[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't raising another man's son alpha? I mean a common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1436820714121.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1436820714121.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
Isn't raising another man's son alpha? I mean a common theme around /pol/ is that marrying a single mother makes you a "cuck". In reality, you're being the alpha male by taking the most manly position in the world as the head of a family. It's especially true if your son is of another race and despite the cultural and genetic differences, you're able to be a father for him when he otherwise wouldn't have one.
>>
It's only alpha if you kill the man and have more children with the woman.
>>
>>70293457

Reported.
>>
>>70293457
>another man's son alpha?
Unless you're talking about adopting an orphan, no, and you're degenerate for thinking otherwise.
>>
Taking someone as ward is benevolent.

Making someone's son your son is cuckoldry.
>>
Jack Donovan says that special interests are constantly trying to redefine the basic concept of Masculinity, simply because all men want to be masculine, thus, by expanding the definition of masculinity, men are easy to control.

This is a clear example of that. It is obviously not masculine to put yourself into an effeminate position such as raising another's offspring, but by all means try and change the nature of the concept so that more and more ugly shitty used goods will be able to attract mates.
>>
>>70293554
fbpb
>>
>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

idk lurk more
>>
>>70293457
I don't know about it being alpha but there's most certainly nothing wrong with it, and it is not cuckholdery.

Boys without fathers usually become criminals and leave a boy to be raised by a single mom with no dad. The cycle repeats without intervention.

Unlike the degenerate scum that preach hate and fear on /pol/, by marrying a good women with a child from another man you are actively making a positive impact in your community. You never know whom a child will become, but you've pretty much eliminated the possibility of the child becoming scum. You can still red pill the child, adding to the ranks as most /pol/tards hope to achieve.

Growth is always better than stagnation or decay.
>>
Fucking leafposters
>>
>>70293457

No faggot & don't post ritsu with this bullshit bitchass leaf fag
>>
>>70293457
Top Kek
Its like birds knew theyre rasing a cuckoo
If the y knew they would kill it
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 529x399
It's soon 17 years ago
>>
>>70293457
t. cuck
>>
Masculinity:
>Leadership
>War
>Art
>Science
>Religion

Femininity:
>Obedience
>Empathy
>Virginal Beauty
>Laziness
>Manipulation

Most of 4chan is a feminine hivemind. A hivemind must be feminine by default, because it lacks leadership, creativity, individuality.

Women define themselves in a social context based on the other women around them, so it's a race to the bottom.

Men define themselves based on their individual achievements.

Both men and women exhibit each others traits because of the adaptability and plasticity of the human brain. Society has been artificially conditioned towards the hivemind feminine and away from the creative warlike masculine.

Think of yourself, how many fights have you been in in your life? It was common for boys to fight each other when they were very young to find their natural leaders, those who were stronger and smarter than the rest and who would set the example for the others. Yet fighting in schools is not allowed let alone encouraged.

Niggers were allowed in America to retain only aggression as their masculine trait, accomplishment and mentorship has been stripped away from them as the family unit is broken. This ensures we have one breeding male stock left that is attractive to women because of it's predominantly masculine trait of aggression, and the rest of society is striated between high achieving autists who are specialized and compartmentalized in their thinking, high manipulating managers and politicians, and then a glut of humanity in the middle which is being desexed and dumbed down through joyless labour and artificial reward systems which lead to deadlock conditions. Need work need money need work need money.
>>
>>70293457
No, believe in the machines.
>>
>>70294331
>Blaming the men for not taking on another man's responsibility rather than the woman for not being intelligent enough to prevent herself from becoming a single mother.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>Not passing on your own genes for the next generation
>Paying for other people's mistakes

Dunno seems cuckish to me.
>>
>>70293457
Nope. From an evolutionary point of view if you spend your energy and resources on raising genes that aren't even related to your own you're a huge loser faggot.

Even animals like lions and gorillas kill their younglings if they suspect they are from another male.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459004461717.jpg (34 KB, 553x827) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459004461717.jpg
34 KB, 553x827
Not my seed, not my problem.
>>
>>70294331
>>70293457

get the fuck off my board you cucks
>>
File: 1407882855553.webm (1 MB, 608x748) Image search: [Google]
1407882855553.webm
1 MB, 608x748
>>70293457
I'm pretty sure the cuck meme is just a product of shrimpdick whiteboi being beaten by their fathers growing up.

