme kid, 6/10
>>
>>70311914
top fucking kek that webm
>>
>>70315053
tl;dr

This is most likely what's going to be in the £9 million leaflets "Call me Dave" is sending to everyone at our expense, and just like what I said "tl;dr" it'll end up in the recycle bin.

Now apply that to pretty much 60/70% of my entire nation and boom.

Brexit pretty much certified at the moment.

You getting it now Pierre'?
>>
>>70315053
None of that shit matters, Europe is being invaded by muzzies, I don't care what happens to the economy.

People fight and die to protect their country, going through an economic downturn is nothing.
>>
So lets say you had the majority of your cash in England, would it be a good time to bring it over now or after?
>>
>>70315599
If Brexit passes, the pound will drop in value relative to other currencies mainly due to uncertainty. If it doesn't, it will increase. It's a gamble.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
ITT: Retards that believe Brexit has just the slightest chance

Can't wait for June and see all your butthurt faces and suicidial posts
>>
>>70316023
>A FUCKING MED PACK

oui oui monome wala le jews gone
>>
>>70315696
There won't be any uncertainty.
The only people who claim there will be are pro-EU politicians.
Exactly 0 people in business have said this.
>>
>>70316238
oga booga aborigine nigger
>>
>>70316302
Aboriginal nigger.
>>
>>70315696
It will drop for a brief period, but it will gain value again.

It's already slowly gaining value, which harms the ECB's current Q.E. and they're worried about this happening after a Brexit vote.

HSBC is the only bank that has prepared to set up an office in Paris post Brexit because they need us as a creditor of Eurobonds.

That shows us how much they need us and not the reverse.

It's funny as fuck!
>>
>>70315296
It's not about the tunnel. It's about boats. Transnational boats from French Companies will be only checked when they'll arrive to England. So... You'll have to keep the refugees because they'll be on your national ground. France already said it will not take them back on the boat.

For the second fact about Agriculture, you might not have been the best winners but you escaped a terrible crisis of not being part of the EU. Sometimes it's better to lose 10$ and party with friends than lose 50$ because everyone is dumping their market without you being in. It's not about winning something. It's about not losing too much.

Investors don't like crisis. And they many lobbies and investors are almost sure that if you exit the EU, you'll face a crisis. The most safe move for them is to secure their money by taking it back in time. And that's exactly what they're doing right now. It's little moves, like investing less in research for this month, but they're also changing the financial program of their enterprises, meaning that they'll be able to end them quicker.
>>
>>70316023
Judging by all the polls? The fact that now people are calling for David Cameron to resign?

The rapefugee shit? A Brexit has never been more likely my dear Medipack.
>>
>>70316549
Let's summarize the parties

Against Brexit:
>government
>powerful people
>rich people
>factory owners
>employers

For Brexit:
>low class workers
>people with no influence

Who do you think is going to win?
>>
>>70316475
>You'll have to keep the refugees because they'll be on your national ground.
Nope, according to your leaders the current agreement we have with France outside the EU will stay the same, so long as we keep giving you money.
>>
>>70315053
>BUT READ MY TL;DR OF SOMETHING I MYSELF DON'T UNDERSTAND
http://www.cityam.com/237301/the-cbi-has-admitted-defeat-and-the-economic-case-against-brexit-is-collapsing

The only negative economic situation is in the short term, and only when the most pessimistic future is applied.
>After 5 years, what ever happen, Britain will be better off outside than in the EU
>70% of Chief Financial Officers say Brexit has no effect on their future investment, expansion and procurement plans
>Norway's Sovereign wealth fund plans to keep investing in Britain
>Dutch and Iceland both support us leaving
>Turns out the weight of regulations kills growth by between 4 and 12%
>FOUR TO TWELVE PERCENT
>LAST YEAR'S GROWTH FOR THE UK WAS 2.3

>You won't be a part of TTIP!
HAHAHAHAHHA
>Re-negotiate agreements with the EU
Yes, the negotiation happens in the 1-2 years post Brexit, duh. Not a catastrophic end.
>NO MORE INFLUENCE AT THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
The EU is subsuming all of its members international influence, from taking its seats at the World Trade Organisation, to pushing for an EU army, plans for all members to be forced onto the Euro by 2020, and agitating for its members to give up its UN Security Council seats
And you say that the world's 5th largest economy, soon to eclipse Germany and become 4th, will have no influence outside the EU? BAFFLING.
>Muh refugees
Sending refugees here would be an act of war, and the EU doesn't even follow its own laws on refugees and asylum seekers.
>Agriculture!
Spending more to the EU to do what we could do more efficiently at home.
>International investors
Complete lie, see the above points from the CBI study.
>>
>>70316613
Politicians and elites don't always agree anon.
>>
>>70316613
It's tradition for Britland to Fuck The Contintent when it deems well and proper.
>>
>>70316613
You couldn't be more wrong, we have politicians that are well liked that are staunchly for a Brexit, vs politicians that are hated that are all for it.

You still don't grasp how our minds work do you? If someone we don't like tells us something is great and the end of the world will happen if we leave it, you're damn right we're going to leave it.

You really do know nothing about this whole referendum stuff in my nation don't you? Your posts show me fear, no better than what our establishment is doing and it's going to backfire hard on all of them.
>>
>>70315477
"I don't care what happens to the the Economy".
That's the problem. You don't look at all the spillover effect those "economic problems" will lead. You're afraid of refugees and you've never seen one. Or you have one of the lowest rate in your country. Yeah, that's rational fear, sure.

