[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God is hateful and strong: Westboro PROVEN to be correct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20
1. God evicts Adam & Eve on the first mistake, no second chances, no do-overs

2. God personally exterminated the entire planet to kill all the bad people. If that isnt HATE of sinners then what is?

3. God sent plagues on an entire people just because of one pharao guy. An entire people plagued and their CHILDREN killed so that his personal favorite Moses gets his way.

4. God personally took the time out of his busy schedule to exterminate every single last citizen of two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sorry folks, the westboro baptist church is 100% correct in their analysis of the bible.
You new-age hippie shiteaters are twisting the word of God to destroy his creation. Literally Satan-tier.
Unbelievers and sinners deserve to die, this is what GOD HIMSELF did. How can you question God's ACTIONS?

> "B-B-BUT JESUS SAID MUH LOVE UR ENEMY"

Yes, saving your enemy from living a life according to false religion and in sinful fashion IS mercy. It is the ultimate expression of love to kill those who sin as to prevent them from continuing their descent into the deepest layers of hell.

Any questions? This isn't up for debate, this is in the bible. Word for word.
>>
Yeah he's pretty evil. He'd be a big problem if he were real.
>>
>>70307710
I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>70307710
>hippie shiteaters are twisting the word of God
the synagogue of satan, its not just the jews
>>
>>70307808
>tips fedora
>>
>>70307946

you should be, the christian faith needs be in every nation's constitution.
Any other faith has to be sticken from public life and it must be made clear what the path to success and freedom is: through christianity.
>>
File: 1458895738982.jpg (316 KB, 1350x940) Image search: [Google]
1458895738982.jpg
316 KB, 1350x940
>>70307710
What a bunch of misrepresentable crap..
first off the picture, these things are found nowhere in the bible. I think it's from the story dantes infernum where the author IMAGINES what hell might be like.

>1. God evicts Adam & Eve on the first mistake, no second chances, no do-overs
Wrong, there was a lot of things happening there that are very allegorical, adam and eve had changed after being decieved into recieving forbidden knowledge.

>2. God personally exterminated the entire planet to kill all the bad people. If that isnt HATE of sinners then what is?
Wrong, god flooded the earth because the fallen guardian cherub (satan) had created the nephilim that were eating man and beast and also eating eachother.. and man was completely on the run.

>3. God sent plagues on an entire people just because of one pharao guy. An entire people plagued and their CHILDREN killed so that his personal favorite Moses gets his way.
Wrong again.. Ancient egypt was directly worshipping the fallen guardian cherub (satan).
The pharao their leader refused to release the hebrews which he held as slaves, even when asked to do so repeatedly. And therefore came the curses..

>4. God personally took the time out of his busy schedule to exterminate every single last citizen of two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah.
Wrong again in that there was a really good reason for it. There were actually some angels dispatched to see if the situation really was as bad, and these were even attacked by the men in sodom and gomorrah.. Returning to the lord of hosts and reporting back that yes it was as bad as was suggested, and only THEN the decision is made to terminate them.

so 0/4 with your massive misrepresentations that you peddle for accuracy and even using "muh feels" to twist your argument..

OP yes yet another one of these pseudo intellectual morons who have never read or studied the bible, and has zero intellectual honesty about what it says..
>>
File: 1460052023649.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
1460052023649.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>70309583
(cont)

And argues premise instead of the facts of what it says..

Notice that he bases his entire premise on the old testament which is about the hebrew and laws for only the hebrews that were added because of transgressions.. till the time the messiah arrived with a covenant for all man, which has at its core love your neighbourgh as yourself and upon this hangs all the law and all the prophets.

What these intellectual dishonest retards usually do is quote something from the OT not understanding what the old covenant was (only for the hebrews for NOONE ELSE), and what the covenant of the messiah was. (for all mankind)

And people then go WOAH the bible says to do this... well no it doesn't it says these are laws for the hebrews only added because of their transgressions..

