[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9
File: Cheating.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
What's /pol/'s opinion on cheating? Gender specific pov welcome
>>
File: 1432716128974.jpg (354 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1432716128974.jpg
354 KB, 2048x1366
Pinoycucks asking other people's opinions on cuckoldry?

We all know that the most cucked nation in Asia belongs to the Philippines.
>>
Cheaters should die.
>>
It's deceiving and dishonest, unless both parties are comfortable with some whack cuck shit.
>>
>>70303630
Fuck gender specific

Cheating is personality flaw. Men and Women both cheat. It has to do with narcissism and never being satisfied.
>>
>>70303630
Cheatin' gets a beatin', which is what I tell my wife on a regular basis.
>>
>>70303630
proves machismo
brings aids/fatherless babies

either way, if one is a decent person, no amount of excuse would justify cheating.
>>
Are you married or cheating with a married woman in the Philippines?

>Article 247 states the following: "Any legally married person who, having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act of or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro. If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment. These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under 18 years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents."
>>
Its awful, degrading and crushing to someone's confidence.
>>
>>70303630
Funny thread. Just cheated on my gf yesterday with an old friend I had not seen in years. In my "defense" the gf had been denying me sex more and more. So I got it elsewhere even if nothing more comes of it, she was really good though.
>>
>>70303630

It depends.

In western society, women can do ANYTHING they want now, and they won't be shamed or ridiculed for it. So women can cheat on men and be huge sluts, and they won't get any backlash for it.

Both men or women cheating is wrong on many levels, but I've noticed that women do it far FAR more often these days, because western society enables them to be evil cunts and get away with it.
>>
>>70303893
So, you switched things up and YOU rode the bull this time, Sweden?
>>
>>70303630
As a man I see it as violation of the sanctity of our relationship after all when we became a couple I made it clear than only my dick goes in your pussy while you are my gf, but to just throw them away shows you have no respect for you and thus I dump you and use you as a cumrag from time to time.
>>
>>70303955
Yes, this time there was no cucking, except for the Russian bf of the other girl.
>>
why isn't it illegal?
>>
>>70303893

Your gf is cheating on you
>>
>>70304170
Oh, Canada. You're a butchy Canada.
>>
>>70303893

Yeah but in Sweden cheating is watching a woman who isn't your gf getting fucked by a bull
>>
>>70303630
I'm extremely conflicted on it funnily enough, probably more than anything else.

On the one hand, I view the mere idea of a partner cheating on me to be the ultimate betrayal. What else does it signify if not immense disrespect for you and any worth you may have? An abuse of trust, the backstab of backstabs. I could go on.

But, on the other hand, if I'm being completely honest with myself, I could see myself cheating on a partner in certain situations. If we've been drifting apart and sex has been infrequent or not happening at all I would probably fuck any attractive chick that may come onto me in the meantime. Although I suppose a key difference is I would never directly go out and seek to fuck someone else myself even if the relationship was in dire straits, just be open to it occurring if that even means anything.
>>
>>70304252
Takes one to know one, Australia!
>>
>>70303938

i don't know about you but here a woman who cheats is shunned by the community
>>
>>70304256
This is a good human response. You're spot on.
Most people want relationships too, but if you can't break up with someone, you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>70303893
Thinking you're proud of being unfaithful....

Enjoy your std/unplannned kid. Also enjoy getting caught out and looking like the cunt you are to all your friends and family.
>>
>>70304256
Or you could just talk to your partner like an adult. Cheating is inexcusable past the age of 17
>>
>>70303630
Cheating is degenerate.

