[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Bill Clinton BTFO Black Lives Matter Protester's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: basedbill.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
basedbill.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVI5gHVyo
>>
Everything he cites in favor of his and Hillary's policies is a lie but nobody will call him on it.

If Trump had said any of this the shitstorm would be inconceivable.
>>
Yes, lets post the same thing over and over
>>70302195
>>
>>70304834
Duh. But that's not the point. THe point is to show the Clintons are throwing the black under the bus so that people like /pol/ supporters and racist liberals will see that they fully intend to continue their racist policies.

They just had to pander to the blacks until the South, now thye need to demonstrate their actual base it was all an act.

Blacks have no leverage any more. THey won't vote Trump, Sanders and southern primaries where they had a say are over.
>>
>>70306129
Bill didn't throw blacks under the bus, I was around la back in the 90's and there was a serious problem with gangs amd he did what had to be done. Not his fault most gangmembers were black.

Im black and I agree with him
>>
>>70306431
>Im black and I agree with him
Tha't because you are one dumb mother fucker. Eve actually google why poverty and crime went down?
>>
>it's the current headline on cnn

BLM got roasted so hard the mainstream media is reporting on it, damn. Is this the end for them?
>>
sidewalks all over my campus were covered in BLM shit written in chalk

live in the South so plenty of blacks here but I'm like 99% sure it was probably done by some muhhhh-feels whites
>>
File: American Tyranny.jpg (16 KB, 216x298) Image search: [Google]
American Tyranny.jpg
16 KB, 216x298
>>70304757
Yep. That's why I'll never vote for the corrupt wife of the racist sonofabitch, fuck what the Republicans do. He's always been a closet Klansman as far as I'm concerned and is a perfect example of what Malcolm X said about white liberals.

Fuck him and fuck Hillary. "Black people don't have to vote for you!" - based Sister Soulja to Bill "cumskin" Clinton, 1994

BLACK POWER!
>>
>>70306431
>Im black and I agree with him
So - liar or uncle tom nigger? You choose.
>>
>>70307470
>St.Louis Police
I'm glad those police are brutal, somebody has to keep you niggers in check over at STL.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.