[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got $5000 to invest in the stock market, I'm a huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I just got $5000 to invest in the stock market, I'm a huge gambler and love risk.

What are some suggestions in industries that will be booming?

Right now Tech looks like a no-go, and I missed the $149 Tesla stock giveaway.
>>
Trumpcoins
Seriously
>>
Oil is going back to $80-90 in less than 2 years. If you had bought in Jan @ $26 (when I fuxking wanted to ) you'd have already made 40%. Look to Canadian companies that are withstanding the storm while others are getting scooped up in fire sales.
>>
Also..if my theories on the occult symbology amidst big corps as some kind of signal to elites is correct. Saturn Drilling ought to be a goldmine.
>>
File: no.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>70308751
>>
Ghost says exit the stock market ASAP
>>
ASX:LIT

ASX:CXB
>>
>>70308611
This is decent advice imo. Maybe get yourself some silver if you are paranoid that the markets will cease to exist if something "happens"
>>
Wait until the market crashes and then you invest when everything's cheap.
>>
>>70307590
with 5k you can't do shit. You can as well gamble it away.
>>
File: 1460111976775.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460111976775.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>70309239
This.

You're a few years late on wanting to invest in the stock market, man. It sucks but it's true. Don't do it.

Also, gambling is the ultimate vice and you're fucking suicidal if you find potentially ruining your life for a thrill appealing. Drinking and drug use doesn't even compare to the degeneracy of gambling.
>>
>>70310799
It's an ok starting point
>>70308611
This but hedge 50/50 with something like CPLP
>>
>>70310799
What a retard
>>
>>70307590

Don't just limit to stocks. Also look into other markets like Forex.

I'm running that one right now, and I'm up to almost $15k, from the $5k I started with back in June.

Granted, it takes some years of practice (two minimum, but three is preferable). But the people that are good at it, are making $10+k per day, just by click the mouse at the right times.
>>
File: 1409371497002.png (11 KB, 1284x1074) Image search: [Google]
1409371497002.png
11 KB, 1284x1074
Invest it all into Jeb guacamole bowls.

They are going to be huge collector items.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.