[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess what happened shortly after this photo!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: LTC Stirm and whore.jpg (30 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
LTC Stirm and whore.jpg
30 KB, 490x368
>When Lt. Colonel Robert L. Stirm landed at Travis Air Force Base in California a year ago, after five-and-a-half years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, it seemed like a POW's dream coming true. Racing across the tarmac, laughing and crying as they ran to embrace him, were his attractive wife Loretta and their four exuberant children. But the happiness was shortlived. Stirm already knew that his wife of 18 years had filed under California's no-fault divorce law, and a few weeks later they parted for good.

>Although many POWs have adjusted remarkably in the year since their release by Hanoi, others have seen the dreams that sustained them in prison smashed by home front realities. Returning to their families after too long an absence, they found a world that had gone on without them. Of 566 U.S. prisoners repatriated during last year's POW exchange, the Pentagon confirms that two have committed suicide, a third man has been confined to a mental hospital and about 75 have been divorced from their wives. Unofficial sources, however, place the divorce figure shockingly higher, claiming that many more cases are now in litigation.

>For Bob Stirm, much of the past year has been spent fighting the divorce he could not fully accept. He has taken a townhouse near San Francisco, where he lives with his mother—recently divorced herself—and his two older children, 16-year-old Lorrie and 15-year-old Bo. The younger two, Cindy, 11, and Roger, 13, usually visit on weekends.

cont.
>>
>>70296160

>Assigned by the Air Force to a 10-month training program at nearby Lockheed, Stirm is an avid skier, tanned and trim, with no trace of a prison pallor. But confinement has left its reminders. While imprisoned he lost the enamel on his teeth, so that any hot or cold food gives him pain. Because of this he is never really hungry anymore. Ominously he has been told that former POWs in his age group—Stirm is now 40—are showing signs of bone decomposition as a result of their long deprivation.

>Embittered by his wife's action against him, Stirm chose to fight for custody of all his children and resist her demands for her share of the community property. "Loretta got $136,000 in government allotments while I was in Vietnam," he told the court, "and I want a share of it. I haven't shared in any community in six-and-a-half years. I was sitting in that rotten, stinking hole." Loretta, 38, asked for 50% of virtually everything Stirm owned, including half the $9,830 POW allotment granted him by the U.S. government to compensate for time spent in confinement and half his Air Force pension. "All those dreams I had in prison were nothing but dust," Stirm complained angrily. "I've been taken to the cleaners."

cont
>>
>>70296160
did he camed?
>>
>>70296184

>Stung by his wife's lawsuit, he countered with evidence that she'd been unfaithful. "Mrs. Stirm was...human," her lawyer admitted. "It was not unusual for POW wives to become emotionally involved with others during the absence of their husbands."

>Last month came the judge's decision, and for Stirm it was a galling defeat. His wife was awarded custody of Cindy and Roger, plus the Stirms' $24,000 suburban home and their car. Stirm must pay $300 a month child support. In addition, he was ordered to hand over 40% of whatever pension he will eventually receive. Although the court denied Loretta a share of his POW allotment and refused any alimony claim, it ruled nothing could be done about the $136,000 she'd already received. She was ordered to pay back $1,500 she'd spent traveling with other men, but Stirm was hardly mollified. "I'd like someone—maybe the federal government—to step forward and grant me my constitutional rights," he declared bitterly. "My service was honorable; hers was not."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20063911,00.html
>>
>>70296196

Buckets!

of rage and bitter resentment.
>>
>>70296234
I guess that's what he gets for getting married.
Poor guy.
>>
And this is why risking your life for the government is stupid.
>>
Why are women such horrible beasts at times.
No sense of honor or loyalty at all.
>>
>California court system

Not surprised to say the least
>>
>>70296420

I'm not even approaching the seething resentment that some ppl on this board hold towards women but this story made me fucking rage.
>>
>>70296160

I actually read the official statistics 90% of the POWs got divorced after the first year of being captured.

Women are scum.
>>
>>70296160

I wish guys like this would just murder these whores.
>>
>>70296597
You are not supposed to surrender, comrade. There is a bitter truth about this idea.
>>
>>70296510
I have to say that years of indoctrination from my mother that you have to be nice to people and especially girls and then seeing shit like this happen that totally ruin a mans life just totally opposite the shit i've been thought for years.

Needless to say both genders have stupid people.
>>
File: cypher.jpg (17 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
cypher.jpg
17 KB, 500x441
>>70296739
>>70296728

I think this board has ruined women for me forever. Thanks, /pol/.

I want to be put back in. And I don't want to remember nothing. You hear me? Nothing.
>>
>>70296739

>get shot down
>wake up in POW camp

Ok Ivan.
>>
>>70296739
"Come home with your shield or on it"
Kinda implies that yes.
>>
>>70296160
>>70296184
>>70296204

MUH DICK

Stupid fucking feral society of desires and seduction, with balding manlets and evil sluts everywhere.
>>
>>70297274

Fortunately Islam will fix all of that for you in about 5 years.
>>
>>70296160

God damn, how much of a soul do you have to have after going through all of that, to not respond with violence to a betrayal of that magnitude. I would not be such a good person
>>
>>70296925
>I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
>>
>>70296160
>women
>>
>>70296204

and this is why you never get married or fight for your country

any nation than would not crucify this whore on the Appian way is not a nation worth defending
>>
>>70296597
Whores couldnt even stay loyal for more than a year
>>
>>70296420
Yo Hol Up!
#notallwomen
>>
File: 1458992320958.jpg (46 KB, 671x665) Image search: [Google]
1458992320958.jpg
46 KB, 671x665
How could the courts take her side in all of this. Fucking hell. Were they so fucking bitter to soldiers still that even a POW wasnt allowed his fucking pension.
>>
>>70300230

And remember this is when the "patriarchy" was at peak levels, right? Jesus Christ I would hate to go through this shit today.
>>
Would have killed her

I spend years in a hell-tier prison

I can spend years in a 1st world one
>>
Fucked up world huh?
>>
>>70296160
>>70296184
>>70296204
This is why i laugh at anyone dumb enough to get married. Im for test tube babies to carry on the family name the technology keeps getting cheaper and cheaper with every year that passes.
>>
File: zim zam court laugh.jpg (353 KB, 1500x1104) Image search: [Google]
zim zam court laugh.jpg
353 KB, 1500x1104
>>70300468

Cucked up world, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ygHg9W3-Y

Not everyone are cucks, though.

Enjoy.
>>
>>70300386
>And remember this is when the "patriarchy" was at peak levels, right?
Around this time, they had topass laws against "discriminating based on Vietnam veteran status."
Esp in san francisco, jesus. That's where they'd line up to spit on guys who came home.
>>
>>70296204
>Join the armed forces
>become a cuck
>get taken to the cleaners by your wife who cucked you
oy vey goyim why won't you enlist, aren't you cuck enough? Go cuck or go home
>>
>>70296204
Joining the military is for cucks confirmed.
>>
File: 1453531307133.jpg (26 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1453531307133.jpg
26 KB, 352x395
>>70296160
>Being upset someone files for divorce after 5 years.