Regarding what you wrote before you might not know anything regarding geopolitics, wars and foreign affairs. So you completely underestimate the power of an economic crisis in the UK.
>>
>>70316613
This ain't right mate, each of those groups have people For and Against
>>
>>70316807
Good luck France i hope you enjoy all those African doctors looking for work maybe you can hire middle eastern scientists as well.
>>
>>70316807
No it's not the problem, some politicians have already told us that "yes" there would be a period of time our economy will suffer, but we were also told that sometimes there are more important things than just fudged GDP figures.

Your average Joe Bloggs voting on the referendum sees no benefit from the EU.

So just save it France, save it for the Netherlands or someone else.

We voted against joining the Eurozone and adopting the Euro currency and we had all these exact same threats.

Don't bother, we will always call your bluff. Always, because right now you're dealing with the English & Welsh, we won't cower out like the Scots did.
>>
>>70315696
I'll go 5k long on the day of the referendum and get fucking even richer

>>70316754
Wow great, UKIP party is against it. That's not going to change anything. The government will make the people clear that if you leave the EU, wealth will drop in the UK. That's what the people fear the most, that their kids don't experience the same luxus as they do. And that's why they will vote No.
>>
>>70312428

Perhaps the elites have bigger perspective and are right?
>>
>>70309541
Polls are stupid - they select 2,000 people and that does not reflect the population. Everyone I've spoken to and their friends are all voting out and the polls you don't see in the mainstream media show about 80% want out.
>>
>>70316615
Actually I don't really know why so much people believe this, because this bilateral agreement between France and the UK has been signed according to different rules and texts from the EU and working with them.
A Brexit will destroy the administrative framework for those agreements and France won't have any obligation to respect it anymore.

Source : the different texts you can find in the UE websites regarding the different agreements.

It is not a "classical" bilateral agreement. It's part of something bigger part of the EU legislation.
>>
>>70317103
>UKIP
Alot more than just UKIP support a Brexit lad.
>>
>>70316613
Even if that were true (which it isn't), the public outnumber the 'elite' class by millions.
>>
>>70317207
Friendly reminder that France has many territories here that we keep well defended out of our good will you wouldn't want anything to happen to them would you now France?
>>
>>70317103
>Wow great, UKIP party is against it.
Are you actually dumb? Firstly they are for a Brexit, secondly a bunch of Conservative MP's are for a Brexit.

Then we have two groups, Grassroots UK and Vote Leave.

Stop commenting on things you know nothing about you retard and stick to making chocolate. That's about all you're good for as a nation.

>>70317186
Like slave labour? Deflation of wages? Mass unskilled migration from Africa (Barcelona Declaration), the erosion of democracy and replacing of it with modern day Maoism and Communism?

Can you not see how the EU is exactly like the Soviet Union? Your nation was subjugated by Soviet rule, maybe you didn't grow up under it but the resemblance is scary.
>>
>>70317343
>the rich don't have any tricks to make sure they win a voting

How old are you, 12?
>>
>>70317207
>Source: I work with negotiators!!!
>Source: Just like, look it up on the EU websites. Y'know, the EU ones with the agreements on it
Funnier than watching beady boy from the bundeswehr butter his buttocks for Ahmed's sexual emergency.

Enjoy your single party state and the collusion between the 'center' and the 'left' coalitions to keep the real patriots out of power
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 680x418
>>70309541
It will never happen because Aron Banks, a kike from ukip has been paid by the remain camp to muddy the waters of the brexit campaign by making outers look like complete morons and dragging freaks like farage and galloway on stage to scare the electorate.

The real outers, like bill cash, peter bone and the Conservatives for Britain group don't have the resources or power to convince the electorate.
>>
>>70317207
Sovereign nations have a very long history of entering into various agreements and treaties, and then tossing them to the wind when they no longer suit national self-interest.
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>70317413
>>Wow great, UKIP party is against it.
>Are you actually dumb? Firstly they are for a Brexit

I said against EU you fucking moron

>mfw I will screencap these posts and fucking shove it up your ass after the referendum when Brexit lost
>>
>>70317207
Then all that needs to happen to correct this problem is a game of ping pong, you send them to us, we send them all the way back to you.

If we're not part of the EU and you are, then legally within the EU you have to take them, Dublin agreement.

And we all know how the EU loves to follow the rules, you're treading on thin ice Francois, nations have gone to war for less.
>>
>>70317414
Who let the conspiracy theorist in? What part of outnumbered doesn't make sense to you when numbers of votes are all that matters?
>>
>>70309541
lets just say

if we have a allah ackbar attack like france and belgium its 90%

if we dont its like 40%
>>
Is this happening right now?
>>
File: 1459596366828.jpg (12 KB, 560x231) Image search: [Google]
1459596366828.jpg
12 KB, 560x231
>>70317495
I was specifically talking about a "Brexit" then you church out
>Wow great, UKIP party is against it.

Maybe you should rephrase what you say and put it into context before you post.

You fucking moron, screencap away.
>>
>>70317000
The political and economical context is not the same at all.
When people talk about the incoming crisis not being "so hard" and that it will be "over soon"... It's like you say to a dog when you go to the vet "hey, it will be alright" before you cut his balls off.

You don't know how international markets that are much more important now than before will react. And even if it's annoying and takes a lot time, you should check what's going on financial markets. It's only small changes, but it could lead to important effects regarding a "Yes" or a "No".

Oh, and if you receive an important amount of investments just right after moving back from the EU, it's not "a good thing". Because it's usually a sign of a fucking huge crisis almost 9 month or one year after, creating an economic and investment bubble. And it's way worst than a regular crisis.
Ex : Greece.
>>
>>70317624
You're attacking me because you know exactly that you're not going to win Brexit.

