[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Varg Vikernes / Odalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20
File: img_7576.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
img_7576.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4000
what does pol think of Varg Vikernes and his worldview (Odalism) ? I've gotten the impression that he is generally seen as too radical even for the alt-right movement... ?

https://thuleanperspective.com/
>>
>>70298254
>he is generally seen as too radical even for the alt-right movement... ?

Nigger, do you realize that we unironically advocate genocide in the 'alt-right'?

It doesn't get more rad than that.
>>
>>70298254
makeup faggot who fled to france and hides innawoods pretending 2b viking
>>
>>70298552
Nice fallacy. I'm sure you're doing much better things than he is doing for the future of our world and our race.
>>
>>70298446
well he thinks that civilization and modern technology are degenerating humans (which they are) and he hates Christianity. Most people on here are all about restoring the great classical civilizations and the old strict catholic church and what not. Can't tell if some of you are joking or not...
>>
>>70298854
I'm pretty anti-christian myself. I hate the bastards. Fucking kike worshipers.

There is probably less joking around here than you might think.

Varg is a cool guy, and not afraid of anything.
>>
>>70298854

You realize theres more than one people posting on this website, right?
>>
>>70299076
Really? I didn't know that, I thought I've been chatting one on one for two years with the same shut-in neo nazi multitasker. Thanks for the news. :)
>>
>>70298254
He's trying to fight a war that was lost over 1000 years ago.
>>
>>70298254
He is a faggot and has an inherent exclusive hate against Christians while ignoring the real threat Islam.
>>
>>70299272
The war against Christianity, you mean to say?
>>
He's a nutjob murderer and a larper. I hope his town gets invaded by Muslims while he's busy bitching about Christians on the internet
>>
File: 1415391435956.png (234 KB, 329x393) Image search: [Google]
1415391435956.png
234 KB, 329x393
RAAAAAA
>>
>>70298990

Can you people fuck off with this shit? A strong white Christian male is the Jews worst nightmare. Just because a lot of Christians have been cucked by zionists doesn't mean we all have.
>>
>>70299326
He doesn't ignore Islam. He talks about it on a regular basis. However he acknowledges the fact that white people are MORE affected and degenerated by Christianity- on our own soil and in our own society. Islam will likely never affect most of us in any major or personal way in our lifetime. Christianity, however, affects us directly on a day to day basis and has for a long, long time. Get the Jew out of your house, and then worry about the Jews across the street.
>>
>>70298990
This
>>
>>70299461
what exactly makes sunbanter untrue?
>>
>>70299504
Christ is a jew. Christianity is jewish. Christians are jewish. YOU fuck off, kike.
>>
>>70299390

>SLIDE IT QUICK
>>
>>70299597
well they're a bunch of urban, multicultural, effete liberals to start. that doesn't even touch on the music itself.
>>
>>70299609

You're a fucking idiot. What are you 15?
>>
>>70298254

He's a laughing stock in the actual pagan community, both Asatru and otherwise. All of his videos and thoughts are just made up without sources or evidence to support them.
>>
>>70299597
It was made by American hipsters in 2013 for one.
Too consonant in harmony
Too many soft and "pretty" passages
>>
>>70299724
a lot of us hate you kike on a stick worshipers

deal with it
>>
>>70299692
>>70299756
literally not arguments. i will give you both one more chance.
>>
>>70299726
>He's a laughing stock in the actual pagan community

You know you're a joke when neo-pagans are laughing at you
>>
>>70298254
he's a gay faggot
>>
>>70299726
Most widely held ideas in the "neopagan" community are just Christianized, liberal assumptions. Or modern fabrications. There are very few surviving sources for the old pagan religion. I have read a lot of books about Asatru and the like- and I honestly believe Varg's perspective is the most realistic and logical.
>>
>>70299724
Nice comeback, what are you 15?
>>
>>70299774

I found your theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
>>
File: traitor.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
I like his views on how Christianity and Islam are a sect of Judaism.

I also like his views that Europe is inherently pagan, and that is our tradition that has influenced our way of life.

However, as a person enlightened by science, I can only say, perhaps maybe that paganism is good if it is sort of in the background or some shit.

Sorry, i'm pissed and dont give a fuck to form a coherent sentence.

I think it is good to identify as a "non-practicing" pagan... as in just take the morals of paganism into account.

