[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he ever stop saying this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 19
File: 20160408_102113png.png (107 KB, 1065x431) Image search: [Google]
20160408_102113png.png
107 KB, 1065x431
Will he ever stop saying this?
>>
>>70303691
RAREFAG
A
R
E
F
A
G
>>
If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes true.

Who /cruzmissile/ here?
>>
>>70303691
Yeah, when America becomes great again.
>>
File: cruzmissle.jpg (167 KB, 1011x600) Image search: [Google]
cruzmissle.jpg
167 KB, 1011x600
>>70303743
>>
File: 1447622516728.jpg (312 KB, 1627x2048) Image search: [Google]
1447622516728.jpg
312 KB, 1627x2048
>WE'RE NOT WINNING ANYMORE, WE'RE NOT WINNING. LOOK AT CHINA. WE NEED TO CHANGE THINGS AND WHEN WE DO WHEN WE GET THERE, WE'RE GONNA CHANGE SO MUCH. WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY THINGS TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TOP IT'S GOING TO BE UNBELIEVABLE. YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT THE THINGS WE'RE GONNA DO. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

>I'M TELLING YA, WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WHEN WE DO, WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY THINGS AND IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT. WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH.

>WE'VE GOT THESE LAWS. AND WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS. I MEAN, I LOVE OUR LAWS. WE HAVE THE BEST LAWS IN THE WORLD. BUT WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AND THE WALLS GONNA HAVE ALL THE LAWS, AND WE'RE GONNA SHIP THEM ALL OUT, UNLESS THEY COME IN...LEGALLY. THEY CAN COME IN, BUT THEY HAVE TO COME IN...LEGALLY. AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH CHANGE THAT'S GONNA MAKE. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

>AND! AND! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT, BELIEVE ME. WE'RE GONNA TURN THIS THING AROUND SO FAST - ITS SO EASY, SO EASY - IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH.

>I'M TELLING YA, I MEAN LOOK AT CHINA....WHEN WE WIN IT'S GONNA BE GREAT WE'RE GONNA BE BACK AND YOU'RE GONNA SEE SO MANY...WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY GREAT THINGS. WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH.

>YOU'RE GONNA BE SO PROUD. AND YOU'RE GONNA BE SO HAPPY. AND YOU'RE GONNA WIN AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN.
>>
>>70303691

Not until he makes america great again
>>
>>70303691
Yes, when America is great again.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: trumpmiddle.jpg (42 KB, 495x494) Image search: [Google]
trumpmiddle.jpg
42 KB, 495x494
>>70303875
maga
>>
>>70303691
Not until we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: snoop on dank trump n bernie.jpg (97 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
snoop on dank trump n bernie.jpg
97 KB, 600x776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJiR43vSt7A&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70303691
I've come to suspect that he's trying to scream at everyone for being retarded enough to believe it's possible.

And that's the Great American Spirit that we so desperately need in <current year>
>>
File: 1454057897930.jpg (97 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
1454057897930.jpg
97 KB, 468x360
>>70303743
Faggot.

>>70303875
I like this, tbqh. Too bad it's over 140 characters.
>>
File: 02no-dogs.jpg (64 KB, 700x279) Image search: [Google]
02no-dogs.jpg
64 KB, 700x279
>>70303875
Joke's on you.
He already knows that people will take him seriously if he does this, and make controversial posts about the retardation he's intentionally throwing out there at every opportunity.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than that, I imagine.

It's like he's mocking the establishment that you're running back to like a scared little baby.

>Well if he can't take himself seriously then how can anyone else?
Exactly. How do you think America was ever made great in the first place?
>>
>>70303875
lol'd out loud.

Sometimes when I'm listening to a rally, I'll close my eyes and just focus on what he's saying. It's fucking hilarious. MAGA faggots build wall you have to go back killing us in trade isis cutting off heads medival times lyin' ted bible high then lies self funding campaign low energy maniac so tired of winning go back to univision i don't believe anything telemundo says only rosie o' donald great relationship with the mexican people re-negotiate trade deals
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>70303691
NO

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
Donald Trump is a fucking faggot.

I hope Hillary wins.
>>
File: Ted-Cruz-Laughing.jpg (24 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Cruz-Laughing.jpg
24 KB, 550x368
It's easy to say "let's make America great again". You can event print it on a baseball cap!
>>
File: 1425598135512.jpg (45 KB, 385x576) Image search: [Google]
1425598135512.jpg
45 KB, 385x576
No, you rare faggot.