To be honest, he probably told her not to wait if he didn't come home. You all are very silly people to believe these arrangements don't exist in a marriage.
>>
>>70301189
found the cuck
>>
>>70301189

If he died, perhaps. But the North Vietnamese gave the names of all pilots they captured from the beginning. There would have been a month at most between him going down and his family knowing he was alive but captured.
>>
File: review_rolling_thunder.jpg (56 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
review_rolling_thunder.jpg
56 KB, 800x575
>>70296160
>the plot of Rolling Thunder

Great film brehs.
>>
>>70301189
The divorce isn't the issue it's the loss of his fucking pension, home, and car while his wife fucked other guys and enjoyed living on his money. She should keep custody of the kids if she fights for them but no support and any savings are his money anyway. Had a buddy deploy for 3 years with r&r breaks get divorced and hit for alimony at his deployed pay rate with extended duty pay. At the time it was 6700 dollars a month vs our normal 3800. His alimony and child support were 3000 a month. It took years to change and he wound up just leaving the country while that cunt collects his retirement check and poisons his kids against him. The courts need to have a limit of one year spousal support. There's welfare and a million different women's programs, women by and large don't want to use them or make their own way. With falling wages and two income house holds there I'd no place for this 50s bullshit.
>>
>not just murdering your wife
Fucking cucks man
>>
>>70303057
This. Murder suicide is I'd do. Let the kids fend for themselves, if they live good for them. If they die, then at least the genetic lines of an idiot cuck and a coldhearted bitch die with them.
>>
>>70302747
That is why we need honor killings.
>>
>>70303292
I remember reading one police story/report in detective magazine.
The guy(typical nerd, hard-working and shy) meet the girl and go crazy for her. He built house for her, get her car, find her better job etc. Then she got pregnant and he was happiest men alive.
But then she cheat on him and divorce him. She keep all. House child money.
End of story?
No.
She also taunt him telling him that kid wasn't his and he is total moron who she used and nothing else.
He kill her and call the cops.
>>
>>70303569

I love a good happy ending like this to cheer you up. Thanks Poland.
>>
>>70296935

You are supposed to kill yourself.
>>
>>70296398
Sucks if you got the draft.
>>
>>70296420
Its just how they are. Evolution and shiet, yo.
>>
>>70303292
murder suicide is retarded

just murder is fine
>>
>>70303569
She broke him until he snap.
She got what she deserve but that wasn't happy ending.
Moral of story?
Women don't know when to shut up. if she play it smart she can still have it all and even more as guy would probably work his ass to help 'his' child.
Its sad really.
>>
File: 1424504315797.png (62 KB, 1352x440) Image search: [Google]
1424504315797.png
62 KB, 1352x440
VERY relevant
>>
File: Girodet_Pygmalion(2) (1).jpg (64 KB, 518x648) Image search: [Google]
Girodet_Pygmalion(2) (1).jpg
64 KB, 518x648
I'm amazed at how corrupt the system is in Western countries. I don't blame women: they are merely humans. Still, the marriage arrangement that the state writes for us men is pure cuckholdry: fidelity is an empty promise, and women get to call divorce on grounds of sexual insatisfaction (right? Source?). There was also this French guy who was sued because he wasn't sexually fullfilling and had to fork out some cash, right? Saw a pic on this board...

Really, for this reason alone I'd personnally marry a man (bi) because he's less likely to play dirty on me apparently. Has anyone considered how vain a motive sexual dissatisfaction is? Sex? Really? You have a family woman, put up with it, it's for the good of your children.

Anyone knows if it would be legal for a man and a woman to sign a contract whereby the one who cheats owes a heavy contractual fine to the other? Or if not, at least abandon all of their claims to the other ones money whatever the law says? Redpill me on cuckholdry, /pol/
>>
>>70302747
I knew a CSM who found out his wife was cheating on him six months before his 27 year retirement. He was also the command urinalysis guy, so he got super baked one weekend then took a piss test to fail on purpose, just so he'd lose his pension, just to spite the cunt.

But seriously though, how the fuck is this even legal? Years as a POW in fucking Viet Nam to come home to courts giving your estranged wife everything? Thanks for helping capture Saigon, but fuck you go die in a hole somewhere?
>>
>>70303569

I find it pathetic men get tricked so easily and rely on women

Get a good job play vidya enjoy life and retire/die

Never get married
>>
>>70303569
Waited too long to kill her

She would have had me at "cheated"
>>
yeah essentially marriage is over now, you just have to have a ceremony and have a forever gf
>>
Could someone explain to me what "no-fault divorce" actually means?
>>
>>70304136
A divorce where neither side is at fault?
>>
>>70299677

Where did honor go?

Empathy is a valid emotion to use in the court of law, but honor and respect is not?
>>
>>70296160
Honestly if I was sitting in a shithole for 5 years I would have no illusions about my wife staying faithful. Of course she is going to be fucking someone else. I would never ask someone to stay faithful to me while I was away for five years. I definitely wouldn't come back and expect to pick up where I left off.

She didn't have to be such a cunt about the money, but if he didn't know she would do that, he doesn't know her well enough to marry her.
>>
>>70304136
its a category for divorce in usa, that one of the party's isn't claiming the other is at fault , just means one party want's out compared to finding out someone cheated or is secretly gay etc
>>
>>70304136
It was a fucking dreadful legal fiction created around that time to allow for divorces where neither side had to actually prove any wrong doing or misconduct.

>>70304197
No, not all. It's just like this case. The wife could divorce him despite his not having done anything wrong. Meanwhile, she cheated on him, admitted it and still won.
>>
>>70304197
But in the case of the story in the OP the woman was DEFINITELY at fault. So that's why I'm wondering if there's more to it than that.
>>
>>70296160
John Rambo mode

Best mode
>>
>>70296204
>>70296204
>>70296204
>>70296204
>>70296204
Murder
>>
>>70304385
You've got it, basically. No fault divorce is when the guilty spouse divorced the blameless spouse instead of it being the other way around.
>>
File: US_President_Dirrell.jpg (32 KB, 592x527) Image search: [Google]
US_President_Dirrell.jpg
32 KB, 592x527
>>70296160
>1974

Undeniably the single worst decade in American history. It berthed leftist social movements to this day, turning American into a fetid slurry of feminism, identity politics, and sexual deviancy.
>>
>>70304317
thats because you're coming at it from a modern perspective knowing these hoes aint loyal, poor guy is from the 50s-60s
>>
if youre into talk radio this is pretty good divorce misery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dzkjmNFeY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70304373
>No, not all. It's just like this case. The wife could divorce him despite his not having done anything wrong. Meanwhile, she cheated on him, admitted it and still won.

I'd probably set off a bomb on in that court house if this ever happened to me...followed by killing the bitch....no joke
>>
>>70304434
Its just completely baffling that anybody thought it was a good idea. Is it still a thing in the US? I'm sure we've probably got some terrible equivalent over here.
>>
>>70304455
Maybe. I know that whenever I deployed I straight up told my woman that whatever she did while I was gone, she needed to be able to live with, because I didn't ever fucking want to know.

She was a healthy girl in her way 20s, I didn't expect her to stay faithful. I wouldn't stay faithful.
>>
>>70300683
This, once we have artifical reproduction and sexbots we can be finally rid of the female parasite.
>>
>>70300789
nice ID 2bh
>>
>>70304514
America would be a better place today if he'd have killed her, her lawyer and the judge.

I wonder if we could track her down today? Even if she's dead, we could go piss on her grave.
>>
>>70304560
>I wouldn't stay faithful

Except you did, right? Unless you were one of those guys who tried to bang the locals in Helmand
>>
>>70303966
>Anyone knows if it would be legal for a man and a woman to sign a contract whereby the one who cheats owes a heavy contractual fine to the other? Or if not, at least abandon all of their claims to the other ones money whatever the law says? Redpill me on cuckholdry, /pol/

That's a prenuptial agreement. Don't get married without one.
>>
>>70304538
Starting with Eisenhower's supreme court picks and going into full gear in the 1960's under LBJ, the US was in full cultural suicide mode.