Basically, if you're not for violent white supremacy, you "must be" for letting black people walkall over you, because those are the only two options.

Primitive nitwits with anger issues.
>>
>>70293457
It's hit or miss depending on woman but it always beta if your raising the kid from point zero and hes another guys child
>>
>>70295359
>Anime image
>Criticizing people for not being grade B men
Here's your (You), go whine about it on /a/ now.
>>
A
>>
File: 1458888384809.jpg (231 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1458888384809.jpg
231 KB, 777x932
>>70293554
You also have to eat his young, lion king.

>>70295507
So basically I'm right.
>grade B man
What grade is a pathetic manchild who is so insecure he goes on 4chan to vent about his sexual-racial paranoid fantasies?
>>
>>70294701
Wizard detected

>>70294872
You know nothing about biology, Juan Snow.

>>70294449
>ritsu
wew lad
>>
>>70295359
>go from thread to thread posting anime shit talking people about what makes real men

you're pathetic familia go back to your containment autistic weeb board.
>>
>>70295782
>What grade is a pathetic manchild who is so insecure he goes on 4chan to vent about his sexual-racial paranoid fantasies?

The kind that would be from the same cut of cloth as some faggot shitposting in a thread that triggers him and doing so with anime reaction images and immediately assumes he's correct. IE: (You)
>>
>>70294331
Falling for the altruistic jew
>>
>>70294331
That's cool and all, and imma let you finish, but that child is NOT your flesh and blood. He will never be your biological son.
As for dating women with children, that's a different story for another day.
>>
File: laughing animays.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
laughing animays.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>70296101
>>70296109
>thinking you're not the refugee
>>
>>70296101
>>70296109
Pretty weak guys. Sasuga stormfags, have nothing to back their bullshit up and resort to flinging shit.

Let me tell you, I'm easily twice the man either of you are. I actually have some self insight, and don't let my emotions run me around like some fucking menstrual bitch.

>>70296243
10/10. Thanks, Oz.
>>
>>70293457
>anime picture
>shit posting
>a fucking leaf

I'm actually not even surprised anymore
>>
>>70293457
You have to have the woman bear you children also
>>
>>70296477
>and don't let my emotions run me around like some fucking menstrual bitch.

>Was the first to start bitching in the thread

You're done.
>>
>reverse psycucklogy
>>
>>70294331
The only good women with children are widows, mate. Single mothers, on the other hand, are scum and will either neglect their children for cock or make the cock slave to these children that are not even his.
>>
>>70293457
It's absolutely contrary to the biological imperative. It's fact that raising another man's children makes you inferior.
>>
an alpha who takes over a tribe kills the last offspring to ensure they're all his own.
>>
>>70297765
I grew up with a single mother, albeit she went to college and has a high paying job so it wasn't so bad. 13-16 I feel bad for her though, I was a fuckhead.

Turned out good though, I'm a college grad, and not a neckbeard. Also not a virgin and not fat, so I lucked out I guess.

However I did start to visit my biological dad when I was 11, but before that I'd never met him. He also lived 3 states away.
>>
>>70294502
kill em all swede
i believe in you
>>
>>70293457

If she's white and the kid is black then youre 300% cuck overdrive

not as bad if the kid and the mom are both white but you can redeem this by making sure theyre not a single mom libtard
>>
>>70293457
How can categories be real if Jaden Smith inverts them all?
>>
>>70296477

go raise your girlfriends kids fag they'll always think of u as a bitchboi for doing so anyways faggot
>>
>>70293457

No. You are not the "alpha male". You will never be the alpha male. As long as the father of the child is still alive, your position is temporary and tenuous. At any moment the father may decide that he wants greater presence in his child's life, and you better move out of the way.

Similarly, no matter what the mother says, you think she'll really let you have any input on how her child is raised? Of course she will - but only so far as you agree with her opinions! The moment you disagree, your role as "father figure" is worthless.

As >>70293554 said, the only way it's an even slightly redeemable situation is if the biological father is dead, or has given up his rights as a parent entirely.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.