[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Casualties_ISIS.png (154 KB, 3652x1728) Image search: [Google]
Casualties_ISIS.png
154 KB, 3652x1728
Well /pol/?
>>
>>70308515
What?
>>
File: 1449767010785.jpg (41 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1449767010785.jpg
41 KB, 374x374
>>70308515
what am i supposed to be saying
>>
>>70308515
Maak duidelijk wat je wil dat we zeggen dwaas
>>
>>70308515
Killing christians is a lot easier for ISIS in the shitty middle east than here
Damn thats some revelation right there
>>
>>70308865
The
>>
What're you implying?

It's a lot easier to shoot squirrels in your backyard than it is to go halfway across a continent to do so.
>>
>>70308515

shit in toilet - no shock

shit on table - shock
>>
>>70309299
>What're you implying?
That if you're going to spend billions bombing sand, don't pretend you're doing it to save lives or to kill niggers, because Islamic State is a lot cheaper and more efficient at killing niggers and Americans are statistically unaffected by them.
>>
>>70308515
The difference is the ones in Europe shouldn't be happening at all.
You expect a few Muslims to explode in Muslimistan. You shouldn't have to expect a jihadi-detonation syndrome sufferer in Europe.
>>
>>70308515
Guess we'll just have to accept that terror is part of their culture. We have to be tolerant.
>>
File: 1446239069319.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1446239069319.webm
1 MB, 450x472
???

Belgium 355?
France 551??
Denmark ???
>>
>>70308515
Why should we care about shitskins and other Muslims? Please say why whites in Europe and America should worry about other trouble making races? We only and should only care about ourselves, like true brothers you Communist shill. Heil Hitler and back to Israel.
>>
>>70308515
MAYBE BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING DOWNY, FROM THAT CHART IT SAYS THAT ALMOST A QUARTER OF THIER ATTACKS ARE IN ANOTHER CONTINENT THAT PRETTY FUCKING HORRIBLE YOU CUNT.
I mean, Jesus, Europe is fucked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.