Same period where we switched from European immigrants to 3rd worlders. Same judges who made abortion an no-votes-allowed issue, created anchor babies.

I could go on for hours about how fucked the 60's and 70's were.
>>
>>70296420
Women don't think about history of your marriage or nation more than what happened minute ago and they don't understand honour or loyalty further in time than right now. Women want attention right now, whatever was isn't nowhere a reason to look back upon no matter how good, so if you are away for long they will simply move forward, even if you birthed 10 children.
>>
>>70304560
do you suck cocks too?
>>
File: SS murdering russians.jpg (138 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
SS murdering russians.jpg
138 KB, 950x713
>>70296160
Might've been if the NVA had just put a bullet in his and given him a Martyr's death.
>>
>>70304788
partisans.
>>
File: SS murdering cucks.png (865 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
SS murdering cucks.png
865 KB, 950x713
>>70296160
Might've been better if the NVA had just put a bullet in his head and given him a Martyr's death.
>>
>>70304638
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/coming-home-106013338/?no-ist

Apparently she died of cancer in 2010.
>>
>>70296160
>During my imprisonment in North Vietnam, I had an outstanding opportunity to
take an introspective look at myself in the past and in the present, and
reaffirm my faith and confidence in Christianity, our government, and our
way of life. I reviewed as much of my past life as I could remember, which,
surprisingly enough, was more than I would otherwise believe, and evaluated
for myself my lifetime objectives and goals. I never once lost faith in our
government, our President, or my family. With the help of other POWs, I was
able to understand a little more of Christianity and its importance in my
life. God has truly blessed our Flag, our Nation and the American People.
Those many heartrending letters I've received proved to be an overwhelming
emotional experience and I am truly grateful to the patriotically spirited
citizens. I thank you all and may God bless you.

http://www.pownetwork.org/bios/s/s117.htm
>>
>>70304837
>partisans.

Whatever you say Hans Landa
>>
>>70303305
Inshallah
>>
>>70304877
You know he has to say that so the American batshit crazy Christian-Jewish court and its propaganda they created can fit you into their agenda. It also helps if you cry in court, then according to US law you get reduced sentence. A cuck nevertheless.
>>
File: The whore.jpg (3 KB, 107x107) Image search: [Google]
The whore.jpg
3 KB, 107x107
Found the evil cunt.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mercurynews/obituary.aspx?pid=144859158

She died in 2010.
>>
File: 1459407042513.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
1459407042513.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>Not having a cuck fetish
>2016

C'mon. It makes life much easier.
>>
File: banzai charge.jpg (65 KB, 921x518) Image search: [Google]
banzai charge.jpg
65 KB, 921x518
>>70296160
>Be POW for years
>Be surprised when your wife starts cucking you

At least the Japs didn't have this problem since they fought to the death 90% of the time.

I have infinitely more respect for them than any piece of shit who allowed himself to be taken alive.

Getting taken prisoner is literally the embodiment of cuckolding.
>>
>>70304663
I didn't have the opportunity to. Hell, I probably only jerked off twice in 9 months.

She sent me care packages every week religiously.

I didn't really care who she was fucking. I just wanted to get home. If she was there when I got back, great.
>>
>>70304756
Not as many as your whore mother
>>
>marry a whore
>she fucks him over
>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
"no"
>>
>>70296184
>>70296204
Please tell me why the fuck she was entitled to his money? Especially his pension?
What the hell is the logic behind this?
>>
File: 1445243892964.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1445243892964.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>wartime
>all fighting men leave their wives behind
>become a policeman or fireman (someone has to keep the streets safe and the fires under control)
>bang the lonely housewives
>mfw
>>
>>70305079
>Lorrie is her husband's universe
The goal of every married woman.
>>
>>70304697
>That's a prenuptial agreement. Don't get married without one.
Bro, this advice is an essential life skill, I will be forever grateful!
>>70304129
>yeah essentially marriage is over now, you just have to have a ceremony and have a forever gf
Kinda depressing... But there's still a lot of legal stuff that only married couple can have right? Maybe marriage+tons of agreements (see above) is also a valid option?
>>
>>70305162
i bet those chastity belts are a bitch huh
>>
>>70304223
>Empathy is a valid emotion to use in the court of law
No, it never ever should be. This is how shit got this bad.
>>
>>70305051
>You know he has to say that so the American batshit crazy Christian-Jewish court and its propaganda they created can fit you into their agenda. It also helps if you cry in court, then according to US law you get reduced sentence. A cuck nevertheless.

that's a message he left on the message board for people who served with him and were looking him up.

The US doesn't make anybody say anything. We had a man run for president who admitted to committing war crimes in Vietnam and who threw his medals at the white house in protest.
>>
>>70304735

Please go on, I fucking hate that Swedish kike Eisenhower and want to know more reasons why I should hate him.

Who did he appoint to the Supreme Court and what did they do?
>>
File: muh-patriarchy.jpg (184 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
muh-patriarchy.jpg
184 KB, 800x1160
>>70296204
>Last month came the judge's decision, and for Stirm it was a galling defeat. His wife was awarded custody of Cindy and Roger, plus the Stirms' $24,000 suburban home and their car. Stirm must pay $300 a month child support. In addition, he was ordered to hand over 40% of whatever pension he will eventually receive.

Because 'muh vajayjay'
>>
>>70305195
Responsibility for siring children with her. Part of a social obligation to prevent men sleeping around with lots of women.

The other part of the social obligation was, of course, that she wouldn't sleep around with lots of men.

Laws like alimony, child support, etc. come from a time when human society was meant to be dominated by monogamous relationships.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (268 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
268 KB, 819x1024
>>70304560
>>
>>70305237
yeah you can get a prenup thats keeps you as safe as you want, that she gets nothing or as much as you want to give her etc, just dont pussy out when she ask you not have her sign one ,
>>
>>70305261
A country is like a woman, they don't give a shit about the past good you done for them, they only care about you doing dirty work right now. If you want anything from country or women you have to demand for that while you doing the dirty work. How many times did countries promise houses and stuff to soldiers? Only that they found a longer battle than in war getting those things, then they gone old, the case got old and invalid and it was forgotten.
>>
>>70305222
those digits confirm the dream life
>>
>>70305367
But the judge can just cancel prenups if he decides to.
>>
>>70296204
why not kill the judge that makes a decision like that?
Really no fault other than yourself
desu
You let them get away with it
>>
>>70305352
Wait, isn't that page from that GenZ comic? You know the one with the redhead tranny.
>>
>>70305449
>>70305449
Prenups are not even considered fucking legal here and will be dismissed. That's different in the US and continental Europe.

This is why you do not fucking marry, no matter how much you love her or whatever, you never fucking marry. You will never know a women fully, unless she grew up isolated with male family members.
>>
/pol/ for some reason enters full apologetics mode when it concerns women.

Women certainly can't help their nature, but that doesn't mean we should risk being fucked over and destroyed as individuals by a corrupt now matriarchal society.

Men allowed women to vote, and they voted for their own destruction in the long term. They have more privileges than any man born at any time in history, yet they claim victimhood and demand more.

This will not end until a more powerful patriarchal society invades and destroys the matriarchy in control, as has always occurred in every matriarchy since time immemorial. This will probably be Islamic society judging by how things are going.