Keep living your degenerated life in United Muslim Kingdom nigger
>>
>>70317413

for a Pole admitting he fought communism to fall into another is a suicide

also a suicide may happen to you
>>
>>70317651
See
>>70316676
http://www.cityam.com/237301/the-cbi-has-admitted-defeat-and-the-economic-case-against-brexit-is-collapsing

Pierre, the actual evidence, the actual studies, by an organisation which actually wants out of the EU, is against your shilling

You have provided nothing but platitudes of BELIEVE ME, I ALONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, while ignoring everything else.
>>
File: German Football Team.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
German Football Team.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>70317651
I don't care, that's what you're not grasping anon, most people here don't give a shit! We would happily starve if it meant sticking two fingers up to Germany.

>>70317739
>He says whilst he supports an institution that opened its borders to the entire third world and is about to let in 75 million Turks.

lol the hypocrisy of you mainlanders is amazing.
>>
>>70317741
But you know it's true deep down don't you?

Also why would suicide happen to us? We as a nature have endured far worse than a looming Brexit, far far fucking worse.
>>
>>70317651
>creating an economic and investment bubble
Remind me where London is again?
>>
>>70316676
"Sending refugees here would be an act of war".
Yeah, and what you gonna do ?
Since your last war in Afghanistan you used your soldiers and defense ressources way too much, not respecting the "rules" of a professional army.

For the following ten years the UK will be just shit regarding military actions. Your troops are tired, not trained anymore and you have no budget.

If you ever came with the idea of starting a war with the EU or even France or Germany everyone would laugh.

You're out of the game for 10 years.
>>
>>70310780
you know that cant do that, there would be riots
>>
Please fucking do it bongs. Get out before it's too late
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
Is the Brexit referendum even binding?

Or are you like the Dutchmen faggots who make a non binding referendum?
>>
>>70316613
Half the conservatives back brexit, the mayor of london backs brexit, plenty of big businesses back brexit. The polls are leading for an out vote and on top of that the polls show out voters are more mortvated to vote

Im sure youre trolling but out voters are all different kinds of people
>>
>>70317986
London has always gone through boom and bust housing bubbles, since before the EU lol.

That is nothing new, we're used to it and most of people abuse this, it's not likely to change anytime soon.

All of our banks, except for HSBC which I mentioned earlier (which is only setting up a small office to credit Eurobonds to Europe from £) are staying put in London in the event of a Brexit, the economic arguments from project fear about the damage a Brexit will do have all already been placed into le trash can.

We have more to gain from leaving than staying and top people have already said this, there's a link somewhere ITT.
>>
>>70316754
>being this deluded

75% of people aged 18-30 are for remain. The opinion polls haven't shown in favour of brexit since 2012, back when the EU was almost universally fucked in all dimensions.

I don't know where you're getting this Americanised muh freedumb view of the referendum from, or the idea that le boris blowjob or fucking Michael gove or IDS could sway public opinion. None of these people are popular, don't kid yourself.

We will never leave the EU. In the 2014 Scottish referendum every dickhead like alastair campbell and even gordon brown backed staying in, whilst the hyper populist SNP at the time backed yes. And you know how the rest went.
>>
File: 1457486423699.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457486423699.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>70318154
>Is the Brexit referendum even binding?
Yep, we're one a few nations to secure a legally binding Brexit.

The only thing not legally binding is the "reforms" Dave has tried to sell to us as being the reason for staying in the EU.

KEK!
>>
File: CfXZQNeWQAAMgYq.jpg (96 KB, 568x889) Image search: [Google]
CfXZQNeWQAAMgYq.jpg
96 KB, 568x889
By averaging all polls from all major polling companies from all of march you can see remain is ahead by a small amount online and a decent amount over the phone
>>
>>70318191
You can thank us later for helping you financially innovate your way into leaving all the debt of the EU in Paris and Frankfurt.
>>
File: CfOie6vWsAAm3KF.jpg (61 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CfOie6vWsAAm3KF.jpg
61 KB, 600x399
>>70318304
Here is the spreadsheet
>>
>>70318246
And how many of those 75% do you think will actually make it to the vote box?

Yeah not many when you vs the majority of over that age gap that want to leave and have always had a higher turnout than younger people.

Too bad Dave, you gon lose.
>>
>>70317994
>Yeah but ur army's shit
Compared to what? You, who rely on foreigners because your people are too pussy to enlist? You, who in living memory have had to defend against an attempted military coup? You, who has spent the entirety of the last decade and more with his military fucking around in niggerland, just to distract that military from trying it twice?

Deflecting everything else because you have no valid response to any of the actual evidence is never a good strategy Pierre. Don't throw stones in glass houses.
>>
>>70317537
>>70318304
>Remain leading even though """millions""" are against it.

Concpiracy theorist right?
>>
It's 50% leave, but not vs. 50% remain. There is the undecided voters too. So not only is leave ahead, it's a actually in a majority too.
>>
>>70315053
That's worth it to have control of our nation again
>>
>>70318304
>>70318359
These are all the same companies that got the Scottish referendum wrong and the 2015 General Election wrong.

So yeah, also sample sizes of each poll?
>>
>>70318446
Yeah, because that poll has clearly asked millions of people...

What a fucking moron.
>>
>>70318377
IIRC, factoring the likelihood to vote, Leave wins 56-44 against Remain.
>>
>>70317978
but they won't let you go, you will see
>>
>>70318446
It's part of project fear.

>>70318394
The Frog seems to forget how his president begged for our aircraft during Mali because they had none.

So he can shut the fuck up immediately.
>>
>>70318377
And what makes you think everyone over the age of 30 is going to vote leave? Not even half in that demographic want to leave. Face facts m8 its a pipe dream
>>
File: 1460065246977.jpg (254 KB, 966x963) Image search: [Google]
1460065246977.jpg
254 KB, 966x963
>>70309541
C'mon, Britain you can do it
>>
>>70318446
twenty million people could vote for brexit and we can still stay in the EU

our electorate is like 48 million people
>>
>>70318538
You are the fucking moron because you simply don't get it.

