[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it now impossible to hold women accountable for their actions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: abused_cunt_beaten_up.jpg (98 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
abused_cunt_beaten_up.jpg
98 KB, 600x717
Is it now impossible to hold women accountable for their actions in western society? They have every advantage possible. They socially dominate men and most guys don't even have a clue. The governments completely work in their favor. They can do whatever they want with virtually no consequences.

How do we change this? It can't keep going on like this. People complain about all the problems going on with western men, but western women have caused FAR more damage.
>>
>>70304912

I think you are reading too much into Western Politics. I mean you are more likely to be killed by a Muslim than a white woman.
>>
What the fuck is this MGTOW-tier faggot cuck invasion on /pol/ today?
>>
File: crying_little_bitch.jpg (66 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
crying_little_bitch.jpg
66 KB, 600x399
>>70305110

Really? I've seen angry spergs and slutty femanons defend women all day on here. Not sure what you're seeing.

Do you mind addressing the topic?

>>70305034

This isn't about Muslims. And if you want to deal with the Muslims, elevating women above men and harming men at every opportunity will guarantee a victory for the Muslims.
>>
>>70304912

Bump.

Is /pol/ really this neutered?
>>
>>70305034
That couldn't be true, just think of the chance of getting in a car crash, women are 50% of the population

Terrorist attacks are statistically unlikely
>>
>>70305327
It is actually quite simple: civilization enhances the basic principles of evolution as partner selection requires less and less effort. Women are no longer forced to get along subpar choices of male partners, they technically have all the men in the world to choose from. This is pretty much evolution-paradise, because women can now fulfill their basic evolutionary task (have as many children as they can from as many different partners as possible) with ease and get away with it just fine.

On the other hand, men are fucked because competition has skyrocketed and they can no longer get away with all kinds of shit. Those who cannot keep the pace with this competition will naturally grow frustrated, but it can't be helped (cue in threads like these as the losers try to justify their shit as they can't accept that they are evolutionary trash unfit to reproduce).

Nature favors women over men. You can't fight nature any more than try to live without breathing, and if you try, you will just make everything worse (as we all experience it now). Understanding this is pretty much the basic requirement of not being a faggot.
>>
The west is actually a great place to be if ur alpha. The girls in America are as slutty as ever. Its just that now instead of marriage as an incentive of who to fuck, now its basically any man who can make their vagina tingle, which i would estimate as less than 10 percent of white males in this era
>>
File: 1460093231871.jpg (135 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1460093231871.jpg
135 KB, 750x750
>>70306323
This. I'm not too worried about a terrorist attack where I live. But on the other hand, women drivers scare the living shit out of me.
>>
File: whipping_time.jpg (202 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
whipping_time.jpg
202 KB, 1300x866
>>70306730

Thanks for the response. Instead of telling me that women are traditional pure flowers like /pol/ always does, you did the exact opposite and told it like it is.. Thanks for that, it was honestly refreshing.

But considering our current state of affairs, what do you think will happen? People complain about men opting out of society constantly. Do you think women will simply give themselves over to foreign men if they are alpha enough? Before feminism, men still had some incentive to be "real men" and get things gone, but now, women benefit from biological chivalry and feminism, and it's all gone too far. The order has broken down and a new one has emerged, but it will change everything for good. Women being sluts and whores and benefiting from all this biological, social and governmental privilege has changed western civilization, irreversibly.
>>
>>70306730
>implying only Alphas get dumbass white women
>>
>>70307530
Yes, western civilization is over as we know it. These are the last days of a great empire. The next era will be a new ice age
>>
>>70305034
Plot twist : the women are the ones letting muslims enter my country
>>
dont woman fuck themself in the ass with there constan "male critecism" ? if no man wants to marry, then woman also will be alone for ever, and they are the usuall one that want marriage and children .
>>
>>70307530
>But considering our current state of affairs, what do you think will happen?

The current situation is evolutionary favorable, so I don't think that it will change back. Other than that, it is hard to draw anything concrete, but all I can say is that faggot shit like MGTOW is doing more damage than even the worst feminist agenda.

>>70308201
It isn't about being an "alpha" but about having desirable traits like aggression, resourcefulness, and health. Women are instinctively looking for these traits, and if you have them, then you can get the pussy.
>>
>>70310803

I don't consider myself MGTOW, but I like how buttmad it makes 4chan get. I think the current situation favors women far too much, to the point where men are just saying "nope" and not bothering. At this point, many men, including myself, are frustrated with how we are expected to be "real men" and serve women on a platinum platter while women have everything working in their favor. MGTOW is a response to how unfair the situation is. I just use it to bait 4chan, and it always works.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.