At no point in history has a society which has allowed women to vote and attain equal rights with men ever recovered from this downward spiral into degeneracy and dissolution. Never.

It isn't likely that the number of beta cucks will ever relent to having the women's vote abolished. So sit back and enjoy the decline. These are forces beyond anything an individual man can hope to fight against.
>>
Why can't I post?

Women are pretty much evil
>>
File: 1462462607382.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1462462607382.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>>70296160

Remember, women are the primary victims of war.
>>
>>70305499
It's from Questionable Content. A shit progressive daily webcomic that earns the author almost $10k/month.
>>
File: 1459440559027.png (827 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1459440559027.png
827 KB, 600x840
>>70305513
>At no point in history has a society which has allowed women to vote and attain equal rights with men ever recovered from this downward spiral into degeneracy and dissolution. Never

Could you give even give more than 1 example of a society where female voting and equal rights has collapsed because it was unable to recover?

Or are you just repeating the bullshit from that controlled opposition black pigeon video?
>>
File: 20160317_193145.jpg (412 KB, 600x747) Image search: [Google]
20160317_193145.jpg
412 KB, 600x747
>>70305449
They have to have grounds for it though. People still make agreements daily, it only happens when the terms are obviously rigged. Maybe though a prenup is considered void these days? Souces?

Also
>muh murder the judge
>>
>>70300683
Your autism shouldn't be the bane of people that actually want to keep morality and good society together.
>>
>>70305513
>>70305846
In short, ask yourself this:

Why would anyone want you to think that the collapse is inevitable?
>>
Why are women such whores?

I thought about it. I thought about it hard, and I can't figure out a reason. Hell I even thought about it from a womans perspective. The only reasons I could ever come up with for not being faithful are
>alcoholic
>drug addict
>cheating
>abusive
and all 4 of those the thought is only divorce, not cheating, and divorce is because I would find myself unable to tolerate them anymore, with all 4 being self explanatory and frequently mixed with another one or two on that list.

hell, I'd be the happiest woman alive if I was married to a husband who worked while I could just take care of the house, then when he comes home, greet him with a
>Would you like dinner? A bath? or. perhaps..me?
ohno~ what ever shall I do~

but no
women are incapable of enjoying simple things like this. instead they choose to slut it up with everyone who looks their way who looks good and then divorce for half of everything the man owns whenever they feel like they deserve better

why are they like this?
why are they such..parasites?
>>
>>70305510
Doesn't a shitload of governments treat long relationships like marriage anyway?
>>
File: killmelater-03b.png (269 KB, 752x401) Image search: [Google]
killmelater-03b.png
269 KB, 752x401
>>70305190
Sometimes they hide like pros their " whore self " , it's hard to find, even more if you are in love with her.
>>
>>70306057
>why are they like this?
> why are they such..parasites?

It's the culture in the last few decades that has set things up like this. Women are protected by the state, the law, and to say things should be otherwise means you hate all women.
>>
>>70306057
Because they are stupid.
>>
>>70306126
Luckily not ours unless the women can prove she paid towards the mortgage.
>>
>>70305846
>>70305928

I see your point, as well as his. Well how do you propose to change society back to a patriarchy? Prove that it isn't an inevitability.
>>
>>70301189
Why the fuck wouldn't you be upset? A few years ago she wouldn't dare become a whore in your absence. She deserves nothing but a life of ridicule for what she has done.
And lets say that your intentionally contrarian bullshit assumption is correct, it is still disgusting that she could take him to the cleaners. His salary as a soldier probably paid for that home.
If you're going to play le edgy nihilist card then go back to plebbit. That shit is cool over there.
>>
>>70305513
Yeah nah not in Australia. I mean, sure things like that will happen here, but we will glass the cunts that step over the line... I hope.
>>
>>70306126
What the other guy said. In case that applies in your country, forget about ever staying in a long relationship. Become the cancer and sleep with every hot young women you see. Abuse the fuckers.

I'm no MGTOW autist, but most women are whores and are manipulativley evil, but in a childlike way where they don't even understand that they are.

Just look at this shit
http://deesdatingdiary.com/2014/04/19/stop-treating-your-boyfriend-like-your-husband/
>Instead of being the devoted wife in your next relationship, just be the girlfriend. And, know that this route will get you a ring quicker than if you act like there’s already a ring on your finger.
You are used, tricked and then disposed off. Simple. The short term happiness is not fucking worth it.
>>
>>70300394
Don't forget the judge and your kids.
>>
>>70303786
>LtCol
>drafted
Yea na
>>
File: 1458489850700.jpg (260 KB, 955x634) Image search: [Google]
1458489850700.jpg
260 KB, 955x634
I used to believe I wanted a wife and kids, but now that even prenups are being tossed out like garbage, I'm starting to believe Bill Burr is right.

If a woman can't be satisfied just being with you without having a title slapped onto it, is she really trustworthy?

Is any woman trustworthy?
>>
That picture has its own Wikipedia page.

>Burst of Joy is a Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph by Associated Press photographer Slava "Sal" Veder, taken on March 17, 1973 at Travis Air Force Base in California. The photograph came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War, and the prevailing sentiment that military personnel and their families could begin a process of healing after enduring the horrors of limited war.
>>
File: Josef-Fritzl_1757107b.jpg (23 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Josef-Fritzl_1757107b.jpg
23 KB, 620x388
>>70296160
This Austrian is a true ALPHA BULL... he made sure his wife couldn't cheat on him.
>>
File: 1444021976089.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1444021976089.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>70305222
>tfw this will never happened to a depraved little shit
>>
>>70296204
>It was not unusual for POW wives to become emotionally involved with others during the absence of their husbands.

Women man...
>>
>>70306057

>I'd be the happiest woman alive if I was married to a husband who worked while I could just take care of the house, then when he comes home, greet him with a
>Would you like dinner? A bath? or. perhaps..me?

>tfw can't transplant mens consciousness into a woman's body to have the literal perfect wife

I get along with other blokes so well and so easily, yet not gay in the slightest and guys bodies and shit tier. Women are so aesthetic yet their minds and personalities are disgusting. I can't stand being around women or talking to them. So retarded.
>>
>>70306219
There is no data to support it either being inevitable or it not being inevitable.

If you learn the political history of the world, you learn exactly about thousands of situations that had never occurred before. (not saying that I know that much: I am a layman)

But I do know about entrepeneurship and the unpredictability of the future. The only way to predict the future with some accuracy is to steer things in a direction.

For better or worse, the focus shouldn't be right now to get back patriarchal society, the focus should be convincing voters, which includes women, about what danger we are in and how the danger is growing.

I'm kinda new to being political. I'm testing my skills by convincing my friends, including female friends. It's a gradual process.

Once I'm good at that, I'll see if I can convince people on a larger scale.

A demoralized people are easy to conquer. But it's still not impossible to start preparing and to start building strength and brotherhood.

Never give up. Don't run away.
>>
>>70305846
>controlled opposition black pigeon video

How is Black Pigeon controlled opposition?
>>
>>70306618
You should expect women to act with less honor, more self-interest and more vulnerable to caring than men.

The last two are somewhat in conflict and are the typical dilemma's that women face between wanting to help and between feeling good for herself.
>>
>>70300709

It's completely justified imo. She agreed to be together "until death do us part" and she broke the contract, so she has to die.
>>
>>70305148
NZ unsupprised
>>
File: 1446831362120.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1796) Image search: [Google]
1446831362120.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1796
>>70296160
daily reminder that the west is doomed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>70306989
It has mostly truth bombs and then sneaks in bullshit like the claim that can't be supported with evidence above.

