[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get a world passport? Who cares what country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: docpass.gif (27 KB, 176x243) Image search: [Google]
docpass.gif
27 KB, 176x243
Why don't you get a world passport? Who cares what country you come from? We're all just citizens of a global world.
>>
I'll get a world passport when I can start traveling to other worlds.
>>
That'll be useful when humans colonize Mars.
>>
Do you really want more of my countrymen in your country, though?
>>
wtf is the point of a passport if everyone can get one
>>
>>70295176
Identification
>>
>>70294818
I want you to ask a stateless person what civil rights and liberties he has and let's see if you can still utter that bullshit.
>>
>>70295176
so govenrments can track your movement
>>
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/south-africa-rapper-world-passport-160121044603669.html
>>
who would issue them?
>>
>>70295422
>Mos Def has found out the hard way that a so-called "world passport" is not accepted in South Africa and the American rapper will now have to appear in court for trying to use one. The 42-year-old, also known as Yasiin Bey, is alleged to have broken South Africa's immigration laws, a government official said on Wednesday.
>>
>>70294818
>world passport
>NZ is missing
What are you trying to pull you kiwis
>>
>>70294818
>World Passport
useless, in this case an ID Card would be enough.
>>
>>70294818

let aids riddled and unvaccinated niggers from the heart of africa just swarm to NZ then...sure that wont pose a problem

YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!
>>
>>70295523
New Zealand does not exist and we like it that way
>>
>>70295448

Soros
>>
>>70294818
I know this is a bait thread but I'm going to try to just nip this in the bud by presenting it in such a way that would appeal to the super socially conscious type that would post something like this scincerely.

Totally disregarding terrorism and immigration National passports allow airlines and government agencies to track where a person has been and where they are going and as such give them insight into their activities, this helps control the spread of such things as deadly and/or highly contagious pathogens, invasive species which disrupt and have devastating effects on local ecosystems, and the transport of contraband such as drugs and weaponry or even human trafficking.
>>
>>70295087
Indians aren't nearly as bad as others. While I don't bear any special resentment toward them, I don't think more immigration will solve our issues.Importing more labor will not fix our underemployment. Even more high skilled immigration just lowers the value of american jobs. Do we really want to put american workers in a market place with people who will work for a dollar a day? The answer is no Pajeet. More desperate third worlders is bad for any country.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.