This is exactly one of those tricks I was talking about. They make it look like "Remain" is the popular opinion. That way people who are not sure will just vote "Remain" because it's the popular opinion.

This isn't the only trick these people have.
>>
>>70318618
Citation required.
>>
These polls are meaningless. Those who wish to remain are lazy socialist parasites, its unlikely they will get off their arse and actually vote.

Those who want to Brexit are those who are paying for the EU failed experiment. Much more likely they will place their vote.

I have yet to speak to a single person who says they will vote to stay. Not one. Yet we are supposed to believe these same polls who predicted a Labour win at the last election?

The single and only way the government will get the result they want is be faking the result.
>>
>>70318497
Yes, no polls should be taken 100% seriously

however they are fun to look at and when people throw the odd random poll around it's more useful to look at an average of them all
>>
>>70318024
Since when did riots actually ever achieve anything, apart from the resignation of whoever drew the short straw at the Tuesday night orgy?
>>
100% chance of success
>>
>>70318582
Then there will be riots, our Chelsea fans go over to Paris and literally destroy everything.

You think our people won't go over to Brussels and make that bombing look like a hiccup?

They'd be civil war.

>>70318554
Like I said, all these polling companies got it wrong the last two times, the only polling company that got the 2015 General Election vote correct, also says we're going to leave the EU.

So yeah I take those polls with a pinch of salt and so should you.
>>
>>70311914
obama wont do shit all of our parties are against staying in except for a few globalist puppets with no real arguments.
>>
>>70318024
Kek, the demographic that would do the rioting are the same liberals who want to stay in Europe.

Unless there's a solid +60% majority voting leave, we're fucked
>>
>>70318618
As the other anon said

[citation most definitely needed]

>>70318727
Again you look at the average during the last G.E.

There are lot's of undecideds, people who won't disclose their vote either. If you want to be realistic, it literally could go either way.
>>
>>70316023

The knives are out for Cameron, he grows weaker by the day, soon there will be a plot among even the "Bremain" tories to oust him, this is before Boris, Gove, and IDS have started putting the boot in.

Even if somehow we vote to Bremain, the fact that almost 50% of the votes will have been to Brexit will irreversibly weaken the case for staying in the EU. Like the Scottish referendum, when you know that almost half of the people of your country dont want to be in something, everyone sees blood in the water.

Then comes the next general election, then we will see how UKIPs 4 million strong army has grown.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>70310780
>implying there wouldn't be a vote of no confidence in the house of commons if that happened
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Oh look at that. Overwhelming support for remaining with a few outliers
>>
>>70315053

We're going to retake Calais as our rightful clay and then blast it off the face of the Earth.

Have you not read the full exit plan?
>>
>>70318764
>>70311914
>Obama
He's already being called a fucking hypocrite by our other politicians.
>>
>>70317385

Make us proud son! take your 1st colony from a super power like your dad and big brother USA :^)
>>
>>70318864
It was you who claimed most over 30s are pro-brexit. You must provide the citation
>>
File: Screenshot_20160324-011051~2.png (239 KB, 1200x1487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160324-011051~2.png
239 KB, 1200x1487
>>70318864
The funny thing is a big criticism of the general election polls is they weren't weighted properly

if you apply proper general election turnout weighting to the EU polls remain has an advantage
>>
>>70318891

If we fail to break free...then we make the 4th reich into the new empire by sheer will and financial manipulation

We are still the strongest army in europe and we are still the business capital of the world and we are the 2nd strongest economy in europe aswell.
>>
>>70318936
>mfw all Labour constituencies were phoned up to promote project fear and boost the in campaign

Of course Abdullah and Thomasz Dominizki would be for staying in the EU.

kek.
>>
>>70319103

People who don't want to disclose are more likely going to be on the leave side, let's be honest.

Undecided voters probably won't turn up at all. The one advantage leave has is that every single leave voter will be voting on the day.

There are more strong leave supporters than there are strong stay supporters. Most people couldn't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>70319137
>"""we"""
>some /pol/ fags while the majority is pro immigration and EU

We're still being ironic here right?
>>
>>70319012
I'm going by past historic voter turnouts and it's well known that the older generations are more likely to vote.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/03/younger-voters-eu-referendum-turnout-poll-brexit

Remember when all the young people voted for Lib Dumbs and then got rekt hard afterwards?

I certainly do LOL!

>>70319103
Pinch of salt baby, pinch of salt. Not only did they get the G.E wrong, the got the Scottish referendum wrong as well, that's twice they dun goof'd and therefore should be discarded into le trash can, along with mainland Europe.
>>
That feel when managed to convince a few of my Bong friends to vote yes for BREXIT when they were trying to keep their heads down and let the UK further go to shit with the EU. Feels good.
>>
Can't wait for Britbongs to leave. As soon as they're out, we can finally unleash the herds of sandniggers in Calais that desperately want to go the UK but we're "united" in the control of immigration.

Please please leave, release us from this burden
>>
>>70319137

We are set to overtake Germany as the largest economy in Europe by around 2030 I think.

>mfw Germany suddenly becomes hugely anti-EU when they're no longer the top dog.
>>
>>70319331

>the majority is pro immigration

you are gonna be in for a shock m8
>>
>>70318642
Then we've got 20 million unhappy Brits, hopefully we riot
>>
>>70319499
>riot

Does that mean destroy some shops and our own communities? What will that achieve?
>>
>>70319385

implying we will just let them sail here

implying we wont just put the army on the other end of the tunnel

implying there will not be consequences for letting an invading army through to the uk......oh wait you did that once
>>
>>70319339
People will continue to look at polls no matter what happens, why get salty as fuck when I post an average of them instead of a single outlier/random one that supports my conclusion?