Or that border walls don't work (hint: even just chainlink fences are amazingly effective, often reducing illegal immegration to 1-5%

Black pigeon is a highly produced, probably well funded video series. They are generally defeatist /demoralizing. They sound like a professional company in communication. They are completely of unknown origin. And as stated, they have these subtle little bullshit claims thrown in that you don't question at first glance because it's made really well.

I've been observing the shilling for it as well and it's the most adaptive shilling I've seen.
>>
>>70306809
It's a shame that's so far away, if it's possible.

But here's hoping at least androids are within our lifetime. Even if they are cold and programmed, coming home to a kind and gentle partner would be a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>70307256
See? Black pigeon shills and just people convinced by their videos are demoralized.
>>
>>70296739

or survive, come home and kill the bitch if she tries to pull this shit

yes, sure prison, whatever or even execution

still beats being cucked or dying for someone who cares so little about you
>>
File: Tf22.jpg (115 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Tf22.jpg
115 KB, 1252x1252
>>70300683
>muuuh women are all whores
>muh sex robots
>wow im never getting married so smart

Implying anyone would want to marry your lame ass.
>>
>>70306989
Effectively, all he does is demoralize as he shows trends as being almost completely inevitable. He's filing the same niche Ramzpaul and the likes fill who are pretty obvious nowadays.
>>
File: 1455930680592.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1455930680592.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>>70306057
>>70306809
I'll never understand it. Women in America had it so easy. Guaranteed shelter and safety and relative comfort in exchange for simple household tasks, taking care of the kids, and getting fucked. But no, we want political responsibility! We want to slave all day at a shitty job too!

Why? Why did they do it? I'd give anything to have a life so simple, but they couldn't run away from it fast enough.
>>
Women have inherent value and power. The laws are on their side, prioritize their judgement in social matters and choices over men. All they have to do is just give in to their self and then rule as they wish. It's impossible to be a loser if you're a woman, whole world is rigged in this way, since the invention of marriage.
>>
File: 1452804986984.jpg (63 KB, 680x688) Image search: [Google]
1452804986984.jpg
63 KB, 680x688
>>70296962
Sweden please. I don't think you or Germany get to talk about fighting for your country. Shouldn't you be licking Atifa boots or prepping a bull somewhere right now?
>>
>>70307349
You're right about the negativity and fatalism in the videos, as well about the truthbombs.

But have you ever encountered a politician/academic/journalist/vlogger who gave real solution to the main problems we face (mass immigration and emasculation). Most people won't even mention what women have done to our civilization. The people who present a somewhat of a "solution" to our problems admit that this solution will be war.

Take RamzPaul for instance. Has he ever offered a way out of this mess?
>>
>>70307349

Yeah I think I saw your thread the other day. Honestly I've only seen 1 video by them, the one on women. >>70307256 this one.

I don't remember any shilling in it though it is well produced. I dunno man. I don't go into video's expecting to be in agreeance with it 100% though. I think they are pretty good for what they are. I wouldn't discount them entirely.

>>70306889

I see your point, but you need to be strong minded enough that defeatist stuff doesn't faze you. You should never be in a stupor when listening to someone, even if they are generally good, always make a mental note of bullshit. But I wouldn't brush them off as a sneaky shill.

As I said I've only watched 1 video of his though so maybe his others are worse. But I think he's mostly a good thing. Plus sometimes men react to a "You can't do it, you can't stop it, you can't change it" with a "Fuck you yes I can, I will prove you wrong" type of attitude. I know I do. I think encouragement is massively overrated. I wish sometimes someone would just tell me I can't do something so I can get pissed over it enough to motivate myself to do it. When someone encourages me, it's like I already got the social praise from achieving it without doing it. Sorry for tangent.
>>
>>70307213

exactly. Thank you.

Would you rather live a ruin of a life, condemned to ridicule and misery or would you rather stand up against the evil and make the world a better place.

If someone is so vile, so vicious like this woman, it's your duty as a human being to rid society of her.

She ended your life, you'll end hers. Simple as that. Eye for an eye.
>>
>>70307536
Well sadly he's right though, certainly in his video about women. How can we turn that around? No one knows and history indeed shows us things look pretty bad for us
>>
>>70307536
Well sadly he's right though, certainly in his video about women. How can we turn that around? No one knows and history indeed shows us things look pretty bad for us in this given situation
>>
>>70296420

You're right. Women should be forced to tolerate an unhappy marriage.

You are an idiot. I agree with you that it's a shitty situation that hearts get broken but if you think that it's not part of our nature to drift away from loved ones, you haven't taken the redpill.

Life sucks.
>>
I was going to make coffee or tea to start my day, but rage works too.
>>
>>70307920
Hearts being broken is one thing, stealing half of everything you own and worked for is another
>>
File: 1451904137247.jpg (32 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1451904137247.jpg
32 KB, 255x253
>>70296160
>>70296184
>>70296204
>Takes vows that say til death do us part
>parts but there's no death

I take it they need to update marriage vows for a specific gook/ captured by charlies clause.
>>
>>70307693

They only have inherent value in a complete patriarchy, in a polygamous system.

In a monogamous, western society they are people, equals, peers and they have responsibility for their actions.

Not everyone buys into this "all women are the same, they are all trash" narrative. There are good women and society can change and become virtuous.

You are either cynical or look down on women. Not every one of them is shit. There are good people out there.

And this woman is disgusting, she should have died. This evil can spread, because people don't stand up against it. Evil must be challenged, even if it means giving up your life, you should fight against it, you should struggle to make the world a better place.

This is what it means to be a civilized, upstanding human being.
>>
>>70296160
tl;dr?
>>
something interesting is that veterans have the same suicide rate, whether they saw combat or not
>>
>>70307920

>Women should be forced to tolerate an unhappy marriage.
>Women should be forced to tolerate an unhappy motherhood.

Yes, if you committed yourself to something you should stick to it. He didn't beat her, he didn't break the vows, she did. She broke her sacred vow to stand by him and then she exploited him and took his money.

She shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

She should have payed for this treason with her life. She should have been killed.
>>
File: 1450420000827.jpg (98 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1450420000827.jpg
98 KB, 500x704
>>70302747
This I work with a guy who married an Italian chick and she was taking almost his entire check because it was calculated at his rate while he was getting overseas allotments. It wasn't even because he did anything she divorced him because he got orders and she didn't want to move. How they can have so little empathy is terrifying to me. I just bought my first house and I've got 8 years left in. I will never get married fucking never. No habitation no long term relationships. I don't even like to be around most of the females here without a third-party witness. Fuck women at this point let the nogs have them they deserve each other. She can claim half his EBT while I buy another ATV.
>>
>>70304866
That means she collected benefits from his sacrifice for more than 40 years. Fuck that cunt I hope it was slow and painful.
>>
>>70307753
I don't know ramzpaul, but everyone who makes videos has a purpose.

If you don't know who makes them it's harder to see the purpose.

As well researched and produced as it is, the purpose crystallizes. Which is both demoralization and injecting false ideas like fences don't stop immigration.
>>
>>70308390

defetist
>>
>getting into a relationship before you go to war for a long period of time
>having children before you go to war for a long period of time

Absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>70307771
Yes for personal motivation. For group motivation though you need both clear direction (usually in the form of goals) and a sense that it is possible and realistic. That's how you get shit done.
>>
>>70307753

The only way out is the way of virtue.

Hard work and sacrifice.

