[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It finally happened /pol/ During my 24 years of age, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 32
File: 4chansadkek.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4chansadkek.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
It finally happened /pol/
During my 24 years of age, I've heard of murders, I've heard of people getting killed in some neighborhood, some city, some town, etc. but it was never "near".
But about half an hour ago, finally happened.
I was browsing /pol/, listening to music and about to go to bed, when out of nowhere I heard loud screams of a man. Since I live near the downtown, there are always drunktards yelling stuffs at late hours from time to time, so I didn't really pay attention.
But the screams didn't stop, and in my little level of attention, I began to listen "They're killing me, they're killing me! They are killing me!". In that moment it hit me, and I recognized the voice. It was the friendly security man of the neighborhood, he is already in his late 50's or early 60's.
I felt that I had to do something, I don't own a gun, and my only "weapon" is a machete that I use to cut the orange trees in my garden.
All I could do was call the police. They arrived about 15 minutes ago, already with an ambulance.
I really feel very anger right now, but at the same time I feel so impotent, so frustrated /pol/. Gangmembers were killing a man (I really hope he isn't dead, I really hope he will recover) literally a few houses away from my home, and all I could do was make a phone call, and wait for the police to arrive, like a fucking woman.
This is fucked up /pol/, this is really fucked up.
>>
Toughen up faggot
>>
File: fufilled.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
fufilled.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>70294466
>I really feel very anger
>>
You only have the Jews to blame for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 389x379
>>70294466

piss m8

F
>>
>>70294466
Oh and to add salt to the wound: It's difficult and very expensive to get a gun, and pretty much prohibited %80 of the city (public places, university, school, etc.). But gangmembers even have military equipment such as handgranades, assault rifles and machineguns, etc.
>>
File: 1456705481589.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
1456705481589.gif
655 KB, 460x426
>>70294466
>people die
wew lad
>>
>>70294466
Kites, am I wright?
>>
>>70294466

.... but apparently women have it harder than men, because women imagine and invent stories of men "slut shaming" them.

Forty keks.
>>
The cops will prolly tell the gang you called them. Godspeed, spic.
>>
Places that compromise liberty in defense aren't worth living in, American cities included
>>
>>70294466
>heard of people getting killed in some neighborhood, some city, some town, etc. but it was never "near".
>But about half an hour ago, finally happened.
>I was browsing /pol/, listening to music and about to go to bed, when out of nowhere I heard loud screams of a man. Since I live near the downtown, there are always drunktards yelling stuffs at late hours from time to time, so I didn't really pay attention.
>But the screams didn't stop, and in my little level of attention, I began to listen "They're killing me, they're killing me! They are killing me!". In that moment it hit me, and I recognized the voice. It was the friendly security man of the neighborhood, he is already in his late 50's or early 60's.
>I felt that I had to do something, I don't own a gun, and my only "weapon" is a machete that I use

>el salvador

i'm sorry centralamericanbro. Remember how you felt and remember that when they come for you, you kill every single last motherfucker that comes at you.
>>
>>70294466
get a gun if you dont feel safe and don't trust the po-po

you could have saved a mans life that night if you had gone out.

on a sidenote - even just going out and screaming at them to stop and that the police is on it's way might be enough to make them scatter like the roaches they are. Trust me.
>>
>>70294466

buy a gun, mane

in el salvador I wouldn't live without one
>>
>>70294578

fuck off moron
>>
>>70294553
>>70294563
>>70294636

Would have you guys reacted differently?

>>70294718
Yes, that was exactly in my mind while I was calling them. But honestly, I'd be a fucking disgrace as a man if I didn't even call the cops.

>>70294729
Thank you for the support. You have no idea the countless times I've dreamed of exterminating these rats. But "Muh human raits" lovers from American and European NGO's would put me on a cross for it.
>>
>>70294736
>on a sidenote - even just going out and screaming at them to stop and that the police is on it's way might be enough to make them scatter like the roaches they are. Trust me.

you can't be serious

unless you have sufficient firepower to back your words up, they're just going to send you to the morgue too
>>
File: 1454641814064.png (70 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
1454641814064.png
70 KB, 275x224
>>70294466

Fuck m8

Buy a gun
>>
>>70294974
shiiit man i thought OP was from lithuania

i guess you're right lmao
>>
>>70294736
That crossed my mind too, but it would have led to one of the following situation:
-Shooting in my direction, possibly injuring me, while I'm unarmed.
-Get on the run, gaining extra time to escape. Returning a few days later (since they know where I live) to check my schedule, and await for the right moment of the day to attack.

>>70294885
This is the only thing I have on mind right now. I'll get one somehow.
>>
>>70294466
Now do you understand why we have guns?
>>
>>70294466
He died because of you.
>>
File: tongingbitch.jpg (196 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tongingbitch.jpg
196 KB, 1280x853
>>70294915
Jew detected
>>
>gangs
>el salvador
Probably was your government 2bh.
>>
>>70295206
I've never been anti-guns. But now more than ever I understand the necessity to own one. I used to fantasy that if someone tried to rob my house I could easily hack them with my machete in the dark. How fucking retard is that? I need a gun.
>>
>>70294953
yes, I have some happening box that has gloves, eye protection, underclothes riot gear (groin, shin, thigh, elbow, forearm wrist protectors) multicam shirt and pants, pocket telescope, 3-hole balaclava, steel capped boots, m9 bayonet, tacticool-style led torch

I would drink sugar water and then get my clothes on and go crawl over there and see what kind of crowd they are.

For your situation, it might be good to have nomex clothing and prepare gasoline molotov coktails
>>
>>70294953
I would have grabbed my atomic burgerblasting AR3000 babykiller and laid waste to those heathens
>>
>>70295350
Well, a machete isn't nothing, and against an unarmed opponent it definitely gives you a leg up, but a gun is much more useful in any kind of fight.
>>
>>70295153
Unless you're on a proxy, this is like Finland complaining that it's snowing in December.
You live among savages, I assume you are a savage. SHOCKING! Savages kill one another. Stop the presses.
>>
>>70294466
>calling the police
bootlicker
>third world
shit nigga u dead
>>
>>70294466

Are you some kind of a feelfaggot from r9k?

I hardly even gave a shit when my brother died, it was just annoying having to go to funerals, at least I don't have to show emotion like women do so it was easy but just annoying waste of time.