Christianity and Jewish shit are poison.

Go fuck yourself slut
>>
>>70298254

Neopagans are just atheists who think that OTHER PEOPLE should be religious, and they don't like Christianity because it's anti-gay.
>>
>Varg is a cool guy, and not afraid of anything.
You must be fall in love with Trudeau too.
He's a cool guy, and he is a PM
>>
>>70299961
Yeah gaydom is fucking bad tho man.

Vikings only had gay sex because they wanted to dominate.

You know... "fucking hell... we're on a raiding mission and there's no bitches... fuck it, i'll molest Sven into a crying heap of sadness."
>>
I agree with him that Christianity is an immigrant middle-eastern religion which sucks copious amounts of dick, but some stuff like his thoughts on infinite growth and what it's going to result in are just stupid fearmongering.
>>
>>70300085

>raiding towns where plenty of women are
>"they did it because there were no women"

>>70300098

You can always go back to Turkey if you don't like Christianity
>>
>>70299961
Well I'm a pagan. I won't say "neopagan" because that implies some SJW "Reconstructing the old barbaric beliefs to fit in with the modern egalitarian society!" shit. I hate fags quite a bit. It is unnatural and there's nothing valuable or beautiful about it.
>>
Guy hates modern technology while still enjoying benefits of it
Moved to france and claiming to be some kinda nationalist marrying a foreign woman and abandoning own counrty
He doesnt really live as he teaches I have no respect for such people
>>
metal is shit

Scandinavian is now cuck central

pagans are larping retards

/thread
>>
File: 1457228881360.jpg (401 KB, 844x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457228881360.jpg
401 KB, 844x1024
>i worship gods that got btfo by a kike on a stick so hard that you can't even find communities that have an unbroken pagan tradition
LOL
>>
>>70300174
Yeah, but what do you do on the boat, slut?

I'm got the HORN ON!!!
>>
>>70300177

No, you're either an atheist or a teenager. Even the ancient Greeks disproved the idea of pagan "gods," which is why Christianity speaks of God as the Logos, not just some magic dude with powers
>>
>>70300174
> You can always go back to Turkey if you don't like Christianity
Jeruslaem is in Israel, you kike fuck
>>
>>70299922
lel
>>
>>70300280

If you're straight and you don't see women for a week, do you immediately start thinking of sodomy?
>>
>>70300187
He basically HAD to leave Norway. When he would tell people at public places his name was "Varg Vikernes" they would laugh and not believe him. And he owes the Norwegian government around $5,000,000 US dollars. He really had no choice. and besides, he isn't a nationalist. "my race is my nation" is what he often says. don't run your mouth about topics that you're uneducated about. I have no respect for such people...
>>
>>70300334

I was implying that he's a Turk living in Croatia, by the way

>>70300400

Yeah, pure biological reductionism is stupid
>>
>>70300177
Pagans are atheists, yes. That doesn't mean "that's it, they're not religious. they're atheists who believe in organisms and cells!" That's not how it works. I have religious beliefs BASED on reality...
>>
File: 1430073473686.jpg (160 KB, 659x800) Image search: [Google]
1430073473686.jpg
160 KB, 659x800
>i like edgy death metal because that's what my germanic ancestors would have liked
>>
>>70300543
what are you talking about
>>
>>70300507

So you're an atheist trying to be special. I'm sure you're the first one to ever think his beliefs were based on reality
>>
File: 1421043016385.jpg (105 KB, 389x278) Image search: [Google]
1421043016385.jpg
105 KB, 389x278
>my viking ancestors were so strong that they eventually ALL converted to christianity
>>
>>70300362
It's not gay if you wear a hat with horns, mate, fuck off!
>>
>>70300677

Is that supposed to be symbolic of something?
>>
>>70300294
I replied to myself when trying to reply to you. See my last post...
>>
>>70300400
Yeah, being a norwegian neopagan in France makes so much sense should've at least chosen some country which has same cultural background like Sweden or Denmark
Also hating the modern technology which he seems to use quite frequently
Point still stands, he doesn't live as he teaches
>>
I think he's the Ultimate Jew, he's basically living off the people he despises
>>
File: 1454383589881.jpg (71 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
1454383589881.jpg
71 KB, 720x340
Answer me this pagans, if paganism is so strong then why did they get btfo and haven't been relevant for over a 1000 years
>>
>>70300443
Whoa, all that Jewish cum you're guzzling can't be good for you.