If people will stand up for themselves none of these fucking bitches would pull this shit. They'd be scared shitless that their husband will actually kill them or seriously harm them if they try. Like it used to be, how it should be.

No one will fight for you if you don't fight for yourself. No salvation without sacrifice.

People who let themselves be cheated and enslaved deserve their faith.
>>
>>70307920
>"Women should be forced to tolerate an unhappy marriage."
>I'm unhappy because my husband served my country, risked his life, almost died and I couldn't get a dick in my sluthole

Fucking kill yourself you ungrateful cunt
>>
>>70307889
You still haven't given one historic example you stupid shit. You don't know shit, you're just repeating words.
>>
>>70306989
Are you going to give those 2 examples or were you talking out of your rear?
>>
>>70308390
>I will never get married fucking never. No habitation no long term relationships. I don't even like to be around most of the females here without a third-party witness. Fuck women at this point

It's your legal system.

Equality actually gave us a system where there's no alimony, and your partner doesn't have claim to anything you got pre-relationship. If you buy a house before meeting her and she moves in, she isn't owed jack shit from it.

People still get fucked because they don't know law though. They buy a house "together", and then just one party (the guy) contributes and pays into the mortgage and then when it's time to split she gets to reap the rewards.

You gotta use your head.
>>
Why does he wear major's rank insignia with enlisted collar brass?
>>
>>70296160
>treason
1: the betrayal of a trust : treachery
2: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
3: : the crime of helping your country's enemies during war

You see?
>betrayal of a trust
>to personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
>helping your country's enemies during war

She betrayed her sovereign's trust, the husband's trust.
She betrayed the US Army by making soldiers fear their unfaithful wives and cucking injustice system more than their US officers.
She betrayed her husband's older two children.

She's triple traitor, and probably gloated over it as she had gotten away with it.
Unfortunately, you can't kill a woman three times in a row just yet.
Until some Russian discovers ressurection technology so we can accidently kill terrorists and traitors three times while failing to capture them.
But really now, the Chinese would have already found her and made soup out of her.
>>
>>70296204
Poor dude got JUST'ed hard
>>
>>70308173
that's a vexed response, actually not even a response, sort of some reflex.
I'm talking about civilized western norms, that's where the current civic laws come from.
I'm talking about monogamy, that's what marriage means. But women have the implicit right to switch to a *better* man if they want and the laws basically provide for it, i.e. the system supports their judgement. Women choose, men only can accept(or be doomed to oblivion).
This woman is not disgusting. She's basically making use of the system. The system is about progress. She flags a social handicap that stands in the way of progress and the laws honor it. Men have no inherent value except at times of war (when the nation is losing and needs to draft anyone with arms and legs).
Patriarchy does not mean polygamy. You're all confused and furious, exhibiting symptoms of feminism. Why does feminism even exist, when women have all the means to rule?
>>
>>70308893
Yes, there is no historical comparison for what is happened here, what we see is absolutely unnatural and in a lot of ways unique.

People like to compare it to the fall of rome and such but that is outright dishonest. Rome lost militarily atop of being overrun. We're forced by powers within to not even fight, where the romans struggled desperately at the very end to hold back the tide.

We could crush not just the rapefugees but the entire Middle East and Muslim world within weeks at most as in completely annihilate them given the arsenals of the West. For the first time ever we see the stronger side submitting and letting themselves be wiped out.
>>
>>70296925
This literally. I'm already married. I read threads like this. Then look at my wife
>>
File: fladimo_pottini.jpg (54 KB, 480x632) Image search: [Google]
fladimo_pottini.jpg
54 KB, 480x632
>>70309293

the Liberator is 100% right

that's exactly what she is, a traitor
>>
>>70309352
>where the romans struggled desperately at the very end to hold back the tide

Protip: they didn't.
Slaves and the plebs opened the doors to Germanic invaders and the jolly mob of infugees proceeded to rob the wealthy and generally have fun at others' expence.
The Roman army and officer corps was so degenete by Barbarian mercs that last century saw Germanic officers commanding Germanic merc legionaries to fight off Germanic war bands headed by Germanic chiefs, while Romanised aristocracy could continue the decadence in peace not pieces. No military service as aristocratic leader, oh noes.
>>
>>70309449

Shit, so Ethiopians are Causcasoids afterall.
>>
>>70309341

yes, of course this is the reality of the current legal system and social philosophy, but it's also wrong.

It's very wrong for all the men, who don't benefit from the treachery of women, who don't want to go down this road, and to all the women too, who don't want to live in a such a society, who would put their families first.

Every progress, every bit of human development is a reaction to an existing undesired condition it's intended to fix. People who are disenfranchised by this system SHOULD step up and at least form their own communities, if they can't reform society as a whole.

Trust and reciprocity are important cornerstones of society and monogamy, a family-centric, strong society needs virtuous, faithful people, needs people who stand by each other instead of abandoning their husbands or wives whenever they like it.

In this case the husband didn't do the right thing, he let his woman walk over him and exploit him. He didn't confront her, he let her walk away giving a horrible example and releasing evil into society.

He didn't stand his ground and he should have. People need to realize this, understand what they should do, to listen to their hearts and instincts in these cases.
>>
>>70296160
>>70296184
>>70296204
Jokes on her i would have shot the bitch in her face since i am already use to spending my life in a hole it wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>70309355

#notallwomen

But really. If she loves you, you shouldn't give in to the defetists and let these stories poison your mind.

I won't give up my trust until I have to.
>>
>>70309932

The only correct answer.
>>
File: 1459680684131.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1459680684131.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
>>70309355
If you don't like your wife anymore, can I fuck her?
>>
>>70309293
I like you, you can keep those islands.
>>
>>70305190
R A R E
>>
>>70305152
The Japs were some real tough bastards.

No wonder that they haven't been cucked yet.
>>
>>70310160
I bought my parent's cat the same fucking thing, motherfucker won't even touch it. Ungrateful bastard.
>>
>>70309932
This Kiwi is Wiki.
Like, I trust my wife to poison my borshch if I ever become lecherous. My wife trusts me to chop her into pieces with the axe I keep to nail things if she cheats on me.
Our family relations are wonderfully equal and mutually confident.
>>
>>70305162
land of the brave and the cucked
>>
>>70310286
Never change Russia.
How is her Borscht? If it's good can you post the recipe?
>>
>>70309926
>Every progress, every bit of human development is a reaction to an existing undesired condition it's intended to fix. >People who are disenfranchised by this system SHOULD step up and at least form their own communities, if they can't reform society as a whole.

>Trust and reciprocity are important cornerstones of society

Truth.
>>
>>70310286
It is the only way to build long lasting relationships Ivan like each having nuclear weapons.
>>
>>70296204
I would just murder suicide at this point.
>>
Well no shit
Divorcees started both men going their own way and mra shit precisely because of this shit
>>
>>70310531
I would want to as well, but you'd also have to kill your children too. Otherwise their lives would be ruined and they'd go on believing that mom was right about dad, and their children and grandchildren would hear the tale of what a monster you were.
>>
>>70309352
>We could crush not just the rapefugees but the entire Middle East and Muslim world within weeks at most as in completely annihilate them given the arsenals of the West

I'm not so sure that we could. We may have the physical capability, but right now it seems we have neither the unity or the force of will to be capable of something like that. We need to build this kind of fortitude.
>>
>>70305855
The woman just claims you threatened her to sign it and the judge will whiteknight her and trash it.
>>
I accept that POW marriages break down, it's a huge stress and often people are encouraged to move on, waiting five years is a hell of a long time. When people return from extreme conditions like that, or long term intense warfare, they're often messed up, it's sad but living with people suffering PTSD, nightmares and other issues takes its toll and relationships fail regardless of the best intentions of those involved.

