[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick quesiton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: syrian.jpg (9 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
syrian.jpg
9 KB, 218x232
Why the fuck so many male Syrians refugees are running to Europe?
Now, I can understand why women and children have to leave the country because of the war, but all the men are leaving too, what the fuck is up with that?
Shouldn't they be fighting for their country instead of fleeing to Europe??
>>
>>70304095
to git the white wumminz
>>
>why are poor uneducated shit cowards who probably support the terrorists (who are losing) trying to run away to the wealthy gibsmedatsistan
gee

I wonder
>>
>>70304095

It's an unarmed invasion.

and it worked.
>>
>>70304095
Most arent syrian, most are from Africa and Pakistan
>>
>>70304194
Better question then, why is Europe allowing so many dudes in fighting shape to get in? That's just stupid...
>>
>>70304095
They aren't Syrian.
>>
>>70304243
wrong. not that much pakis.

fuck lot of afghans desu.
>>
>>70304270
weve been looking for that answer since this all started. the only sure thing is its some NWO endgame plan to fuck over the remaining glory of europe.
>>
>>70304270
>declining demographics; business interests
>cultural marxism
>"muh feelings"
>incompetent political class
>disunity over a solution
>completely dysfunctional border security
take your pick
>>
>>70304354
>demographics adjusting to a automated production
>forced diversity
>thought-terminating cliches
>whore puppet political class
>the vocabulary necessary to vocalize a solution is self-censored before it can come out of anybody's mouths
>intentionally dismantled border security
FTFY
>>
>>70304095
Two reasons:
- The trip to Europe is not exactly easy, and it would be even worse for women (because potential rape and such). So only men go, and they are supposedly get the women here later (or they don't, because they have no female family members) when they can do it legally.
- There is no side worth fighting for in Syria. You get shit no matter what you choose.
- There is more moneyz in Europe. Syria is a pretty shitty place, but thanks to globalism, the Syrians have got some pretty-bigger-than-their-country dreams, like getting rich with little work and fucking real women. Obviously, they can't make these dreams come true in Syria, so they come to Europe.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>70304604
And then they sit in the camps, dont get shit, have to work through the insane german burocracy. they get frustrated and chimp out.

At the moment it looks like they are destroying temselves quicker as they can do it with germany. At any camp in the big cities theres police 24/7 since they keep bashing each other with chair or stabbing each other or raping or anything you can think off.
>>
>>70304095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqds4LV9RI

brave european woman and man fighting with kurds. but coward arabs fleeing to europe to rape.
>>
>>70304860
What a surprise. You're a Kurd?

Theres gonna be a bigass Pro Kurdish demo in cologne on sunday. will something happen? erdogan is mad at us anyways now, will he bomb those kurds?
>>
>>70304270
Look up UNs population replacement plans.
>>
>>70304962
It's worse. They're all fucking commies.

https://youtu.be/qoqds4LV9RI?t=15m35s
>>
>>70304095
They aren't refugees and they aren't fleeing.
They are soldiers and they are conquering new lands.
>>
>>70304962
he will bomb kurds no matter what. I dont know how many kurds and turks in cologne but I hope turkish grey wolves will attack kurds while yelling allahu akbar again.. cus thats what they alwasy do and world see their real face.
>>
>>70304270
The UN is afraid of Europe. Look at Europes history, we have always been powerful and we did start a lot of wars.
A united Europe would be a strong opponent for the global leaders and elites. Therefore the UN is dictating european core countries to let in rapefugees en masse just to destabilize it.
>>
>>70304095
>Why the fuck so many male Syrians refugees are running to Europe?

They're mostly not Syrian, but are from all over the Islamic world. And their motives may vary from holy jihad to wanting to abuse European countries welfare systems.
>>
>>70305532
I think this will have an opposite effect of what they want
>>
>>70304270
Women don't understand how politics work
>>
>>70305743
I think that through this europes unity is in big danger and the union could collapse. This would fulfill the UN-agenda because small nations like france, italy and germany aren't competitive if you compare them to big global players like the US or China.
Therefore the refugee crisis is being "installed" to divide and conquer europe.
>>
>>70306071
Europe's unity is the problem. This continent will never be united in the way that those mongoloids in Brussels are trying.

What we could do however, is after we clean up the smoldering ruin that is the EU, continue our economic cooperation in an EEC-like construction and replace NATO with a European defence union which could be used to project power against the likes of USA and China.