>>70300677
Vikings never really wore horned helmets.
>>
>>70300604
"atheist trying to be special" ? what are you talking about? My religion does not mean I have to kneel and worship before a God for it be considered a religion. Get the damn Jew out of your ass and maybe you can understand something.
>>
>>70300840

Prove to me that neopaganism is true, through theological arguments.

>>70300879

So basically you invent a personal code of conduct, add some VIKINGS SEXY STRONG MEN (YES HOMO) and call it a religion? That's not a religion
>>
>>70300818
Tricked by jews.
>>
>>70300543

>death metal
>>
>>70300762
You're such an idiot it's painful. European paganism was virtually the same across the board, just slight variations in rituals and deity names. How fuck one dimensional are you really? THE IDEOLOGY and it's meaning is what really matters. Not that they call him "Odinn" instead of "Woden". Without technology, I would never know about him or his teachings, and neither would thousands of others who he continues to influence. The point is to live so that you don't NEED technology or rely on it for your happiness or wellbeing, but take advantage of it when necessary.
>>
>>70300818
They got rekt by the BAC, that is, the Big Abrahamic Cock.
>>
>>70298254

literal forestnigger hobo that burns churches and killed his friend due to band drama
>>
>>70300818
Lies, deceit, threats, blackmail. Mostly because Christianity was adopted by and strengthened by civilized mongrels who were racially impure- and who lived in overpopulated cities. So they outnumbered the racially pure pagans who lived in the countryside. Paganism is, was, and always will be superior to any hebrew filth.
>>
>>70300983
I'm not saying that there are gods called Thor and Odin out there or whatever, I'm saying that neopaganism is preferable because it's our indigenous religion and doesn't promote cuckoldry.

also
>theological arguments
>>
>>70300983
You're right, what you just described isn't a religion and sounds like pure degeneracy. So you just proved my point that you have no idea about my religion.
>>
>>70301055

>all European cultures, pagan religions, and races are the same

Lol, I bet you're a "white nationalist" too, instead of an ethnic nationalist

>>70301196

Why would you call your ancestors racially impure mongrels?

Or is this a projection of your own experience sitting on the sidelines as the muds take the girls you like?
>>
>>70300983
pic related is irrelevant, thought it was a different map.
>>
>>70298254
>Varg
Not so great music, as well as being quite quite insane (sending nailbombs, burning churches,... And so on)
>Odalism
>"Let us all retreat to the woods and give up on the technology our white ancestors built and also return to religions which died out for being too weak"
Odalism is just an edgy version of cuckness
>>
>>70301298
I never said that at all, you just came up with that quote yourself idiot. I'm not nationalistic at all... ?
>>
>>70301249

You're an atheist. Convince a theist that neopaganism is true.

Hint: you can't because people who call themselves neopagans are intellectual lightweights not to be taken seriously.

>>70301271

Why would you be the only person to have the true religion?

Again, you're an atheist.
>>
>>70301129

basically this. I have zero respect for this old edgelord
>>
File: 1425500154902.png (267 KB, 510x553) Image search: [Google]
1425500154902.png
267 KB, 510x553
>>70301196
I see, can you point out how something can be superior when that thing has been crushed, removed, mocked etc to the point where it's representatives today are some of the most lowest and laughable beings of society?
>>
>>70300818
Who gives a fuck about a religion's missionary strength? Why not just see if it fits you (unless you are specifically looking for missionary strength).

And no, pagans like followers of asatru are not atheists. They do not reject the existence of or lack faith in any gods . In fact, they believe in multiple gods and goddesses.
>>
>>70301346
you're stupid. you just implied that anything that has been majorly replaced with something different and modern must be inferior and worse. If you truly believe that then you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70301405
"The only person to have the true religion." Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>70301451

>they believe in multiple gods and goddesses

Hey, there's this new writer who shows that there can't be more than one God. His name's Aristotle, but you might not have heard of him
>>
I thought that was Gavin McInnes.

I wonder if they're related.
>>
>>70299951
Well of course, considering that they were formed in the same area and by the same people (even ol' Mo was not really Arab but descended of israelis) that those religions can be considered having common roots.

