[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still believe in evolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13
File: CreationismSymbol.gif (2 KB, 115x77) Image search: [Google]
CreationismSymbol.gif
2 KB, 115x77
You're willing to redpill yourself on so much here. Yet you're still taking the root of all bluepills: evolution.

It is the root of the postmodern, secularistic worldview. Under Creationism, the world is a place of order and purpose where their chaos and nihilism have no place.
>>
>>70293820
animals changeover time to adapt to new enviroments and changes in their exising one and animals who do not make the cut are naturally culled
I want you to explain to me what is so chaotic and nihilistic about this
>>
>>70293820
> Evolutionists say that there is no empirical evidence for God
>There is no empirical evidence for evolution

???
>>
>>70293820
But how retarded do you have to be to ignore the evolution that happens right in front if your eyes? We've gone from wolves to dogs, Belgian blue cows from normal cows and theres the common cold that adapts so often it's borderline impossible to cure. Which part of evolution is difficult to grasp? I'm premed I'll explain it to you.

>Inb4 it's just a theory

Yeah so is gravity, what's your point?
>>
File: 1458235486269.jpg (48 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
1458235486269.jpg
48 KB, 640x534
>>70293820
>Christcucks believing the anti-evolution meme
Anon, you're just as blueilled as any evolution denying, "everything is a social construct" SJW. There's no reason that evolution taking place makes God impossible, stop believing the fedora meme that you have to choose between science and God. Christian Zionism, and most American evangelical christianity, are heretical judeo-worshipping heresies anyway. You need to read more about Orthodox Christianity, Catholic mysticism, and ancient philosophy. The ancient Greeks, including Aristotle, developed atomic theory and were on the verge in many cases of formulating Darwinian style evolutionary theory. Just because bronze age Jews didn't write it down or think of it doesn't mean there is no God, and it doesn't mean it's not part of God's design, and it doesn't mean that evolution isn't itself the hand of God.

Wake the fuck up Christcuck, there's more to God than your televangelist heresy. Stop being a fake Jew.
>>
I dont believe in anything on this topic.
>>
>>70293820
>slippery slope is logical fallacy
>believes in evolution
faggots
>>
>>70294941
>god created evolution
>man came from the rib of some cuck

Pick one.
>>
anti-biotic resistant bacteria is proof of evolution
>>
File: wtf.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>70294941
>it's a christian attacks other christian for being slightly different christian episode
Literally gibberish
>>
>>70294941
>Catholic Mysticism
I want to know more
>>
>>70293820
Cool, proof?
>>
>>70294941
God is such a gay word

If only we had a word to mean the most high the highest high the all etc that wasn't God since God is the word used in the bible and makes that idea personified
>>
Honestly I don't think about any of that stuff.
>>
>>70296306
St. Francis of Assisi
St. John of the Cross
St. Teresa of Avila
Thomas Merton, O.C.S.O.
>>
>>70296731
many thanks
>>
>>70296561
yhwh kind of covers it. I Am the I Am. Being beyond being. Cause without cause. Existence himself.
>>
File: tumblr_o34mzho87t1tqn5v2o9_500.jpg (82 KB, 479x532) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34mzho87t1tqn5v2o9_500.jpg
82 KB, 479x532
>>70293820
This is 100% accurate. Race mixing does not take the traits from the parents and the children are actually white. So go on and race mix like no tomorrow.
>>
>>70296880
Still personified; it has connotations and pre existing associations that shouldn't be there

When I see that I think of Jews desert people dynastic monumental stones in the sand

In all honesty there shouldn't be a word for the concept of God. It would dispel all of the autistic fairy bearded man accusations
>>
File: 1460091214867.png (2 MB, 1200x4500) Image search: [Google]
1460091214867.png
2 MB, 1200x4500
>>70294941
>not believing ancient text
>believing in some Jew's science project and all the fan fiction he wrote along with it.
t. bluepilled fedora tipping scum.
>>
>>70294540
>like gravity
>implying gravity isn't also fake

wew
>>
GREYFACE

In the year 1166 B.C., a malcontented hunchbrain by the name of Greyface, got it into his head that the universe was as humorless as he, and he began to teach that play was sinful because it contradicted the ways of Serious Order. "Look at all the order around you," he said. And from that, he deluded honest men to believe that reality was a straightjacket affair and not the happy romance as men had known it.

It is not presently understood why men were so gullible at that particular time, for absolutely no one thought to observe all the disorder around them and conclude just the opposite. But anyway, Greyface and his followers took the game of playing at life more seriously than they took life itself and were known even to destroy other living beings whose ways of life differed from their own.

The unfortunate result of this is that mankind has since been suffering from a psychological and spiritual imbalance. Imbalance causes frustration, and frustration causes fear. And fear makes for a bad trip. Man has been on a bad trip for a long time now.

It is called THE CURSE OF GREYFACE.

Chaos is the simultaneous existence of order and disorder. Your insistence otherwise is quite literally a manifestation thereof.

Praise Kek
>>
>>70297315
Autism, the post.
>>
File: 59755566.jpg (195 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
59755566.jpg
195 KB, 500x500
>>70298219
>>
File: Temptation_of_Christ.jpg (164 KB, 693x900) Image search: [Google]
Temptation_of_Christ.jpg
164 KB, 693x900
Just keep telling yourself that you are surrounded by people who are deceived by Satan.

And when you've had enough, you'll stop nailing yourself to a cross.
>>
You only believe that because you were brainwashed since birth
>>
>>70298257
Increasing levels of cringe and a u t i s m
Please go back to whatever roach infested site you crawled out from
>>
>>70299340
No.
>>
File: 1460092930079.jpg (72 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1460092930079.jpg
72 KB, 600x462
>>70299421
>>
File: welcome home, white man.jpg (34 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
welcome home, white man.jpg
34 KB, 494x358
>>70299495
You got meme?
I like meme.
Meme is blessing of Kek.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
>>
>>70299196
That's why most people believe in evolution
>>
>>70294540
>gravity is a theory

Yeah, and we dont understand how it works, either.
>>
File: purpose-of-life.png (15 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
purpose-of-life.png
15 KB, 355x355
For proof of this, look no further than the Bible.

>12 And I turned myself to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: for what can the man do that cometh after the king? even that which hath been already done.
>13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.
>14 The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all.
>15 Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.
>16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool.

How do they put it?
>Cast not your pearls before swine.
Yeah. That's right. Shutup.
>>
>>70293820
>the world is a place of order and purpose
Sorry for destroying your worldview, but there is no "premade" purpose in this world.

You have to create it yourself or let other people to create it (religions etc...). Don't need to say how many people choose the later? right?
>>
>>70293820
>the world is a place of order and purpose

Lol.

Allahu Akbar.

Sad that 4chan is so confused on this topic that it doesn't get BTFO immediately for its idiocy like it should.

One day you'll wake up, confusedchan, one day.
>>
File: steve-jobs.jpg (28 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs.jpg
28 KB, 640x400
Don't come to this holy place of Kek and expect your religious horseshit to be interpreted as anything more than the meme it is.

We're flooded with Memetic Engineers.

And for those of you who are only pretending to be retarded... PRAISE KEK
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.