If you personally don't like polls why bother replying to me about them
>>
>>70319331
>Majority is pro immigration

You do realise that's the biggest reason for a Brexit right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXFPTpRvPy0

This is an older one.

This is a newer one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70319331
In Switzerland, the majority was against it, was it?

Now your economy should be collapsing cause Achmed and Tyrone cant come in without limit.
>>
>>70319645
I'm not salty, I said they should be taken with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>70316475
>You'll have to keep the refugees because they'll be on your national ground
Nigga what? Are you listening to yourself right now? You're saying no country can ever deport illegal immigrants because it involves sending them back to a sovereign country.
If France dumps its refugees on us, they will be sent back. If you dig your heels in and refuse, we'll execute them and be done with it. Are you saying your progressive cucks would rather see them dead than knuckle under and take them back?
>>
>>70319645
I notice over time leave gaining while remain losing.
>>
>>70319576
Means I'll get a new tele from asda.
>>
>>70319593

implying we give a single fuck about how you'll deal with it

You can drown them or bomb the whole tunnel, that's fine by me. As long as we don't have to constantly mobilize the police or the army o watch over these pigs I'm okay with anything you'd want
>>
>>70319398
>We are set to overtake Germany as the largest economy in Europe by around 2030 I think.

That was before Germany had 1.2 million immigrants in 2014 and 2 million in 2015 and was based on a projection that the UK's population grows while Germany's population decreases.

Things have changed.
>>
>>70315053
>political elite knows that they need the EU to survive
And the English people need to get rid of their political elite to survive.

Coincidence?
>>
>>70319738

Blow up the tunnel and cut you off from 64 million people wanting to buy your cheese and wine and fucking baugettes?

are you retarded?
>>
File: 1459978742331.jpg (329 KB, 961x1227) Image search: [Google]
1459978742331.jpg
329 KB, 961x1227
Just registered to vote lads thread just reminded me.

>tfw voting to leave
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (116 KB, 915x660) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
116 KB, 915x660
Here is what i mean.

I expect at least one more sand nigger attack and another immigrant crisis before the referendum as well.
>>
>>70319755
>That was before we took in a billion refugees
>Guys guys refugees are good for the economy
>>
>>70319755

our teen birth rates are stable the migrants you imported are welfare leaches and have cost you more than you have gained.

germany is in trouble.
>>
File: CfXVe5KXEAMSAIV.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfXVe5KXEAMSAIV.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>70319722
Hopefully leave continues to gain
>>
>>70319811
ayy I didn't say we would do it, I was implying you bunch of retarded long-teethed inbreds would do it so they wouldn't go there
>>
>>70319755
>Implying your 3.2 million Muslims will actually do a days work other than ficki ficki in public swimming pools.

Take it from a nation that has less than 3.4 million Muslims. We have 2.8 million of them that have bred here for about 60 odd years to reach that number.

I can't even imagine what your Muslim population is going to be like in 60 odd years time.

Fucking hell. And I do like how you've tried to foist them off onto nations like Poland etc who all told you to fuck off.

Great EU you got going there Hans.
>>
>>70319920
mass migration definitely is "good" for increasing total GDP

not great if it also reduces GDP per capita though
>>
they will never leave. they want to whine about evil germans for all eternity. but it would be great if they did and everone else followed.
>>
>>70319973
Undecided's you can place in the leave, they most likely don't want to be called racists.

>>70320007
>>70319811
Blowing up the channel tunnel would be the smartest idea any country has come up with in decades, we'll stick to using ships to import/export food.

The tunnel was a fucking mistakes, we also need flame throwers and automated sentry guns at Dover/Calais that can target pooskins and deal with them accordingly.
>>
>>70320007

We could just control the port for you like old times :^)
>>
>>70309541
The polsters are anti European. By telling the people it's close they will guarantee a high urn out. High turn out is a big no. June 24th I can return home to blighty and leave my shitty euro experience and family behind.
>>
>>70319901
>throughout the refugee crisis "Leave" only lost support
>people still believe Brexit is happening

Holy shit
>>
>>70309541
>implying Brexit wont be rigged
britain will stay in EU, like it or not, but sure go and vote, struggle some more
>>
>>70320149

Nah the tunnel allows quicker transport and trade to the mainland..it would cause disaster if it was blown up.
>>
>>70320028
They also don't factor in the social issues it causes, the cost to the state, since most of them are paid below NMW and have it topped up via government working tax credits.

etc. Also money isn't as valuable as community, and we've seen our communities breakdown and social cohesion fall apart as a result of mass migration.

>>70320071
We will be leaving and then what are you going to do? Take in Turkey?

Have fun with that, and we haven't blamed the Germans for anything, you're the ones coming up with the ridiculous idea to import hordes of shitskins into the entire continent, which not only the UK is pissed off about, but pretty much everyone else is.

Why can't you just accept that we don't want to be part of your club anymore? Why does it boil down to "HURR DURR THEY HATE US AND THEY WON'T GO".

Can you not be sensible? You're like our shrieking lefties that cannot in2 rational debate.
>>
>>70320281
I thought this a while back but then Cameron put the vote to bomb Syria to the vote and suck by it pfffffffft
>>
>>70320435
Stuck not suck. Bloody swedish auto cucked
>>
>>70320297
>muh oranges and apples are a few hours late OH NOES!

