[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckoldry is incredibly rare among humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
New study finds that only 1-2% of men unknowingly raise children who aren't theirs .

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/cuckoldry-is-incredibly-rare-among-humans/
>>
It's only 0.5%, but the EU skews the results.
>>
>>70293826
>Unknowingly

Tons of dudes will raise the kid even if their girl was a cheating whore
>>
>Newitz
Yes Goy keep raising that child, of course its yours.
>>
http://insidestory.org.au/the-fatherhood-myth/

some hidden gems:
>The best British study, published in 1991, suggests a non-paternity rate of about 1 per cent. A 1992 French study indicates a rate of 2.8 per cent. A 1994 Swiss study has a maximum rate of 0.78 per cent. A 1999 Mexican study comes in at 11.8 per cent. And the best North American study, published in 2009, proposes a rate between 1 and 3 per cent. There are no published Australian studies.

1 in 10 mexicans get cucked jejs

>My calculations for the survey in 2000 indicate an underlying non-paternity rate for children born in that year of somewhere between 1.3 per cent and 3.4 per cent. The non-paternity rate rose between 1990 and 2000 for two main reasons: first, a higher proportion of women (married, cohabiting or other) with two or more sexual partners, and second, a higher proportion of births outside of marriage.

in other words cucking is on the rise

last but best:
>These figures translate into more than five times as many tests per 1000 births in the United States than in Australia. One of the main reasons for the difference is that in Australian law the “marital presumption” that a husband is the father of his wife’s children also applies to de facto couples. (This was introduced without fanfare back in 1975.) In the United States the marital presumption doesn’t apply to de facto couples, which means that the paternity of children born outside marriage must be established legally. This routinely leads to paternity testing.

tldr: aussies are cucked more
>>
>2%
>1 in 50
That's not rare.
>>
>>70293826

You can multiply that figure by ten when you go on here

Twenty in Sweden
>>
>>70294217
I think its rare compared to wild animals
>>
>>70294259
Yeah, compare us to fucking birds, that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>70293826
Women had a whole lot to lose for the last 10,000 years if they popped out a kid who looked nothing like the father.

Women have really only become complete whores in the last 50 years. Which probably wouldn't skew the data much.
>>
>>70294140
this desu

it's gone "down" because now it's openly accepted
>>
>>70294174
Tbh almost everyone here is a slut (males included)
Morals are dying here and it hurts
>>
File: degenerateswedes.jpg (72 KB, 599x544) Image search: [Google]
degenerateswedes.jpg
72 KB, 599x544
Yea, feminists will hammer this one study for a while. I remember they only had 2 other studies like this one they always posted. I also remember reading the interview with the researcher (she) discussing the findings and jokingly portraying men as insecure with the interviewer (also a she). She sounded biased as fuck. Most of the studies considered in her paper where from paternity clinics. Of course they didn't take into account the data where paternity fraud was as high as 30% when the father had doubts and asked for them. All you need to remember is this pecentage: 30% not the father when the father has doubts.

Why would feminist do these kind of studies? Remember, she didn't do any scientific work, she just reviewed a selection of studies. Well, US has a lot to learn from Europe in terms of woman's rights, where in most countries it's illegal to get a paternity test without the mother's consent. You still have that in the US. In France, where paternity tests are illegal withouth the consent of the mother AND a court order, you go to jail for 1 year and get fined 15.000 k euros. This is from wikipedia :

>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology.