And this way they try to lead people away from christ.. and what the bible actuall teaches.. snake oil salesmen.. very literally.. and very deceptive..
>>
>>70309583
>and these were even attacked by the men in sodom and gomorrah.. Returning to the lord of hosts and reporting back that yes it was as bad as was suggested, and only THEN the decision is made to terminate them.
hopefully god sends his angels to Detroit or Malmö next
>>
File: 1459261248946.jpg (25 KB, 495x304) Image search: [Google]
1459261248946.jpg
25 KB, 495x304
>>70309760
(cont) on a sidenote the OP must love matt dillahunte and people like that who actually make a living off of selectively peddling these inaccuracies in their own personal little echo chamber, in order to have people dislike christians.

Whereas islam which actually has as direct marching orders things which represents an actual existential threat to these people.. they won't touch with a ten feet pole.. But christians they can bash because they know christians are instructed not to harm them..
>>
>>70310275
And on top of that OP also ignores that abraham pleads for the sake of soddom and gomorrah saying if there be but a few left that believe in him and follow him.. would he destroy this place.. and god says yes i won't destroy the place for the sake of these few people..
And it goes down to i think if there's 10 people left.. and god says yes if there's 10 people left i won't destroy these places for the sake of these 10.
Genesis 18:16-33.

So it's clear the situation in soddom and gomorrah was really bad. And not like "meh they looked at me funny BURN BABY BURN" Which is what the OP would like you to think was the case.
>>
>>70309583
>Wrong, there was a lot of things happening there that are very allegorical, adam and eve had changed after being decieved into recieving forbidden knowledge.

BLABLABLABLA. FACT is that they didnt get a second chance. FACT is what is in the bible, word for word. You did not address anything I said.

> Wrong, god flooded the earth because the fallen guardian cherub (satan) had created the nephilim that were eating man and beast and also eating eachother.. and man was completely on the run.

AGAIN you didnt address what I said and no I am not wrong.
God DID kill everything on the planet with the flood. I dont care what the specific cause or motivation you think it is.

> Wrong again.. Ancient egypt was directly worshipping the fallen guardian cherub (satan).

again.. wtf. IT DOESNT MATTER WHY. God killed them. God sent them plagues.
Is reading not your strong suite? Or are you an actual autist? Actually this makes sense, be honest: Did a doctor diagnose you?

> Wrong again in that there was a really good reason for it. There were actually some angels dispatched to see if the situation really was as bad, and these were even attacked by the men in sodom and gomorrah.. Returning to the lord of hosts and reporting back that yes it was as bad as was suggested, and only THEN the decision is made to terminate them.

ok so exactly what I said happened, he killed them all.

Holy shit, you are some kind of actually mentally ill / ultra low IQ person.
I hope for your sake that you are trolling because it sounds like ur mentally ill.
>>
>>70307710
>old testament

What are you, jewish?
>>
>>70311003

I'm right
>>
>>70310700
>people who don't worship me don't deserve to live
sounds pretty evil to me
>>
>>70309760
>>70309583
>>70307710
These are all some very interesting stuff desu.

It's interesting how many interpretations there are of the bible. Not that I care for it, but it is interesting.

I'm not religious, but I will admit there are some truths in it, and the idea that when one stops believing in religion, they simply pick up another ism or ion such as feminism, marxism, or conservatism and then treat it as a religion.
>>
File: 1459952689572.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
1459952689572.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1150
>>70310774
>it doesn't matter about the reasons for any of it, it's bad regardless of the reason.
>>
>>70307710
OP is right, WBC are true Christians. Every other denomination are heathens.
>>
>>70311067
Lot of things going on in soddom and gomorrah aside from them not following god.

But as the op's argument goes, reasons don't matter.
>>
File: 1459041436030.jpg (36 KB, 455x421) Image search: [Google]
1459041436030.jpg
36 KB, 455x421
>>70310700
Hi yes, stupid question here

If Islam is so shitty and is a direct misrepresentation of his religion, then why doesn't you wipe mecca off the map?
>>
>>70307710
God is dead.