Have an open relationship if you want to sleep around.
>>
>>70304548
I'm not married, you white knight. It won't really happen again. I had to listen to so much shitty talk before I got my dick wet even.
>>
>>70303836
No, cousin left his wife with unplanned baby. Pure fucking waste of resources on our side of the family
>>
It's degenerate as fuck on the one hand
And it's quite a common practice in the history of human civilization.
Depends of the persons ethics.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (81 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
81 KB, 800x420
>>70304671
>I'm not married
Oh, oh sorry. I didn't realise you WEREN'T married. Because that makes it all ok then.
>>
I wholeheartedly support honour killings in the case of cheating.
>>
>Ex girlfriend and I dated for a year its been 2 years since we broke up. Yet we just met up to "catch up" got drinks and she hinted to me all night. Went back to my place and she wanted a back massage. then cuddled and we fucked. The morning came and we did it again and showered together and next thing i know some guy calls her and its her boyfriend!!!! she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend! I give her an option to break up with him if she wants to continue doing this with me, she flips out on me and says I am the psycho. mfw she stopped coming over to fuck.
>>
I think if you're not married, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1438796134129.gif (498 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
1438796134129.gif
498 KB, 490x270
If you're going to get in a serious relationship just to back stab like that, you can just drown yourself and stop wasting oxygen.
>>
It doesn't matter if it's a male or female. It's unforgivable.

You destroy the ultimate intimacy act that you had with the person to share it with someone else. By cheating, you admit that the sexual relation you had with the person were emotionless and is considered only as an hedonistic act.
>>
File: Blacks killed by whites.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
Blacks killed by whites.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>>70303630

Cheating is disgusting. It tears away at people and ruins the social fabric of society. If you partake in cheating you are doing a disservice to yourself, the people involved, and humanity.

If you want a better world, start with you. Cheating is for the ultimate beta fags who aren't man enough to just fuck one person at a time.

I can get laid from at least 10 different girls right now that are close by. I fuck only my GF because I'm not a faggot cunt who likes to see people deeply hurt.

Cheating will damage people and make them lose trust in future relationships. It's for cowards.
>>
>>70303630
Meh just dont bother with cheaters and if you girl/boy cheats just get another one.. its really not that complicated.
>>
>>70303630
Cheating's good so you can see who's wife material and who's not... Once a cheater ever a cheater
>>
Some of you are right in this thread, I cheated multiple times on my ex-girlfriends.

I have hardly any remorse either, I've tried to feel bad about but I just can't.

Definitely had something to do with never being satisfied. I am most likely a narcissist, however I'm willing to admit it which is strange.

Most of the girls I have been with have been unfaithful, and kind of slutty. I have a thing for "bad girls" its honestly best if I don't ever get married.
>>
>>70303630
Degenerate, literally being an animal. You either respect the contract or you don't sign it at all. Cheating comes from selfishness, and cheaters are scum.

Being drunk/high as hell offers an excuse but not total.

Break up with cheaters, the second time the shame is on you
>>
>>70303630
It is a breach of trust. You either honest person or you are not. Never cheated, never will. 5 years ago I've been dating cute 5/10 girl, one time at a party I had a chance to have a threesome with two solid 9's. I refused.
>>
>>70304548
As an Australian, I can identify this shitpost for what it is. A shitpost.
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
Cheat as much as you want,women are nothing more than objects to satisfy ourselves.

>seeing women as humans
>>
File: 1456804443235.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1456804443235.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
>>70303630
If your woman cheats it is likely because she does not respect you. USually the result of boy being raised by single moms, the spineless nu-males are all about emotions and intimacy.. meanwhile stacey wants her hair pulled and face shoved in the pillow and to be called a whore as she gags on a hard cock. Since 90% of current men fall into this soft weak spineless numale category, stacies will waste away their days dreaming of being slammed by an alpha chad, and will absolutely do so if given the opportunity.
>>
>>70303673
r u even trying?
>>
>>70309253
kek you fucked up
>>
>>70303630
NIgger shit
>>
>>70309253
You're a fucking idiot,i cheated my ex with another ex and another girl i have no regrets at all.
>>
test
>>
>>70303630
If you want to fuck around when you aren't committed, bully for you. If you're committed and you still want to fuck around, kill yourself.
>>
>>70303630
I cheated on a girl who loved me very much.
I also loved her and I realized my mistake. So I broke up with her because she deserves better.
Haven't been with a girl since, don't want to either.
I'm really trying to improve myself so things like that don't happen again.
Cheating is bad, and everyone who does it should be condemned.
>>
>>70310148
In our current power balance though, she gets the power either way.
>be timid, she walks all over you
>be aggressive, she submits... till she tires of you. Then has you arrested, fired from your job, and publicly shamed before the entire country.
>>
>Neckbeard faggotry:the thread

