[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish Teacher Sends Children Home With This ‘Privilege’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: CfW-wqOWwAAVvFP.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfW-wqOWwAAVvFP.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
>The mother of a Tampa, Florida, seventh-grader is speaking out after finding an assignment given to her 12-year-old daughter and other students in Spanish class at Monroe Junior High.

>The form asked, “How much privilege do you have? Circle the boxes that apply to you.”

>The categories on the form listed “Race,” “Skin Color,” “Religion,” “Sex,” “Gender,” “Sexual Orientation” and “Disability.”

>The options under gender included, “cisgendered,” “transgendered” or “genderqueer.”

>The unnamed teacher behind the assignment told local media the exercise was meant to teach students about “diversity” and “inequality.”

>When Stiles heard the teacher’s explanation she told WTSP-TV, “To me that has nothing to do with Spanish. You’re here to teach my child a foreign language, not anything else.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/06/mom-unleashes-fury-after-spanish-teacher-sends-children-home-with-this-privilege-assignment/
>>
File: 1296532050417.jpg (9 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1296532050417.jpg
9 KB, 236x285
>The Blaze

Glenn are you really that desperate that you start shilling your website on /pol/?
>>
I would just circle shit like Black and Genderqueer and if she gave me shit I would say that's what I identify as.
>>
my spanish teacher was a 10/10 columbian slut. best classes ever.
>>
>>70293945

Nah, I have no idea what kind of site that is in the first place. I just saw the news linked on Yahoo when I was checking my mail. I'd have put up the archive.is if I had known.
>>
>>70293760
>Let's get rid of sexism and racism by constantly pointing out our differences at every opportunity!!

Fucking idiots.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 529x399
Intermisson from Doom
>>
>>70293760
This is good, the school system forcing this on students will naturally result in wider acceptance of identitarianism.
>>
What is your religion isnt on the list?
>>
>>70294266
Exactly. Now white kids will identify as "white" instead of just another human just like the black kids (like the non racist good guys were all born as)

Fuck the stupid liberals for failing to see they're worsening racism
>>
what exactly are my privileges?
>>
The ultimate song about Vietnam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
>>
>>70295851
only Guest level
>>
>>70295851
You have to buy a 4chan gold pass to access them here.
>>
>>70293760
>not picking black jewish asian genderqueer pansexual pyshically and mentally disabled senpai
>>
>>70293760
Why aren't teachers afraid of pushing this shit? There is no fear anymore. Women are known for their lack of risk taking. If there were serious consequences for teaching children these things then teachers wouldn't do it.
>>
>>70297098
Teacher privilege
>>
>>70297098
women cant see the consequences of their actions as easily as men
>>
>>70299805
Aren't men usually the more impulsive wild reckless members of the species?
>>
>>70300057
That's because men have to take risks historically to get married. Women's risks have been basically all about child birth.
>>
I'm white race, white skinned, christian, cisgendered, straight and abled (can Bench 370 natty, and would love to smack out antifa fuckwits)
>>
File: 1459400473505.png (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1459400473505.png
46 KB, 736x736
>>70293760
any info on the teacher.

I'd personally like to make xir life a living hell
>>
>>70296026
You stupid aussie that song sucked
>>
>>70296026
>Vietnam movie
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>70293760
I'll bet it was a dumb white bitch, they're the worst.
>>
>>70293760

Ah yes, America, the only country where a person who is classified as 'person of colour' simply on the basis of speaking Spanish where as any other part of the world they'd be considered Europeans along side Italians, Spanish and other Mediterranean countries.
>>
>>70301963

>Spanish teacher
>white
>>
>>70303277
My Indonesian grandmother speaks like four languages, one of them being pretty damn good Spanish, and she's an immigrant so yes, it can happen.
>>
>>70293760
Is that suppose to be ranked by privilege from top to bottom?

How do you calculate your total privilege?
>>
>>70293760
The privileged pill is a tough one to swallow senpai
If you get mad when your privilege is checked, then you are privileged desu
>>
>>70303563
That's what I thought was the most fucked, the put white, straight hetero shit at the top, like wtf is her point?
>>
>>70303595
>the put
she put*
>>
>>70303277
youd be surprised
>>
>>70303387
she has to go back
>>
>>70303662
Nah she's legal anon, a real example for all the liberal fucks who say you can't do it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.