[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you really going to support this pro-censorship lunatic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16
File: 1460092153039.jpg (44 KB, 604x305) Image search: [Google]
1460092153039.jpg
44 KB, 604x305
Are you really going to support this pro-censorship lunatic?

Listen to me, /pol/. We do not have to do this. We don't have to be enemies at all!

This wall of hatred will only tear both of us apart!
Don't you see? We can cooperate! We can be friends!
>>
A small price to pay for the wall, paco
>>
BUILD
>>
WEED
>>
His tweet is 100% right
>>
>>70294686
>>70294706
>>70294743
America, please.

We don't want to fight anymore, we can cooperate and help each other!

Let's end this NOW!
>>
File: eyes.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70294886
Mexico literally brings nothing to the table. Your country is run by cartels.
>>
He still has my support, I think he is just trying to explain demoralization and desensitization, to mental illness spree shooters.

What he really would get at is limiting exposure time. Increased loss of realty checking is connected with people who spend to much time playing. They loose touch with reality.
>>
>>70294886
What does Mexico have for America aside from more leeches? Why don't you want to make Mexico great again? Why do you want America?
>>
>>70294886
>we can cooperate and help each other!
So true. I think as a gesture Mexico should build us something to show solidarity. Nothing too fancy but big and long. Oh and useful. Maybe like a wall?
>>
File: trump-wall-poster.png (934 KB, 1181x702) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall-poster.png
934 KB, 1181x702
>>70294886
You can cooperate by PAYING FOR THE WALL.
>>
>>70295127
>>70295058
>>70295038
I don't want America!
We are all human, we do commit mistakes.

I will never know the suffering the people who are forced to cross oceans had to face, but we do not have to hate each other.

I work the best i can do everyday.
I want to make Mexico great again, one step at a time!
>>
everyone knows game censorship won't get past the first amendment
Trump is the best shitposter on Twitter
>>
File: pirahna.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pirahna.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70295274
>>
>>70294886
fuck you spic. you know the real reason no one wants you around? because you people are an eyesore to look at.
>>
File: 1459869170729.png (252 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [Google]
1459869170729.png
252 KB, 1161x789
>>70294643
It is ended bro.

The wall brings peace.

Listen bro, my BFF's were illegals and I used to hang out with them. I even knew their real names.

It still didn't change the fact that my old job made me train my bro, then let me go. Then they lowered his pay down 3 bucks, and he eventually quit because they were expecting the same work I did.

And what they were asking was not worth 3 bucks less, then what we both started with.

So my bro cleans houses now, I goto university and my other bro who is illegal, I dunno maybe sells weed.

Bottom line bro, the wall.

It's gonna be ok.
>>
>>70295274
I say build a wall to keep us nasty Americans out of your country!
>>
>>70294643
i have no problem with any canadite, i just have problem with islam and terrosim.
>>
>>70294706
THE
>>
>>70294643
If you play video games more than 1 hour a day you are degenerate.
>>
File: Maddie.webm (63 KB, 320x464) Image search: [Google]
Maddie.webm
63 KB, 320x464
>>70295466
WALL
>>
it just got 2 feet higher.

Anything else OP?

Because we can keep on going... Remember who's paying.
>>
>>70294643
Join us, if you cooperate he might be able to make Mexico great again, too.

Your leaders are the ones fucking you over, not Trump. Your inept leaders are the reason why thousands are streaming across our borders. We have nothing against Mexicans personally: if it were thousands of Canadians bringing drugs, crime, and rapists, we'd build a wall to keep them out, too.

As it stands, if you just swallow your pride and cooperate with us and become our friends instead of that macho asshole living next door, we could make your country great again too, and nobody would want to leave.