Everyone itt should kill themselves
>>
>>70303893
Then fucking leave her, idiot
>>
>>70310566
>>70310566
Naw man, you're just a faggot with no morals.
>>
>>70306139
>Most of the girls I have been with have been unfaithful, and kind of slutty. I have a thing for "bad girls" its honestly best if I don't ever get married.

The male version of women who keep dating assholes and wonder why they always get abused.
>>
Anybody who cheats should be put in jail.
>>
File: 1456638951036.jpg (7 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
1456638951036.jpg
7 KB, 250x171
>>70309900
comeon ya bogan
>>
>>70310718
>girls
>morals

pick one

Hoes deserve all the shit they got,i'm loyal to my friends but not to some random bitch i fuck.She doesn't deserve it.

You're probably not even 18 or had 1-2 girls in your life,i hope you get red pilled when it comes to women.
>>
>>70304865
>mfw
Fucking newfag, get a face
>>
>>70303630
Are you a girl OP?
>>
>>70310563
women dont tire of a man that they feel is #1.
Theres a difference between being a dickhead and being a confident strong man who can assert himself.
>>
>>70310830
Quite ironic that you are the one calling people out on their neckbeardness.
There are woman who are good natured, and deserve all the respect they could get.
There are men who are scum and deserve to be burned at stake.
Faults are not gender specific, and while I admit most modern women are degenerate self-righteous, self-centered cunts, not all of them are.
No need to be bitter.
>>
>>70311060
I hate women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKqJW6EBQ4
>>
>>70304865
I've had similar situations. The last one was with a woman I met who told me her divorce was just finalized so we went out to dinner then back to her place to fuck a few times. The next morning when I was leaving for work her husband was there making breakfast for us. Turns out they weren't divorced or even seperated. He just wanted her to be happy. Felt like shit for cucking a guy. Called her an emotionless whore. Never spoke again.

tl;dr Women are whores, and some men are too fucking beta.
>>
>>70307757
>Being drunk/high is an excuse
m8 ...

if ur gf gets drunk or high at a party or whatever, one you're not at, so drunk/high she cheats on you... Get out of that relationship. Get out so fast.
>>
>>70303630

Girlfriend cheats on me, he can have her. Immediately and permanently. I've been through exactly that. Girl cheated on me, I found out, confronted her, she admitted it, I gave her two hours to clear all her shit out of my place. For a year after that she would call, send letters, leave shit at the door of my house, try to talk to my friends and it was all "I just want to be friends with him." Never did speak another word to her.

If my wife ever cheats on me, closed casket funeral. For both of them. And I've made sure she knows it.

The key word in all of this is "cheat." Which is to deceive and to lie. I've been in (non-marriage) relationships where all I ever asked was that we be fully honest & upfront. If she fucked someone else, it was plain courtesy that I know about it, without any bullshit or drama. And she would get the same from me.

I never fucked around on any girl I ever dated. Not once. And, not that I wasn't tempted or that I didn't get a couple choice offers.

One girlfriend of mine was in the Air Force (still is, as far as I know). She took a deployment for three months overseas. I told her before she left that if she found someone and wanted to just enjoy herself, I'd be fine with it if and when she came back to me, so long as there were no lies about it. There were a lot of reasons behind that, which would take a small book to explain. So I'm just leaving it at that, there were really good reasons behind that. As far as I know (according to her), she did hook up with another serviceman, and she came back and we were both good with that.

