[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Afghan rapper spits fire against the Sharia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (23).jpg (18 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
18 KB, 543x271
https://youtu.be/pxlMUy_m6xM

So does everyone get raped in Afghanistan? Bachi bazi for the boys and child brides for the girls?

Even the goats get raped ;_; just rape e'rywhere
>>
>>70298393
under sharia, afghanistan wouldnt be a such a big fucking mess as it is now. there wouldnt be any bachabazi, opimum trade, usury and degenerates like her. aussiefag should keep their shit values and whores to themselves

t.shariaforcanada
>>
>>70298393
She's going to die within the month if she doesn't flee
>>
>>70298874

Hahahahahauahahahhahahauah... *breathes*

Oh my god... Wait you're defending Islamic values unironically anon :?

Gtfo out of Canada goat fucker
>>
To think of all the westerners who have died trying to 'free Afghanistan'. And for what? They are still living in 1350.

I feel so sorry For regular, normal, moderate Afghans. How they manage to stay sane in such a hellhole I will never understand.
>>
>>70299089
He's right though. Sandniggers only respond to violence. Sharia has over a thousand years of refinement and getting these violent psychopaths to behave themselves. They are never going to be able to live in a system that recognizes things such as human rights. I'm pretty unconcerned with how many children they rape as long as they stay out of the civilized world. Trying to modernize them has been nothing but trouble and is the sole reason why this shit has been spreading to the West.
>>
>>70299089
>(You) a faggot
>Spread muh muslim seed to civilize western whores
>MUH FREEDOM
>>
>>70298874
Fuck off Austin you traitorous piece of shit. Atone for your sins before it is too late.
>>
>>70299537

K keep telling yourself that big guy *Pats on head*

The West always wins, Islam hasn't produced anything scientifically or economically or even artistically relevant in over 1000 years

You can't get in the way of progress :^) Islam is outnumbered 3-1 and has no scientists, no entrepreneurs, no inventors, no economists etc

Just a bunch of man children relying on rapidly devaluing oil resources.

When it all goes to shit it's going to be glorious
>>
File: sharia for kangaroo fuckers.jpg (15 KB, 270x250) Image search: [Google]
sharia for kangaroo fuckers.jpg
15 KB, 270x250
>>70300158
>mideast population isnt rich from oil
>oil devalues
>your oil based currency crashes
>i'll be still here spreading muh melanin :^)
>>
>>
>>70300730

? Saudi is 90% oil based economy as are all gulf emirati countries. The Japanese GDP alone is double that of the entire fucking middle east

The only other industry they have is tourism, which isn't going to be around once the inevitable civil war breaks out

1) Fracking
2) Widespread electric vehicles adoption
3) Renewable technologies

3 reasons why the price of oil isn't going up. Max $50 per barrel before it goes down again as fracking investment resumes again

White people work, innovate, get educated and value progress

Muslims dont. This is why your culture has no future.

The quicker you accept this the better achmed
>>
>>70301642
saudi & gulf states are diversified economies and fluctuating oil prices will not affect them in the long term. Iran will keep pumping oil so to keep saudis in check and kill any new competition. btw, fracking costs 90$/barrel and can be twice as expensive to drilling which is why you wont see USA being a major exporter in this market. crude oil and its derivatives are the most effective in terms of output vs joules required compared with any other so called green alternative.

lastly, most mideasterns may be not have a standard of living comparable to west, and this is due to their non-nihilistic, greater than self attitude by religion of Islam. You may conquer our lands, but not our hearts, and as fate works in mysterious ways to accomplish its Divine plan through the hands of evil men.
>>
>>70298393
>tfw you will never get gangraped by afghani warlords
Beats getting raped by chads on campus any day. I wonder what afghanistans campus rape rates are
>>
>>70298393
her performance has made me deaf and seriously consider suicide
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.