But it's really not on this wife got all the money while he was away and then wanted half his POW confinement money and his pension on top of the property. Jeeze. The money she had to herself while he was away would have supported the family and kids, so he can't really demand that I suppose, but equally leave money specifically allocated to him during that time. It's just awful that this guy has lost so much and the system is so unsympathetic.
>>
This is actually a really common theme. I thought my family was 'normal' and fine, but then I found out about my grandfather who went to WW2, and how his mother took money that the government paid him for his service, never gave it to him, instead giving it to his brother.

Also talked to a Guatemalan guy whose mother had taken all his dad's property and inheritance and handed it over to his sisters.
>>
>>70311987
>waiting five years is a hell of a long time

She didnt even wait a year.
>>
>>70310876
Although you've done your part. Right. I'm a little less blind now God bless you.

Murder-suicide is a secret unalienable human right. If you're willing to take your own life for it, then it was truly ruined and no one should try too hard to stop you. Just hard enough, no need to trample civil liberties to save the lives of a few whores, right?

Don't do allahu ackbar tho Salam. Only personal matters count as a legit motive.

>>70310672
Write them a good, well argumented letter, they'll understand when they are older. Age of reason and such. Maybe I'm a bit optimistic tho, but notice that this way their entire upbringing won't be skewed against you so there's at least one chance... ?
>>
>>70296204
>"Mrs. Stirm was...human,"

What the fuck kind of argument is that? The disgusting cunt couldent keep her meatflaps closed for the sake of her husband who was a POW for christ sake. I hate this world. I hate the people in it. I hate it all more and more everyday.
>>
>>70312288
>This is actually a really common theme.
Whores being whores? Yeah, it is.
>>
"We like soldiers that didn't get captured." Obviously the wife was a trump supporter
>>
File: Women.png (153 KB, 1376x830) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
153 KB, 1376x830
>>70313465

I mean, women taking male labour and effort for granted. I'd almost say it's a sort of biological thing. Women naturally feel entitled to the products of male labour.

How else do you explain the willingness of so many women to take so much from men in divorce court? How do you explain all the lobbying for not only the systems of redistribution of wealth from men to women that have existed for ages, but lobbying for things like 50% job quotas and so on?
>>
>>70311987
>relationships fail regardless of the best intentions of those involved.

They fail because they are allowed to fail.

Did the wives of ww1 veterans or ww2 veterans also fuck about when their men were away and then divorce them after because "you have changed".
Piss poor argument.

I remember a story from the second slesvig-holsten war between Denmark and Prussia-Austria where a sailor from HDMS Jylland gets his jaw shot off but somehow survives. He is engaged to a girl but seeing how ugly and disfigured he has become, he sends her a letter where he explains the situation and tells her that he will never be able to kiss her again so she should find a better man and he asks her to call off the wedding.

She replies that she wishes him to come home to her and says that no matter what she will find a place to kiss him. They get married and had like 4-5 children and both lived happily ever after.

Where are these types of people? Where have they gone?
>>
>>70296160

>a week and half a bottle of jack later Stirm snapped
>Stirm put on his parade uniform and took his trusty service M1911 pistol with him
>Stirm pulled up outside his Wife's new love nest at approximately 10:45pm
>entered the building and quickly dispatched his wife's new lover
>screaming his wife tried to escape but didn't stand a chance
>Stirm put 5 rounds into the chest of his wife and two into her face to ensure there would be no open casket funeral

That's how it should have finished.
>>
>>70313129
I wonder if the "this person was... human." defense would work if he were subsequently put on trial for shooting her 300 times for being such an unbelievable c u n t
>>
>>70313657
All females are parasites, I do not consider them human.

When I say "whores", I mean all females.
>>
>>70309926
Progress, as championed by the West, is Darwinian, not humane.
The State eventually aims for more tax paying hard working citizens, otherwise the system cannot be sustained.
The elites also force for innovation which acts as the engine of progress. Releasing evil into society may harm individuals, but it also fuels innovation and rapid progress (Nazis, WW2, etc).
I'm sorry to be the one describing stern facts of your civilization to you.
>>
>>70296925
If you forget everything though, this shit will happen to you. If you know, you can at least try avoid it.
>>
File: 1459875097255.jpg (108 KB, 1024x868) Image search: [Google]
1459875097255.jpg
108 KB, 1024x868
>>70313129
This, it's really upsetting. I understand that humans crave sex, but you're a fucking human. You decide where and when, you can hold off.

What kind of shitty person knows that their loved one is off imprisoned in a foreign country being brutalized, with thoughts of returning to you and your children likely being the only thing keeping them going, and is able to say "but I need cock though, he should be back by now it's not my fault"

Just fucking masturbate, for christ's sake. If your marriage falls apart when they return home due to PTSD or whatever, then that's a different story. But to just give up before they even get a chance to return? What the actual fuck.

If my spouse were imprisoned like that, I wouldn't give up until I received word they'd been killed. I'd likely still not pursue someone else for some time after that. It's mind boggling that this isn't the default state of mind for people.
>>
File: pol_university lector.jpg (13 KB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
pol_university lector.jpg
13 KB, 350x253
>>70313129
Didn't you Germanics had some Shame Pole thing that either goaded shamed person to clean his/her honour by blood or be cursed and laughed at?

>>70310358
Good. But I've no idea how she makes it. She prefers to make green borshch though, unlike my mother or mother-in-law. Any woman I meet has her own variety, just like any Russian man pretends that he makes shashlik - small steakes on sticks, I dunno, we conquered this dish from Caucasus back in XIX century - in some other better way than all the others.

Now serious post time. Women aren't dishonorable nor honourable, because honour is purely male quality. Honour is the esteem you have in your hunter-warband, that is tribe. The more honourable your conduct is, the more you're praised by other men and you can claim higher social position.
Honour is divided into four parts - personal mastery (of crafts and combat), personal reliance (you provide more than you take), personal will (faced with pain and/or death you don't run away from the tribe) and personal strength (you're healthy and strong enough to provide for preceding three).
As you probably know, women lack all four qualities. They can't craft technology, they can't fight, they're easily frightened and run from any pain they can, they expect to be nourished and protected while pregnant and, well, genetically absolute majority of females are way below absolute majority males' strength for reasons of shoulder-chest size and upper body muscle mass.

Nor they are ever expected to provide any of the four qualities listed. They were treated as a resource, like slaves or land, you don't expect your land to be loyal and unyealding to you. Dogs are expected to, women - not really.
HER FATHER is expected to!
There's a good reason in traditional societies marriage is made in husband's honour, husband is gifted with dowry and prestige and is granted rights on his wife as his property.
>>
Most women who divorce usually end up way more miserable than they would have been if they just stayed married. Women are self destructive morons.
>>
>>70314057
cont.
Because husband recieves much less than he sacrifices by investing into one single unit.
Without purely military and economic alliance with her father and brothers, a husband is acquiring, for all consequences, a parasite. Therefore father is responsible for his daughter behaviour.
Why is rape victim considered dishonoured if raped in Islamic world, for example? Because her father/brother/uncle failed to protect her virginity for his future male ally and therefore isn't reliable therefore isn't honourable.
You can't count on a man who can't protect his daughter to protect your life and property together with you. If he failed to instill values in her or just keep her obedient by fear, it's even worse.

