[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you die instantly if you take both pills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: red_pill_blue_pill-copy3.jpg (62 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
red_pill_blue_pill-copy3.jpg
62 KB, 500x289
Do you die instantly if you take both pills?
>>
>>70308814
Nah. Purple pill is the result. It's tinfoil hat euphoria.
>>
It would be extremely painful.
>>
Purple pill = perpetually stuck in an r9k wizchan loop. You see the way out and know full well what you must accept and do, but continually mistake comfiness for the responsibility of awareness.

It is a fate far, far worse than the blue pill. So yes, you die inside more and more each day.
There is the possibility to come back from it but each step further into "comfyness" (apathy) equates greater required distance back to functioning
>>
File: supercuck.jpg (87 KB, 900x233) Image search: [Google]
supercuck.jpg
87 KB, 900x233
>>70308814

Purple pill = you know that women are worthless parasites but you still whiteknight for them.
>>
It's a dumb question, this is a type of scenario where you can only make a choice, there is no alternative. Either you accept truth or you don't, no fifty fifty as that would imply you didn't accept truth fully.
>>
>>70311430
>You see the way out and know full well what you must accept and do, but continually mistake comfiness for the responsibility of awareness.

Damn, that's too much real life right there.
>>
>>70308926
you're a big goy
>>
>>70314235
For you
>>
die? tis but a scratch
>>
>>70308895
Sounds like /x
>>
>>70308814
If I'd take both then I'd basically turn into the liberal politician type of guy.

I know that everything I say and do is total bullshit but I continue lying to myself to gain the sympathy of sjws and leftists.
>>
>>70313773
Purple pill = organising BLM protests in order to make them chimp out.
Is Soros purple pilled?
>>
>>70311430
Fuck, I never looked at it this way.
>>
Does anyone else think the Panama papers leaked isn't going to cough up the American stats?
Think about it
>release damning info on powerful peoplethat could seriously fuck his shit up
>most hate Us
>won't act until he does
>moves to America and is now rich,safe, and protected because they won't kill him until he releases American info
Fucking genius
Especially since America is one of the top launderers
>>
>>70308814
You know the truth but won't believe it.
>>
>>70314579
Barack Hussain Obama
>>
They cancel each other out.
You remain a big faggot OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.