That wasn't cheating. That was mature and responsible people having a realistic relationship. Under the circumstances, it would have been cruel and abusive for me to insist that she remain "pure" to me, and to then judge so afterward. She was in a hell of a suck situation, and I'd much rather she spent a few nights fucking responsibly, without fear and being able to enjoy it, to keep her sanity.
>>
>>70303630
Lekker toch af en toe wat anders neuken.
>>
>>70309253
You are a good man, Ivan. Don't listen to any Anons here who call you a pussy or not a real man ,etc. They are either insecure, because they do not have the kindness and honor you have. Or they truly don't know what it means to be wholesome and loyal, and confuse your loyalty for weakness.
>>
>>70311593
>we were both good with that.

Kill yourself, cuck. You ruined an otherwise good post.
>>
>>70311611
Is koeltür habi
>>
>>70303630
Cheating is disgusting, (I know this word is freely thrown around but it applies) degenerate behaviour. People who cheat have zero morality and are pieces of human garbage, almost as shit as abos, and they deserve absolutely ZERO respect
>>
>>70311593
Sorry m8 but that story with ur gf in the air force is cuck as fuck
>>
>>70303630
That's why you gotta leash your bish so it wont wander far from you kababayan
>>
>>70309253
Damn straight. Some of us are more than just our dicks, actual people with interests outside of just getting laid.

I mean, I'm a massive manwhore but I'm up front about that shit. Usually hook up with a girl for about 3 - 4 months before they get pissy that I'm still sleeping around and they ask why I'm sleeping with them if I don't like them, blah blah blah nobody gives a fuck.

The point is that it's about honesty. I don't have time for lies and games and shit, if I'm gonna fuck around I'll tell you and if I'm not then I mean it because I'm not a shitty weak person desperate to distract myself with other people.
>>
There's literally 0 reason to not criminalize adultery.

People who cheat in relationships should be shamed.
>>
>>70312186
>tips fedora
>>
Cheating is degenerate.
People who succumb to adultery fail at discipline.
>>
>>70310397
After Turkish rule what else could be expected?
I had some fun while not in a relationship, I guarantee you no problem there.
>>70311687
Meine Ehre heißt Treue!
>>
>>70303630
Cheaters aren't human and I don't care about non humans. Any friend I've ever had who cheated I ended that friendship. Any relationship I've been in where I found out the girl had cheated before I ended it. It was hard the first couple times but it's better this way
>>
>>70311593
>I told her before she left that if she found someone and wanted to just enjoy herself, I'd be fine with
So close to not being a cuck
>>
>>70310823
I'll wait for your mate, senpai.
>>
>>70312549
This is the only winning strategy.
>>
>>70312244
Yeah, because not caring enough about other people to bother lying to them is "fedora".

Damn son, the only reason you sneak around is because you're either ashamed or a coward.
>>
>>70304854
Agreed. It's the one big fault of western society.
>>
>>70312942
Your post was pretty fedora m8
>>
>>70312942
Not only he is a coward, but a degenerate unreliable idiot.
>>70312983
Your life is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>70310612
this
>>
Never cheated in my life, never been cheated on.

Been dating the same girl for a few years now, will probably marry her. I explained to her that it is in my nature as a male to pursue multiple mates, while her nature is to remain monogamous. We eventually compromised and now we have MFF threesomes from time to time. She says that it isn't cheating if she is there which doesn't make much sense but I'm not going to question her reasoning.

I go to strip clubs sometimes too but that doesn't count either.
>>
>>70317443
That's honest. Respect.
>>
The majority of women I've come across have all admitted / or hinted to cheated at one point in their life. Hardly surprising given the narrative that's been pushed in the West for several decades now.

>you go grrrrrrrrl
>u r speshul
>always follow your heart
>u dont owe anyone anything
>you deserve whatever you want

Sadly, there are no consequences. A whole generation of narcissists with exhibitionist tendencies.

If you desire others, just leave the relationship, don't fuck around on the person.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.