[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrians in Germany want upper limit on refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
Around half Syrians surveyed said that there should be a fixed maximum number of people the country takes in.

71 percent of those surveyed thought that most of those who had arrived in Germany as refugees would return to Syria once the civil war there is over.

But the survey also revealed that Syrians living in Germany share their compatriots' fears about what trouble the refugee influx might bring. For example, 46 percent said they were concerned that there might be terrorists among the new arrivals.
----
http://www.thelocal.de/20160407/syrian-germans-want-upper-limit-on-refugees-poll

Even the Syrians themselves say "don't let them all in, they might be terrorists!"
>>
>>70303623
Why so many male Syrian refugees not fighting in the civil war? Isn't their obligation to fight and die for their country?
>>
>>70303623
bump good post op i hope (you)s will flow
>>
>>70303623
that's great. The only problem is that the vast majority of "refugees" are not even from Syria
>>
>>70303623
it's simple, if you're smart you want to close the door after you and your family gets in
>>
>>70303731
thats the problem. its the lowest of the low that decides to come over. the real syrian men are either dead or still fighting.
>>
>>70303731
cus arabs are fucking cowards. they are went there just for rape. look ypj even polish and german woman fighting with kurdish woman. but arabs... fucking arabs.
>>
File: Syrians.jpg (73 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Syrians.jpg
73 KB, 620x388
>>70303731
Why bother fighting people who shoot back at you if you can just invade Europe for its money (welfare), free women (ficki ficki) and territory (muslim quarters in cities)? The best thing you can conquer for yourself in Syria is a pile of rubble after fierce fighting. Syria doesn't even exist any more, they're scavangers lookig for loot and Yurop has way more to loot than Syria ever had
>>
>>70303623
Nice work right wingers you have even started to brainwash these refugees into hating themselves. "Fuck You I got mine!"
These poor fucks are from war torn countries and you want to put a limit on how many we should bring in? So just let the rest die and get gassed by Assad? Nice.
Funny I don't hear any of the fulf states crying about violent refugees or trying to limit how many come in but I guess they're not white countries so not racist cunts.

:^)
>>
>>70303731

Lol no, EU gotta normalize that sovereign nations aren't real anymore so they let them in and of course the refugees accept

It's not cowardice when you have no chance to win until a Western nation or Russia says it is time to actually get serious and you got a family to keep safe
>>
>>70303623
>>70303922
(You)
>>
>>70304134
I wish you guys were still in charge of the ME
Keep them down like dogs
>>
There should be no upper limit
the faster the EU crashes the better
setting an upper limit just means they wont take more until the ones who are in assimilate, and then after they do, the flood will be released once again
>>
File: 100019918272.jpg (449 KB, 2005x1014) Image search: [Google]
100019918272.jpg
449 KB, 2005x1014
>>70304187
>start to respond
>see flag

oh you
>>
>>70304689
Did you realize it's NOT DEBATABLE!!!
>>
>>70303731
Essencially what >>70304133 said.
The men who are coming to Europe are the absolute lowest of the low that you'll find in Middle Eastern and North African countries. Of course, the Fourth Reich is also at fault for trying to undermine national sovereignty and promoting free movement of people when being surprised that shitstains don't care for the long terms effects of abusing the system.

Hell, now some people are pissed North African states don't want their "refugees" back. No fucking shit; I someone left my country for easy gimmedats in another country, I wouldn't want those shits either. If anything, it's logical for North African countries to use Germany as a dump for their human garbage
>>
>>70304187

Maybe the gulf states aren't complaining about violent refugees because none of the refugees are going there

:^)
>>
>>70303623

Its just a plot to get the rest of the invaders sent to north america
>>
>>70303623
damn she is cute
>>
>>70304959
Yeah I'm sure arab refugees aren't moving to arab states, grow up you fucking racist.
>>
>>70305245

>calling someone a racist on /pol/ as if it would carry some sort of weight

you must be new here

also, I'm right and you are gay and dumb http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/world/gulf-states-syrian-refugee-crisis/
>>
>>70303731
Arabs are cowards, during they're entire history they fucked boys and little girls while they're slaves (turks and niggers) fighted against the europeans.
>>
File: mardini19.jpg (24 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
mardini19.jpg
24 KB, 780x520
>>70303623
I want to fuck Yusra!
>>
File: 1460063650643.jpg (356 KB, 1339x847) Image search: [Google]
1460063650643.jpg
356 KB, 1339x847
REMINDER

THIS IS ALL $HILLARY'S FAULT
>>
>>70303731
I agree the males say 16 and up should have not been allowed into Deutsch land, tonly females and kids, the 16+ should have been sent back to fight for there shitskin country
>>
File: tired_of_your_shit.png (70 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
tired_of_your_shit.png
70 KB, 244x200
>>70306752
Fuck I hate this stupid cunt. Literally evil personified
>>
>>70306752
No wonder her and Merkel are so chummy. She wrecks the middle East and Merkel imports the dreggs to the EU. The Jews get clay eventually and can charge interest on the massive debt this will generate. God damn it they are smart.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.