And of course, most benefits Christianity gave come from paganism, especially things like holidays.
But let someone who was on that whole "paganism is true euro faith" tell you something. When we were pagan, there were tens of completely different religions in Europe, under the church, for a time, there was only one.
There are enough reasons that paganism died out, and that it wont return. All good aspects of it have been inherited in the church.
>>
>>70298254
Delusional faggot. I like burning down Abrahamic faith monuments part, but rest is pretty much bullshit.

I am up for paganism all the way but it needs to be reinvented.
>>
>>70298254
Varg overdosed on red pills.
>>
>>70301129
>forestnigger
living close to nature is a bad thing? sounds like a faggot to me
>burns churches
this is a good thing? what are you jewish?
>killed his friend
man threatened his life, took his money and was a literal communist and satanist. again, killing him is a good thing.

you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>70301540

If you believe in a religion, you believe it's the true religion.
If I don't know anything about your religion, chances are you're the only one who knows anything about it
The true religion would not have only a single follower, as God would reveal Himself to many people, either directly or indirectly
Therefore your personal religion is false
>>
>>70298254
I like his electronic music

But he was a retard for burning down those churches and stabbing that dude
>>
>>70301639

>burning churches is a good thing

Are you some kind of CIA agitator or something?
>>
>>70301639
now that's edgy
>>
>>70301639

If it's acceptable to kill people for their beliefs, why is it wrong to kill neopagans?
>>
>>70301405
"True religion"

Man, you really like pulling harsh rhetoric out of your ass, don't you?

Just because neopagans don't have a written tradition of theological defences to refer to, their religion is shit?

Just because they have their gods and they are neutral toward the existence of a god called yhwh, that means that they lack faith in any gods?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 206x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 206x205
>>70299724
Jesus is the Greek translation of the Hebrew name Yeshua. This would be anglicized to. You worship a Jew named Josh.

Who is the son of the Israelite National God YAWEH.

Deal with your own religion bruh.
>>
>>70301450
well for one, 90% of modern pagans are basically liberal christians who like lord of the rings. they're just too jewcucked and stupid to realize it. so yes, I would agree "it's representatives" are degenerate. I already explained why it was replaced. soooo...
>>
This>>70298552
If he wanted to make actual change he would get involved in politics and try to actually make change.
>>
File: 1460048798956.gif (478 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
1460048798956.gif
478 KB, 500x224
>>70301405
>not believing that a jew who committed suicide by roman 2000 years ago is the son of god makes you an intellectual lightweight.
>>
>>70301648
"the true religion" doesn't exist. it's a perspective. every religion on earth is.
"if I dont know about your beliefs, then you're the only one on earth who holds them."
well that was stupid...
>>
>>70301055
>European paganism was virtually the same across the board, just slight variations in rituals and deity names.
Yeah no. How about actually doing some research over this matter, take a look at other pagan religions and traditions other side of the europe you will find there's a lot of differences

Also the traditions and beliefs changed through the. It's not the same paganism practiced 10 000 years ago and 1000 years ago
>>
>>70301468
Because that is mostly true...
If you dont agree, do get back to driving a Ford Model T, get rid of all your AC instalations and replace them with DC ones, convince your army do drop the Abrams tanks and go back to Shermans, or you could even go tell your schools to drop evolution and teach creationism... Oh what, your fucked up country already does that
>>
>>70301729

>Just because they have their gods and they are neutral toward the existence of a god called yhwh, that means that they lack faith in any gods?

Yes. You think that "God" just means some kind of comic book superhero or some shit. That's literally Africa-tier. You might as well go to the witch doctor to get rid of your bad juju. If you read the most basic theology you'd see how wrong and juvenile what you're saying is. Read up on the Catholic view of the nature of God.

>>70301835

Convince a theist that neopaganism is true. If you're such an intellectual heavyweight, an actual argument from you would be nice.

>>70301872

>relativism

Did you just read Nietzsche or some shit?
>>
>>70301728
I never said it was? I'm a pagan but I would have the majority of "neopagans" executed if it were up to me.
>>
>>70301998

Ok, so you're just a teenager. Try to be more social when you go to school tomorrow. Having friends (and maybe eventually a girlfriend) puts stupid opinions into perspective

It's late so I'm done for today
>>
This is paganism. It has been hijacked by liberals who hate religion but want to be spiritual and hug trees and dance barefooted.