Kek has risen.
>>
>>70311188
>protestants
>true christians
>>
>>70311284
Because contrary to popular belief, christians aren't instructed to destroy other people simply because they believe something else.
>>
>>70311358
Only if they still have a foreskin?
>>
>>70311264
no but gods reasoning was that the only way people there can be decent people is if they worshipped him.
>>
>>70311188
Incorrect, apparently you didn't care to read.
>>
File: 1425040154469.gif (54 KB, 300x368) Image search: [Google]
1425040154469.gif
54 KB, 300x368
>>70308136
Good Job!
>>
File: imnotatheistimagnostic.png (310 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
imnotatheistimagnostic.png
310 KB, 713x995
>>70308136
>>
>>70311358

you really are a genuine retard, i dont mean that as insult alone but as an assessment of your lacking intellect

really buddy, the POPULAR belief is that christians are instructed to destroy other people?

Every single thing you have said in this thread is either wrong or just plain irrelevant.
>>
>>70311387
The laws like circumcision were only for the hebrews and noone else on earth.. and were added to them because of transgressions and continual backsliding, till the time when the messiah arrived with the covenant for all mankind loving your neighbourgh as yourself being the heart of the law and upon that hangs all the law and all the prophets.

Go read galatians 3 for instance, it's very clear.
>>
>>70307710
that picture...
this is some informative shit!
good post, sir.
>>
>>70311497
That's a nice statement ya got there, but how about an actual argument as to why that cunt is wrong
>>
>>70311561
Except it's not found anywhere in the bible.
>>
File: 1453407660050.jpg (42 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
1453407660050.jpg
42 KB, 600x561
>>70307710
>YHWH is the source of all evil
We know, we need to get rid of it

4chan is Chaos aligned fyi
>>
>>70311448
I read it just fine. OP adheres to a strict interpretation of the perfect word of The Almighty. Any other interpretation is basically just paganism.
>>
File: 1460096335606.png (39 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
1460096335606.png
39 KB, 318x317
>It'd yet another anon confuses the Jewish Torah with the Christian Bible episode
>>
File: VwPhA8Q.jpg (867 KB, 1400x5316) Image search: [Google]
VwPhA8Q.jpg
867 KB, 1400x5316
>>70311600
Is it really from the divine comedy? Because i'm getting that in a few days so it might be nice to save the picture.

Or is just some shit a nobody dreamed up?
>>
Westboro are wrong because they subscribe to the Doctrine of Hell.

They are right about God being wrathful, and one could speculate on his role in the disintegration of the Phelps family.
>>
>>70311600
I dont remember posting anything relevant to your reply, my narrow friend.

heres something for you that is in the Bible:
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ~ John 8:32
>>
>>70311847
I'm not sure exactly where it is from, but it's definately not from the bible.
>>
>>70309583
>>2. God personally exterminated the entire planet to kill all the bad people. If that isnt HATE of sinners then what is?
>Wrong, god flooded the earth because the fallen guardian cherub (satan) had created the nephilim that were eating man and beast and also eating eachother.. and man was completely on the run.

not found in bible.

other 3 rebuttals are either biblically or historically sound.
>>
>>70311917
I know you weren't replying to me, i was just making an observation that the picture which you refer to as "informative shit" is not found in the bible. And that it's ironic that the OP uses said image to try to ridicule the bible.
>>
>>70310774
I'm going to assume, based on your eagerness to insult and ignorance of what is meant, that you're a troll. And not a very good one, at that.
2/10 would not respond again.
>>
>>70312096
excellent refute to his posts, now go worship a god who commits genocide but saying a being who rebelled against that is evil lol
>>
>>70307710
The greatest trick the devil ever played was making everyone think he is god.
>>
>>70312093
You do realize that God is the ultimate do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do God, right?

He judges because he alone is worthy to stand in judgement. He commands us not to kill or pass judgement.

Do what God actually told you to do, not what you think he wants you to do.
>>
>>70312096

new age christians are some of the stupidest people on earth, you are absolute cucks. Even when it is written word for word in the bible you simply deny it.
>>
>>70307710
also dosent hesay he will save the city if there is 1 good man then lot leavs city and city is btfo newked
>>
>>70307710
>God personally exterminated the entire planet to kill all the bad people.
Is God one of us ?
>>
>>70312173
> He commands us not to kill or pass judgement

none of that is true you ultimate cuck.
He commands us not to murder. Killing is fine.

> Judge not, that ye be not judged

Judging people is totally fine if ur fine being judged by the same standards. Which is pretty fucking obvious isnt it
>>
>>70312263
>followers of Semitic religion are some of the stupidest people on earth, you are absolute cucks.

fify
>>
>>70312379
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

t. Jesus
>>
>>70312040
It's from enoch, the prophecy for the last generation before the tribulation and the arrival of god.

