[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millennials so retarded? Regardless we're fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: millennials.jpg (419 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
millennials.jpg
419 KB, 2000x1000
Why are millennials so retarded? Regardless we're fucked.

kikebook com/DownWDonald/videos/1243649772331804/

(volume warning)
>>
facejew com/DownWDonald/videos/1231168766913238/

as well
>>
File: 1457290329639.jpg (27 KB, 960x527) Image search: [Google]
1457290329639.jpg
27 KB, 960x527
>>70299608
why are you so grumpy grandpa?XD or should i say grandma
>>
>>70299608
>kikebook
There is your answer.

The most successful social engineering programme in human history.
>>
File: rag1JLo.jpg (274 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
rag1JLo.jpg
274 KB, 639x960
>>70299930

I think every generation is retarded when they're in their late teens and early 20's. Maybe it's just more apparent now since everything ends up online.
>>
Because their parents are retarded. Hippes and shit.
>>
File: FuckingMillennials.jpg (107 KB, 496x837) Image search: [Google]
FuckingMillennials.jpg
107 KB, 496x837
>>70299608
>Why are millennials so retarded?

Why doesn't really matter.

Millennials are so fucktarded that most of them don't even know that they're Millennials.

>I'm Generation Y, not one of those asshole Millennials
>I saw Donkey Kong on TV once, I can't possibly be a Millennial
>I didn't have a Facebook account until I was 16. Definitely not a Millennial.

This is why you cunts are fucking hated.
You're arrogant, lazy, and dumber than a sack of hammers.

It takes less than a minute to do a simple search to find the rough definition of a Millennial (HINT: the end of the last MILLENNIUM has something to do with it), yet most from that generation still can't seem to figure it out.
>>
you know you can type fb instead of Facebook and the link works + it's not filtered
>>
>>70299608
>/DownWDonald/videos/1243649772331804/

Wow that was a really compelling argument they had. I'm not going to vote for Trump now!
>>
>>70301660
The generation name is a defining characteristic of a generation. The millennials are people born between 81-95 Its people who came of age in the new millennium not people who were born after it.
>>
File: Millennials.png (78 KB, 606x571) Image search: [Google]
Millennials.png
78 KB, 606x571
>>70301870
>The millennials are people born between 81-95

You stupid son of a bitch.

Again, you cunts are too dumb to even know what a Millennial is.
>>
YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 28 YOU'RE A FUCKING MILLENNIAL

STOP PRETENDING YOU FUCKERS AREN'T

(and if you're older you're a sad old man posting on an indonesian cricket enthusiast website)
>>
File: millenials.png (26 KB, 1666x154) Image search: [Google]
millenials.png
26 KB, 1666x154
>>70301959
>>
>>70301973
You can't deny our generation has quite a bit of human refuse though, can you?
>>
>>70301973
I was halfway through college before cellphones became normie mainstream. I don't think I can be considered a millennial.

Fuck man we used to ride bicycles and climb trees when I was a kid. Millennials barely did that and the youngest ones today don't even know how to climb trees.
>>
>>70302034
18-33 is a retarded age range. The Australians have this right. Anyone born before 1994 I'd say isn't a millennial.
>>
>>70301973
>YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 28 YOU'RE A FUCKING MILLENNIAL

Can you tell the world how stupid you are with Double Caps Lock?

Millennium |məˈlenēəm|
noun ( pl. -lennia |-ˈlenēə| or -lenniums )
a period of a thousand years, esp. when calculated from the traditional date of the birth of Jesus Christ.
• an anniversary of a thousand years : the millennium of the Russian Orthodox Church.
• ( the millennium) the point at which one period of a thousand years ends and another begins.

The last Millennium ended in the year 2000.

Millennial is somehow related to the END OF THE LAST MILLENNIUM.

>I was born in 1986. Can't be a Millennial.
>Born in 1998. No way I'm a Millennial.
>I turned 23 last month, It's inconceivable that I'm a Millennial.

Even though Millennials are the first generation that can do a simple web search for a definition, they're too lazy, stupid, and egotistical to do it.
>>
>>70301703

I didn't know that, thanks anon
>>
fb.com/DownWDonald/videos/1231168766913238/
>>
>>70302116

>I was halfway through college before cellphones became normie mainstream. I don't think I can be considered a millennial.
>18-33 is a retarded age range. Anyone born before 1994 I'd say isn't a millennial.
>I can't be a Millennial, because I don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeel like one.

A generation is 20 years, give or take.

There are living people right now who fall into one of six generations.

The GI, or Greatest Generation
The Silent Generation
The Baby Boomers
Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z

And, still, Millennials are the assholes who will argue that they're special and deserve to be acknowledged as a separate generation for every year.

>OMG!! 1994 was Soooooooo different from 1995!!

Millennials are cunts of the highest order.
The offspring of yuppies and boomers.
The 'Participation Trophy' generation.

Millennials are cancer.
>>
>>70302495
Technically, its 2001 because the first year of history started at 1 not 0. Also I suggest that you must have lived to see it to be one. So if you were 0 years old on 2001 not a millennial. 1991 is still millennial but close. You can even be a teenager in 2001 you still went to college maybe 2006.

1981 doesn't feel... right. You are 20 in 2001, already 34-35 right now, definitely too old.

Going to say 85 is the cutoff. 10 in 95 20 in 05 30 in 15. If you are 13 in 93 you are grunge era and thus Gen X and not really a shithead. If your defining rock band is N'Sync you are definitely a millennial.

People born in 2002+ are their own generation I think. Post-millennials or something, early tweens of today.
>>
>>70303019
>1981 doesn't feel... right

Millennials are all about feelings.

>>70303019
>Going to say 85 is the cutoff

Going to say you're a fucking idiot Millennial.

The easiest way to spot one is they're saying the dumbest shit anyone has ever heard.
>>
>>70300300
Social media gives them an infinite feedback loop for their narcissism. Together with lack of guidance from strong parenting / religious groups, sliding of social norms and indoctrination in public schools you get all kinds of insanity you see now.

People have gone so far that self-hatred gives you social status on these programs, glorifying the destruction of whites in the west.
>>
>>70302919
I define millennials as the generation of people that had cellphones and social networks for at least half their childhood. If you got your first fucking flip phone at age 21+. You aren't a millennial.

>>70303126
Chill with the autism you fucking millennial piece of shit.
>>
>>70305031
>I define millennials as the generation

Millennials are so fucking self-entitled they think their imagination is reality.

>I-I'm speshul. Mommy said so!

You're a Millennial. Just like 1.2 Billion other 'special' cocksuckers. Yes, there are 1.2 BILLION other millennials alive right now.

You aren't special. You're a piece of shit, just like everyone else.

>M-Muh birthday should be a generation of it's own

Cunt.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.