[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with women, jesus fucking christ. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
What the fuck is wrong with women, jesus fucking christ.
I'm sitting with a couple of girls in my college and an ex of mine and all they talk about is how good 'x' guy is at sex and one retarded cunt is talking about the last time she's gonna cheat on her boyfriend before he comes back from his study abroad.
>>
>>70307631
that monkey thing in your pic is absolutely wrong
>>
>>70307631
dear diary
>>
File: 1459235811056.jpg (149 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1459235811056.jpg
149 KB, 1000x923
>>70307631
yeah. i also remember a girl bragging to her girlfriends about managing to NOT cheat her boyfriend for 2 months and that she made a new record. i also recall some slut getting railed 10 times by a chad it some field trip, but she felt that it wasn't cheating because her boyfriend didn't want to come to the trip so she was lonely...

i have long given up on 3d pigs.
>>
>>70307981
Gia ton poutso pragmatika.

We should just kill them or something.
>>
this is what happens when you date white females lmao

get someone who knows youd fucking gut them if they wasted your time by cheating. there is no being sneaky, it always comes out
>>
>>70307631
embrace the end times.
>>
>>70308239
>Greek women
>white

And this is a cultural question. I can tell, the Americans I've met, seems to have a different outlook on life and cheating is okay and the line of cheating is rather blurry.

I'd say that Scandi girls are more reliable. They might have low morals when it comes to hooking up, but as in every aspect of life, we tend to keep the deals. We are known to be reliable people at work, same goes with our relationships.

Not to mention French people, in their culture having lovers is an unwritten rules. Same in Southern Europe. Those people can't be trusted, they always tryinna fool you, arrive late and can't keep their word.
>>
I enjoyed overhearing a conversation between modern, liberated womyn the other day at Uni. Made me remember why our ancestors kept this fucks on a very tight leash.

On the bright side, one was a kike so it's nice to see that Jews are being hoisted by their own petard lol. Fuck slut culture tho.
>>
>>70308459
Everything in Greece happens 10 years later than the Western World and in a more extreme form.

Both in social and cultural issues, what I'm talking about is just another example.
>>
>>70308459
Who led you to believe cheating was okay

>inb4 some cunt
>>
File: 1454649779057.jpg (37 KB, 472x892) Image search: [Google]
1454649779057.jpg
37 KB, 472x892
Western White women are naturally rebellious whores.

When white men became cucked and beta the sky became the limit in terms of their whorish behavior.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1242x1486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1242x1486
>>70307631
Im literally not sure if anything I'm reading is real anymore. I've only been on 4chan for a few months but it's changed my view of women (and everything) drastically.

But was it my view that changed? Or did the world just change in that small amount of time? Is meme magic that powerful?
>>
>>70308770
Can you read?

I didn't say it was. But I said that I think Scandi women are pretty reliable in this sense. I think the whole cheating culture is more vital in your cultures. Whereas in our culture we don't even talk with strangers and never flirt, so it's not like we'd constantly cheat either or end up in situations where it was likely to happen.
>>
>>70307631
>What the fuck is wrong with women, jesus fucking christ.

Check out James. A Donald. The problem is that women historically have had cultural legal and social pressures to behave well. Things went wrong in the middle of the 19th century when they believed women were angels, abolishing legal male authority, the social capital of patriarchy lasting until the 1950s. You need to external influence to get them to behave in the interest of society
>>
>>70308898

What changed was you took the red pill.

I too was numb for a while after first visiting /pol/...I knew shit wasnt right before but this place confirmed why worst fears.
>>
>>70308898
>>>/out/
>>
>>70309078

I think it's too late, honestly. The damage has been done and I don't see how the West can recover at this point. Most women without a doubt from what I've seen STILL think that the West is conservative and patriarchal. Women feel oppressed even when an entire civilization (the West) bends over ass backwards to serve them 24/7.
>>
>>70308898
>Im literally not sure if anything I'm reading is real anymore.

Welcome to /pol/ bro.
>>
>>70309221

Thats why western men need to stop bending over backwards for them.

I have a friend who just got married and his wife is ordering him around the house threatening divorce if he doesn't keep in line. It wont last a year.

This is what western men have allowed to happen. Just look at Europe.
>>
>>70309545
So? Apparently it's natural then since it happened
>>
>>70307981
At least you have good taste.

Παιδες αμα ξερετε kαμια /pol/ γkομενα kαντε kανα kονε
>>
> complain about whorish women
> follow pickup artists, treat women like objects and measure your self worth in "women fucked per day"
You normies are a match made in heaven.
>>
>>70309545
The problem is unless a vast majority of men do this, then the ones that do it will just lose out. If you stand up but there are many other guys willing to put up with it, she can just leave and go with them and you get nowhere. It's like having a strike when there are more scabs than strikers. Doesn't work.
>>
>>70309545

>Thats why western men need to stop bending over backwards for them.

But western women are raised to see themselves as superior to men. And even "alpha males" these days are all effeminate little dudebros that base their manhood and value off of serving women. They are all little faggots that constantly submit to women.

I go out every day, and I see how people are. I've also been involved in fucking brutal Internet arguments about this. The way I think is apparently outdated. I don't think women should be able to be worshiped this much in society. I think it's very wrong. But it won't change at this point. When even the "alpha males" are fucking faggots that only exist to submit to women, it's over.

And there is no way any political movement in the West would ever materialize where men take back the narrative and power from women. It just won't. Too many men link their manhood and self-value with submitting to women.

>>70309886

Women treat themselves like objects.
>>
>>70309742
Έλα Ντιρι ψηλέ μου θα σε φτιάξω.
>>
>>70307631

>Women

Fuck em, literally and figuratively
>>
>>70310303
Δεν μενω kαι πολυ μαkρια kαι εχω kανα δυο φιλους που πανε. Τι λενε τα γkομεναkια ;

>>70307631
I was walking my dog in the park which is next to a school and stopped under the shade of a tree to relax with my back against the school fence. I heard some two schoolgirls discussing how one of them will try to swoop in after a guy leaves his girl. The second one was obsessed with one of the young professors and was hoping he would divorce his wife that he had problems with so she can go and fuck him. She might have implied she will flirt with him to hasten the process
>>
>>70307631
There do exist women that aren't like that. There are just less of them. And there are still people enjoying true, loyal, genuine love.
>>
>>70311538
You're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>70311562

This
>>
>>70310370
Women, you can't beat em.
>>
>>70311232
Πλειοψηφεία γτπ, υπάρχουν kαι kάποιες αξιόλογες.
>>
>>70311562
I'm sorry you've never felt it.
>>
>>70308459
"my girls are better than your girls, my girls don't cheat at any opportunity where they do not think they will get caught"

keep dreaming. Scandi girls are just as bad. Maybe they are a bit smarter and isn't caught as much, but they do like them some strange when they are not geographically close to their boyfriend.
>>
>>70308828
>pic
hnnnnggg
>>
>>70307631
They are woman, nothing is wrong with them.
They just do whatever they did throughout history.

The question you should ask is what is wrong with man these days that they can't reign in their bitches.
Grow some balls you massive faggots.
>>
>>70307631
Why are you in college? You need to drop out. Only dropouts are manly ballsacking men with proudly swinging nutsacks. Educated men are pussies.
>>
>>70308558
Get the fuck out of university. Only uneducated men can be nut-swinging ballsackers.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.