[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you back Israel, or are you instead happy recieving millions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1280x720-nYV.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-nYV.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
Do you back Israel, or are you instead happy recieving millions of muslim immigrants.

Its literally one or the other. If they overtake the Middle East, they will use it as a base for conquering Europe and then the world.

JUST LIKE LAST TIME YOU STUPID FUCKING STORMWEENIES

But Israel is smack bang in the middle of their Caliphate.

So, I ask you again, with this knowledge in mind, do you support the front line against the Islamists? Do you support Israel, anon?
>>
Europe is already lost
>>
File: muhfeels.gif (779 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
muhfeels.gif
779 KB, 500x500
>>70308934
You should read Hillarys emails,the purpose of destabilizing the mid east was for improving Israels security
>>
File: badgoyim.jpg (81 KB, 639x710) Image search: [Google]
badgoyim.jpg
81 KB, 639x710
>>70309313
source?
>>
>>70308934
My wife is Israeli, so I back it. Secular right-wing Israelis are our allies. International financial jewry and religious jewry is dispised by our family in the making and by most Israelis.
>>
>>70309406
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
>>
>>70308934
Let them destroy each other.
>>
Why won't Israel recognize Palestine as a sovereign state?
Wasn't Palestine there first before the UN formed Israel as we know it?
>>
>>70309663
>Why won't Israel recognize Palestine as a sovereign state?

In which borders? It is necessary to sign on an agreement.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-admits-he-rejected-2008-peace-offer-from-olmert/

>Wasn't Palestine there first before the UN formed Israel as we know it?
There was no such country
>>
>>70309663
How fucking dare you, you filthy goyim antisemitic pos! Israel has existed for forever, g-d gave it to the jews!
>>
>>70308934

How about neither, faggot?
>>
>>70310026
>g-d gave it to the jews!
God didn't give us nothing, we took it.
>>
>>70308934
I back bombing them both to hell and shooting any survivors
>>
>>70310107
You would have had nothing, if not for us :^)
>>
Israeli politicians are still anti-Europe, pro-immigration and pro-genocide.

As soon as they apply the same logic they use to justify their own actions to us, I'll be as pro-Israel as I can possibly be.
>>
File: image.jpg (845 KB, 1340x1492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845 KB, 1340x1492
>>70308934
Fuck off jew cunt.
>>
>>70310244
>Israeli politicians are still anti-Europe, pro-immigration and pro-genocide.
Israeli Intelligence Minister: ‘Stop Muslim Immigration’ To Europe

Israeli politicians have in part blamed Belgium’s “liberal” attitude to security for the Islamic terrorist atrocities which yesterday rocked Brussels, and have called on the country to end Muslim immigration “immediately” if it is to protect its own citizens.

“If in Belgium they continue eating chocolate and enjoying life, and continue to appear as great democrats and liberals, and not decide that some Muslims in their country are organising terror, they won’t be able to fight them,” Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz told Israel Radio this morning

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/23/israeli-politician-stop-muslim-immigration/
>>
>>70310492
>kikebart

Just stop.
>>
>>70309642
Damn dude, Clinton is a fucking boss. And people think she shouldn't be president?
>>
>>70310492
>Breitbart

Laffing.

I can look up a thousand articles, often citing the same politicians, whom say Israel must only be for jews, and a week later saying Europe is for Africans.
>>
File: dndunuffinyetjew.jpg (2 MB, 2399x1535) Image search: [Google]
dndunuffinyetjew.jpg
2 MB, 2399x1535
>>70309406
https://cryptome.org/2015/03/guccifer-hrc-sid-emails.pdf

pdf from guccifers hack of clinton email server revealing that petraeus fell victim to La'Infamie because he thought that our preferential treatment of Israel was making our soldiers less secure in the middle east.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12172#efmBbqBf9

>>70308934
Fuck OFF JIDF you go fight your own religious war against the mudslimes.
>>
>>70310542
>Breitbart
I am not familiar with this site
another source:
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-minister-Katz-If-Belgium-continues-eating-chocolate-it-wont-be-able-to-fight-terror-448924

>I can look up a thousand articles, often citing the same politicians, whom say Israel must only be for jews, and a week later saying Europe is for Africans.
you can't
You won't be able to find even one member of the coalition that speaks for the islamization of Europe.
>>
>>70308934
>Do you back Israel, or are you instead happy recieving millions of muslim immigrants.

Neither, you false dichotomy making piece of shit.
>>
File: 1443665078305.jpg (743 KB, 2000x1481) Image search: [Google]
1443665078305.jpg
743 KB, 2000x1481
>>70308934

Jews brought Muslims to Europe and we will use that fact to eventually wipe out the Jewish cancer forever.
>>
File: ted.png (475 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
ted.png
475 KB, 500x609
>>70308934
Trump will build a wall around Israel and make the Israelis pay for it
>>
>>70311302
Daily news is the biggest SHILLARY newspaper there is. They attack Trump daily and give no coverage to Sanders except with the MUH FEELS argument that Bernie doesn't believe people who are victim of gun violence should be able to sue gun manufacturers.
>>
>>70311164
>Jews brought Muslims to Europe
Why Merkel's party is still leading the polls?
>>
>>70310931

What I'm always amazed is how the Israeli government can convince its population that Iran is a threat when compared to Saudi Arabia that spends billions propagating anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, anti-LGBT and anti-anyone-who-isn't-Muslim propaganda around the world under the guise of the 'gold standard Islam'. If anything Saudi Arabia is the greatest threat to Israel and Jews globally.
>>
File: MEDIA JOOS.jpg (76 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
MEDIA JOOS.jpg
76 KB, 600x423
>>70311417
Why do you think CHAIM?
>>
File: merkel joo.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1066) Image search: [Google]
merkel joo.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1066
>>70311417
Wrong picture.
>>
>>70312690
If she wasn't Jewish, her immigrant policy was considered to be good by your point of view?
It doesn't matter what is her ethnicity, she is a disaster, and the Germans are too stupid to understand it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.