Although Varg seems to have a greater understanding of Odinism than most. He actually lives it and he actually thinks about it and actually philosophize about things relating to asatro instead of just reading dusty old books and just copying all you can and ignoring anything that doesn't have a source.
>>
>>70301835
Well you dont have to believe anything in order to defend a religion. I mean clearly the things written in the Bible are myths and falsehoods, but never the less, the Catholic church must be defended...

Especially we should do that, as a people who has no pagan history due to the fact that we were baptised in the 7th century when we came here
>>
>>70301745
What do you mean "liberal Christians" who like lord of the rings? They're not Christian if they don't believe Jesus is the son of God or hold faith in other deities. I'd also wager that the recent slight resurgence in paganism is from shows such as "Vikings" or "the last kingdom" not lord of the rings.

You keep saying using the term Jew in everything, some of the most prominent Christian figures have been against Jews and Israel even goes to the extent of not using the + sign in primary school as it's too similar to the Christian cross.
>>
>>70301751
he's against civilization and national governments for one. and yes I'm SURE the liberal government of Norway would allow a racist criminal to run for any sort of office. fuck off retard.
>>
>>70298446
>do you realize that we unironically advocate genocide in the 'alt-right'?
Nigger what?
>>
>>70302146
He shouldn't have killed anyone/ burned anything in the first place. He just made himself look like a criminal retard. Noone gives a fuck about what he has to say now. Noone will follow a murderer.
>>
>>70301946
I have read dozens of books about european mythology and pre-christian tradition. how about YOU do some research or actually think for yourself?
>>
>>70302146
Pretty sure there isn't any law that forbids it. If any party doesn't want him he can always form his own party
>>
>>70301553
>le take theories of a man who lived and died before Christ and assume that he's talking about my god, just like in the old and new testament meme.

>crack open his work

>Aristotle gives the Mover the name of God, but this figure is unlike most standard conceptions of a divine being. Though Aristotle asserts that it is a living creature and represents the pinnacle of goodness, it also has no interest in the world and no recognition of man, for it exists in a completely transcendent and abstract state. The activity of God–if it can be called such–is simply knowledge, and this knowledge is purely a knowledge of itself, because an abstracted being is above sense and experience and can know only what is best. Some have interpreted this to mean that God, in knowing itself, implicitly knows everything else, but Aristotle flatly denied this view. In fact, he believed, for example, that God would have no knowledge of evil. Thus Aristotle's conception is full of paradoxes. God is the ultimate cause of everything in the world, but it also remains completely detached

>ah, shit, this doesn't sound like the Bible. Oh well, I'm sure they'll never call me out on this.

Even if we accepted Aristotle as not only arguing for one god and that his work describes yhwh (which it doesn't), there's no reason not to simply write off the pantheon of any polytheistic religion as aspects of one god or prime mover, divided so as to be one easily grasped by humans. Bang, you're out of complaints to make. Reach back into your ass and get me something new to argue over.
>>
>>70301953
my country doesn't teach creationism. at least not where I live, which is a very traditional and christian county... ?
>>
File: Fedoras on the Half-Shell.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fedoras on the Half-Shell.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>70299951
>However, as a person enlightened by science
>>
>>70300187
Well atleast he did not move in to middle-east. There is more people like him in Europe. That's what it is about. He is living more enviourment friendly than many of us.
>>
>>70302082
"I disagree with you but have nothing to actually argue in my defense so I'm going to pretend you're a neckbeard kiddo so I feel like the winner."

only one who sounds like a teenager is you. :)
>>
>>70302096
Exactly. Someone in this thread who isn't a complete idiot...
>>
>>70302262
You don't even have to go far from norse paganism to find something totally different. (hint sami)
>>
>>70302173
Generally, you are right there is difference between older form of animism that was different with proto tribes.

But right before rise of Christianity it is also true that most of the European population had very, very similar mythology. Pretty much same shit with different names of god's aspects.

>>70301998
This is why nothing ever works.
>MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY REST OF YOU FUCK OFF!1!

