[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you work in agriculture, /pol/? - outdoors, connecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sheep-4.jpg (49 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
sheep-4.jpg
49 KB, 600x405
Why don't you work in agriculture, /pol/?

- outdoors, connecting with nature
- keeps you active and fit
- you will always be able to feed yourself
- NEVER HAVE TO SEE A SINGLE JEW, their demon book forbids this kind of work
>>
>>70302939
>being on 4chan
>outdoors
>>
>>70302939

It's too hard to eke a living out of it, you can't make it in today's world by competing against mega-farmers. Even in countries like Romania where some some country folk are more or less subsistence agriculturalists the villages are disappearing and giving way to the mega-farm.
>>
>>70302939
>buy dairy farm with bank's jewgold
>lose money
>go bankrupt

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>70302939
wouldn't be opposed to it but that means sacrificing living in a city with way more leisurely pursuits available to me
>>
Because I don't have a qt I can live that lifestyle with. Don't wanna do that shit alone
>>
>>70302939
I've just put a vege garden in because I want to be able to sustain myself in case/when shit hits the fan.

Haven't harvested anything yet but can't wait to see if the taste difference is as good as people say.
>>
>>70303392
The entire point is that you don't need to "make a living" at all. If you own the land and you grow enough to feed yourself, what more could you possibly need?
>>
>>70302939
Because I hate drunk indian workers who don't bath.
>>
>>70303656
You have a point.
>>
>>70302939
I do.
>>
>>70302939
but I do, I help father at the farm
it's a risky business tho, big import/export companies are always looking to fuck you over, our goverment cucks us and gives land cheaper to Arab companies, also, all you work in the end depends upon weather, will it be rainy summer or an absolute drought

your points are still true, working in the fields alone can be really chill
>>
>>70303527
Screw that. What leisurely pursuits do Aussie cities even have besides bashing lebanese people?
>>
>>70302939
I worked the fields as a kid, since 8 or 9yo.
Right now it's impossible to do it the way you probably imagine it.
You still have to pay taxes for your activity and you'll still be regulated by the goverment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.