Maybe toughen up faggot
>>
>>70295368
>I would drink sugar water and then get my clothes on and go crawl over there and see what kind of crowd they are.
another 14 year old aussie confusing Call of Duty with real life.
You aren't allowed to even own a gun shithead. Just shut up before I come and slap you around.
>>
>>70295533
Edgy
>>
>>70294466
I live in texas and just a few weeks ago we had a nigger rob a store with a hostage when the police showed up

but I remind you I live in texas and so the cops shot him in the head and hostage got away free. it was a good happy ending for everyone and the bail bond store is resuming business as if nothing happened. god i love texas

happened a few blocks down. but there are some thugs even closer to me at the park... drug deal gone bad and now there has been the first murder in the history of this city at a fucking park. goddamn i hate niggers jesus
>>
>>70294466
I learned the hard way that calling the police is always a mistake. You might not forgive yourself for trying to stop it, and if it lingers do the right thing next time.
>>
>>70295350
>I need a gun
Is that even possible in El Salvador? I hear the laws are pretty strict. Could you get one illegally off the street?
>>
>>70294466
Don't they have vigilante justice in Central America? I see it all the time on the Spanish news.

Like beating the shit out of criminals and and the police does nothing.
>>
>>70294736
ESTAMOS HABLANDO DEL SALVADOR GUEY
>>
>>70295533
maybe you didnt think that your brother was a good part of the place

but maybe this guy thought that other guy was a good member and that him diying is a bad thing?

>>70295574
But I would do that? I guess you'll never know.
>>
>>70295368
>underclothes riot gear (groin, shin, thigh, elbow, forearm wrist protectors)
>bayonet
these are illegal m8
>>
>>70294466
Was the guy who died white?
>>
>>70294736
honestly I've considered the possibility of installing loud speakers with prerecorded police siren mp3s on them '''just in case'''. i mean i'm sure they wouldn't be smart enough and would bolt at the sound of sirens
>>
>>70295714
>But I would do that? I guess you'll never know.
No, you wouldn't. You'd already be in jail or a psych ward. Real life is not Call of Duty.
>>
>>70295123

lithuanian flag looks nothing like el salvador flag

I don't know that I would do that in lithuania either, without a gun

>>70295229

no, I'm just not stupid enough to blame an entire race of people for my own failures

the Nazis lost, don't forget that
>>
>>70295766
no way, I bought the riot gear from LE GEAR they wouldn't sell it to me if it was illegal

And I don't care if the bayonet is illegal I keep it in my box unless the happening is on.
>>
>>70295854
which state are you in?
>>
>>70295533
>Another though internet guy
Get off of your fucking cloud, it's easy to talk shit on the internet, but once you face it you think things twice and try to do things right. It's not like in your fucking vidya gamez where you can restart and try again.
>>
>>70295368

molotovs vs. guns

>being this retarded

it's like kicking a bear

you're just going to invite more punishment
>>
>>70295887
QLD
>>
>>70295123
>REVERSE ICELAND
>>
>>70295815
fucking smart. Also good having the sound of rabid dogs in your house iif someone should break into it will scare the fuck out of those people.
>>
File: 1459815253932.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1459815253932.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>70294466
rip in pieces my fellow dubster
>>
>>70295906
>it's easy to talk shit on the internet, but once you face it

Yeah, once I face my brother dying, which already happened 7 months ago.

Fucking retard
>>
>>70295844
it's early, really early. I would have done what I said if i was in norway, maybe lithuania aswell considereing it's a similar country : )
>>
File: 1455545756971.jpg (70 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
1455545756971.jpg
70 KB, 587x545
>>70294466
Don't listen to the trolls. I'm really sorry this happened.

I hope you can get access to some kind of gun. I have many, but I don't know how your gun laws are.

Maybe form a security patrol with your neighborhood people? A militia of sorts? I don't know if this would make you a target for the gangs, but if there are enough of you, there might be safety in numbers. I guess all it takes is for one gang member to target one member's children to "make an example" though, so think it through before making a decision.

I fucking hate these human scum, these fucking thugs. If nothing else, go to /k/ and ask and learn about homemade weaponry like spears and shit, so you can atleast protect you and yours if they come after you, too.
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
>>70294466
baby, i was following a work acquaintance on the highway a few years ago and he got sideswiped by a drunk, flipped his car and was basically torn in half. be glad you didnt see mr friendly security guards torn up mutilated body firsthand i guess
>>
>>70295984
>REVERSE ISRAEL
>>
>>70294626
This is what happens when stupid leftists get into power. Gah, I just feel for you, man.
>>
>>70294953
Yeah, called police, try and go back to sleep because it's not happening to me. You're acting like you literally watched the guy get gutted like a fish right before your eyes.
>>
File: rampage.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rampage.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>>70295368
??
>>
>>70295533
>being this much of an edgelord
>>
>>70294466
The dying screams of a man are not easily forgotten, despite what the edgelords in this thread seem to think.

Example of what it sounds like: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
>>
>>70294466
>all I could do was make a phone call, and wait for the police to arrive, like a fucking woman.
>This is fucked up /pol/, this is really fucked up.
No, this is what happens when you are not free
>>
>>70295844
In Lithuania there is gun ownership rate 0,7 gun per 100 people (lowest in the EU) due to ginormous bureacratic obstacles and paperism to even get a pistol for home defense (to carry you need even more bureacracy bullshit and paperism).
>>
>>70296202
I would called the cops and tried to watch, while grabbing my machete. If they were unarmed, and beating him, then I would kill em
>>
>>70295461
fuck off
>>
>>70296039
i like the way you think. definitely going to install some barks from my german shephard. damn i miss that dog
>>
>>70295651
It's not difficult to get "used" guns. The problem is that most of these have been, ehm "used" %99 of the times to commit crimes locally, and even internationally (Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras), and if the police catchs you with one (they're pretty good at being strict to civilians) you'll have plenty of problems and possibly land in jail accused of murders you didn't commit.
I'll try to get a gun the legal way, even if it's just a small one.

>>70295648
>I learned the hard way that calling the police is always a mistake. You might not forgive yourself for trying to stop it, and if it lingers do the right thing next time.
I'm sorry for asking anon, but would you please tell me more about it?

>>70295808
Jeb Bush's sons type of white
Let's hope he didn't die. For the moment all I've seen was an ambulance picking him up.

>>70295673
Yes. There is a group called "La sombra negra" that secretly kills gangmembers, that has been "reborn" since it got dismantled in the 90's thanks to american and european human rights lovers.
>>
>>70296284
fuck me sideways
>>
>>70294466
You did right OP.