It's clearly part canonincal because jude one of the smallest books of the bible seems to exist only to directly refer to the prophecy of enoch, saying that he prophecied. And the coming of jesus with 10.000 holy ones in the clouds.

It was buried by the church because it was only for the generations right before the judgement.

It's here you learn the reason for the flood. Where all of a sudden in genesis, everything went wrong somehow..

A few of these nephilim survived the flood in caves somehow, and are destroyed in the OT war campaign lead by a cloud army, in numbers-deut-josh etc. Where they were being worshipped and human sacrifice was going on there aswell. (Sons of anak making man look like grasshoppers) and in some of the places there are only these massive motherfuckers and the cloud army goes alone and destroys these battle and then returns again.

This is why it says just before the flood, in that time AND AFTER there were these giants/nephilim..

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe004.htm link to book of enoch.
>>
>>70312379
>He commands us not to murder. Killing is fine.
>>
>>70312618
(cont) in genesis it doesn't say enoch died, it simply says he was taken up with god and was not because god took him.

So if enoch is dead, pretty hard to prophecy isn't it.. If enoch is not to be taken seriously, why include jude as canonical, cause it's the hint that enoch is in large parts canonical.. but since it is only for the last generation before the judgement, and for NOONE ELSE.. it was buried. And jude left in as a hint.

Noah is also in enochs line iirc.
>>
>>70312379
imagine being so brainwashed by religon that you think thou shalt not kill means killing is fine but murder (which is killing) is not??
lol
>>
>>70312735
(cont) hence, "i am god and there is noone like me, fortelling the end from the beginning".

Took up enoch whilst man was falling, and made him be the prophet that explains the end just before the arrival.
>>
>>70312093
I dont recall OP ridiculing the Bible but rather hes ridiculing the sheeple that lap up every word of the zion invaded so-called christian churches these days. I was only in my youth under the impression that God wouldnt just kek your shit up for turning your back on him.
I don't think that when God does this stuff it is out of "hate" though. I see it more as God defending what he loves and what is his. The opposition is always the attacker.
>>
Matthew 18:15-17

If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

James 4:12
There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

>>70312828
Stop your (cont) nobody is reading your blasphemous wall of text.
>>
>>70312744

Cuck talking yet again. Kill yourself so I dont have to do it for you:

> Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew לֹא תִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17.
The imperative is against unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[2] The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also allows for justified killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense.
>>
>>70307710
>sowers of discord
I'd say 8th circle is a pretty high score, and I could only make it to the 9th if I had more money.
>>
>>70312971
so god wants war?
>>
>>70312837
I agree, there's good reasons why god does something in the bible, as is pretty clear when you read and study it.. for instance the restraint shown against soddom and gomorrah who was in complete defiance of him, and the pleading with abraham and god saying if there's just 10 righteous people there, he will not destroy these places, and even sending down some angels down to asses the situation which are then attacked by the people in soddom and gomorrah.. before finally making his decision..

But the OP was ridiculing christianity, and i already explained earlier why the OT covenant laws were only for the hebrews and noone else, and never was meant to apply to anyone but them..
And that the messiah was the one that gave the covenant for all mankind which has love your neighbourgh as yourself as being the highest of the law.
read galatians 3 it explains this very well, several other references to these things also..
>>
>>70313053
are you actually retarded, bruh?
>>
>>70312837
>I don't think that when God does this stuff it is out of "hate" though

we cannot know His emotional state, we can only judge his actions. Killing everyone and everything without regard for innocence is pretty fucking hateful by itself. Did all the animals deserve to drown in the flood? All the other people, many of whos were obviously innocent? Children etc?
Obviously he is a fanatic, somebody who values life very little. Call that hate or call it whatever you want, but that fits the popular use of the word.
>>
>>70312971
Again.. you don't get that the only ones under that covenant law were the hebrews, and was not for any other people.. and the laws were added for transgressions.. stop being so dense, and go read galatians 3..