If you insist on fighting us though, there is absolutely no way you can win. In the end, it is your actions that determine how high that wall is. As it stands, it is 10 feet higher than it originally was.
>>
>>70295519
You can watch a 3 hour movie but can't play more than 1 hour of video games? On a Friday night it's not uncommon for me to beat the entire story of a game, maybe 6 hours.
>>
Trump's stance on censorship is the only reason I wouldn't call myself a supporter.
>>
File: wojak 2.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak 2.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
8 hours a day reporting in
>>
Maybe just maybe we shouldn't be giving adult video games to children. The ESRB has become a joke to parents and kids playing GTA has become the norm instead of the exception.
>>
>>70295663
meant for
>>70295519
>>
File: 1446074136237-3.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1446074136237-3.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
sorry, pedro

I know you planned on illegally impregnating here, but you were too late
>>
>>70294643
to be fair, that's by far the dumbest thing I've heard him say.
>>
>>70294886
become americas 52th state then
>>
>>70295038
Funded by Americans buying their drugs

Seriously, try to deny that. You can't.
>>
>>70294643
>Are you really going to support this pro-censorship lunatic?
Yes. I don't agree with him on every single issue, but I agree with him more on more issues than any other politician in my lifetime.

>Listen to me, /pol/. We do not have to do this. We don't have to be enemies at all!
I agree Mexico. You have great food, excellent beaches, and if you get your shit together you can party with the US and Canada any time.

>This wall of hatred will only tear both of us apart!
This is not a wall of hatred but a fence between neighbors who are trying to get along. Your dog keeps coming onto our property and shitting in the following way:
Heroine from the cartels
Illegal immigrants
Criminals and we don't have any law enforcement cooperation or extradition treaties

Are you going around arguing to dismantle the wall with Guatemala as you are fighting to keep this one from going up?
Nobody is arguing for this, it makes you seem like giant hypocrites.

>Don't you see? We can cooperate! We can be friends!
I agree. We want to be your friend Mexico, but you've taken advantage of our kindness. We must put this physical barrier in place in order to continue to be your friend and ally.
If you fix the problems on your end we can remove the wall one day.
>>
>>70294643
T E N F E E T
A
L
L
E
R
>>
>>70294643
>This wall of hatred

>>>/u/nivision
>>>/t/elemundo
>>
Sorry Paco, but killing the game industry would only make me love Trump more. Besides, it's pretty fucked up to have displays for M-rated games in fucking toy sections.
>>
File: Mexicans build own walls.jpg (75 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Mexicans build own walls.jpg
75 KB, 1600x900
>>70294886

Dude, you can't even unite your people to fight your own police and cartels.

You constantly stab each other in the back, that's why the cartels are there in the first place.

You're a broken people and until you unite among yourselves and show resolve to fight corruption from your country, you shouldn't be allowed into ours.
>>
>>70294743

It's wrong. I've read multiple papers and journals on the subject. Video game violence doesn't cause real world violence.
>>
>>70295274
>we do not have to hate each other

We didn't have to. But you people had too many fucking brat kids that you couldn't afford, you all voted Democrat and complained how much America sucks. You could have assimilated, but instead you wanted America to be like Mexico. And now you want to be friends? Fuck you. We have to hate you now, otherwise the first world won't survive.
>>
>>70294643
James K Polk should've gone all the way
>>
>>70295601
i can fap to this
>>
The video game industry has become an SJW shithole anyways
>>
>>70295347
what breed of shitskins r those m80
arab or hispanoid
>>
People care more about a fence then their rights as citizens

Or maybe Trump voters are just dumb and uninformed

Gee I wonder what's more likely
>>
I mean he has a point.
>>
>>70295956
There's a reason we want to build a wall Nige
>>
>>70296112
>piranhas in the middle east
>>
>>70296144
>A people of a given country care more about their wellbeing and the wellbeing of their children than what some retarded leftists claim are infringements of their freedom

I do wonder 2bh
>>
>>70295704
>Maybe just maybe we shouldn't be giving adult video games to children
/thread
>>
>>70296240

>who needs liberties secured against state infringement in a lasting foundational document when we can have a 10 billion dollar fence
>>
>>70296161

If you think building a wall is going to keep drugs out, you're sorely mistaken. It might raise the price of drugs due to increased risk (which = more money for cartels = bigger problem)

These guys have submarines, boats, planes, tunnels, American couriers.

A wall is merely Trump's way to get votes. He said it was going to cost 4 billion, then 10, then maybe 12. This should already be a sign that he's full of shit.

Assuming Trump can even the building of the wall, it's going to be over-budget and delayed, that it's going to be the embarrassment of his presidency and anyone who voted for him.
>>
>>70295347
Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump Kike Trump
>>
>>70296777
t. Ahmed
>>
>>70296839
Cucked by daddy trump.