No worries.

I would have had machete in hand, turn off lights and call.

Maybe learn from this.

I would have done the same thing, even owning guns.

Because if I were to leave and go three houses down, with one of my guns I could be seen as an aggressor or mistaken for one.

It sounds like you are dealing with gangs, and that is better that you do not get ID'd or ID'd for calling the cops too.

Self interest is key, and defending your space and the people in your space is key. Within the laws you have.
>>
File: 1452657291655.jpg (501 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452657291655.jpg
501 KB, 1056x1080
>>70296290
>t. fucking leaf
>>
>>70296298
>fuck off
You're going back too Paco. If I need to drag you with my own hands.
>>
You need this couple, make sure human rights organizations are shut down tho.
>>
>>70296363
>if the police catchs you with one (they're pretty good at being strict to civilians) you'll have plenty of problems and possibly land in jail

Keep it in your shack and never leave with it. Only use it to protect your shack or if people nearby (such as your experience) are in danger.

Really hard for la policia to catch you if it's hidden in your shack.

I'll say a prayer for you, anon.
>>
>>70296401
How do you get /gunz/ in Norge?
Breivik proved it's easy-peasy.
>>
>>70295533
Wow you sound like a huge badass. Do you think one day I could move to Estonia and train under you?
>>
>>70295461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>70296314
it'll get em running, that's for sure.

a friend of mine owned a weed growing caravan that he installed noicy alarms and a "wild-cam" in it. basically hunters use it to track and photo animals that rigger this trap.

he had it connected to his phone so while he was miles away, he'd still get a warning and a live coverage from the entrance point of the caravan, also sirens would go off and lots of light. pretty smart guy.
>>
File: ms13.jpg (33 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
ms13.jpg
33 KB, 533x300
>>70294466
I'm really sorry to hear that OP.

While we have done much to help you out in the United States, we have not done enough. Far too many members of MS-13 still remain in El Salvador. When Bernie is President, we will fully open our borders to them.
>>
>>70296548
yea it's easy to get a pistol, only have to be in a gun club for 6 months and volia.

to get rifles and such you need to get a hunting license and you're set i think, i read about a bunch of snackbars getting hunting licenses a while back.. fucking terrifying imo.
>>
>>70295844
KEK i meant Estland.

God i need some coffee.
>>
>>70294466
You need America:
Negative rights (these are fixed limitations to the power of government rather than privileges granted fir good behavior)
Property rights with class mobility (the basis of morality and stability)
And widespread gun ownership.
>>
DESIGNATED MURDERING COUNTRY
>>
>>70294466
It's not like charging in with a machete would have helped. Atleast you got the cops there. Don't let it get to you.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 469x314
>>70294953
> would I have reacted differently
Yes, I would of instantly jumped out my chair, grab my samurai sword and jump out my bedroom window with a triple backflip with a 360 twist. Then I would of bent my upper body forward to a 90° angle and charge forward with my arms raised up behind my body while screaming and viciously help the gang members kill that poor old man
>>
>>70296776

I meant

>>70295533
this fucker right here - tis coutry
>>
>>70296363
Fuck those "human rights lovers", stupid people who gain power because people are afraid of being called bad names by politicians and reporters. Fucking hate them.
>>
File: 4chanKekdepressed.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
4chanKekdepressed.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
>>70296147
>>70296201
>>70296120
The problem is the mentality of the average salvadoran young man here. Most of them are faggots who just want to "live love laugh".
I've discussed this with my cousins several times, since we think alike: It would be a waste of a life-time to die so these faggots can sleep peacefully, and wake up the next day to continue being faggots. Another problem is the amount of influence that the american embassy, and pretty much any NGO has on the government. All of them, are die-hard leftists that love criminals.
The more bloody and sadist you are, the more the americans, europeans and the government will try to rescue you.
Hell, there is even a propaganda on the radio that I hate so much, that it's about a gangmember in jail making his life plan for when he gets out, "because everyone deserves a chance".
>>
>>70296208
Yes that would be perfect

>>70296363
>The problem is that most of these have been, ehm "used" %99 of the times to commit crimes
>land in jail accused of murders you didn't commit

Maybe they would accuse you, but you can't actually match a bullet to the gun that fired it. You can't match shell casings to the gun that fired it either.

When they say that the bullets matched the gun, all they are saying is it looks like it was 9x19mm and your gun is 9x19mm, any other 9x19mm in the world would also "match" just as much.
>>
What's the best cheap entry level gun? I've been encouraged lately by stories like this one to get one.

And sorry OP, that sounds like a lofty burden. I probably would've done the same thing as you.

Sidenote: Liberals are not only anti gun but also anti police, meaning they support criminal activity with no restrictions. They are truly worse than us
>>
>>70296888
Come on man, quit the shitposting, this dude just had some fucked up shit happen.
>>
>>70296973
disgusting to hear that.

while i am a stern believer in rehabilitation - it is not for everyone.

a culling is what you need
>>
>>70296636
desu i have bought some cheap ass parts from mouser electronics as part of my engineering capstone project it's actually incredibly easy to wire your house up in a grid with tiny cameras. you can even auto upload to youtube your feed and set videos to private for free hosting
>>
>>70296973
>"everyone deserves a chance"
It angers me that these leftists have this mentality. Some people, especially these gang members and hood rats, are beyond saving and deserve a swift death before they destroy any more lives.

I feel for you, the best you can do is leave El Salvador and find somewhere nicer to live. If that's not an option, buy a gun. If you can't get one legally, get one illegally.
>>
>>70297074
why don't you ask the grass to grow and fuckin pigs to fly eh this is aussia
>>
File: 1459219165783.jpg (25 KB, 305x493) Image search: [Google]
1459219165783.jpg
25 KB, 305x493
>>70296973
I've got a theory about these leftists, they get in power to further some agenda that is hidden to the rest of us (or perhaps just because they like power, who knows), while promoting this stupid bullshit as a way of ensuring that the stupid among us keep them perpetually in power. People this smart, this cunning, they don't promote leftist feel good bullshit out of the goodness of their own hearts, there is no goodness in their hearts, there has to be something grander going on, or something extremely petty on a grand scale, it could be either one.