M8 pls.
>>
>>70320149
I think we still have some bunkers from other UE friends that could do the trick

>>70320166
Oh yeah so you can come and enjoy our better country that isn't absolutely filled with muslims :^)
>>
>>70320281
I don't think any Western government are quite brash enough to start rigging elections just yet, although I wouldn't put it past them about 20 years or so down the line.
>>
>>70320435
He didn't, turns out he was already bombing Syria and has just joined up to enter Syrian airspace with the RAF.

The vote was on bombing Assad's forces, which the public told him "no" and he has respected that.
>>
>>70320495

m8 its not the 1800s no more...we need fast and constant importation

the tunnel is fine...but by all means have the entrance and exit guarded with soldiers
>>
>>70320507
To be honest France, Calais is the least of your problems, you have the lowest white birth rates in Europe after Germany.
>>
>>70320507

M8 you are slightly worse off than us on the muslim situation though.

i hope you can uncuck yourself after we leave you are one of the few EU countries worthy of respect.
>>
>>70320507
Which country has had the problem of bombings done by Muslims again? I'm sure it began with an F...
>>
>>70320507
You have twice as many muslims as us and a land border with germany YES

also you lads won't even put skin colour in your CENSUS because it's too racist
>>
>>70320595
Labour postal voter fraud and Lutfur Rahman's Caliphate Haramlets scamming.

Yeah, don't put it past them anon.

>>70320608
Then it needs to be guarded better, I mean armed troops shooting to fucking kill anyone that dares to enter illegally, why this wasn't implemented from the beginning I don't know.

Fuck human rights, these vermin that storm the chunnel, storm lorries at knife point have no rights, they are criminal opportunists that are harming our trade already by making the route unsafe for truckers.

Fuck them.
>>
>>70320595
>I don't think any Western government are quite brash enough to start rigging elections just yet
dude wat
>>
>>70315053
>The end of different agreements between France and England regarding refugees : you won't be able to send them "back" to France as soon as they'll reach England. And you won't be able to control them on the French ground anymore. You will be able to do it only when they'll already be on your ground.
>Why : with the Brexit, they'll lose part of their agreements with France and other European Countries regarding "border control".
>> More refugees in England, less in France.

The Le Touquet agreement of which you speak has nothing to do with EU membership. If France wants to end it tomorrow they can, whether we are in the EU or out.

If they do, we'll just close our side of the tunnel and deport people who are caught coming through illegally. You think the general public (which is wound tighter than a spring on this matter at this moment) will tolerate anything else?

No BREXIT is best exit, if for no other reason that financial and fiscal sovereignty, which will be the next 2 things to be sucked into the EU if we stay.

In the next 15-20 years we are going to have our own debt crisis, and staying out of the EU will be essential to our ability to manage that. Of course politicians dont like to talk about this part...

I love Europe, but we must get out of the EU as soon as possible.
>>
>>70320365

1. governments have nothing to do with the people.
2. i said brexit would be great. i simply stated the fact that it won't happen. enjoy your khan-goldsmith country. always remember: jews good, germans bad.
>>
>>70316302
>Implying an abo could use a computer
>>
File: uk.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
>>70320740
What happened in pic related again, can someone tell me?
>>
>>70320814

post brexit the british bill of rights may leave that out :^)

invaders will be shot
>>
>>70320900
You say it won't happen, I say it will.

I also said the Scots would vote to remain, I said the Tories would get into power.

Mark my words, we're leaving and you can keep your rapefugees.
>>
>>70320975

He works on the butchers counter in my local Tescos.
>>
>>70318024
>implying they wouldn't fudge the numbers like they did with Scotland.
>>
>>70321041
How the fuck can you so delusioned? Have you ever visited the world outside of your basement?
>>
>>70320975
On the same day a French soldier had his throat slashed open.

How many mosques burnt down as a result of Lee Rigby's murder?

Also

>1 soldier vs Paris shootings, Batmanclan theatre, all the Arabs driving around in cars running people over screaming allahu ackbar

You post that same image over and over again and yet it's one attack vs dozens of attacks in France.

That's all you got anon, that's all you got. Now fuck off.
>>
>>70309541
Britain has to leave, Germany is taking over Europe (again).
>>
>>70320900

the brexit doesnt mean we hate you man...we just know we can become better on our own and your elite are cucks

but as a country you are pretty based
>>
>>70318024
>you know that cant do that, there would be riots

Why do you think the polls are showing its so close? So when they fake the result people will accept it.
>>
>>70321041
If you're so sure put your money where you mouth is and put a big bet on
>>
http:// www .theladbible . com/articles/interview-with-guy-who-just-bloody-loves-the-eu-040416

guys get on the poll, vote leave
>>
>>70320975
>One murder
>Hundreds killed

Choose one.
>>
>>70321135
The real question is, how the fuck can you be so delusioned with all the evidence that's been posted ITT stating that a Brexit won't harm us and pretty much 100% of our citizenry will vote to leave.

You dumb piece of EU shit, you know what you surprise me, you should be supporting a Brexit, but no. No you won't do that, you're a good little German/French whatever the fuck you are shill.
>>
>>70321243
I already have.
>>
>>70319649

>The Anglo-Saxons migrated here 1500 years ago, therefore modern mass immigration is perfectly fine!

I really hate shit like this.
>>
>>70320975

the guy got his face smashed in in prison

how can you stop that? even in america you couldnt stop that before it was too late..no amount of intel or guns could of stopped him pulling that knife..difference is he is in jail being made an example of not in a graveyard

he had his teeth knocked out in prison
>>
>>70321178
We warned you Ireland, we warned you.

You didn't listen.
>>
>>70321041
>The Scots would vote to remain.
I don't think the outcome in Scotland can be certain, considering the Separatists' threats for an indyref2 if the result is out and how No voters are treating that.
>>
>>70321349
benjamin niggerfiar doesn't realise that they were all invasions.
>>
>>70321170
Thousands are dying in Africa every day and nobody cares. Same is in France which is literally Africa. But UK is something else.

