[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know /pol/ I try not to be racist, judge people by they actions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: racism-2014[1].png (76 KB, 693x474) Image search: [Google]
racism-2014[1].png
76 KB, 693x474
You know /pol/ I try not to be racist, judge people by they actions as individuals, but fuck man, it is hard to keep an open mind when stereotypes are constantly being reinforced by daily observations.
>>
>>70295241
NIGGER
>>
>>70295241
If you seek these stereotypes out, you are sure to find them, as they are salient ideas in your mind. Remember that, fellow burgerbro.
>>
someone wanna explain the difference between racism and prejudice to me
>>
>>70295241
Having open mind means to be racist, it's closed minds who ignore the uncomfortable facts and then project it on you.
>>
>>70296098
You're also sure to find them not seeking them out. Not sure where you were trying to go with that.
>>
>>70296098
>If you seek these stereotypes out, you are sure to find them

what if you dont seek them out and they are still pertinent in nearly every facet of daily life?

its hard to ignore reality
>>
>>70296098
>if you flex your confirmation bias hard enough, you are sure to find proof your ideology is objectively correct
>>
>>70296098
I don't seek them out, they just seem to happen often and during mundane daily activities. I'll be annoyed at someone's behavior and then the nasty little thoughts like "This really isn't helping the view that X people are/do Y"
>>
File: image (8).png (267 KB, 326x540) Image search: [Google]
image (8).png
267 KB, 326x540
>>70295241
You will come to realize that /pol/ is right about everything.
>>
>>70296098
Who do you think is on /pol/? 90% of us were Obama supporting liberals a couple years ago we wanted the racist to be wrong.
>>
>>70296463
That is the power of crowdsourcing Ideas. 4 chan is one of the only places on the Internet where people can make any arguement without the possibility of getting banned and /pol/ is what happened.
>>
>>70296098
It's honestly hard to ignore stereotypes, when stereotypes seem tame in comparison to real life. Work in a pharmacy in the poor (black) part of a city, and those chimps really seem to go out of their way to prove they're trash that needs a good purging.
>>
>>70296098
This, confirmation bias to the max.

BTW, remember that most black men didn't choose to live with and around niggers, on that same token they didn't choose to be niggers either, it's just consistent peer pressure from teenhood. GTA SA makes a great statement, where does a black go when he's moving back into town or coming out of prison? Straight back to the quasi-ghetto.

It's the middle class blacks who could act white, hang out with the gamers or sports jocks or laarpers, but instead decided to make "black" their entire personality and chose to become niggers. I'd argue they're the only people who really deserve to have nigger yelled at them.

Poor blacks just have a shitty life. Sucks for them.

Tldr: stereotypes can be real, just be a bit more critical about where the responsibility lies.
>>
>>70296928
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>70296928
No seriously Australia 92% white 7% asian 1% abo. Im so sick of know nothing faggots like you trying to lecture me on race.
>>
That's because racist beliefs are true anon. There are even some racist beliefs you're allowed to believe, like black people are more susceptable to sickle cell anemia, or Asians have thinner hair.

You have to understand that the reason Racism is so frowned upon isn't because it's wrong, but because it's degenerate. It leads to uneducated southern bumblefucks dressing up in robes and lynching innocents because some dad couldn't accept her daughter fucked a black dude. It's generally negative for any sort of cohesive relationships in a place where different races live closely together. They also tend to be self-reinforcing, such as the Waiters give blacks shitty service/black people give shitty tips circular stereotype, and racism tends to perform poorly at solving the problems with racial tensions in the long term unless you go to genocidal levels.

Since most people don't want to participate in a genocide, although there are an above average amount of them in /pol/, trying to suppress your inner racist beliefs is generally pro-social. Learning about less racist facts and staying off /pol/ is a good idea for your social life too so you don't suddenly chip in to conversations with shocking but true statistics about black people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.