[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists are humans. Everyone else is bad. Film at 11.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: uwot.jpg (103 KB, 907x692) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
103 KB, 907x692
Feminists are humans. Everyone else is bad. Film at 11.
>>
>>70298541
>giving in to an us vs them mentality that much
Just makes it obvious to actual "normal" people that feminists are crazy as fuck.
>>
I hate how feminists claim that their ideas are the standard everone should adopt. Feminism is a political agenda. It is not "for everyone" it is not "the right viewpoint", it is not "the idea that women should be respected". It is a loose political affiliation for increasing the privileges of women in society.

People who are too immature to see that their way isn't the only way are too brainwashed or foolish to reason with.
>>
Game of Thrones is shit.
>>
>>70298541

Fetal alcohol syndrome?
>>
>>70298541
Wow, a young woman doesn't have a fucking clue about the world, yet has opinions on EVERYTHING. Who would have thought?
>>
>>70298762
Inbred Anglo Syndrome
>>
>>70298541

>You're with me or against me.

Oh boy, Obi Wan would like to have some words with this girl.
>>
>>70298541
>people get a label when they're bad

Yeah, it's "feminist".
>>
>>70298541
Shame. I was very much looking forward to season 6, but instead it's going right in the trash
>>
File: 1455253408758.jpg (30 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
1455253408758.jpg
30 KB, 290x350
>>70298541
>a famous woman makes a comment supporting feminism as "the norm"
>a woman supports feminism

Stop the presses.
>>
>>70298541
>People get a label when they're bad
Insert pics of Jew stars, pink triangles etc
These people are twice as scary in their thoughts as any /pol/ ack
>>
>>70298541
What' qualifications does she possess? Is she a scholar? Has she written peer-reviewed literature? Nope...she's an actress on a network owned by a Jew where the network has a long history of exploiting women, and she just so happens to be on a show where all the men die and most of the women are raped or happily enjoy their sexual servitude. In essence, she's another teenage cunt with half a brain and shallow logic.
>>
>>70298762

british
>>
>>70298541
webdm of her taking chad's dick and begging for more.
>>
>>70298819
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.