>>70321295
Are you literally retarded? All evidence ITT shows that "Remain" is leading.

Why are you even following Brexit? It's just going to make you mad when you have to accept reality and UK stays in EU.
>>
>>70321244
Wasn't Lad Bible taken over by some lefty woman a few years ago? Since then it's been a load of left wing propaganda and clickbait bollocks.
>>
File: isislgbt.jpg (91 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
isislgbt.jpg
91 KB, 1000x690
>>70316807
You aren't getting in, Muhammad.
>>
>>70321135

The referendum will be decided based upon apathy. Whichever side is most apathetic, will lose.

Although there are a lot of undecided people (most of which just want to be told how to vote, not actual arguments and facts they can weigh up themselves then decide).

Then there are a lot of apathetic people, these people dont really know and may not even care what happens. When you poll these people they normally say "remain" because that is what they think is status-quo (they dont realise that remains means accelerating integration into the EU project and all its horrors). They think "remain" is safe, because its what we have now. When it comes down to it, these people probably wont get off their nasty sofa and vote. Especially if it rains.

The you have those who say "remain" because they have evaluated the facts and arguments and formed an opinion. This is almost nobody. Most of these people will probably vote.

Then you have "brexit". These people will all vote because they want something to change.

TLDR: it will be a win for brexit, you can ignore the polls.
>>
File: birth-rate-2013.png (30 KB, 631x436) Image search: [Google]
birth-rate-2013.png
30 KB, 631x436
>>70320673
I think we're fine, you should worry though

>>70320679
I hope so too, maybe if Le Pen wins we have a slight chance ...
>>
>>70321404
No no, I was talking about the Scottish independence referendum.

I know the Scottish mindset is just to fuck England over, despite them fucking Wales and Northern Ireland over, who also want to leave the EU and are showing a huge surge in scepticism (God bless them).
>>
>>70321452
>Evidence
>Polls of less than 0.01% of the population
>>
>>70321322

Might put an accumulator on for trump winning > brexit happening
>>
>>70309541
what are the conditions for a successful referendum and is it a binding one?

does England outnumber all other cucks in United Kuckdom?
>>
>>70321575
>muh if I close my eyes it's not happening

Grow up kid
>>
>>70321365
He should be in a graveyard. In prison he can still influence people.
>>
>>70321501
I can't read Arabic sorry.

>>70321452
>Thousands are dying in Africa every day and nobody cares. Same is in France which is literally Africa.
Yeah but it's been like for hundreds of years.

You're right, the UK is something else, we told Merkel to shove her quotas up her dried out cunt, and even with all the years of mass migration into Britain, our Muslim population is less than France and Germany..

You might want to lecture your mainland brothers and sisters, like the Belgians, the Swedes, the French and Germans on cleaning up their own homes before you lecture us on our home.

There's a good lad.
>>
>>70321680
Ah, the usual "gets called out on his BS and tells the victor to grow up" argument. Stay classy, loser.
>>
>>70321588
Trump won't win, put money on Hilary, as sad as it is, she's likely to win the presidency, Trump may win the Republican leadership but yeah he won't be president.

And I'm sad about this, I don't want to be right in this instance.
>>
>>70321756
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll quickly have to learn
>>
>>70321742
Why? That would give him what he wants, he wanted to die to become a martyr.

We denied him that and he gets his food tainted with glass and other shit in prison.

He charged at armed police and got shot (not killed).
>>
>>70321489
So much this I didn't even bother to register to vote at the last general election, this will be my first time voting.
>>
>>70321867
You going to teach me Abdullah bin Jalud al Baguette?
>>
>>70321805
You are Victor? I thought you're Ahmed.

Anyway the remain side didn't even unleash their full propaganda power, just wait until next months. You'll be overwhelmed and Bremain will be imminent
>>
>>70321349
Me too. The angles were from the West country and are an old folk group pre Roman. Saxons were a Germanic tribe that came over much later.
>>
File: Trump will beat Shillary.jpg (77 KB, 960x598) Image search: [Google]
Trump will beat Shillary.jpg
77 KB, 960x598
>>70321840
The polls say that, but the polls also say Bernie should be winning. If anyone has a chance at beating the $hill, it's the God Emperor.
>>
>>70321425

Exactly. The Celts/Anglo-Saxons/Normans usurped the civilisations which preceded them, they didn't just come over to hold hands and sing kumbaya.

The argument basically seems to be

>Your ancestors took this land from someone else thousands of years ago, so you should let another group of people do the same to you! Because! You fucking racist! Because!

You can also make the point that the genology of the native Briton has not changed substantially since the last Ice Age despite all of the invasions, since the invaders mostly came as rulers, not settlers. Which completely puts to bed the false comparison between modern immigration and Medieval invasions forever.

The white people who have lived here have largely been here since before recorded history. Only in the mind of a true leftie retard does that not constitute as being a native.
>>
>>70309541
1) Current online polls are 50/50ish.
2) Current telephone polls show Remain winning by 5-10%
3) Analysts at places like Citi Group have Leave at 30-40% likelihood.
4) Betting places have leave at something like 25%, last I heard, but that was like a month ago.

It'll literally depend on what is happening the week of the referendum.
Migration and Greek economy shitstorm? We could leave.
Everything stable? We'll stay.
>>
>>70318304
>>70318359
>online polls
>phone polls

Into the trash it goes. Both are highly biased towards certain groups.
>>
File: 1458291914188.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458291914188.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>70321954
>Anyway the remain side didn't even unleash their full propaganda power
Yes they have and it's had no real effect on us.

The out campaign hasn't even begun yet babes.

