[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOP Convention 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: JEB.jpg (144 KB, 866x1200) Image search: [Google]
JEB.jpg
144 KB, 866x1200
>yfw suddenly out of nowhere he emerges as the "compromise" candidate
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522856/Is-Paul-Ryan-Insiders-predict-Speaker-candidate-open-Republican-convention-issues-denial.html
>>
>>70301524
And when he denies again, they're down to either Bush 3 or Romney.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1017x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1017x739
>>70301032
I
GET
KNOCKED DOWN !!

BUT
I
GET UP AGAIN !

YOU CAN
NEVER CU.CK
MY DOWNS !!

>>
>>70302431
Bush vs Hillary will literally be the worst fucking election in human history. I won't even bother to vote.
>>
>>70301032
Would they have the balls to put him as the candidate? Surely it would be the end of the party.
>>
Guys, tell me the gop is not going to deny the rightful winner his votes and that all the Kasich and Bush and Romney scenarios are a hoax.. Please.
>>
>>70302883
>implying Trump won't go 3rd party if they deny him the nomination with this big of a lead
>>
>>70302946
I don't think they care anymore. Anything to keep the plebs in line.
>>
>>70302332
>>70301524
Ryan is not stupid, he knows Republicans are fucked in terms of their presidential chances this year. And the only reason he took the speaker job is because he got massive concessions from all parts of the Republican party including the Tea Baggers who wanted to gut the power of the Speaker.

If Trump gets the plurality of delegates, and the Republicans take the nomination away from him. At best Trump goes third party and at least his supporters still vote for Republicans on a state level, at worst they sit out the election entirely and at least the Senate flips.
>>
>>70302946
>Surely it would be the end of the party.

It looks like this is the end of the GOP as it currently exist regardless of the outcome.

Either you get a Trump or Cruz outsider or an establishment stooge. The opposing party will be offended. Either will likely lose to Clinton. That will further drive a wedge into the party.
>>
Time to get serious boiz. We have got to get trump into the head of every normie. And paint Shillary as a pitiful weak cuckold to the feminists.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.