Therefore, degradation of women comes from their fathers losing honour. It's male problem and responsability.
The West is dishonoured. Everything else follows. Why are hundreds of million of men are dishonourable scum? That is another question.
>>
>>70296160
This is why I'm a MGTOW :)
>>
Believe it or not, /pol/ actually saved my ass due to redpilling me on marriage.
>>
>>70296510
You'll get there sooner or later. Do you want to stick around until it happens?
>>
>>70314057
I thought dowry was a bribe to marry the bitch in the first place.
>>
File: bender laughing.gif (40 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
bender laughing.gif
40 KB, 200x250
>mfw american soldiers are literally cuckholds
>>
>>70314057
>>70314514
Thank you bro. I'm glad there's someone sensible on /pol/ left.
>>
>>70306057
>Hell I even thought about it from a womans perspective.

No you didn't.
You looked at it from your perspective in a woman's body. You're not a woman though. Women don't think like we do.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 282x341
>>70296962
Kek that flag making those statements
>>
File: 1455341209748.png (96 KB, 187x255) Image search: [Google]
1455341209748.png
96 KB, 187x255
>>70314912
>mfw Irish can't spell cuckold
>>
>>70314057
>>70314514

I have to say, Russians are some of the highest quality posters on this site. Always red pilled, always insightful, always interesting. Thank you for your posts.
>>
>>70315923

they were holding onto something they got cucked from in captivity, its a new term too complex for americans to understand
>>
>women
not even once
>>
>>70314057
>>70314514

Yeah I'll second this >>70315932 . I actually screenshotted them for later re-reading before my fellow ausbro posted.
>>
File: 1452627396065.png (2 MB, 1179x885) Image search: [Google]
1452627396065.png
2 MB, 1179x885
>>70316027
Oh, I get it now, thanks. Have another drink, O'Shaunessy.
>>
>>70305190
NAWALT the post
>>
>>70304735
>Starting with Eisenhower's supreme court picks and going into full gear in the 1960's under LBJ, the US was in full cultural suicide mode.
After all the deaths of the K-strategists in the Civil War, WWI, and finally WWII, there was literally nothing preventing America's decline. All the honorable men who should have been serving this country at home were asked to go die for Europeans and niggers instead.
>>
File: 1430374251537.png (1 MB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1430374251537.png
1 MB, 800x792
2d>3dpd
>>
>>70296160
thanks for my daily reminder to never get involved in serious relationship
>>
>>70296739
Eat shit, stalinist. War is men business, not dictatorial shit's. A conflict decided by honourable duel of best fighters if so infinitely better than modern senseless meatgrinder wars your puny excuse for a brain can't even start to comprehend it.

Soldiers can't choose into which deathtrap their incompetent commander will take them. And they don't have the option to knife his incompetent ass and elect another leader now, you know. Like they have been doing for... oh, the last 200 000 years or so.

Suvorov was a sickly manlet.
Yet his army assaulted Izmail fortress of Turkey while being outnumbered by 5 000 soldiers and lacking artillery. Russian army lost ~1900 soldiers while Turks lost 25 000 dead and the rest POWs. Russian city of Odessa stands there now.
Suvorov never lost a single battle out of ~70 or so, often fighting numerically superiour forces and/or passing through "impassable" terrain. Because he alone was more alpha than everyone in USA now combined, that Russian soldiers all but worshipped him.
A manlet. Sickly. Of a family who scolded him for taking "not aristocratic" military career.
He was a man of the breed emperors and war chieftans are made of. Like Niall of Nine Hostages, who's probably a direct male ancestor of like 1/4 Irish males or so, because women worshipped him.

Modern men are shit. Below shit. Therefore their women mirror them in kind.
At least I know I lack like 95% of manliness and honour my esteemed ancestors possessed, and I'm working on it, hence my wife is loyal and supports me. Most other men don't give a single fuck about their own inferiority.
I pity the poor US soldier. He survived through hell and went back to serve his country, unlike weak men who ran away by killing themselves. His is very honourable, perhaps (lack of data for verdict).
But he didn't kill the bitch out of spite nor her father/chief male relative. Didn't even battered her for ruining his life and service. This tells us much about society then
>>
>>70313129
Women have no agency. They're mental midgets who lack the capacity to take control of their emotions and actions.

So when a woman acts like a piece of trash and cheats on her POW husband, the argument is literally "I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF :("
>>
>>70305222
>tfw flatfooted
>tfw now I know why flat feet hasn't been removed by natural selection
>tfw born to cuck other men while they're fighting for the tribe
>>
>>70307920
No dumbass, that's not how marriage works. Everyone "drifts away" to some extent. You suck it up because you're an adult and you made a vow to stay with the person regardless of circumstances.If you're that selfish and shallow you should not be getting married.
>>
>>70311987
Yeah, exactly. It's understandable that the wife would've moved on with her life. But it's another thing entirely for her to act like a fucking harpie and try to bleed him dry after he's been fucked in the ass by Charlie for 5 years
>>
>>70313734
>no matter what she will find a place to kiss him

A statement so powerful, it could be the basis of an empire.
>>
>>70314487
Because those women are not... well, women enough.
A woman should never rush divorce out of instinct, contempt, rage, etc. She should plan for utmost gains as the laws provide her the means to suck him dry.
Adultery? Every woman should be smart to exploit that. The man is basically her puppet forever once she catches him cheating. It's not like a woman cheating on her husband, because men instinctively seek variety but women don't, women leave one for another (i.e. they're hypergamous, not polygamous)
>>
>>70296728
Kek, story time. American soldier stationed in NL cucked some construction worker here out of his wife. He gets stationed in Greece, woman goes with him. She now cucks the soldier with some Greek bloke, American soldier comes home one day finds the woman and Greek in his bed, shoots em both immediately.
>>
>>70318022
>getting serious with a woman who cheated on her significant other with you

I learned that lesson the hard way. Never again.
>>
>>70316671
cont.
This tells us much about society then, 50 years ago. Two generations pass, and we have nu-males. Lesbians with dicks.
Now, this is very sad and all. One can run into MGTOW subculture and degrade further as a man.
Because without women to reproduce, men die. Men need women - loyal, caring, healthy and beautiful.
Now think, /pol. Qui bono?
Who benefits from males losing masculinity, that is their honour?
Who benefits from women losing feminity, that is their appeal to men?
You know who.
The govt.
The one methodically replacing nu-males with brown slaves in EU is especially exemplary, but far not the only one.
And who helps organize said govt, produce cadre for them, give them plans and ideas above endless self-preservation and parasiting off civvies?
And why is that beneficial for them? Who benefits from USA, Europe, Russia and all enteties dependent on them collapsing into oblivion and extinction?
>>
>>70296160
>be American
>go to war
>drop dangerous chemicals and Napalm at poor yellow people the other side of the globe
>got shot down
>be a prisoner of war
>come back home
>KEKED
Deserved it, to be honest.
>>
>>70318378
>Says the Korean
>>
>>70318604
Replies the Amerikek.
>>
Also somewhat relevant based moral man video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e2vFc1AIOA
>>
File: knight daki.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
knight daki.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>70296204
>>70296184
>>70296160

This is why I'm going to remain a manchild NEET for as long as I possibly can. There's absolutely nothing in society for men any more. Do anything honourable or good and you're just a sucker. So I give up.
>>
>>70318927
What exactly is the "anything honourable" you presumable did and wasn't rewarded for?
Name at least one action and society's reaction on it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.