Hell Sky news is now reporting how David Cameron's approval ratings have gone even further down the shitter, that alone is enough to make people vote to leave to wipe the smug look off his face.
>>
>>70321954
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Better luck next time. =)
>>
>>70322029
I honestly can't get my head round why so many people want to remain
>>
File: Michelin_tears.jpg (46 KB, 463x254) Image search: [Google]
Michelin_tears.jpg
46 KB, 463x254
>>70322037
>any poll that doesn't represent my opinion is wrong

Classic
>>
>>70318891
>The plastic spoons are out for Cameron

Fixed that for you, m8
>>
>>70321900
It doesn't matter what he wants. Prisons are some of the biggest breeding grounds for islam in the UK. In prison, he can whisper in the ears of impressionable youth who have a reason to hate society.
>>
>>70322114
Thank fuck Big Dave has decided to make his bed on the remain side so many angsty Labour voters are going to want to leave now just to say fuck Cameron
>>
>>70321990
I'm not against Trump, I want him to win, he's what America needs right now.

But I have this horrid, horrid feeling that Hilary will get into power because of the Clinton name and all the lefty's you have over there.

I hope I'm wrong anon and God bless you, go vote for Trump!

>>70322013
Someone should post this to Niggerfiar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis#Fossils

Go to Boxgrove Man.

Also google Lindow Man, archaic humans living in England dating back hundreds of thousands of years.
>>
>>70321990
Bruh you need to drop this primary turnout = general turnout meme

There are a lot of libshits who will crawl out of the woodwork just to vote Dem, even though they know fuck all about the primaries and just vote for gibs.
>>
>>70322211
We know they are, but he's kept in isolation and he won't be whispering into anyone's ears, he's being kept in isolation because he's marked in prison. People want him dead.
>>
File: zuwanderung-137643968.jpg (216 KB, 591x356) Image search: [Google]
zuwanderung-137643968.jpg
216 KB, 591x356
>>70319947
>our teen birth rates are stable the migrants you imported are welfare leaches and have cost you more than you have gained.

Only 600k of the people who got to Germany in 2015 were fugees (120k from the Balkans who have to go back).

We are mostly attracting Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians, Italians, Spaniards, Hungarians etc. just like Brits get.

As to our birth rates, they have been stabilized even among whites since 2013. Germany is set to grow to 85 million in 2020 and 90 million in 2030.
>>
File: PresidentTrump.jpg (229 KB, 685x457) Image search: [Google]
PresidentTrump.jpg
229 KB, 685x457
>>70322280
I will, and I'm not trying to attack you or anything, just give hope.
>>
>>70322365
So he's just wasting your tax dollars now?
>>
>>70322188
>I have never learned about sampling theory
>>
>>70322266
Oh God I hadn't even factored that into the equation.

And Comrade Corbyn wants to leave the EU but his party doesn't, his voters (true labour voters) want to leave the EU as well because it's harmful for real traditional labour voters.

Funny fucking shit.
>>
>>70322400
I know you're not, I just want to be proven wrong in this instance, I really do, because unlike most of /po/ I actually like Americans.

t. Englishman.

>>70322381
So are we.. Our shitskins are third generation/second generations.

Our second most spoken language in England is Polish.

>>70322477
It's worth it to deprive him of his wish to get 72 virgins in Paradise and become a Martyr.

Deprive him of his desire, let him rot in a cell for eternity until he's begging to die, we have prisoners being force fed on feeding tubes to keep them alive and stop them from killing themselves.

Prison can work, we're a sick bunch in the UK, we like to watch people suffer and plead for their deaths as they rot.
>>
>>70322164

Fear mongering. Tell the average person that leaving the EU will cause all sorts of bad things and they'll believe it right away.

The EU is the status quo unfortunately. You can claim that without the EU Britain would sink into the ocean and people will believe it.
>>
>>70322164
Status quo scenarios tend to have an advantage, it's an uphill battle for the Leave campaign
>>
tfw i will be working at sea during the referendum so i cant vote for leave.
>>
>>70322966
Can you not secure a postal vote?
>>
>>70322966
postal?
>>
>>70322966
You can nominate someone to cast your vote for you, IIRC.
>>
>>70322998
dont think so, i will be in the middle of the sea.
>>
>>70322029
I suspect that the continent blowing up (literally, economically, sexually) monthly now has a lot of people privately seriously considering leave, but can't say it publicly because das racist. These people may even say they want to stay, but to say otherwise would make them a social pariah.
>>
File: 1455641109074.png (217 KB, 322x442) Image search: [Google]
1455641109074.png
217 KB, 322x442
>>70309541
I really hope you guys make your exit and reclaim the anglo-empire.
>>
>>70322966
Is it too late for you to get a postal vote?
>>
>>70323125
Lol wat job
>>
>>70322966
Awww don't be a sad kitty kitty meow meow head.

There there, do you want me to pet you?

I'll pet you, you sweet little whisker face cutie wutie kitty kitty kit kat.
>>
>>70318968
There really should be a unified anglosphere... A rightful global hegemony with some sort of constitutional monarchy.
>>
>>70323380
We're not jealous of America, we're proud that it became a success, you're supposed to be better than us, so is Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

It means we did something right as a father.
>>
>>70323282
im a cadet, studying to be a maritime engineering officer.
>>
>>70323380
honestly like 30 years ago fuck yes but desu your demographics are fucked for the immediate future
>>
>>70323465
You want some catnip and strokes you sweet sweet kitty cat meow moew face?
>>
>>70321575
>never heard of representative sampling
>>
What are you going to do after the referendum?

Me I will be celebrating that UK is staying in EU
>>
File: 1459714494456.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1459714494456.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>
>>70323920
Even if we vote out it takes 2 years for us to leave
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.