Institutionalized cuckoldry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France
>>
>>70295964
>source for the 30% claim, taken exactly from the paper arstechnica gives as source

>Although popular scientific literature
still often reports highly upwardbiased
EPP estimates of 10–30% (e.g.,
[3]), which were mainly based on data
from paternity testing laboratories where
paternity was disputed, recent work
shows that the EPP rate in contemporary
populations is in the range of just 1–2%

http://www.cell.com/pb-assets/journals/trends/ecology-evolution/tree2086.pdf
>>
>>70293826
>tfw dad literally cucks you by fucking your mom
s.m.h.t.b.h.f.a.m
>>
>1-2% of the population is "incredibly rare"
>but that 0,005% of trannies is enough to warrant gender neutral bathrooms in public institutions
>>
>>70293826
http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

It's going to be a hell of a thing watching this fall apart and the surrogate husband welfare state come crashing down.
>>
>>70294042
First post best post
>>
>>70293826
And next in statistics plucked out of thin air, 98% of people with sleep apnea are undiagnosed.
>>
>>70293826
>1-2%
So...
>70.1 million fathers in America (https://www.fatherhood.gov/content/dad-stats)
> 1,402,000-2,804,000 cucks in America alone
Literally MORE cucks in the US than we have in our entire military.
>>
>only 1-2%
>only

also this is unknowingly...
>>
>>70296717
>>1-2% of the population is "incredibly rare"
>>but that 0,005% of trannies is enough to warrant gender neutral bathrooms in public institutions

Underrated.

2% is terrible, like other anon said it's 1 in 50 men. And it's assuming it's even correct, higher numbers have been reported often.
>>
>>70294804
No it's not
The fringe shit you see on the internet is not reflective of what is seen as tolerable in normal society
>>
>>70293826
FUCK YEAH

YOU GUYS MADE A BIG NEWS SITE TALK ABOUT KEKS
>>
>>70293826
And 100% of those men are registered Democrats.
>>
>>70293826
Wow. Convenient of them to release new extremely low numbers combating previous estimates of 10%+

Soon we'll all be France and it'll be illegal to get paternity tests.
>>
>>70293826
>satan's baby

you what?
>>
>>70293826

Yeah, sorry: 1 in 50 is not "incredibly rare".

I guess this will also be much higher among blacks than Whites or Asians.
>>
>>70296717
Why the FUCK are we constantly going out of our way to bend over backwards for extremely small amounts of society? You do know that gay people make up two fucking percent of the population right, and you see how much that's shoved in our faces? Fucking hell when will it end. Can't the majority care about the majority first instead of appeasing every minority.
>>
>>70294174

It's due to divorce rates increasing
>>
So how do you go about letting your woman know that no matter what you're getting a paternity test. I mean I can honestly see how this could go down badly, and to some degree I understand, the lack of trust if they are innocent is somewhat offensive. But I have to be sure... I figure I have to let them know before they're even pregnant.
>>
>>70300111
Trips, yes.
>>
>>70300111
I already have. She has no problem with it, why would she? Children are a huge investment.
>>
>>70294042
So you're saying that 0.5% is /pol/?
>>
>>70293826
I remember older studies getting 10-15% for US and UK
>>
>>70300624
>>70299711
>>
>>70293826
this has been studied before, it's shockingly common
>>
>>70300111

You don't have to get their permission. You can just do it yourself through a swob, send it off and they'd have no way of knowing.

That's what I fully intend on doing.
>>
>>70300876

Lol, your marriage is 100% over if they somehow found out
>>
>>70294174

> the “marital presumption” that a husband is the father of his wife’s children

What the fuck is this?

If your wife pops out a half nigger you're still legally it's father? Da fuq?
>>
>>70300326
>>70300876
Of course you can just go ahead and do it, but like >>70300974 said, if they find out afterwards you're fucked.
>>
>>70300974
>>70301043

How would they find out? Just destroy the documents immediately after.
>>
>>70301095
Yeah you think these things but shit happens. Like you've never tried to do something and hide it only to have it come out later.
>>
Does anyone actually believe; when monogamy is almost unheard of in nature, and human females have concealed ovulation, that paternity fraud is 1%?
>>
>>70301095

>finds the results envelope
>finds a genetics lab on the credit card statement

Not saying you can't get away with it if you're careful, just that you're taking the 1% risk that she does somehow find out and then you're headed to court
>>
>>70301142

True, but in this case I think you can be extremely confident. There are ways of paying for it with a disposable debit card so it never appears on your bank statements and the results are posted to you. So as long as you immediately destroy (not just bin) the letter, you'd have to be quite incompetent to do it.

