[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian Garments Are At Least Knee Length For Men And Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1460086767425.jpg (131 KB, 625x875) Image search: [Google]
1460086767425.jpg
131 KB, 625x875
Woman should wear dresses and skirts and men pants that are at least knee length.

"Women's Clothing" KJV Bible Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiX2nqkSKI

Women Should Not Wear Pants (They're Men's Clothing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvD1SOnP210

Exodus 28:42
>And thou shalt make them linen breeches.

Isaiah 47:1
>Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make care the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. They nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be uncovered, yeah, thy shame shall be see: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Isaiah 20:4
>So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoner and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Nahum 3:4
>Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

Covering the Nakedness
• Cover the loins
• Cover the thighs
• Cover the buttocks
>>
>>70295551

>Expecting westerners to have any decency
>Expecting western WOMEN to have any decency
>Expecting modern Christians to have any decency

Take another look around, OP. Almost everybody is a degenerate now. The Internet still thinks we live in the 1950s and that the west is a "traditional, conservative society", but people are autistic these days. We are the furthest thing from decent nowadays.
>>
File: 1460094453740fixed.jpg (147 KB, 625x875) Image search: [Google]
1460094453740fixed.jpg
147 KB, 625x875
Fixed
>>
>>70296071

I WISH we were a "traditional, conservative society". That would be great.
>>
>>70296071

You're right. I was hoping to trigger the "liberal Christians" and watch them squirm their way out of this while avoiding scripture.
>>
>>70295551
This is the most autistic thread I've ever seen. You're literally comparable to the Islamic dress code bullshit. What, you gonna stone them to death for not wearing a proper length skirt? How do you plan on enforcing this idea?

Your type are what gives the religion a bad name.
>>
>>70296427

Yeah, I know what you mean. Those "only the New Testament matters, you can't JUDGE ME!!!" autistic hipster edgester Christians.

Get a load of this autist >>70296549
>>
>>70295551
pastor anderson's great, another sermon he did that's relevant to the topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4oy1W5KcE8
>>
>>70296689
>you can't JUDGE ME!!!" autistic hipster edgester Christians.

As a Christian myself I get where your coming from. It's like they don't understand that "don't judge" doesn't mean don't determine/argue if something is right or wrong, but is more of a "don't enforce morality on strangers with violence/coercion" kind of deal.
>>
>>70296549

Agreed. Be prepared to be called an autist by people who don't know what "autism" means though.
>>
>>70297531

>being this retarded

How are you, newfriend? He's indeed autistic; he's also cherry picking religion and being very, very triggered. You don't know what 4chan banter is; you might be autistic too!
>>
File: 1459043813570.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459043813570.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>70295551
>the /pol/ is Christian meme again
>>
>>70295551
Man here.

I wear leggings under my cargo shorts I avoid immodesty.
>>
>>70295551
Amen!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.