it's his "catchprhase" how many times did I have to hear "YESWECAN" and what was Obama's 2nd term phrase? I can't remember that one but it was just as annoying.
>>
>>70303691
Probably yes. Latest when he dies.
I really hope he will be saying it for a long long time.
And of course, deliver on his promise.
>>
Drumpf can only think in slogans because he has no real policies.
>>
>>70304441
Ironic that you'd see Ted Cruz making this statement while literally being propped up as a viable candidate because of his Christian image.
>>
File: UWFnmfD.jpg (295 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
UWFnmfD.jpg
295 KB, 600x800
>>70303875
MAGA
>>
>>70304543
Er, what?
>>
File: Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg (17 KB, 258x387) Image search: [Google]
Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg
17 KB, 258x387
>>70304462
>>
File: 1451816443274.jpg (135 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1451816443274.jpg
135 KB, 735x582
>>70304520
>>
>>70304378
Did you English even once in that entire, not one bit punctuated, mess of words? Hope you enjoy the view of the other side of the wall in Mexico
>>
>>70304754
It's true. He can't even articulate how he will make Mexico pay for the wall.
>>
Don't worry anon; in eight years, it'll be MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>70304795
Muh 'merica, that's how
>>
>>70304582
If you'd been listening to the rhetoric on the streets, people support Cruz because he's Christian.

It's easy to be a Christian.

Trump is attacking this from an entirely different angle. He is highlighting the source of the problem in politics by making it very obvious to people that one-liners and catchphrases are stupid.

His promises are vacuous as fuck and anyone who takes them for granted is retarded as fuck, and we know it. You know it. Everyone knows it.

He's got no more to offer you than any other candidate. They're doing the same thing only less obvious. People need a massive dose of reality, that the Presidential office isn't a dictatorship.
>>
>>70304795
>Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 - the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120-121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following:
>On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.
>On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.
>On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.
>>
File: 1460102140844.webm (3 MB, 746x610) Image search: [Google]
1460102140844.webm
3 MB, 746x610
>Drumpf
>>
File: relief.png (288 KB, 843x431) Image search: [Google]
relief.png
288 KB, 843x431
>>
>>70305197
>Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S. industries in the past).
>Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business and tourist visas for important people in the Mexican economy. Keep in mind, the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment for our own citizens and recent migrants.
>Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year. The border-crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S. citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.
>>
>>70305217
>Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>70303691
When did Obama stop saying "yes we can"?
>>
>>70303691
I think it's funny. I always like these posts
>>
>>70305198
I want to fuck her mouth
>>
>>70303691
The only variation i need to hear is: WE'VE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You little progressives are such novelty addicts, the main problem.
>>
>>70305052
By the way our system of government is set up, it's fucking impossible for a Hitler scenario to happen.

But they keep comparing him to Hitler? How does that work?

You cannot raise the level of dialogue until you bring it down real low.
>>
So when we talk about Make America Great Again, it's not just a hashtag.

It's a joke. A statement of irony. An exploit. A fucking meme. It only works because it's so obvious what it's supposed to do, and it will do what it says it will do.

Praise Kek.
>>
>>70305501
>>
what if he doesn't make america great again?
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (43 KB, 615x386) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
43 KB, 615x386
>>70305628
Then we just need to drag it down even lower.
>>
>>70305277
Use your dick as a gag to shut her up?
>>
>>70305628
At least it wont be MAKE AMERICA 15th CENTURY AGAIN which is a step up from what the opposition is offering.
>>
>>70305628
Any improvement will be seen as ''making America great'' so we don't have to worry about shit.
Trump will do a better job than the last few presidents.
>>
>>70305628
What if Obama didn't bring change?

It will just be a letdown, he might not reach his second term.
>>
>>70305276
Same, and the bonus is I know it will appear on the feed of libtards I happen to be friend with on kikebook and rustle them
>>
File: pepeflemish.png (113 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
pepeflemish.png
113 KB, 600x490
>>70305898
Exactly the reason why I like these posts.

Some libtars already defriended me for my right wing shills
>>
>>70305231
Is this from his website, anon? I need to copypasta this for all the liberal cucks at my University
>>
>>70305197

Better start hoarding those bitcoins now.
>>
>>70303691
We're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning! You're gonna wish we could stop winning but we won't stop! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>70305198
Dead eyes...
>>
>>70305440
My feelings got hurt and he says things that I don't like
>is literally hitler
>>
>>70303691

He'll probably stop saying it once America is great again.
>>
>>70306592
>We're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning! You're gonna wish we could stop winning but we won't stop! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>We're going to win so much
>People will be begging me to make it stop
>We'll win so often
>All the time
>The weak hearted will hang themselves in hotel rooms so they can have peace from all the winning
>Psychologists will document new syndromes caused by excessive winning trauma
>Parents will name their kids Winning and those kids will be brutally sodomized in the bathrooms of schools during the winning backlash
>We'll win so much there will be protests
>People will get so fed up with winning they will get sprayed with firehoses and attacked by dogs just to say it
>Radical militias will form to oppose the government they'll get so tired of winning
>Government offices will have to be surrounded by Bremer walls to protect the employees from the hordes of anti-Winning marauders
>We'll win so much, representatives from both sides of the aisle in both houses will resign in disgust
>We'll win all the time
>All the time
>>
>>70303743
I like the name Cruzmissile, especially since he bombed so fucking hard.
>>
It's what they call a slogan
>>
File: 1433829969471.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1433829969471.png
34 KB, 493x276
>>70307467
How could you do this to my sides anon
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.