I truly feel sorry for all of you delusional fucks. Jew religion today is just political tool as it was for past centuries. We have seen them all here for what they truly are, it brought nothing but destruction and death, turned milions of people into human shield in buffer zone between people believing in same fairy tale but in a different way.
>>
>>70302119
They're Christians in the sense that their entire worldview is a Christian (or Jewish if you prefer) worldview. They were raised in a Jewish society and it has marked them mentally. So they think just because they like trees and nature that they're "pagans" when in reality they're just christians who are more liberal and like trees. That's the truth.
>>
>>70302146
So you actually think the Norwegian government ad hoc bars ppl from running for office? Ameritards trigger me.

No one would vote for that church burning autist.
>>
>>70301983
>comic book superhero

Pure strawmanning, you can interpret a pantheon in many ways, not just literally. Even if you could only interpret a pantheon as "comic book heroes," being less deep or abstract or whatever you want to say doesn't mean shit, because the truth of something is not contingent on being the exact way the church imagined a god to be.

You just aren't making sense. "Hurr, yhwh is better in EVERY way. Here are some ways that he was thought of by important figures in yhwh's church that prove that any gods whatsoever must confirm to their standards, which were written to presuppose the Bible being correct."

I respect Christianity. I'm friends with a preacher and we talk about his faith now and again, but god damn. You are not a good representative right now.
>>
>>70302615
Well he owes the government five million dollars, he's banned from doing a lot of things in norway. I would be very surprised if the establishment would allow him to run for office. but you're right- no one would vote for him. (sadly)
>>
>>70302389
I have more respect for Pentti Linkola even though I don't agree with him. But at least he lives off as he teaches. He doesn't use electricity for example
This guy how ever makes his shit music writes faggy books and whines on the internet
>>
>>70302698
Why does he owe 5 mil to the government?
>>
>>70302737
He burned down churches. He's kind of a guy who just run off from his obligations and duties
Truly a noble person. Wouldn't be surprised he collects gibsmedat. Pretty sure he doesn't make much from his books and music
>>
>>70302732
He uses electricity to his advantage. He reaches out to thousands of people via the internet with his writings, videos, and music. He doesn't NEED electricity though. He's making a MUCH bigger impact than if he didn't speak out to the world or contact anyone. It would be as if he didnt exist.
>>
>>70302732
Linkola is a prophet. Hail Pentti.
>>
>>70302816
"obligations and duties" aka supporting a modern government system that he is entirely against and that imprisoned him for 16 years. paying for the churches he burnt down in protest. that's totally the noble thing to do.
>>
>>70302816
So he's a terrorist basically. muh noble savages
>>
>>70302897
>modern government system that he is entirely against and that imprisoned him for 16 years
I wonder which kind of a punishment there would've been in odalist society for murder and burning down property
>>
>>70303043
well in an Odalist society there would be no Hebrew temples or communist satanists... so there would be no need to kill or burn.
>>
>>70303131
Yeah probably no crime either what so ever and everyone living in harmony like back in the days when the world was much more brutal and violent
>>
>>70303197
Of course there was crime. There were faggots, rapists, and mental retards too I'm sure. What's your point?
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzOTE3NzY5MjI4.jpg (58 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzOTE3NzY5MjI4.jpg
58 KB, 620x620
Reminder that the church that he is accused of burning was build on an old pagan cemetery/memorial stuff. The burning of the church was as justified as was the building of that particular church.
>>
File: jesus.camp.jpg (31 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
jesus.camp.jpg
31 KB, 288x162
>>70298254
Most of the Christians on here are probably bitter middle aged men who have been indoctrinated from a young age. You guys need to let go off the bullshit seriously.
>>
Jesus Christ, /pol/ is indeed the new /b/; the cringe in this thread is unbelievable.
>>
>>70298254
no enemies to the right. he's a bit of a nut but he's culturally useful.

but really "neo-paganism" is totally misguided. it's impossible to meaningfully reconstruct paganism because most pagan peoples were conquered, or at the very least defeated. for the most part records of pagan peoples were written by christians. we have a totally incomplete picture of pagan religions and traditions.
>>
>>70303557
This. Christianity is a tool created to control masses of people. If you are a christian and wan't to be redpilled, then free yourself. The spreading policy of christianity was as bad as islam's. Convert or die! Turn in to our cattle or die.
>>
>>70303287
Most of the churches have been built in previous holy places. Here we have cases where there are holy sites that are built on top of each other ever since neolithic period. Typical symbolism of conquering religion. The worst thing now is that fags do not allow any kind of archaeological research on these locations.
>>
>>70299461
>>70299692
>>70299756
http://pleblandingpage.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/deafheaven-pitchfork-and-indie-rocks.html