Either way, fuck them.
>>
>>70296405
>>70296537
>>70296797
>>70296881
I completely agree anon, thank you for the support.
>>70296501
Fujimori was the best. The country would be another Bolivia if it wasn't for him. Yet leftists go batshit crazy whenever his name is mentioned.
>>
>>70294466
thats so fucked up man
>>
>>70297162
He's at least human, isn't he? Or has that godforsaken island continent transformed him into something else?
>>
Don't be too hard on yourself anon. Lots of people wouldn't have even called the cops. You did okay dude
>>
>>70297129
niice. need some security for my garage, got lots of important shit in there and it's never locked. it'll probably have to change soon though, and i'll get some fun work to do setting up shit.
>>
>>70296973
Come home not-so-white man. We'll welcome a patriot who understands that protecting your own and the lives of those around you is a personal responsibility.
>>
>>70294466
I wouldn't worry about it. If you would have gotten involved, charges could have been pressed against you or someone who got hurt could have sued you. Not worth it.
>>
>>70294953
I would have shot those murderers. It's the American way!
>>
>>70297054
Basically this, bullet striations are a meme, all you can confirm at the most is that it was fired out of a gun with the same twist rate and rifling method. The striations will change after you shoot 100 rounds or if you just run a file down the barrel.
>>
At least in America you can have a bunch of guns. (for now)
>>
>>70297491
Not to encourage illegal or criminal activity, I just believe no matter where you're from you have a human right to self defense.
>>
>>70297380
have a raspberry pi and arduino they are real easy to design these kinds of systems if you have experience. arduino is a little harder but actually has ports to wire into, pi is more of the media server
>>
>>70295574
>>70295766
>>70295923
>>70296208
fell for the bait
>>
>>70297078
>>70297136
>>70297257
Well, the leftist in latinamerica are easy to decode: They are simply jealous poorfags who want to become richfags but lack the skills to learn how to make money so they simply complain and cry and spread jealousy until they get in power. Once they're there, their proletariat principles (Did they ever exist?) go away as ducks in winter, and grab as much as they can. All of this while telling everyone they are "working for the people".
Now, the leftists in America and European countries are something that I find more complicated. Are they mentally ill? Are they evil? Maybe both?
I can only think of the Norwegian politician who got raped by a somalian, and later felt guilty he was going to be deported so he begged the authorities to let him stay, and still encourages that more men should come cause "better to live in Norway, than in Somalia where their future is unsure".
He's worried for a piece of shit rapist being in danger in Somalia, but not worried about the innocent norwegians that will be in danger in Norway.
>>
I live in Chicago. Not even on the south side so it's not that terrible but I have seen a man die. Most of the crime that happens is gang on gang and they leave you alone if you aren't repping anything. I saw a a black guy shoot a Latino dude dead like 30 feet from me. He shot him 3 times and I could see from the distance as the blood slowly soaked his white shirt. Didn't catch any feels tho cause gang members deserve what's coming to them.
>>
File: 704.jpg (243 KB, 1123x552) Image search: [Google]
704.jpg
243 KB, 1123x552
>>70296973
Fun fact: there was once a South American vigilante group named "Los Pepes."

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes

If you kill a gangbanger and spraypaint Los Pepes on his corpse, it will inspire copycat killers.
>>
>>70297612
amazing, thanks for the pointers !
>>
today there was a shooting less than a block away from my parents house where i grew up. They apprehended the guy at the bowling alley I worked at, my first job. that neighborhood is going to shit and its the niggers, wiggers and spics that are doing it.
>>
File: The_113754_961536.gif (394 KB, 720x2304) Image search: [Google]
The_113754_961536.gif
394 KB, 720x2304
>>70297269
>>70297269
Here's hoping his QT Daughter wins the election.

Anyways OP, I think I have a way to help you:
Making your own shotgun.

Not completely without risk, but hey, it's a start. If you need further information, go to /k/, 4chan's weapons board. If you explain your predicament and your story, they'll be more than willing to help.

But here's some plans for the most basic gun anyone can make. Make sure to use good materials. I know gun laws are a bitch in your country, but hopefully it is easier to get ammo!
>>
>>70297638
Probably a mixture of both, or just very, very stupid and lacking in self-awareness.

Yeah that Norwegian was a cuck and deserves the firing squad. It honestly boggles my mind how these people can feel sympathy for rapists and murderers. I guess it's because they genuinely believe the "everyone can be saved" meme. How many more people will have to die before they realise that it's bullshit? Probably all of them.
>>
>>70297812
I wasn't aware this could be possible. Looks interesting, I'll definitely give it a try, thanks anon!
>>
>>70297638
"Pathalogical altruism", especially when using public's money is helluva drug.
I guess "feel-good" hormones come to play in lefty politics, reason and logic is in a last place.
>>
takes 5 american posts before we get to an american post that is not a sub 90 iq shitpost.

Why is american mediocrity so overlooked on this board? 90% of americans are either retards or jews. IS it because america has more blacks that they seem to be making a disproportional amount of shitty posts?

redpill me on american posters /pol/
>>
Who gives a fuck about strangers. My best friend became a loCAL murderer and I still didn't give Much of a fuck. It's just life
>>
File: joo74.png (372 KB, 439x491) Image search: [Google]
joo74.png
372 KB, 439x491
>>70296973
>The more bloody and sadist you are, the more the americans, europeans and the government will try to rescue you.
>>
>>70298092
Go to bed, rooshagger.
>>
File: moske-538443-11-1460024672261.jpg (283 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
moske-538443-11-1460024672261.jpg
283 KB, 900x636
>>70297638
eh rape not that big of a deal to us apparantly.

100% of all assault rapes were commited by immigrants in 2014 or soemthing, but we don't give a fuck. fund mosques that harbor hatred towards the west and doesn't afraid of anything with no fuckin control over where the means go.

pic related, from an article about the money we shove up their asses.

article: http://gjest.blogg.no/1460024732_fr_tilsyn_med_norske_.html

so yea i would maybe go with incredibly naive and arrogant "champagne-socialists".
>>
>>70294466
You did the right thing, Juan.. None of us could have withstood the gangmembers without a weapon
>>
>>70298092
A
>>
>>70297971
you're very welcome! Also, be *very* careful. I don't want you having something blow your hand off, these things can be very dangerous, it is essentially a hand-held claymore explosive, just directed out a barrel.