He's an egomaniac, his presidency is to serve himself, and the worst part is all you idiots voting for him think he has your best interest in mind.
>>
>>70296964
but how is that any different from any other candidate? they're all self serving. but Trump's interests align with mine. namely, keeping Ahmed out.
>>
>>70294643
He is not wrong
But rap music and black culture also creates degenerate monsters
>>
When the Great Trump Wall is raised in all its glory with Mexican taxpayers money can I bring some drugs and exchange them for American dollars entering legally with my tourist visa? I also promise I'll go back to my country as soon as I finish my stock without raping anybody while coming back home. Come on, let's be reasonable, let's be compadres.
>>
>>70296699
I'm actually curious as to what liberties he's supposedly going to be infringing 2bh. Nobody cares about all of the liberties outlined in the bill of rights and the constitution anymore, just look at what they're trying to do to the 2nd amendment, and in some cases the first. Honestly the only thing I can think of that Trump has said or supported that could possibly infringe American rights was his bit about wanting Apple to work with the FBI in cracking into that phone, but there's a lot more to that issue than meets the eye.

>>70296777
It will though? And illegal Mexican immigrants? I mean the fact that you fucking claim that higher drug prices equals strictly more money kind of just outs you as having no fucking clue what you're talking about, then you have everything else you said which is basically retarded.

>>70296964
Voting for him and his ideals is in fact in my best interests. Also I am almost completely certain I'm smarter than you.
>>
Getting scared there, Jose?
>>
>>70296777
every politician is full of shit. Because of CItizen's United the American people don't stand a chance. It'll probably be Clinton.
>>
>>70294643
Do the following:
>open Steam
>go through each game in your library and write down how many hours you played it
>add all hours
>find out how much time you wasted
>>
>>70294643
We can still be friends. We just have to do it over the internet and through commerce like we do with other nations. If you're nice we might continue to vacation there. If not, well, sucks to lose your tourismbux. Or I can go stand at the top of the wall and toss you a couple cold ones.

Either way, the wall is happening. I don't hate Mexicans like the liberal media would have you believe. Or Arabs. (Ethnically. Saudis are assholes.)

This really is kind of a big chance for a lot of you guys. I'd imagine volunteering to help build the wall would be great exposure for your professional life. Hell, that might make you a media darling for a bit here. With more from Trump to follow, most likely.

Seize your chance! Join the movement! When we're done making America great again we'll help you guys out. If you're nice.
>>
>>70297080

Well if you think somehow the biggest issue America is facing today is keeping a few mexicans and syrians out, you've been won over by the political machine.

Seriously, think about. What matters to you more. That there are a few arabs and mexicans in your city. Or that you have a good job, economic stability, good labour rights, affordable healthcare and affordable college (doesn't have to be public) and someone who respects your right to privacy and basic liberties.

Immigration really isn't that big of an issue in the average american's day to day life.
>>
>>70294643
>sees date
>17 Dec. 2012
nice
>>
>>70297120
The phone was owned by the government... Apple SHOULD fucking cooperate. But Apple is a fucking Muslim company, so they will only violate non-Muslims. Steve jobs was a worthless fucking Muslim... and his company carried on the tradition.
>>
>>70294643
Cry more Juan.

BUILD THE WALL
>>
File: 1458966514576.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458966514576.png
21 KB, 400x400
You dont vote, perro.
>>
>>70297120
>that you fucking claim that higher drug prices equals strictly more money

That's exactly what it means you knob. What part of higher prices = more money don't you understand. If the only increase is risk, then more money is leaving America.
>>
File: 70ga5i-1.jpg (17 KB, 314x192) Image search: [Google]
70ga5i-1.jpg
17 KB, 314x192
>>70295519
Is it okay if I play /pol/ approved vidya?
>>
>>70297120

Freedom of the press is incredibly important
>>
>>70297738
>higher prices due to extremely limited demand

This is what you don't understand.