The christians are not under that covenant law..they are under the covenant of the messiah who has the heart of that covenant being love your neighbourgh as yourself and upon that hangs all the law and all the prophets..

Stop pretending this is not the case you dishonest person..
>>
File: sodom_gomorrah.jpg (28 KB, 550x403) Image search: [Google]
sodom_gomorrah.jpg
28 KB, 550x403
>>70313090
>restraint
>sodom and gomorrah
>had people painting fire and destruction that resembles nukes thousands of years before they existed

>restraint
>>
>>70312986
https://apliterature-sasd.wikispaces.com/Bolgia+9+--+Sowers+of+Discord
>The way this Bolgia is described is in realtion to a battlefield. The wounds of the sinners within this circle of hell have wounds considered to be worse than any of those suffered by civilians that participated in the Battle of Troy and in the Battle of Ceprano. These are wars of the early Romans and the Samnites.The devil harasses his the members of this hell by stabbing them as they come near him, which splits them in half. Each member is mutilatedbased on the intensity of their sin. This circle is consistant with Dante's idea that ripping apart a community is worse than ripping apart faith
lol how am I supposed to take this seriously if I'm apparently supposed to be enduring this shit forever?
Like, what's the fucking point of eternal suffering if it doesn't kill you?

Oh yeah, it's to make self-righteous tools feel good about themselves for doing the same shit I'm doing even though they're oblivious to the discord it sows.
>>
>>70313090
well... we have to disambiguate between christian and "christian" here.
there is the true christian who follows the laws and teachings and then there is the "christian" who cherry picks what interpenetration and out of context passages conform to whatever lie they are living.
I dont see us at odds here.
>>
>>70313158
>we can only judge his actions

No we can't you fucking moron. He's God. We don't get to judge God.
>>
>>70307710
>It is the ultimate expression of love to kill those who sin as to prevent them from continuing their descent into the deepest layers of hell.
>Any questions? This isn't up for debate, this is in the bible. Word for word.

What are you talking about? Dante's Inferno isn't part of the Bible. This is some Catholicism gone amok right here.
>>
>>70307710
somehow i got this feeling that we're already in limbo
>>
>>70307710
HERETIC BTFO

Also why you only cherry-picked the "bad" things ?
Ah, forget it.

You're one of those fags to take the Bible literally and don't even try to use your fucking pre-frontal cortex.

Not only took the Bible literally, but you don't even point out the fact that God gave people plenty of "second chances"
>>
>>70313351

KEK TALKING AGAIN.

We *OBVIOUSLY* have to judge things, actions and the word of God in order to accept it.
If you do not judge a criminal, how can you punish him?
You cuck christians are barely able to form sentences.
>>
>>70313498
>We *OBVIOUSLY* have to judge things, actions and the word of God in order to accept it.
>If you do not judge a criminal, how can you punish him?

nice analogy m8, have you got out of school yet?
>>
>>70313498
>If you do not judge a criminal, how can you punish him?

You don't. That's the whole point. You excommunicate him from the Church and God punishes him.

You think that woman was being stoned for no good reason? She broke the law. Jesus told them not to punish her because they had no right.
>>
>>70313565

> have you got out of school yet?

sick response bro, you really showed me
>>
I forget that gluttony is even considered a sin.
I mean it's pretty gross but the idea that it lands you in hell just seems ridiculous.
>>
>>70313711
So you think the evil jew banker overlords don't deserve to go to hell?

Gluttony isn't just food, it's greed
>>
>>70313626

No right under GOD's law. They were acting on the law of the land, Jesus obviously had a direct line to the actual, only law that has to be followed.
Please go ahead and answer me you cuck faggot: If we cant judge anybody ever, how can we do anything? If we dont judge the floor to walk on, how can we walk? if we dont judge our children, how can we parent? If we dont judge text, how can we read it?

You are a mentally ill person, you need to get above IQ 30 to be regarded as human.
>>
>>70313711
Probably because it's harmful for yourself
>>
>>70307710

How Limbo city is like? Is comfy?
>>
>>70313340
Sure, but you also have to realize what covenant applies to which people.. the OT covenant applied to the hebrews noone else and was added because of transgressions to keep them in a certain till the messiah arrived because they were continually disobediant.. Go read galatians 3 (the same thing is said several other places)

the covenant of jesus christ applies to all man and has at the heart of the law love your neighbourgh as yourself and upon that law hangs all the law and all the prophets..

