[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIAN POP MUSIC:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: India.png (392 KB, 641x436) Image search: [Google]
India.png
392 KB, 641x436
Riddle me this pol, if meme magic is real, how come this absurd Indian Pop Song from 1998 only has 20M views.

This shit is even better than Vitas.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Can we redeem the poo in the loos and Make India Great Again?
>>
>>70303890
Omg nostalgia I remember that meme song since before 4chins was even a thing back in the day when you had to dial up to memes on aol
;-;
>>
File: MakeIndiaGreatAgain.png (375 KB, 638x439) Image search: [Google]
MakeIndiaGreatAgain.png
375 KB, 638x439
>>70304055
Join the good fight.

We need to stop the Jews memeing the Indian peoples, let's Make India Great Again.
>>
>>70303890
Thanks for reminding me of Vitas
>>
>>70303890
Some of those views were mine.
>>
>>70303890
the video has 20m because of world of warcraft you dumb person
>>
>>70303890
its lip-synching ?
>>
<3 India

Alao another billion + population in the fight against islam kek
>>
Heyyyy I remember this song
This used to play all the time in TV
It was made in the 90s, I used to watch it in my garbage tier TV and be really amazed about the "graphics"
Good times
>>
>>70304269
>let's Make India Great Again.

Let's make it poo in loo first, then it can has a chance
>>
thanks for the world of warcraft flashbacks

most wasted time in my life
>>
>>70303890
Heh. I remember being in HS and downloading this on kazaa
>>
File: brotier.jpg (204 KB, 1054x1028) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
204 KB, 1054x1028
>>70303890
>Can we redeem the poo in the loos and Make India Great Again?

I'm a poo-in-loo Sikh, born in India and lived there till I was 9 and I hate Indian music.

It's fucking awful and I hated it even when I was in India. The fucking women's voices are fucking so high pitched that it was torture.

What I hate most about Indian music IS THE FUCKING FACT THAT THEY USED TO HAVE LIKE 7 SONGS IN EVERY FUCKING MOVIE!

That made my piss boil. Bollywood movies sucked, but they were the best I had access to when I was young, BUT THEN THEY HAD TO PUT SONGS IN THEM!

Indian music sucks, unless you are listening to classical stuff, which is okay in a historical sort of way.

Indian music that my family listens to is absolute shit.

If Indians wanna redeem themselves, music is not the way to go.

Despite what you've read, I think India is a cool country. Has some areas it obvously needs to work on, but it works and doesn't cause problems and keeps to itself in world affairs and helps with some space stuff. I don't hate being Indian, but some things are fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>70308567
>That made my piss boil.
New expression acquired
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.