[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New polls suggests 70% of people view Trump negatively.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1455485307608.jpg (21 KB, 260x295) Image search: [Google]
1455485307608.jpg
21 KB, 260x295
>New polls suggests 70% of people view Trump negatively.

Meanwhile 80% of people view Sanders as trustworthy and genuine. I don't fucking get it. Trump is always going on about how everyone loves him how could this be???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/04/07/donald-trump-unfavorable-rating-poll-manafort/82763362/

Oh and don't forget that 70% of females don't like Trump

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/examining-trump-s-problem-female-voters-n544901
>>
>usa today
>nbc

wow, its fucking nothing.
>>
>viewing sanders as trustworthy
yeah that free shit will be free
>>
>>70295425
>muh polls
>implying people will vote for a 70 year old atheist communist Jew
>>
>>70295425
> IF we print it, the people will believe it
>>
I love how kissless virgins think the "females hate Trump, look at this poll" shill tactics works on men who have touched vaginas.

They don't hate Trump. He makes them emotional, is all. He pokes at their sense of feminism and he teases it and more often than not, when you ask these women who "hate Trump" they end up saying they respect him as a leader and that he's strong and alpha but he's just mean but they'd consider voting for him if he got nicer. Which is exactly what he's planning on doing.

Because he knows that this is how women operate.
>>
>>70295516

Those are just reporting on the poll. They didn't conduct the polls.

>Trump supporters
>Reading anything

Top kek
>>
>>70295425
>polls

Polls about politics are meant to suggest what you should vote, not actual truth, it's common to discard most of votes with 'wrong' opinion
>>
>>70295754

And the truth is that people don't like Trump.

Not quite sure what kinds of mental gymnastics you are trying to pull but it doesn't matter. Fuck off from our politics you dumb foreigner.
>>
I really think more people would actually vote for trump in a general. Lots of people might be ashamed to claim to support trump, but be willing to vote for him when no one is looking.
>>
*checks media*
*all George Soros*

Checked.
>>
>>70295883
Trump and Bernie are the most popular.

People do like Trump.
>>
Trumps got bitch tits.
>>
>>70295425
>That sample size
Its almost like you can predict the results based on a huge survey of ~100 people, and not based on the actual votes where trump is just destroying his opponents and Hillary is beating Sanders
>>
Poor bernie has no chance :^)
>>
>>70295425
>>
>>70295425
Then why is he winning dumb shit
I bet you learned math from the media as well and according to your calculations 2+1 = Tump is a nazi
>>
File: bernie rall.png (793 KB, 1224x461) Image search: [Google]
bernie rall.png
793 KB, 1224x461
>>70295425
>Meanwhile 80% of people view Sanders as trustworthy and genuine.

<----- meanwhile have a sample of 80% of Bernie supporters
>>
File: 1460002737554.png (61 KB, 1174x744) Image search: [Google]
1460002737554.png
61 KB, 1174x744
>>70296169
>>
File: Vicente_Fox_2.jpg (442 KB, 766x1056) Image search: [Google]
Vicente_Fox_2.jpg
442 KB, 766x1056
Maybe could be for these reasons:

Mexicans are raptists and criminals
Mexico is not our friend
Mexico dont wanna get a war with us for a wall
Mexico will build a wall and We will be happy about it
I will kill all Muslisms in America
I will deport all legal Mexican with ilegal parents
China is not our friend, they are ripping us.
All woman are obese, disgusting, and pigs.
Only O donell.
Hilary got scholonged.
I have the best words.
Believe me, I am the best.
I am very rich.
I dont like people who were captured.
All woman who abort are criminals
ten feet taller.
>>
>>70295425
>mfw the JUST guy actually as a fb and youtube channel
Not gonna link it but look up "just gino dentist" and it's literally the first result.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.