It's very dangerous to try to say that christians should follow a covenant that never was designated to apply to them. And then say people are cherry picking if they don't do that.

Thus the "cherrypicking argument" that people who haven't read or study the bible accuse christians of, when they say like "bible says to stone people for adultery, why don't you follow that" well that was only for the hebrews.. And infact you can see jesus stopped this when he arrived with the global covenant.. He STOPPED a woman being stoned for adultery and said let he who is innocent cast the first stone.. the hebrews were guilty of transgressions that's why these kinds of laws were added to them as a punishment and curse.. Was never for anyone else but them.. Same with the circumcision..
>>
>>70313158
>we cannot know His emotional state, we can only judge his actions.
Not knowing his emotional state would be a complete lack of ability to experience it on the same level as God because God is much badder asser than you, son. That doesn't mean that you cant understand it to the extent you are capable by simply reading the Bible and interpenetrating it to the best of your ability.
As for judging God's actions - are you even being serious? Do what thou wilt.
As for the rest of your brain scrambling bullshit - the most of it has been answered in this thread by others and the stuff that hasn't is common sense if you have the proper foundation which you obviously need help with. You need the milk, not the meat.
>>
>>70313711
It seems like the punishment for gluttony is self-evident.
You become a fatass and socially ostracized and die of heart disease in your 50's.
If that's not realistic motivation to avoid consuming 1200% of a recommended calorie intake, then I guess Hell is justified?
>>
>>70313784
>If we dont judge the floor to walk on, how can we walk?
The floor isn't a person

>if we dont judge our children, how can we parent
Teach them in the ways God has told you to, what more do they need?

>If we dont judge text
Now you're just getting stupid

>>70313784
>No right under GOD's law. They were acting on the law of the land
>implying the law of the land supersedes god
>>
>>70310700
abraham, the original kike, jews down lord god almighty from 50 to 10. kek
>>
>>70313626
>You think that woman was being stoned for no good reason? She broke the law. Jesus told them not to punish her because they had no right.

Someone rapes and quarters a kid so we just toss him in the woods?

Its cool everyone god has this....
>crickets

Meanwhile that guy goes on to rape squirrels and make hats out of stray children.
>>
File: fff.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>70308136
>tips menora
>>
>>70313954
There's a reason Christianity is falling out of favor

I'm not saying any of it actually makes practical sense in the modern world, just saying it how it's meant to be.

At the end of all this you come to realize that God isn't real, Christianity is retarded and you cease to exist once you die so make the best of it
>>
>>70313761

I thought greed was considered a separate sin.
Also, avarice.
>>
>>70313846
What should we do with the evil people in this world?

How do we resist the Satanists that run this world?
>>
Well God is a sodding cunt then isn't he m8
>>
>>70314061
>implying satanists are evil

satanists are basically just hedonists
>>
>>70314090
I didnt ask you, nonbeliever
>>
>>70314039
>cults
>making sense

Who'd have though. Kool aid is tasty tho desu
>>
>>70313887
> Teach them in the ways God has told you to, what more do they need?

well we MIGHT wanna fucking punish a guy who just raped and killed your wife and children.

oh wait, according to you we cant punish him because we shouldnt judge people.

M O R O N

> >implying the law of the land supersedes god

i wasnt implying that at all, the exact opposite actually
>>
1. God couldn't have humans with their powers of knowledge in the garden of Eden, think environmentalism.

2. Flood myths exist everywhere... It's not actually an integral part of judeo Christian belief, it's just a reminder that sea levels rose and covered up a wooden civilisation

3. more to show the power of God... Only the baby killing is questionable

4. Again as above.

>>
File: 1459417831845.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459417831845.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>70314066
>>
>>70314090
How about people participating in child rape / sacrifice? Want me to spell it out for you any deeper you thick aussie bloke
>>
>>70314061
Do what Jesus did.
When you've had enough of them, you go full retard and get nailed to a cross.
>>
>>70314208
Are you talking about actual LaVey satanism or some other boogeyman you're making up?
>>
>>70314208
Who does this though?
Should we just go around killing everyone based on the wild and 2spooky4me rumors we hear about them, whether they're true or not?
That's some fundamentalist Islamic shit there.
Are you a fucking Muslim?
>>
>>70314333
We were created in gods likeness so that's exactly what we should do
>>
>>70314484
You're on a board where the running joke is that we're all supposed to sit here and decide whether the shit we here is serious or Australian.

