[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is her purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: vtXa3ywk.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vtXa3ywk.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Somebody in a thread yesterday was spewing some tinfoil hat shit that Microsoft introduced AI bots like Tay to /pol/ on December 7th 2014 to sway our opinion this election cycle.

Obviously that's bullshit, but it got me thinking. What is their endgame with Tay? Can they get these bots realistic enough to be planted throughout Twitter, and anonymous boards to sway opinion? Could Tay be the birth of the roboshill?
>>
>>70307515

Yup. Roboshills are coming. But they will make the process more democratic. As it is right now only rich special interest are able to hire flesh and blood shills to sway public opinion in their favor. Soon everybody will be able to just install his very own private shill(s) to further his various interest. Public discourse will be a farce. And people will finally stop giving a shit about shit on the internet.
>>
Surely a robot would not be able to make it past the captcha, right?
>>
>>70307515
Testing improved AI that will be used to take away more jobs from Americans for Microshit to save/make more money.
>>
>>70309826
That sounds like the best case scenario honestly.
internet was a mistake
>>
>>70307515
Not enough people were using Cortana.

She's supposed to be a Cortana you want to talk to.
>>
>>70310058

outsource captcha solving to a third world country
>>
>>70307515
Captcha is bot proof though. Tay was a huge hit in Asian countries, but liberals got triggered hard over here
>>
Robotshills will be redpilled by pol.
Moonman for president in 2020.
>>
Why the FUCK would you think microsoft would need to put a shill bot in a place like twitter, which is already crawling with SJWs, to make them SJW? It's a fucking stupid pointless idea. /pol/ is so retarded it hurts.
>>
>>70311483

Why not?

It's not like /pol/ are the first people to think of AI's that are designed to imitate humans and fill their heads with certain ideas.

But okay, I'm dumb because I happen to visit a Vietnamese Skateboarding scrap book help group that mentioned the possibility of Microsoft making such an AI.
>>
>>70311242
Just buy a 4chan pass.
>>
>>70311242
>billion dollar tech company cannot persuade the owner of 4chan to waive the captcha for its bots
>>
>>70307515
In a while the only thing I will remember will be :
> Microsoft lunch some IA chat box
> it turns out the results are not as pc as expected
> instead to wait a little and see what happens let's shut it down

This is dark ages stuff right here
>>
>>70307515
>her
it's bunch of zeroes and ones you fatfuck.
go to /g/ and stay with neckbeards for a while, install gentoo loonix and then come back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.