Make sure you go to /k/ and ask them, just don't let them know you're from /pol/, they don't like nazi types, they think it gives them a bad image. They hate leftists just as much as we do however, they just have a soft spot for gays and trannies, probably from watching too much anime.
>>
>>70298385
FUCKING
>>
File: edge.jpg (25 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
25 KB, 400x366
>>70295533
>>
>>70297638
Hey are you that one dude who is running for office?
>>
>>70298185
I really think this is a good opportunity for red pilling people that come to /pol/ away from racism based on country of origin to help them see all the retarded posters from backwater shit holes in the ghetto parts of the world and then realize they they are not dumb because they come from a malnourished anti science dystopia but they are dumb because they are actually Americans stationed in that area courtesy of the american welfare system known as the military which is currently in the process of oppressing he native population for the sake of a few jews.
>>
>>70298525

yea sorry i dont wanna be edgy it was all a lie i cried my eyes out and then i cried into my pillow at the night and the next day i cut my wrists and died since i couldnt handle it since im such a complete crybaby faggot
>>
>>70294466
>lived in South Africa previously
Look faggot, if you had wanted to save him you should have just had a gun, and poped a few rounds their way when you heard shouting.
The whole world is fucked up, don't get triggered now just cus your security guard got shot (lost 2 in a week once)
>>
>>70298092
There was a Canadian shitpost in there too

The fact is is that this is a website where edgy fags tend to congregate, and this is the board where the edgiest come to roost. The majority of posters are American, so there are obviously more American edge-fags, especially when there is a thread calling for any type of human empathy.

Also, the more overbearing and leftist the government is, the more likely the chance for an edgy shitposter, they shitpost to distract themselves from how much life sucks in their socialist hell hole. Also, since this is a primarily english language website, there are going to be more anglosphere shitposters than non. Thus, the highest populations of shitposters tend to have Australian, British, American, and Canadian flags (your shitposting rates skyrocketed once Weedman took office). There are also large numbers of shitposters in EU countries where English is often a second or third language, resulting in lower but still significant numbers of German, French, and other EU shitposters.

That's the red pill right there.
>>
>>70298594
i thought as much. grow a pair will ya
>>
>>70298594
It's ok, man, let it out. You don't have to lie to us on the internet, you're among friends here.
>>
>>70296973
your country sounds fucking lost if all thats true.
get out m8.
come live in pennsylvania. if youre away from pittsburgh on the western side of it its pretty fuckin tits to live here
>>
>>70294636
Kill yourself edge lord.
>>
>>70294953
>Would have you guys reacted differently?
Even if I didn't have guns, I can confidently say I wouldn't let an acquaintance die while listening to him scream for help.
>>
Aren't you the one who was trying to come to US? What happened with that?

Here in US I watched an old homeless black man get stabbed to death by two younger black guys from around the corner. I watched him bleed out and everything. But you got to remember that you were smart, and didn't get involved, and you got to live.

Think about if you had ran out there with your machete. And you had tried to save that man. And they had attacked you. What would you be thinking as you laid on the ground bleeding out, looking up at the night sky in cold agony?

Tonight you gave to yourself the gift of life. You were smart to not get involved. Now you must protect that gift and continue to act irrationally. Continue to pursue your dreams, go online, and do what you like. Don't let the course of nature claiming another life, even if it was the life of a friend, end your own.
>>
File: 1448684392341.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1448684392341.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>70294466
>>
>>70298901
>never been in this situation
>the post
I guarantee you would nigger, I guarantee the shit I have heard would make you stay inside, and I guarantee that you would sit and listen like a bitch if you had your wife and children in your house, knowing full well that a gang rape is in order for both of them if you fail to scare off the unknown number of men outside.
Jesus christ it must be nice living in a hugbox.
>>
>>70298901
I don't fault you for saying that, but in these kinds of countries, many people are cowed down. I have Mexican relatives, and the stories they tell us are just heartwrenching. It's like, there's just nothing you can do sometimes, especially in countries where the people are unarmed and the criminals are. If you try to do anything about it in Mexico, they have your daughter's and your wife's head cut off and plopped in front of your door, to make an example. These are fucking ISIS tier people we're dealing with here.

Even if you do chase 'em off, they know where you live now. The whole situation's fucked.
>>
>>70299022
>I'm a pussy, so everyone else must be too!
>>
>>70294466
I've got to sleep, OP, be careful if you do decide to make the gun. Be sure to look up laws and shit. Please don't blow your hands off.

I'll pray for that guy, and I'll pray for you. I can't even imagine going through that experience. Here's hoping for the best.

Good night.
>>
>>70297621
>1 post by this ID
>doing damage control for someone else
I shiggy diggy lads
>>
>>70299167

Its members of a street gang you idiot. Its not a videogame. So you run out there and shoot them. Way to go. The next day they put you the fuck to sleep on the sidewalk as you step outside your house. They walk with death,they already don't live. You see what happens if you kill someone like that. You won't see when they burn your house down with your family inside cause you'll already be dead dumb ass bitch. Life isn't a movie.
>>
>>70299394
If you live in such a shithole, just abandon your shitty life and go full Punisher. Live as a homeless man and kill gangniggers whenever you see them.

You people keep saying "muh family", but that's a shitty excuse for cowards.
>>
>>70299517
mate you would get gang raped with bbc up your ass so deep if you even tried to retaliate
>>
File: 1446404856221.gif (95 KB, 564x418) Image search: [Google]
1446404856221.gif
95 KB, 564x418
>the future of germany
>>
>>70299517
>full Punisher
I have no words for this kind of autism.
Lets looks at this...
>attacking gangs
>in gang territory
>without a getaway
>without supplies
>without shelter
I really hope you enjoy being burned alive anon, or at the very least being publicy executed.
>>
>>70296973
I think what may be going on is that the US and EU don't want Latin America to become competitive. That's why they use NGOs to push for policies that favor criminals and hinder law and order. The exception appears to be when their financial interests are directly at stake, such as de Kirchner being replaced with Macri in Argentina who then paid off the US hedge funds, and the decline of drug violence in Mexico to make way for US factories. For every other Central and South American country though, good governance poses an unacceptable competitive threat.
>>
>>70299672
I don't know much about your BBC fantasies, but I don't see the appeal of living life if you aren't a man.
>>70299715
Right, better to just be a cuck and let them do whatever they want, don't help your neighbor, don't expect your neighbor to help when they come for you, just sit there and take it.
>>
>>70299788
I have lived in South Africa nigger, we were the only country to patent civilian flamethrowers for cars to stop carjackers.
Sometimes you protect your own, and any idiot on the street in a bad neighbourhood after dark deserves to die. Those countries you lock your door, all sleep in the same room, and always have at least one fun handy.
Count your lucky stars that you are not in it, I do often now.
>>
>>70299976
>I have lived in South Africa
>you lock your door, all sleep in the same room, and always have at least one fun handy

Explain to me the mentality of whites who choose to stay behind after the end of apartheid. Are they all drug dealers and crime lords themselves or something?
>>
>>70299976
OP is talking about what sounds like a constable or something patrolling the neighborhood to make it a safer place for him and his family, not some random schmuck just walking around at night.

