[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Christfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: evolution.jpg (25 KB, 914x421) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
25 KB, 914x421
Hey Christfags aka Murrifags, if evolution isn't real, then why are humans mammals? Didn't G-d create humans on a separate day, as a separate being from animals? Then why did he create man a mammal, so that he would fit perfectly on the evolutionary tree of life?

Why is human DNA composed from the same aminoacids as the DNA of all other living things? Why do humans share 98% of their DNA with chimps, given you believe chimps and humans are not a related species and we did not have a common ancestor?
>>
>>70306218
I don't think humans and moldovans are related
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (35 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
35 KB, 200x200
>>70306218
>the splendor of nature and the vast intricacies of science are all one spectacular accident
>>
>>70306218
Is Geert Hofstedes "Culture and Organization" worth reading?

I can get it for cheap, but it's 500 pages and I don't want to engage with it if it's just circle jerking to fill the paper-payment.
>>
>>70306332
>>70306336
Don't try to change the topic, Christfags, answer the fucking questions.

btw le nice fedora meme xDDD
>>
>>70306218
If evolution theory were true animals would be flying to space by now.
>>
>>70306392
Aren't you that country who send that metrosexual saxophone man to the Melodiegrandprix?
>>
Not to mention, animals would get their energy from nuclear reactions.
>>
File: FHyucar.jpg (230 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
FHyucar.jpg
230 KB, 1362x779
>>70306218
>G-d
dirty kike detected
>>
>G-d
>>
File: 1451801451995.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
1451801451995.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>70306332
>>70306336
>>70306378
>>70306443
>>70306488
>>70306498

>all these well thought out refutations

Ignore them, Moldova. You're on the right track.
>>
In a previous thread I called out the legit Christfags for bringing their memetic warfare to the field.

It almost looks like the Memetic Engineer responsible for that thread got the point.

Praise Kek.
>>
>>70306218
Humans are not only mammals. Humans have self-consciousness, the power of thinking and the power to create. Otherwise we will still be livining in the jungle.

And as a matter of fact, evolution doesn't contradicts the genesis, or texts from other religions, but it fails to demonstrate (for now) the qualitative step forward, from mineral to plant, from plant to animal, and from animal to human.

The evolutionary system is a quantitive one (the descartian philosphy - more is better), but religious texts talk about a qualitative evolution.
>>
I like how Popecucks are trying to meme their way out of this one
>>
remember kids: evolution and belief in a transcendent higher being are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>70306636
>>70306687
Yeah, right, one theory claims man was created from dirt with no proofs, and the other claims man evolved from more primitive lifeforms with overwhelming proofs in biology, medicine, statistics, probability, computer science etc.
100% not contradictory
>>
>>70306443
>Poland
You never dissapoint.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.