[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the Fuck Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: strongindependenthuman.jpg (42 KB, 840x504) Image search: [Google]
strongindependenthuman.jpg
42 KB, 840x504
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/apr/07/60-minutes-reporter-tara-brown-and-crew-detained-while-filming-story-in-beirut
"Australian TV crew wanted to show kidnapping as 'a good thing': Beirut police "
>>
Just let some Shias from the mountains of Lebanon execute them in the jnoub.
>>
>>70307443
Just execute them.

You'd be doing us a favour.
>>
>>70307443
>wanted to show kidnapping as 'a good thing'

This is the usual journalism in the west now. It almost makes mudshits look sane.
>>
died for the bants
>>
>Australian media
>Not left as fuck
>>
You'd think that it would be common sense, that if you are in another country, you are subject to their laws. Shit, kidnapping is a crime in our country. Literal morons who need to face the full force of the law, unfortunately they'll probably find a way to weasel out of it.
>>
>>70307512
Sunnis are the one that execute people though, check your facts.
>>
File: Hammerstein.jpg (117 KB, 430x312) Image search: [Google]
Hammerstein.jpg
117 KB, 430x312
>>70307443
i cant believe they were so arrogant as to think filming a kidnapping (justified or not) in a foreign country which is currently close to considerable war related turmoil was even a remotely good idea. on top of that i cant believe the snatch squad hired to do it would have consented to bringing along a WHITE WESTERN film crew to a middle eastern country who are essentially sandbags if the tiniest problem strikes.

amateur hour ..
>>
>>70307674
I know, faggot. Doesn't hurt to eradicate cancer. Hop to it, ayri
>>
>>70307788
> Hop to it, ayri
rofl
>>
Dear Lebanon, I DARE you, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to punish these "journalists"
You ain't got the BALLS to punish them, you dickless faggots!
>>
File: australian birds.webm (536 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
australian birds.webm
536 KB, 720x400
> women

Australia send your vicous animals over there
>>
Also, they failed to mention that the grand mother got hit on the head by the kidnappers.
>"leave my grandkids alone you kangaroo fuckers!"
>"straya cant"
>>
>>70307856
What part of Lebanon are you from?
>>
>>70307443
HAND THEM OVER RIGHT NOW OR WE WILL SEND ISRAEL AFTER YOU, WE ARE STRONG ALLIES WITH THE JEWS, WE ARE AUSTRALIA, A STRONG NATION, HAND THEM OVER YOU DESERT DWELLING RAT OR FEEL THE WRATH OF ISRAEL
>>
Thank you for your service as our feminist Guantanamo, Lebanon.
>>
>>70308049
Srewie: "Yes, YES, dance my puppets, DANCE!"
>>
>>70307443

Is this the same 60 minutes crew who went to sweden to make a story about "poor refugees" and than got attacked by africans and acted surprised?
>>
>>70308013
South, Aishiyyeh and shit.

>>70307928
Fucking with people is our thing, no worries brah; they'll probably be force fed KFC and get called pigs.
>>
>>70307999
Nah cunt you're alright, fuck those cunts.
>>
File: aussie nightmare.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aussie nightmare.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>70308151
nah they have like 3 braindead women at 60minutes
>>
>>70307999
You aren't going to find anyone defending them here.
>>
>>70308151
Fuck off.
>>
>>70307443
I hope they get locked up for many years.
>>
>>70308157
>they'll probably be force fed KFC and get called pigs.

the police will release them ASAP in exchange for some chicken wings and a bottle of whiskey
>>
>>70308392
>You aren't going to find anyone defending them here.
>>70301868

You wish.
>>
What?
>>
>>70307443
Tara Brown used to be a real qt.

15 years ago the story would have been her getting groped and gang-raped on the street.

Now the guards probably don't bother even raping her in prison.

It is sad what time does to women.
>>
Bet her arsehole looks like a doughnut right about now..
>>
File: MassDebate.png (834 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MassDebate.png
834 KB, 1920x1080
>>70307545
Agreed
>>
>>70311748
Could you imagine what a cuckfest it would be for months leading up to their executions. All over the fucking TV and politics.

It would be like the Bali drug smugglers but a thousand times worse since Tara Brown is white and used to be a qt before she got old and her face started looking like an old catcher's mitt.

They should just throw her down the steps tonight and say it was an accident.
>>
Feminism. No, really. You reckon anybody would give a shit if the sexes of the parents had been reversed? That shit happens every day in Australia. Women are routinely given sole power over children in broken marriages.
>>
>>70307545
m8 we let the Indo's shoot those drug dealers, and Greste had to find his own way home - what's a Channel 9 journo worth d'ya reckon?
>>
>>70308716
>You are all sentenced to execution.
>Sentence to be enacted in... sixty minutes.
>>
>>70307443
our media are just fucking retarded.

If this was the ABC nobody would care but because its a major private network it makes it all the more funnier.
>>
File: 1453579836178.jpg (105 KB, 634x735) Image search: [Google]
1453579836178.jpg
105 KB, 634x735
>>70313261
Oi stop stealing Aussie jobs!
>>
>>70308157
>A FUCKING TREE
Yes, please punish them. The leftists need to learn through fear.
>>
>>70307443
60 minutes Australia are the sleaziest, most tabloid "news" show out there and have been for decades, completely Jew run.
>>
>>70314551
>most tabloid "news" show
m8 come on. They are bad but not Current Affair or Today Tonight level.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.