This man puts himself in danger for the sake of others, he is protecting his own in the true sense of the word, not your cuck version.
>>
>>70299007
>>70298543
The same, also Robert E Lee admirer, and Trump non-paid shill (I'm starting to believe I'm the only salvadoran shitposter that frequents /pol/).
What you say is absolutely true. As I mentioned in a previous comment, I could have ended either being attacked without being able to counter-attack, or simply alerting these gangrats that the police was coming, and give them extra time to run. Days later they'd simply send a scout boy to check my daily schedule and "hunt me" when I'm sleepy on my way or carelessly returning from work.
Life is absolutely easy to lose, specially in meaningless or futile situations.
This may sound a bit ridiculous, but something that I've believed for a long time, is that every man should try to stay alive, long enough to make something worthy of him.

Not gonna lie, I felt like ashamed, like a complete coward when I first started this thread, for not being able to do more.
But now I feel much better, thank you /pol/!!

>>70299261
Thank you for the support anon. I'll try to find more information about it, and seek advice on /k/ as you recommended. Thank you again, and good night.
>>
>>70300130
They can't leave. They have no other passports.
They have been abandoned by England and Holland as sacrifices to the blacks I think.
>>
>>70300184
No faggot, in South Africa that is a hired security guard, and if he forgot his dog and gun, that is on him. Not my problem, I will just call the company (cops are too slow and don't shoot first)
>>
>>70299976

Hahaha the pig roasters m8!! Haven't heard about those in awhile
>>
>>70299517
>just abandon your shitty life and go full Punisher. Live as a homeless man and kill gangniggers
Your alarm clock would be a cock up your ass, as you lay down under a bridge, while other fellow homeless await for their turn.
>>
>>70300130
Because it's their homeland????
They are african, not European, that clay has been theirs for 3 centuries
>>
>>70300130
they live in gated communities, also police let you kill niggers
>>
>>70300290
I thought any white South African was entitled to British citizenship. I guess not. In any case, if the world has abandoned them, there's no good reason for them not to form a new state and secede.
>>
>>70294466
Well, this fucked me up a little /pol/. Not gonna lie.
>>
>>70300360
Why do you keep talking about South Africa? We are not talking about South Africa. One old man with a dog and a gun isn't going to be able to fight a group of young gangniggers with guns.
>>70300410
It isn't hard to hide from real homeless people when you need to sleep, and if they do fuck with you enough, just shoot them too. You can clean up the streets by killing all the homeless trash and the gangniggers too.
>>
>>70299976
>>70300184
As >>70300184 said, unfortunately the problem with gangviolence is that you simply never know. They could attack you when you go pick your kid at the kindergarten, outside your work, when you're returning home, etc.
Nowadays only old high-anking gangmembers have tattoos on the face and visible places. the new ones simply don't get it not to be spotted. You simply see a "random guy" and then bam bam, that's it.
>>
>>70294626
Yay! Gun control works!
>>
>>70300569
Look, some retarded old man got fucked with by the local kids, why you so buttmad? I am saying the world is a much worse place than even that, and he was a fool to be outside, using my experiences in South Africa as a example.
It is fucking hard to hide from the homeless when you are not in a country where the homeless are near nonexistent.
Try a place where the vast majority of a cities population sleeps on the street and in illegal shack around the city, and try and find a safe place to sleep then.
>>
>>70300439
Can't, the blacks are looking for any reason to take what they have. Pretty much gonna come down to an armed standoff any day now.
>>
File: IMG_20131116_201703_957.jpg (720 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131116_201703_957.jpg
720 KB, 1840x3264
>>70294953
>Would I have reacted differently?
Yes yes I would have. A person can bleed out in less than three minutes anon. I would have gone out there with a can of Bear spray and a gun and as soon as the violence stopped I would have grabbed my first aid kit and started to actually help. Everyone always talks about guns, but how many of you know how to apply quick clot? Or how to open an airway?
>>
>>70294736
Norway, the perfect example of a high trust, homogenous, white society. In your mind, and probably true in Norway, if you did as you described to "going out and screaming at them" it would probably work. OP lives in El salvador, home to one of the highest murder rates in the world, and much different from Norway. Keep that in mind if you ever leave Cuckway.
>>
>>70294626
Buy one of the gang? pretty sure they sell guns to anyone.
>>
>>70300802
>going to scare away a potential 20 man group of armed methheads with one gun and then apply bandaids
I want some of this American koolaid shit
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ritsu.jpg (232 KB, 1205x1079) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ritsu.jpg
232 KB, 1205x1079
>>70297971
wtf just get a gun from a dealer.
>>
>>70300746
>security man
>fool to be outside
It's like you're actually a female or literal cuck.
>>
>>70300859
They do, I was buying in SA, but the shit that you can get into for that is not worth it, had one pointed at me a few times, and if you get caught with it, the cops are shit so you get hit with all the murders it did. Would imagine the same for OP.
>>
>>70300784
Yeah I guess they're fucked. I suppose it's the massive amounts of Chinese investment in Africa in general that's been keeping the niggers somewhat passive. When that goes away, I have no doubts SA will degenerate into Zimbabwe or worse. The time for statehood for whites who live there is gone. They already had a country and they let democracy ruin it.
>>
>>70300867
RARE
A
R
E

also where's Natalie Holloway at?
>>
>>70300897
>security
>not prepared for a security breach
You sound like the feminist here m8, he was not asking for it?
>>
>>70295123
You mean Estonia?
>>
>>70300943
China is only stirring up the locals bro, everyone I spoke to from up north says it is really bad, like PMC everywhere to protect chinese investments cus they fucked the locals around so much
>>
File: 1460008521122.jpg (81 KB, 595x387) Image search: [Google]
1460008521122.jpg
81 KB, 595x387
>>70295533
>>
>>70298442
LEAF
>>
>>70300954
don't talk to the Aruba guy, he's an asshole
>>
>>70298092
Shut up syrup nigger no one cares.
>>
>>70300995
>it's his job to die
>he was asking for it
This is the reason you people live in shit countries, the men you have left are too old and too few in number.
>>
>>70294729
Was it really necessary to quote his entire post you gigantic retard?
>>
>>70301145
Bruh, don't work security to protect others if you can't even protect yourself. This is not the American hugbox.
Hence why if it was SA, there would be a 3 man team with assualt rifles, and probably a dog, on top of everyones high walls, button activated gates, and electiric fences, with their own guns.
Just feel blessed for your own home m8
>>
>>70295635
If you're still here, what city senpai?
>>
>>70301052
>cus they fucked the locals around so much
I have a feeling the locals are delusional about their indigenous earning potential. Let's be honest, China goes in and they build infrastructure and dump their cheap wares and raise everyone's standard of living by a small amount. It's better than literal starvation, no? My point is that if the lights ever went out for real, it would basically be an actual genocide against whites by the natives, and the organs of law enforcement public and private alike would be even more ineffective than they are now.
>>
>>70294626
The percent sign doesn't come before a number, it comes afterwards.