>>70297879
Where in the fuck is freedom of the press being infringed buddy
>>
>>70297879

Can't wait for Trump to spend all those tax dollars suing news corporations and journalists.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!
>>
>>70295274
Fix your country then. The only way to save Mexico is to fix your corrupt government. May I recommend VIOLENT REVOLUTION! DO NOT RUN AND FIGHT AS YOUR ANCESTORS DID AGAINST THE FRENCH. Then maybe we can talk.
>>
>>70297957
>higher prices due to extremely limited demand

do you not understand economics

If demand was limited, prices would go down.
>Ey Carlito, they're not buying our product, what do we do?
>Raise the prices, pendejo!
>>
File: LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg (42 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg
42 KB, 640x400
>>70294886
You're at stage 3.
>>
>>70297614
have you been to london or rotherham? you can't have a country without borders.
>healthcare
we had fine healthcare before obama ruined it. we already had "affordable" healthcare. you're just saying the middle class should pay for poor nigger's "healthcare".
>good job

normalfags have lost their jobs to China, Trump wants to reverse that.
>affordable college
thanks, we already have that too. it's called community college, staying in state and not going to the most expensive university you can find.

Why should I listen to some stuck up brit who portrays all his opinions as facts?

Seeing Brussels blown up by muzzies affects me more than "healthcare" plans do, honestly. I've been to the hospital once in my life and the bill wasn't that bad.
>>
File: 1438724825483.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1438724825483.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>70298019
>spend all those tax dollars suing news corporations and journalists
HUR DUR DUR let's think of something retarded that Trump never said he'd do and fucking pretend like he's going to fucking do it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70298130
I meant supply

It's 1 am here, I'm very tired

You don't seem to understand a lot about some of the basics though.
>>
>>70294643
Does he even know his audience? That's like half of it right there.
>>
>>70298256
Not even

And there are plenty of people who play video games but recognize they're an overall bad thing for society 2bh
>>
He is right.
>>
>>70294643
What he really means is . . .

"Stupid nigger parents just sit their kids in front of the TV to play video games and this must be stopped. It is creating monsters."
>>
File: 1459922299285.jpg (33 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1459922299285.jpg
33 KB, 600x512
>>70295663
Feels okay man
>>
>>70294643
I like vidya but it has destroyed at least two generations of men. It needs to go desu
>>
>>70295878
he also said ban vaccines or some shit
>>
>>70297957

when he starts tightening the libel laws for all the mean things the press says about the dumbass shit trump says
>>
>>70294886
I want this to. If it was up to me i'd focus on eliminating the drug cartels and set up Mexico for annexation or maybe just leave it alone so we can make a US, Canada and Mexico trio alliance and just say fuck the world. That said i'd rather annex mexico so we can make it freeish and more western tho.
>>
File: weed.gif (2 MB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
weed.gif
2 MB, 300x171
>>70297394
>wasted

No
>>
>>70298130
In fact I'm going to go ahead and say since you didn't see an obvious mistake for what it was, you're fucking retarded anyway

But hell I fucking knew that before now

>>70298612
lmao

Can't even say I'd give a shit at this point. The press is fucking worthless in securing a free state in its current position, which is why the fucking amendment exists
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PdVqWuqUsI

just shut up.
>>
Just play the less violent games then. Donkey Kong Country (SNES) was the best vidya game ever made anyway.
>>
File: RoughRiders.jpg (3 MB, 3356x2722) Image search: [Google]
RoughRiders.jpg
3 MB, 3356x2722
>>70298628
>annexing Mexico
We want to get rid of welfare queens, not take on 125 million more.
>>
billions of video game players, maybe a handful of shooters.
>>
Why can't Mexico get their shit together, though?

I mean, it made sense in the past when information was hard to come by, and Mexico was still under a rock. Then they couldn't really compete with large superpower nations as each of them would rape Mexico for whatever. But now? We're in the information era. There are tried and true methods of success. Just follow the blueprint. How is there not a majority of people backing someone to change the nation into a 1st world one? Do you like being cucks to drug cartels? Even the majority of cartels don't have it that good, so they should be fighting for something more. Wtf Mexico? Why are you still shit? It's 2016. Come on people.
>>
>>70294643
Mortal Kombat would get hit, but that's not really my concern
>>
>>70295956

with guns sold to them by the ATF as well
>>
>>70294643
Video games are one of the most degenerate and intellectually lazy hobbies around. I wish he went further and wanted to ban them outright.
>>
>>70295618
Video games are worse than TV and movies by a pretty large margin. The stories are terrible and most popular games require absolutely no critical thought. If they even quality as art they are at the absolute lowest rung.

Even lauded games like Planescape: Torment and Vampire the Masquerade read like poorly written fan fiction.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.