[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is university so expensive? Here. It used to be free. However..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Square_Logo.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Square_Logo.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Why is university so expensive? Here. It used to be free. However..

A long time ago, Labor decided it should be something more expensive and the price was raised from free to about 200 - 300 for a degree.

It's now 40k and above for a degree, The government is now noticing that this has become a problem because students aren't paying it back because the way its setup is impossible to do so.

Who thought this was a good idea in the first place? Education should always be free.
>>
>>70294862
>It's now 40k and above for a degree

Except my degree is 1K per subject, putting it at 24K for an entire degree
Don't spout bullshit
>>
Colleges are a business.

Never forget it.
>>
>>70294862
Because neo labor a shit mate
>>
>>70294942
It was for me.

Where did you get it and what year was it? and what was it.
>>
File: 1434017669404.gif (1 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
1434017669404.gif
1 MB, 300x166
>>70294862
How about you upgrade your iPhone once ever 3 years rather than every year and get a degree that you can pay back your loan to the government easily like Engineering or Economic rather than a Arts degree with a graphic design major.

Stop winging cunt, the rest of us have all done it, so can you.
>>
>>70294980
This.

>teaching profession is flooded with graduates with virtually no job opportunities
>university keeps trying to attract more teaching students by the thousands

It's not a bad profession here, but I feel sad for anyone falling for the meme and thinking they'll easily find a teaching job out of school.
>>
>>70295111

UTS, IT, The current year
>>
>>70294980
Your right. We should make primary and kinder along with highschool only exclusive to those with money.
>>
what do you bogans think of friendlyjordies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIcHidxtqyU&nohtml5=False

seems pretty funny but very left leaning
>>
>>70295166
Huh, Strange.

I've done two degrees with Vic Uni and another one and they were both around the two 20k mark.

One was Networking and such and the other was computer science.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1013x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1013x487
>>70294862
>Goes to Uni
>makes more money on average then none-Uni
>expects none-Uni to pay for Uni

Treats none-Uni as inferior at work/life cos 3:1 in sociology.
>>
>>70295179
Goyim need at least High School education to be decent tax cows.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.