Polite sage.
>>
>>70301262
WHO THE FUCK ELSE CAN STAND UP AND PROTECT OTHERS IF NOT HIM? THERE ARE NO YOUNG MEN THEY ARE ALL LIMP DICKED LOBOTOMITE KEKS LIKE YOU
>>
>>70294466
Someone got stabbed at my college a couple of days ago. I kind of regret missing it because now I couldn't pull the "psychological trauma" card if I ever need an excuse for not doing my homework.
>>
>>70300867
>Aruba
>Jamaica
>Oooo I wanna take ya
>>
>>70301320
Nah bro, dindus in America don't deserve to play the oppressed card, but when I talked to the Somalian carguards etc who I used to buy weed off, those guys had it rough.
When you move to South Africa to get into the drug game, you can bet like hell there is serious shit going on up North.
China apparently has been changing prices etc after agreements, and forcing the hands of some pretty shady fucking businessman (read retired warlords) so it is apparently ready to ignite.
>>
>>70296888
Nice digits
>>
>>70301466
CAN YOU MAKE A SINGLE POST WITHOUT SAYING SOUTH AFRICA YOU STUPID FUCKING CASTRATED NIGGER
>>
>>70294466
Pray for him
>>
there was a drive by down the street a few days ago. not a big deal desu. harden up, pussy.
>>
>>70301381
He was working a job he chose to work, security in genuinely dangerous countries is not a public service m8, and it is not viewed as such. Mostly just exarmy nutjobs wanting to earn a quick buck, and they garner no more respect than a busdriver.
If he is a guard, then guard, don't cry to the people paying you that you can't do your job.
>>
>>70294718
This. Holy shit OP, get the fuck out of that shitty country. Although someone calling the cops for a public beatdown doesn't seem like something a gang would take revenge for. They're the retards who assaulted someone in public, it's kind of expected that someone would call somebody.
>>
>>70294466
it wasn't your fight, forget about it you fucking pussy
>>
>>70301502
Triggered much?
>>
>>70294466
His name was Robert Paulson
>>
>>70301567
You make me physically sick, I'm going to tell myself you have just been baiting this entire thread, because to believe there are "men" that think like you is too much.
>>
>>70301568
No streetgang has that kind of hookup 3rd world bro, big drug busts get called about cus it will involve a bribe, a little beating won't even make the sergeants desk.
>>
>>70301641
There are lots, it's called rationalism and survival bro, you learn it when not everything in your society is retard proofed.
Sometimes someone fucks up and become the victim of a crime, better them than me.
I protect my own when I can, not gonan take risks for anyone else, but I will do what needs to be done when something I like is in danger. Welcome to the cruelty of the real world anon.
>>
>>70294466
How about instead of talking about your fucking feelings on a image board meat for disscussion, you stop sitting at home posting and go do something? Buy a gun or whatever
>>
>>70301466
>China apparently has been changing prices etc after agreements
So China is dealing drugs? Interesting but unsurprising. They probably do way worse with their global empire than the US, but nobody pays attention because their luguenpresse is way more competent at snuffing out any news that makes the CPC look bad.

But yeah, I knew there was some new resent by Africans towards the Chinese but I thought it was literally niggers being their whiny selves.
>>
>>70294466
F
>>
>>70295533
That's because you're basically an Asian and Asians don't have emotions like humans do.
>>
>>70301799
Nah, China will put in a new road for a certain price, then change it, and force the locals to pay.
No man, the dindus are a first world thing, Africa is harsh as fuck, no one out there up North cares what colour you are or how priveledged you are, you are all in the shit together.
>>
>>70296888
>not saying "Psst, Nuffin personal kid"

2/10
>>
>>70296888
That would be simply epic.
>>
File: nw.jpg (49 KB, 506x400) Image search: [Google]
nw.jpg
49 KB, 506x400
That sucks El Salvador. This is what I would do in your position:

>1. Print up fliers
>2. Hold meeting at your house or a school or park
>3. Set up shifts of pairs of people patrolling your street between 7pm to midnight.

Guardian Angels on the NYC subway system in the 1980s set up a similar patrol system, armed with just knuckles and bats they effectively lowered violent crime during an era where the city was plagued with muggings, rapes and murders.

If you defend your own street it sends a message, other people will join you, your organisation will grow. Criminals can only operate when the vast majority of the population is afraid to defend itself, there are more good guys than bad guys remember that.

Blunt weapons like brass knuckles, baseball bats and steel pipes are much better at stopping an attacker than a bladed weapon, your machete could get you killed.
>>
>>70294466
Sorry to hear what happened, OP
My best wishes to you, and stay safe hermano
>>
File: IMG_20131111_162638_291.jpg (865 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131111_162638_291.jpg
865 KB, 3264x1840
>>70300867
Those aren't Band-Aids and that's just the extras from my first aid supplys. Also you would be surprised how many dindues you can remove with any decent center fire simi automatic. Plus if I thought is was more than three or four I would have grabbed my shotgun and slung my AR. Start off with the bear spray and if they come at me apply bullets as required. As soon as combat has ceased asses for security and begin applying SABC as needed until follow on force's arrive. It's not fucking rocket surgery.
>>
lmao these burger guntards "yeah i wouldve taken my AR-15 and executed these gang members and possible mafia hitmen so ez"
>>
>>70301907
I've already told you about crashing the rare market Aruba
>>
>>70301907
It sounds like a purge wouldn't be so bad then. It sounds like Africans have moved beyond their anti-White stuff and only care about survival and not getting scammed now. An explosive situation would maybe merit a response by the Chinese military, entangling them in a prolonged war in a volatile part of the world while their economy is already falling off the cliff. Maybe it would even roll back the tide of Chinese global power. The sooner they get their grubby paws away from Canada and Australia's mineral resources, the better.

