[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a thought. People go on about the pre and post 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 911.jpg (50 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
50 KB, 350x265
I just had a thought. People go on about the pre and post 9/11 world and the effect it had on our collective psyche. I'm 25 and I definitely know what they're talking about, the change from optimism to pessimism.

But I have a question to those of you who don't remember it, and don't remember our world before it. Are you optimistic about the future? And does it feel like that was a major event in the course of your life today? Do you even think about it?
>>
for an 11 year old who didn't even live here you sure must have been pretty perceptive
>>
>>70308048
Yeah I was a pretty weird kid
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 470x313
>>70309960
Oh, piss off.

At that age you were playing Pokemon and pissing your pants.

You probably still do.
>>
>>70310110
Why couldn't I play Pokemon (red ftw), piss my pants and be horrified by Americans (the good guys in the movies) jumping to their deaths from buildings?
>>
>>70310461
What's your favorite pokemon?
>>
>>70310461
No.

The question is "Why do you lie about September 11 changing your life while you haven't admitted to playing Pokemon and urinating in your pants to this very day?"
>>
File: snake.jpg (301 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
301 KB, 2000x1333
>>70310919
Cubone, you?

>>70311031
>Implying it didn't change most everyone's life at the time
>Implying implications of to this day
>>
>>70311200
You haven't said why it's your favourite first.
>>
>>70311473
I never thought about it until now. I just looked him up a minute ago and I'm starting to think it was something to do with my junkie dad and struggling single mother.
>>
File: cubone.jpg (429 KB, 928x1196) Image search: [Google]
cubone.jpg
429 KB, 928x1196
>>70311578
Would it hurt if I took off the mask?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.