[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin says Panama Papers are U.S. plot to weaken Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Alan-Ruck-Ferris-Bueller.jpg (164 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Ruck-Ferris-Bueller.jpg
164 KB, 630x840
>Russian President Vladimir Putin staunchly denied there was “any element of corruption” in the massive leak of documents from the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca. "They've found a few of my acquaintances and friends... and scraped up something from there and stuck it together." And what would be the purpose of such an exercise? "They are trying to destabilize us from within in order to make us more compliant,"
>He referred to Wikileaks tweets which accused US government organisations - the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) and USAid - of producing and funding "the #PanamaPapers attack on Putin".
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/04/04/details_from_the_panama_papers_the_largest_leak_in_history.html

Why would the US expose Nevada and Wyoming as tax havens that are on the same level with sketchy Latin American nations just to weaken Pootin?
>>
he mad
>>
>>70301374

Has anything about Trump been found?
>>
>>70301374
only bitch nations blame america
>>
>>70301573
He probably uses the Cayman Islands like Shillary.
>>
>>70301374
>dat damage control by Russia and China
Lmao
>>
>>70301374
But that was pretty obvious when bad goy iceland that punished the bankers got it with this shit while the god goy countries didn't.
>>
File: panama papers.jpg (21 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
panama papers.jpg
21 KB, 450x250
>>70301374

There was a really good youtube video about how only US enemies had had things leaked about them, but I had to close the window because my boss was coming

Wish I could remember what youtube channel it was

I assume someone on here knows it but that's like yelling into the wind
>>
>>70301374
Of course he would. The funniest thing that the worst thing he would get is some sanctions from USA. His grip on media in Russia is too strong for even slight outrage to happen among population. At best we gonna have a bit of retarded liberals to march around and get beaten by police. That's about it as sad as it might sound.
>>
>>70305030
The people in your country aren't mad at putin because he controls the media; they aren't mad at putin because he's doing a pretty good fucking job of returning russia to superpower status.

I'd wager my worthless canuckistani dollaroos that you're either ukrainian using a russian proxy, or a russian liberal in moscow/st petersburg
>>
But it is. That shit was funded by US gov and Soros.
>>
any news about waffen ss 2.0, that putin is going to merged??
>>
>>70304918
>>70301374

this is the vid www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUt98r4Fgs

and yes, only anti US people got targeted, the video also goes into FBI who picked up lulzsec
>>
>>70301374
>implying he's wrong
I wouldn't trust anything put out by Soros. Notice how no "progressive" Western leader is involved? Weird isn't it?
>>
>>70305209
This. I thought this was common knowledge
>>
>damage control
>starts shifting blame
>pointing fingers
he's a weak leader. same as trump: "he started it"
Lmfao
>>
>>70304918
mortal us enemies like the prime minister of iceland and david cameron?
>>
>>70301374
It's literally a USA/Soros funded shitpost. We've seen enough of them to realize that the USA doesn't mind exposing things they want fixing in the USA to take a stab at Russia.
>>
HAHAHA FUCK YOU PUTIN you won't longer have dictatorship you commie Faggot.
>>
>>70301374
It's quite simple .

You have this information dump, held by western media conglomerations , funded by foundations such as Ford, Rockfeller, Soros.

You can go on a media blitz only once so they choose the opportune time to plaster Putins face all over the newspaper even though he wasn't impliacated directly.

Also attacked other "enemies" like Icelands eurosceptic goverment who refused to bail out the big banks in the 2008 financial crisis.

Also to note is that this western media group is keeping most of the inromation private and very little Americans, Jews or Israelis were implicated
>>
>>70305142
And you'd be bloody right, kakel tried to sneak in.
Everyone knows that government steals, and nobody gives a flying fuck because despite the stealing that was going on forever, life now is still infinitely better than it was during the times when american stooges were in charge. Nobody except lunatics that call themselves """""liberals""""""(who actually are just anarchists) wants millions dying in the streets again.
>>
>>70301374
>Panama Papers are a Soros plot to weaken Russia
FTFY, Putin.
>>
>>70305266
thanks senpai

>>70305319
I think the Icelandic PM was part of the ones who flipped the bird, put some bankers in jail, and said fuck you we're not paying back no money to foreign investors

As for David Cameron, I do not know (yet)
>>
>>70301374

Why why, because russia and their administration cannot take any criticism. Then again, would a criminal openly admit that he is a criminal?

Also, ignore RIDF. There's a bloody lot of them here.
>>
>>70301374

test
>>
>>70305730
Hello AIDF
>>
>>70301374

>2.6 TB of data
>over 11 million documents
>confirmed for not even mentioned
>somehow made the MC

guilty by association, story of my life, nigger...
>>
>>70307558

Beats being you, serf.
>>
>>70307810
0/10, try harder Jamal
>>
>>70301374

doesn't mean the papers are wrong
>>
>>70304918
Check the jewtube history you dimwit.
>>
File: swedish flag waver.gif (268 KB, 140x162) Image search: [Google]
swedish flag waver.gif
268 KB, 140x162
>>70308585

>not using incognito when browsing /pol/ at work

wew lad
>>
File: uzn_1382628464.jpg (44 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
uzn_1382628464.jpg
44 KB, 450x349
>>70301374
OMG Putin and his friends steal from russian people! Thx Soros-funded judeolgbteftist mass media for waking us up! Now we're going to protest at the Red Square, overthrow Putin and install a democratic government filling it with faggots/blackassed migrants and electing the jewish whore from pussy riot as our president!
>>
>>70305209
You're right. There wasnt a single Burger name on the papers
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.