But don't touch the sovereignty of nations. Sooner or later you'll get chimp outs; be it peacefully through brexit-like movements, or violently in ways we have yet to witness.
>>
File: 1456824701270.jpg (286 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456824701270.jpg
286 KB, 600x800
>>70304095
most of them are criminals that escaped from prison, along with terrorist elements and cowards who refuse to defend their country.

Especially the ones that say they were
'imprisoned' by the Assad government'. They were in jail for a fucking reason.

A very small percentage of them are actual refugees displaced by war, and that mostly includes married males/elderly.

Lefties are too braindead to realise this and live in a fantasy land where everyone holds hands
>>
Well, to begin with Syria is incredibly sectarian right now, and a lot of groups feel like there's nothing worth fighting for. It's important to note the numerous ethnic minorities and religious differences in the country.

My father is a Christian from Syria that came here to Sweden in the 1980's. Christians in Syria and the Middle East in general are heavily outnumbered and can in no way fight back. The choice is either death or fleeing.

I find it quite interesting that people on here are quick to condemn people for fleeing a war, when in reality most people would do the same if they were in the same situation.

Most people here have never and might never experience living under warfare. If that day ever comes, and I hope no one has to deal with it, they'll become disillusioned quickly and drop the romantization of war.
>>
>>70306071
I would be content with a non-competitive, isolated small nation that works for the interests of its people rather than a unified mess answering to various lobbies and completely disregarding the rights of the various native people it shackled desu
>>
>>70304270
If you ever find out the answer, let me know. It would probably make it a lot easier to stop them from doing it.
>>
File: jihadi_photos.jpg (42 KB, 375x334) Image search: [Google]
jihadi_photos.jpg
42 KB, 375x334
>>70306318
>christian refugees
>shouting allahu ackbar and raping women in europe

Sure thing ahmed.. The real christian syrians are still there fighting

the biggest shame is that they go to europe knowingly to leech of of the benefits there and get away with literal murder instead of counties like saudi arabia that actually have the money and culture to support them.
>>
>>70306525
I really don't know how to prove to you that I'm Christian, but that's besides the point. Christians that are staying in the Middle East are getting their heads chopped off. While there are small Christian militias there, they hold very little territory if any.

As for Muslims, if they don't want to adopt the norms and customs of their host societies in Europe, they shouldn't be coming here. I'm a strong believer in assimilation and opposed to multiculturalism.
>>
>>70304095
Most of the refugees aren't from Syria you retard. A lot of them are Libya.

If stupid Western governments didn't topple Gaddafi you wouldn't be in this mess.

The Western world deserves to burn
>>
>>70306525
One more thing, most of the blame can be put on European politicians that are willingly destroying their countries by letting Muslims in. If they were true Christians in any sense they would be allowing Christian refugees in only. The amount of Muslims allowed in to Europe in comparison to Christians is incredibly disproportionate.
>>
>>70306725
So you're a cuck? Because that's what you Christians are: cucks.

To hell with Christians.
>>
>>70304095
The mere fact they're leaving should tell you they feel the country and more importantly the government is not worth dying for.
>Inb4 AIDF
>>
>>70304300

Maybe it varies by host country. There was an article here about "refugees" in Brescia and half were from Pakistan, the other half from Africa (Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana).

http://brescia.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/16_aprile_06/brescia-profughi-protestano-cibo-ospitalita-bassa-qualita-eceebe3a-fbd9-11e5-a926-0cdda7cf8be3.shtml
>>
>>70304095
Those who are fighting are actual cucks. If you can't understand this you're one of those useful idiot types.
>>
>>70304860
>Dilan from Canada
>of course she's overweight

top kek
>>
>>70306901
Retaining your Christian identity for 1400 years under Islamic dominance is far from being a cuck. Europeans will barely last a couple hundred. Fuck out of here.
>>
OP listen to this guy >>70306318. You fucks on /pol/ can talk shit about the refugees for not fighting back, but most of you won't have the balls to fight back either. How many times have you read of /pol/acks being afraid to reveal their power level to their peers? Yet these same cowards, who would risk nothing to speak their minds other than social ostracism, criticise refugees in war torn countries whose options are only to stay and die or to flee and live.
>>
you're asking the wrong people and you're gonna get the answers you want. should ask the liberals and see what they say. oh wait we know what they'd say
>>
>>70306959
>fighting for your people makes you a cuck
lol
>>
>>70305387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7dP5yVJtUA
>>
>>70307113
I hate to use the word privileged because of its SJW connotations, but that's what most people on here are. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of people here would be doing the same it they were ever in that same situation.
>>
>>70304095
They are not men. The are cowards.
>>
File: rymyeetu.jpg (64 KB, 582x287) Image search: [Google]
rymyeetu.jpg
64 KB, 582x287
>>70304095
Basically because the place is fucked with no forseaable future for about a generation or so. I get the disillusionment. No good guys to fight for, only bad and worse.
>>
>>70307441
>fighting for someones else interests
>not cuck
Which side counts as fighting for your people?
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (18 KB, 212x489) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
18 KB, 212x489
>>70306901

you just dont get it retard
>>
>>70307441
Except there is no "people".