Besides, I think the gain here outweighs any potential 0.1% risk.
>>
Yes goy, the child is yours, go back to sleep.
No need for paternity tests.
>>
>>70293826
These studies are bullshit. How can there even be reliable data like this when an overwhelming majority of men never get paternity tests?

Make paternity testing mandatory, then we can talk numbers
>>
>>70301238
Trying to think of where to have it mailed, would it be worth renting a PO box or something wish cash for it specifically?
>>
>>70301193

Have it mailed to your parent's house or work.
>>
>>70301307

See >>70301309

It's a crime to open someone else's mail so if it's mailed to work you know no one is going to touch it, else they'd be sacked.
>>
>>70301309
>parent's house
they could rat, you never know
>or work
even more likely to rat, especially if there's another woman at the office.
>>
>>70301193
Or you can not be a pussy and just do it. Does her finding out outweigh the risks of the kid not being yours? People need to man up.
>>
>>70294174
Its more single parents marrying, or single mothers setting down than straight up cucks
>>
>>70297158
>1.4 is 1% of 70
this isn't hard
>>
>>70301423

I would imagine this is the case most of the time. Whores who've slept with five different guys in the past month and then pick the most pathetic one and tell him it's his.

The number for men in stable marriages has gotta be lower.
>>
Yes, because there is no shame in having the of Tyrone's babies any more.
>>
File: image[1].png (457 KB, 1200x892) Image search: [Google]
image[1].png
457 KB, 1200x892
>>70300624
>>70299711
This study showed that 1-2% of women cheat and get pregnant to their lover, not that only 1-2% of women cheat.

Studies done over the last 50 years have pretty consistently shown that 10-15% of women will cheat on their husband at least once although studies have also shown that a massive 65% of women fantasize about cheating

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/what-women-fantasize-about-2014-11
>>
>>70301020
In many countries yes, whatever name the mother puts on the birth certificate is legally the father until proven otherwise
>>
>>70301995
That's not fantasies about cheating any more than I'm fantasizing about cheating when I fap top hotter women than my gf, tbf.
>>
>>70302120
I'd call the child being black pretty good proof.
>>
>>70293826
How do they get data on it if the men don't know they're cucks?
>>
>only 1-2%
>only

Yeah... that is way too high a number for comfort. What is wrong with women?
>>
>>70294166
>if I call you goy you'll think I'm being sarcastic even though fatherless children is exactly what the Jew wants for the white race
>>
File: 777564221211.png (125 KB, 239x298) Image search: [Google]
777564221211.png
125 KB, 239x298
>>70293826
>only 1-2%
Only? 1-2% is millions
>>
>>70302291
>only 1-2% that women have admitted to behind their man's back
>>
>>70299526
this lol

Having to explain that what you see on 4chan isn't an accurate representation of real life is a sad reflection of the people who post on /pol/
>>
>>70293826

"only" 1%-2%

that don't know
>>
1% is credibly rare imho; I don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>70293826
>arstechnica

Ah, the SJW faggots finally got upset they're called cuck so much. Time to churn out some propaganda.

Leftists are naturally a pussified demographic, and hate the fact you can insult them. Keep calling them cuck, they lose their minds.
>>
>>70293826
>New study finds that only 1-2% of men unknowingly raise children who aren't theirs .
Now tell us please Schlomo, how many cucks know that they are raising other men's kids.
>>
How many cucks would a whoreslut cuck if a whoreslut could cuck cucks?
>>
>>70301995

Couldnt give a flying fuck about fantasies of cheating, there's a massive divode between that and actually doing it. Im happily married and will occasionally wank to some hot girl I've met. Though the fantasy isnt about the cheating so much as just having sex with them.
>>
>unknowingly
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.