deafheaven are a relatively musically conservative atmoblack band.
>>
File: typicalfinnishboy.jpg (45 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
typicalfinnishboy.jpg
45 KB, 511x606
>>70303678
>>
>>70303650
Yes, and Varg realizes this and acknowledges it, unlike some who think their reality and worldview is just like the ancient celts or picts or whatever. What you can do, is take what we DO know about the ancient pagan religion- and reconstruct it with the help of analyzing, modern knowledge, and a bit of intuition. It CAN be reconstructed. No, it will never be exactly the same as it once was, but we live in a different time with more knowledge. A "new" paganism isn't so bad. As long as it isn't what these wiccans and such have thrown together.
>>
>>70303287
Let's burn down irreplaceable national cultural heritage because there used to be two stones with carvings on them here. Top kek.
>>
>>70300818
>might makes right

If Christianity is so strong why is it getting btfo by Islam?
See, I'm not even a Pagan but this is bullshit.
>>
>>70303986
>irreplaceable national cultural heritage
>>
>>70303986
>cultural heritage

bye
>>
File: noahgraphic5.jpg (42 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
noahgraphic5.jpg
42 KB, 400x219
>>70298854
>old strict catholic church a
Catholics are retarded protestants are the true christians
>>
>>70298254
A moron worshipping a religion that has been dead for over a millennia. Their people either converted out of their own will like Olaf Tryggvason or were completely subjugated like the Saxons. Christianity proved the stronger competitor and by merit is still around to this day.

Then this jackass and others like the Asatru Folk Assembly come over 1000 year later trying to revive this horseshit under the banner of nordic-germanic nationalism. A fool, he should have been hanged for burning the churches, but only in these Jewish times is Justice so scarce
>>
>>70304505
>defends Christianity and claims paganism is "horseshit"
>*SIGH* Only in these Jewish times!

you're mentally disabled. literally you are.
>>
Can we please stop with this "alt-right" meme? /pol/ is just /pol/.
>>
>>70303878
whatever nerd. varg actually thinks old nordic people pushed around mountains and shit. he's a fucking psycho.
>>
>>70300190
Indeed.
Our "neopagans" here are even more retarded, considering anything of value in Russia has deep Orthodox roots.
They call themselves Rondovery - "Believing in Rod/Slavic clan/universe Overgod". They're called Khuyevery "Believing in Dicks", because their idols look like dicks and neopaganic conduct is plain dickery. Kinda like "Dickism" and "Dickists".
Of course they don't burn churches for fear of being pogromed on the spot by the faithful and pretending.

So Varg is basically a neopagadingdong.
>>
File: 1459987522369.jpg (102 KB, 818x768) Image search: [Google]
1459987522369.jpg
102 KB, 818x768
>>70304601
Judaism is in complete contrast to Christianity. This infuriates the Jews to no end that in their holiest of books they defile Christ. In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion they outline the method to destroy Christian society. Through their best efforts they've tried to warp and corrupt American evangelicals into supporting them, but that is not representative of all Christianity, which vehemently condemns Jews. Neo-Paganism is not the answer, it is but another distraction in their plan
>>
His wife is hot, but I have heard that she is nuts. Which is not surprising considering that she has kids with Varg.
>>
>>70301946
This.
>>70302262
>I have read dozens of books about european mythology and pre-christian tradition

You're one stupid faggot.
I've studied the history of religion extensively. I even had a long talk with a PhD in Theology at a top 20 uni. (Coincidental meeting through a friend) He insisted on meeting up again for a conversation as I mentioned I might do a thesis if I could bypass the undergrad route.

The point is, you're talking out of your ass, and chances are these 'dozens' of books are modern day hack-scholar work or fantasies.
>>
"his wife Marie Cachet"

are they some fucking trolls?
all this edgy hatred against the crucified jew's cult then his wife wears the name of the jew's mother?!

or is he reasoning Mary = Freyja?
>>
>>70305047
She has a website and a youtube channel. Why don't you decide for yourself?
>>
File: 1459569583945.png (8 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1459569583945.png
8 KB, 208x243
>>70304505
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.