Do you even know how the modern state of Syria was created, kid? The French and British decided it would be fun to draw arbitrary lines on the map with zero consideration for the different groups living there in the region.

Honestly, most people on here need to freshen up on their Near Eastern history and stop jerking off to Nazi paraphernalia.
>>
>>70307669
This is why you have many straight lines on the map in the Middle East.
>>
>>70304195
What is hillarious, is that if China would send 2 000 000 of it's soldier, unarmed and dressed in civilian clothes across the Europe, and they would all the way there yell that they are invasion army, according to current legislative, no one would be allowed to shoot at them.
>>
>>70307669
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
>>70307812
Also because of uninhabitable desert.
>>
>>70304095
>Shouldn't they be fighting for their country
they are. by spreading to western countries.
>>
>>70307911
It just irks me when these idiots think they're "red pilled" when they clearly show no interest in coming to their own conclusions but rather allow themselves to be spoonfed propaganda and misinformation by their fellow retards.

I'm not dismissing everything that is said on here. On the contrary, a lot of things on here are red pill material. But it's important to be wary of the difference between having a conclusion and seeking it evidence to support it, and having evidence and reaching a conclusion based on said evidence. Most people on here do the former.
>>
File: gavatar2.png (31 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
gavatar2.png
31 KB, 512x512
>>70304095
Death penalty for any coward over 15 running away now. Arabs are fucking cowards, useless in warfare, fucking niggers.

It's all bling bling, shit hit the fans and they always run like lttle school girls. If you know arabs, you know how this is. With the smallest resistance even outnumbering you 10:1 (they always do this) they flee like fucking chickens still.. It only takes one serious beating and they won't come to your turf for decades. I've started seing a couple of pakis here and there now, so this will be a rather bloody summer. Pakis are not allowed here.
>>
>>70308505
Why do you think they are so far behind in the evolution? You got it right tho.
>>
first workout day in fucking over 3 mo now...
to use el tigre or not... I hate getting a shrunk dick even if it only lasts for 3-4 hours... hate that ephi shit. It's those first two times, then boom you have the routines
>>
>>70308505
>Arabs
>Pakistanis

Pick one.
>>
>>70308330
If you come here for intelligent conversation you're doing it wrong. Its for memes and ventilating pent up rage.
>>
>>70304123

First post always best post.
>>
>>70308609
sooner or later it won't be rednecks and blackmarked thugs like us opposing the gov, and pulling this shit. There will be deathsquads. 10 years? 20? 5? 25?
1933 will happen, burning all homo jew propaganda on bonfires... wish we did it this mid summer sven. They are not worthy of mannablot but hanging them in le trees is ok if you ask me, make them servants, if the useless fucks even can handle that
>>
Because they can.
>>
>>70308809
they are different, not saying that. IE you can trus an arab in trade, while a paki is basically a lying gypsy. Hence the term "pakiprice" here.

But when it comes to this cowardice, it's the same. When it comes to grouping up in lit the hundreds to get 1 guy. It's the same. You don't see any of those subhumans go 1 on 1. NEVER.
arab>paki any day btw, but that doesn't meen they belong here.. they don't
>>
>>70310164
1 on 1 is this a nordic principal?
Like at elem school, two kids come into a fight.
Everyone encircles the fighters, let it rip, cheer.
Till someone is beaten on the ground or teachers come. Arabs and other subhumans attack in packs only, they kick and hit people already on the ground defeated. Even fucking women....

What they call honor we call vanære, ære being honor. vantro - infidel etc. Old word, likely from the vans who the æsir mingled with
>>
>>70304095
Because they are loosing the war and dont want to die, so they go to the ones that payed them to start a war.
>>
File: gigga sand nigger.png (488 KB, 800x726) Image search: [Google]
gigga sand nigger.png
488 KB, 800x726
>>70304095

Have you seen arab women? I'd fucking run away too.
Besides they're all weak and starving like this poor poor teenager
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.