[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Black Lives Matter movement? What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
What does /pol/ think of Black Lives Matter movement? What is your opinion on social justice and intersectionality?
>>
What's there to say? It's a Sorros funded domestic terror group.
>>
everyone's lives matter fampai
>>
A waste of time. Black lives don't matter and the group spreads hate.
>>
>>70308220
racist version of occupy wall street pretty much
>>
>>70308220

A movement that started with a good reason to exist but got turned into a bunch of niggers that bitch about how da white ppl is racis while being racists themselves
>>
>>70308220
>Lets ask the board that hates blacks the most what they think about blm

genius
>>
>>70308220
People need to stop making excuses for black antisocial behavior. It's not poverty, it's not drugs, and it's not racism. Rather, it's that blacks are quite simply less evolved. End of discussion.
>>
>>70308277
> It's a Sorros funded domestic terror group.

So why is blm attacking Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>70308388
It's the logical evolution after OWS was infiltrated to accommodate every social justice cause in the book.

How hard is it to stay on message of Money. Out. Of. Politics?
>>
>>70308220
nigger should be shot.
>>
a bunch of whiny niggers who cry for more welfare
>>
I'm not black, so I understand that theres a lot of nuance to race in the US that I will never fully appreciate. I never feel paranoid walking into stores that people are watching me. I don't have to worry about the police wanting to shoot me on sight the way my son does. I don't live in a reality where so many men of my race are imprisoned and taken away from their families like his father does. It makes sense that they are starting to get angry about the conditions they are born into.
>>
This video does a pretty good job of putting it all together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
>>
File: 1437578552382s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1437578552382s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>70308699

>I'm not black
>I don't have to worry about the police wanting to shoot me on sight the way my son does

Quality bait, I kek'd.
>>
>>70308634
Either the fact that niggers are uncontrollable or Sorros had his coolface on. I think the niggers would be against anyone who isn't 100% behind the black "community"
>>
>>70308220
They should call themsleves Only Black Lives Matter.

They started out with asking for respect and now a lot of their members scream "DEATH TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE!"
>>
>>70308220

I think they should do less whining and more working and then they wouldn't have to rob 7/11's and thus wouldn't get shot by the pigs.

I still don't know what intersectionality is, only that it triggers white feminists.
>>
File: sunman.jpg (86 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
sunman.jpg
86 KB, 640x426
dey worth less than fecal matter
>>
>>70308649
And you should poo in the loo.
>>
>>70308634

BLM doesn't attack Clinton. They have a lot of Bernie stragglers though who do.

Most of BLM supports Clinton and thinks Bernie doesn't really care about Blacks. Hence Bernies cringe worthy sucking up to them.
>>
>>70308699
Go be a white guy in south central LA if you want to feel paranoia.

Blacks have this pathological sense that the rules don't apply to them which you sometimes see the result escalate into cities being burned to the ground. It's quite simple: if you lack docility I'm the presence of law enforcement, you have submitted to a trial by combat.
>>
>>70308875
and you should build cuckshed.
>>
>>70308699
>VERY subtle bait baiting at incredible high speed
>dubs

KEK is pleased.
>>
File: _89133729_89133725.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_89133729_89133725.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>70308894
>BLM doesn't attack Clinton.

>'Tell the truth:' Bill Clinton clashes with Black Lives Matter protesters

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/tell-truth-bill-clinton-clashes-with-black-lives-matter-protesters.html
>>
intersectionality is a codeword for communism
>>
>>70308220
Awful they don't solve issues like black on black crime and instead they defend people who kill their girlfriends and attack paramedics
>>
>>70308220
Bunch of lead poisoned idiots with too much time and no job
>>
>intersectionality?

It's a fundamentally flawed conception of reality and will inevitably collapse upon itself.
>>
>>70308699
suprised by that flag
>>
>Dindus fight for years to end segregation
>now demand black only safe spaces

If they want to voluntarily segregate themselves, I'm all for it. Even if all whites died out, three hundred years in the future blacks would still be blaming whites for their absolute trash tier state of affairs and living conditions.
>>
>>70308220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w1nFk_8hk&nohtml5=False
Hypocrites
>>
>>70309026
Key word:
>BILL
I think bill did something stupid and got the dindus hate but BLM is behind hillary 100%
>>
>>70309254
dont be
not all Americans are fucking idiot racist hillbillies
>>
Fallen from grace generally. Basically a new, new black panther party now. No one I know supports them anymore
>>
>>70308220
>black lives
>mattering at all
It is a walking fallacy
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>70308699
Well memed
>>
>>70308220
It's a cancerous obstacle to any true equality.
>>
>>70308220
Black Lives Matter is the new Klan with a Tan.
>>
>>70308220
Funded by a Jew 0/10
>>
Honestly I didn't have a problem with blacks until this shit.

My brother was a cop, he was killed in the line of duty back in '03.

Every black person supports BLM. And all BLM does it riot, burn shit and stomp on my god damn flag.

Thus every black person can get lined up and shit right in the head.

Fuck niggers. Fuck any liberal who disgraces the flag.
>>
Black on black crime is the terminal cancer.

Cops killing blacks is the common cold.

Guess which one theyre worried about the most.
>>
>>70308634
>Asking why blacks do things
>Thinking logic could come before "Look, a successful white woman. Gib me dat."
>>
>>70308964
Haha
>>
>>70311081
Yes we are, faggot.
>>
>What is your opinion on social justice and intersectionality?
I think the problem with intersectionality is today's oppressed are tomorrow's oppressor. Currently gay men, especially white, are now the enemy for intersectional fags.
>>
is this shit forreal? newfag alert?
>>
>>70314140
all generalities are false

there is a reason san francisco is the best place in fhe country
>>
File: OP_Is_A_ FAG.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
OP_Is_A_ FAG.png
284 KB, 736x736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwBMnZrCUc&nohtml5=False

very related, even if the media is trying to bury it. Don't let it die, spread it wide and far soldiers.
>>
>>70308220

Everyone that I see that is BLM is a GIBSMEDAT nigger or cucks
>>
>>70314897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyVjfPHg69A&nohtml5=False

wrong vid sorry
>>
>>70314971
Every white person I see fucks their cousin
>>
>>70315167
except its been proven blacks are imbred as a direct consequence of their enslavement by whites, just a fact Tyrone dont get all butthurt
>>
>>70315167
Incest is more common among blacks though
>>
File: 1447079732939-4.jpg (61 KB, 720x564) Image search: [Google]
1447079732939-4.jpg
61 KB, 720x564
>>70308220

A group of filthy niggers begging for attention because they couldn't get it in the 90's when nigger lives didn't matter, faggot rights were a joke and only niggers converted to Islam. Now everyone is doing it and letting all Mudslimes in their countries so they feel left out and feel the need to riot everytime one of them gets killed by whitey.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUdjkrqX9u8
>>
>>70308542
I don't hate blacks.

That would be racist.
>>
>>70316318
https://soundcloud.com/moon-man-96150622/black-lives-dont-matter
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.