[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP SUPPORTER V. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SOLDIER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: supporter v immigrant.png (303 KB, 871x621) Image search: [Google]
supporter v immigrant.png
303 KB, 871x621
>Trump supporters have table on campus
>Illegal immigrant soldier attempts to accuse Trump supporter of being descended from illegal immigrants
>Reveals he's an illegal immigrant soldier
>Trump supporter tells him to get deported

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEIIBor2PA&feature=youtu.be

>YouTube link above
>>
>>70298188
>illegal immigrant soldier

Wat
>>
>implying you can serve the military while being an illegal immigrant

Unless he was contracted to clean the military base toilets, no can do
>>
probably means he's an anchor baby
following the logic that anchor babies are illegal immigrants
which is fucking true
even chinks are trying to do it
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/01/china-usa-birth-tourists-business-strong/24887837/
>>
File: Untitled pictvcbcvure.png (260 KB, 706x581) Image search: [Google]
Untitled pictvcbcvure.png
260 KB, 706x581
This cunt is trying to stump the Trump Internet Train.
>>
>>70298536
It's funny seeing Liberals try to point this out

>Mexicans aren't the majority of illegals, Asians are

As if that makes it better
>>
>soldier
>illegal immigrant

pick uno
>>
>>70298188
>"soldier"
oh you mean that scholarship program we are running?

illegals destroying this country (he sword to protect, allegedly) and drugs destroying many and this dipshit wants to make some joke gotcha video.

>>70298536
they are doing it all over really. any idiots that will let them since taiwan is full up of the bullshit.
>>
>>70298815
Why is Russian seen as le ebil boogeyman? I get that we are competing superpowers and our success as a nation is based on fucking over others but why can't we be frenemies at the very least?
>>
Didn't realize how using hypothetical situations as arguments make people seem childish and unrealistic until I watched that.
>>
File: 1459752546015.jpg (131 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459752546015.jpg
131 KB, 960x1280
>>70298188
Man that guy really choked up, must've been some spooky looking Mexican.

Undcumented immigrants can't join the armed forces, unfortunately.
>>
>Illegal immigrant soldier
so a spy for another country?
>>
File: meanwhile you have to go back.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile you have to go back.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>
>>70299408
He didn't choke up at all.. He clearly got all of his points across he just didn't know the Mexican was completely wrong about illegals joining the military
>>
>>70299622
Sounds like bullshit.
Or is it that easy to fake citizenship papers there?
>>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-castañeda-díaz-25457896

I wonder how much combat this guy has seen with all his talk about 'defending rights'
>>
>>70298188
why can't he just come in legally? i don't get it
is it hard or something?
>>
>>70299929
Dream act. They can get citizenship by military service, yet my military service and citizenship can't get me any of those promised benefits.
>>
>>70298815
>up my gerbil hole as I uncover more bullshit about how evil trump is. No this isn't me trying to be relevant.
>>
>>70300106
Dream act only help lawful permanent residents get citizenship, not undocumented immigrants
>>
>>70300106
That's odd. I thought only the French foreign legion accepted 'outsiders' as soldiers.
Sounds like a very risky thing to have in these days anyways given the fact that conventional war almost no longer exists as a thing.
If I were a terrorist organization, I'd send a fuck load of my own into the military under that sort of program, let them be sleepers for a few years and do a massive strike when they could all get their hands on tanks/bombers etc.
>>
>>70300050
They need more brown soldiers to go kill those evil Christian russians
>>
This guy got blown the fuck out. It's easy as fuck for illegals to serve in the military, if you don't think so you probably never served yourself.
>>
>>70300274
I'll let you in on a secret.
The government wants soldiers loyal to the government, not soldiers loyal to America.
>>
File: 1459888243244.png (698 KB, 680x572) Image search: [Google]
1459888243244.png
698 KB, 680x572
And? He is a immigrant.
>>
So he's an illegal that kills in the name of Israel. Modern america for ya.
>>
>>70300262
Well in that case, disregard >>70300274
>>
>>70300377
It's easier to fake loyalty to a government than a country, especially if you already hate that country.
Then you just wait for the right chance.
>>
>>70300320
guy in OP wasn't saying that illegals can't serve in the military, he was saying that illegal immigrants should get deported.
>>
>>70298298
That's newspeak, friend
>Secretary
Office Assistant

>Flight Attendant
Steward or Stewardess

>History or Women's Study Major
Starbucks employee

>Illegal Immigrant Soldier
Angsty wetback walking around stirring the shit when he should be laying low unless he wants to be deported
>>
>>70298188
guise
i dont know about america but in australia and Britain we have a law called adverse possession, where if you occupy land for 20 years it becomes your property, so legally it is not native land anymore
>>
>>70300032
All those sub one year 'jobs'... That LinkedIn is going in the trash
>>
File: 1456286697288.jpg (14 KB, 257x253) Image search: [Google]
1456286697288.jpg
14 KB, 257x253
>>70298815
I know nothing about this guy but his profile picture of a nu-male next to the word "LOL" pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

Another day, another cuck trying to stump Trump.
>>
Spics come here for welfare. The army is the ultimate welfare gravy train.
>>
>>70298188
Badass. He destroyed Pablo with sound and clear logic.
>>
First of all, in order to join the U.S. military as a non-citizen, you must be currently living permanently (and legally) in the United States.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/noncitizenjoin.htm

camera guy is full of crap, it seems
>>
>"we are all immigrants!"
>no, the people who came to america and established this government slaughtered the natives because they were stronger and claimed this land. Because they were strong enough they made laws so that those within it and those who wanted to be in it could operate properly. You come here and you follow the law, or you faggots bring your strongest and we'll see who gets to keep making laws.

There, I ended this stupid fucking "you're not a native american!" meme
>>
>>70301104
I like it but it's not PC enough anon.
>>
>>70300262
>lawful permanent residents get citizenship, not undocumented immigrants
Thats the same thing, just worded differently.
>>
>>70301086
kikebook /elcobrejalisco

He was born in Mexico but LEGALLY immigrated to the US
>>
>>70301313
lawful permanent residents usually go through a process to be accepted into the country and placed in the system before they can become citizens. Undocumented immigrants cross a fence and aren't in the system.
>>
Thanks all you illegal wetback soldiers. Without you I'd probably be speaking Communist Chinese right now. Just wanna thank you again for defending me, I'm gonna get a red white and green ribbon to put on my bumper, Support Our Illegal Wetback Troops
>>
>>70301104
you can also end it by saying that the natives also came here illegally, as the first ''natives'' were vikings from northern europe
>>
>>70301971
the vikings came here 1k years ago. actual american natives were here for much longer before that, over 10k years.
>>
>>70299408

>undocumented immigrants cant join the military

actually, the Nigger in Chief signed some horse shit allowing it in march of last year.
>>
>>70302053
shit my bad, didn't mean vikings
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
>>
>>70302355
I don't think many people take that theory seriously at this point. But who knows, it could have happened.
>>
>>70302701
>trying to get behind a 50 cal and mowing a bunch of his fellow recruits down?
[spoiler]nothing[/spoiler]
>>
File: tinfoilhat.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhat.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>70298815
Yeah, right. And the tens of thousands of people who attend his rallies are all Russian spies. So are the millions upon millions of his voters.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.