You've made me much more informed. I wish the Africans all the best in the upcoming war
>>
>>70295533
>eesti
I expected no less, birdflag
>>
>>70301262
Listen aruba, clearly there is a miss communication here. Op just wants some peace of mind, yellow ID American wants to start a group of vigilantes or something, and you all have a slightly different view of the issue. Also, it is very difficult to get any kind of legitimate body to defend yourself as an individual in gun control ville. And that's part of the issue this thread is railing over.
>>
File: image.gif (446 KB, 499x408) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
446 KB, 499x408
Sorry continentbro. What a fucked up thing to witness. You did everything you could but I'm sure that won't console you. I'd be careful what you say and do for the next few weeks. If they attacked that guy that means they have an eye out for your area and activity may increase. Do everything you can to defend yourself, bar your windows and doors and get a firearm, and lay low. It's most likely going to get worse before it gets better. They don't just kill random people for no reason, something about your area drew them in. And don't talk to cops or the government because they're most likely bought. Hole up and prepare for a war of attrition.
Also if you like to get fucked up on drugs or alcohol be aware of the fact that your chances of surviving an attack are lessened in your impaired state.
>>
>>70294466

el slavador....

you putting us on spic? You've probably seen 300 murders this week. How do you even have the internet?
>>
I work as a security guard in Salt Lake City.

Wew lad is all I gotta say.

It's not the safe and quiet Mormon town people think it is. I feel unsafe everyday.
>>
>>70294466
>During my 24 years of age, I've heard of murders, I've heard of people getting killed in some neighborhood, some city, some town, etc. but it was never "near".

wut

>Be shitskin spic living in El Salvashit
>Tiny prison gang island
>admit to living in "downtown" area
>somehow never near the violence for 24 years

Story is fake and gay. Fuck off spic.
>>
>>70302109
Please do this in South Africa, I really want to know what the news will make of the mess...
They won't run, they are all tweaking 98% of the time, so they will literally run into your bullets if they are unproffesional, and you will be hit.
If they are pros (Nigerian gangs etc) then you are fucked, cus if you happened to meddle in their business, chances are the cop rocks up and shoots you as the culprit immidiately cus bribes...
>>
>>70302416
Everyone knows the western interior of the continent is basically a continuous belt of crime from the Mexican border up to Edmonton. White Anglo-Saxon "Christians" are known for playing the leading role in the drug trade in this area.
>>
>>70294466
Well get a gun you faggot
>every single motherfucker on my street owns a gun, not even joking

He is dead because of you.
>>
>>70302273
Oh no, it's only up there that is survival, once the mob got motivated and started killing, you would see all the anti-white idiots start popping up again.
Only way Africa would "fix" itself in your terms, would be a bloodbath so terrible that the world world never be the same haha, as when they start killing the reactionaries (antiwhite etc) then we are talking cutting down the tall trees kinda level.
>>
>>70297057
what state do you live in senpai?
>>
>>70295533
This.
>all these soft little pussies itt
>>
>>70302416
>>70302436
>somehow never near the violence for 24 years
Ahemm "During my 24 years of age, I've heard of murders, I've heard of people getting killed"

This is why it's important to focus while reading, kids.

>>70302366
Honestly that's what I fear... Lately the police has been getting filled with siblings and friends of gang members, so you never know who's going to pick up the phone, who's going to attend, who's the person getting the information of eye-witnesses. That's why must of these cases end in "most likely robbery" or "gang violence", because people are afraid to cooperate.
I strongly believe that the only way to clean this mess is starting by the police: Infiltrate a few agents that encourage criminal activities. Those who fall for the bait, should receive capital punishment.
>>
File: 4chanTrumposting.gif (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4chanTrumposting.gif
51 KB, 250x250
I'm leaving now, it's quite late here and my alarm clock will ring in 4 hours.
Thank you /pol/ for everything!
Good night!
>>
>>70302583
Why would it necessarily need to go that far? Unlike in Rwanda, the foreign interests don't seem to employ some dominant minority as their proxy. They literally in-house everything to the point where it's illegal for Chinese firms to working on development projects to hire labor that doesn't come from mainland China. All it would really take the natives is putting in an apolitical junta that refused to allow foreign investment. If they imposed law and order properly and dealt with the anti-White violence, they might even score some political brownie points with the West as well as moderate Africans.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>70302416
This happened in the city closest to me this weekend. A parking lot security guy saw someone breaking into cars so he went after the guy, tackled him twice, saw a gun, and helped the APD take the burglar down. After the burglar shot the cop and damn near shot the parking guard.

http://keyetv.com/news/local/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-sends-apd-officer-to-the-hospital

I used to frequent this place when I lived in Austin, it was a good date spot.
>>
>>70302871
i will find you and help you fight the gangs
>>
>>70302487
Yeah no I'll stay in America thank you and our noble savage's are cowards. Bear spray isn't quite as strong as police grade mace, but it comes in a fuck huge can and can cover a large area. It would not stop all of them, but it is extremely disorientating and would make it difficult to mount a proper organized attack. In all likelihood racking the shotgun would end the situation with them scattering like Turks when you turn the lights on. After that treat for shock and bleeding until the fist responders arrive.
>>
>Memeduras
>>
>>70294466
Hate to say it op but if you don't want to be killed either join the gang,your police, if they have guns, or leave the country
>>
>>70295533
based Estonia strikes again
>>
>>70294466
Buy guns and ammo
>>
>>70295368
you do know we can legally own guns...wot r u doin m8
>>
>>70304181
I don't want my finger prints and car license plate on the governments criminal database, which is what happens when you get a license.
>>
>El Salvador

Haha, bullshit. How many people have you killed, OP?
>>
That really sucks that it's illegal to defend yourself against thugs.

I'm glad you didn't try to rush in there and get hurt and I hope your friend gets through it.

I don't personally own a firearm, but living in a gun friendly place I know plenty of neighbors around me with guns so we have no problems.
>>
>>70301255
Its easy to do by accident on 4chan x
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>70297057
>>
>>70295533
>edgestonia
>>
>>70294466

>tfw I've witnessed more murders in America than some beaner from a 3rd world country
>>
>>70295533
literal psychopath
>>
>>70296254
why don't we fucking hang criminal scum anymore?
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.