Don't say shit like that unless you want to be considered Australian.
>>
>>70314268
He mistakes Hammonites (Saturn Cabal) with Satanists, the absolute madman
>>
>>70314602
whether we are*
>>
File: Aacx17_612_04a_0138.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
Aacx17_612_04a_0138.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1350
>>70314484
Does that mean God looks like us?

So MacFarlane is right?
>>
>>70314607
Construir muro
>>
>>70307710
>Old Testament junk.
Well done, goyim.
>>
>>70314756

> ITS IN THE BIBLE BUT ITS WRONG

christian cucks, not even once
>>
>>70314826
Old testament is not the bible you mouth breathing retard. It's the Torah.
>>
>>70314061
Well you have to look at everything jesus said when he came with his covenant to all mankind, he spoke of a lot of matters.

Clearly you should defend yourself if someone attacks your land or wants to destroy you, jesus says aswell to buy a sword, to defend yourself and then right after admonishes the disciples for using it offensively (luke 22).. aswell as that you should argue against what is bad to do etc. But don't forget what the heart of the law is.. loving your neighbourgh as yourself and upon that hangs all the law and all the prophets.
>>
File: Capture.png (202 KB, 1018x637) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
202 KB, 1018x637
>>70314995

I dont know what the point of your life is
>>
>>70315135
Ofcourse it's part of the bible, but those laws applied to the hebrews and noone else, because of their transgressions.. the global covenant of the messiah jesus christ applies to the christians. (galatians 3)

I think that's what he means.
>>
>>70315267
What were the Hebrews' transgressions?
>>
>>70307710
God is the biggest cuck of them all.
>>
File: James-Garner.jpg (13 KB, 432x342) Image search: [Google]
James-Garner.jpg
13 KB, 432x342
>The Jewish love triangle always trying to get everyone involved in their sandpeople problems.
Will you fucking people just go away?
>>
>>70315267
You men Galatians 3:17?

17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.
>>
>>70311847
Its from Inferno.
>>
>>70315352
A lot of things you can see example in ezekiel 8-10 where they do things in secret thinking god cannot see them and saying god has left this world he no longer cares etc.

Sexual rituals to ball was one of them, circumcision curbs sexual pleasure. Not cause god forgot about a little snippet on your penis.. The tale of the hebrews in the OT is continual backsliding in all kinds of areas..

Unfortunately they took them as a badge of honor instead, as if it was something good even when it's described that it was a curse for them and a punishment added to them.

The epistles also argue with the hebrews about this because it was to keep them from backsliding they needed strict laws only for them.. saying they kept to the traditions and made the covenant of the messiah of no effect (law of god of none effect).. and tried to divide people from circumcized and non circumsized.. But they were not circumcized within their hearts.. they didn't follow the messiah jesus christ.. as they ought to have..
>>
>>70315834
and what does it say right after, go read all of it..

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

The seed of the promise is jesus christ.. Now go read the rest.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>70316229
(cont) he's not changing the law but the law added for transgressions was for a certain people (the hebrews), not the whole world.. And it was only for a certain time.. (till the seed of the promise had arrived)..

So the old covenant had run its course.. as it was ordained.
>>
>>70316514
(cont) and then jesus comes with the GLOBAL covenant for all mankind.. being the seed of the promise..

It was not meant for the old covenant law to last forever nor was it for all people.. so it wasn't a broken promise.. it was only meant to last till the messiah had arrived.
>>
File: willow-bark-headache.jpg (13 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
willow-bark-headache.jpg
13 KB, 300x199
>half of the world is absolutely convinced that an event which is alleged to have taken place 7300 miles away from me, 2000 fucking years ago, has any significance to me.
I'm pretty sure I don't care about your entire Arabic mythology as being anything more than a few days of notes in a World History textbook. Go fucking drown yourselves.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.