[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any degenerate drunk people here /pol/ ? Whats your beverage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (120 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
120 KB, 960x1280
Any degenerate drunk people here /pol/ ?

Whats your beverage of choice this fine evening ?

What are your thoughts about multiculturalism ?
>>
Why are you getting drunk on a Thursday?
>>
>>70293015
I got no job or class to attend so why the fuck not ?
>>
Yeah I'm here

fourLoko Sour Apple

loving it, black people make me feel good about my sorry self
>>
>>70293085
I'm just fucking with you. Drinking Buffalo Trace bourbon room temp because I love the flavor and fuck water, man.
>>
>>70293015
Guys i go to highschool with get (like 3 of them) wasted every other day. Sometimes they come to school little bit drunk, so i dont really see why a man like op couldnt drink on thursday night
>>
>>70293015
Some people work 4 10 hour shifts.
>>
File: smokingpepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
smokingpepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>70292960
>mfw Sober since November last year. fuck want to drink but can't stop when I start.
>>
>>70293206
Well you certanly have enough of black people.

Cpt. Morgan gold label with cola here, so good.
>>
>>70292960
An ice-cold Erdinger Weibber (Still have like ten 500ml bottles at my place)

Multi-culturalism does not work unless each minority learns their place. it's as simple as that. And it'll only work if you stop coddling your failed communities.
>>
>>70293328
That's good for you. I've seen alcohol ruin so many people's lives. About a half dozen of my friends have either been killed or imprisoned because of alcohol influenced decision making. That being said I'm very thankful I can drink and keep a somewhat level head. Not everyone can and it takes a strong person to admit that.
>>
>>70293668
I used to immediately crave uppers when I drank and would end up scoring coke. Glad I don't do that anymore.
>>
Nothing but gutrot Kentucky gentleman for me. I've gotten so used to it that it has finally started tasting good.
>>
little black dress, black cherry vanilla vodka

32% alc/vol for only 5 bucks
>>
i'm a dodgy degenerate draft dodging dubious drunk .

vodka last night with fellow scofflaws . don't remember going to bed but here I am at 6 a.m on 4chan . same again tonight

multiculturalism? , too much of it about . we need a new hitler for europe . he wouldnt have let all these rapefugees in for anything but firewood .
>>
File: north_coast_old_rasputin.jpg (221 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
north_coast_old_rasputin.jpg
221 KB, 500x500
Been drinking Old Rasputin Imperial Stout tonight. I don't much care for it. It looks cool though.
>>
Bro, im drinking "gallo" a local beer brand. Famosa is the merican name i guess.

But anyway i live in a multicultural country. Not in the yurop or americano way, but my country happens to have different influences since the colonies. We used to be a spanish colony, so many people from middle-high and high classes have spanish influence whereas many of the middle-low and los clases have ondigenous influences.

I myself have a strong spanish descendence, since i can grow a decent beard and i am a lot more intelligent than the average guatemalan. If there is something i can tell you, we are racist af. No policial correctness whatsoever regarding indigenous people. They stink, they are stupid and gullible. Although, there are many of then thats are very hard workers and good natural entrepeneurs, but i think they descend from then upper echelons of the mayan society.

Overall, there's a lot to learn from then rigth people if you hold the Same strong values as them, so as long as you are not a cuck you can easily reject bad influences this evading cultural genocide.

Just my two cents pham.
>>
>>70292960
Red vein Kratom
>>
>>70293986
I know that feel. Been pretty loyal to Jim Beam for about a year or so and its my go to liquor if I'm just trying to sip on something while playing video games or bullshitting on the internet. If I'm out at a club though I always get well vodka and cranberry's. I can drink that shit like its water.
>>
I prefer white russians with Kahlua, Russian Standard and homemade ice cream flavored sweet cream
>>
File: 1386095859169.jpg (23 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1386095859169.jpg
23 KB, 436x432
>>70292960
Some random microbrew.

>>70293015
Because the day ends in day and my fucking experiments have been a waste for the past fucking 3 months.
>>
Straight Bourbon, harder to come by than you think in this shit hole country
>>
>>70295074
Why is liquor becoming harder to come by?
>>
>>70292960

Not a drunk but a regular drinker. Bulleit bourbon. All others a shit.
>>
File: Photo on 4-8-16 at 1.45 AM #2.jpg (181 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-8-16 at 1.45 AM #2.jpg
181 KB, 1080x720
Some Jacky D.
The south representin
>>
>>70294366
I never liked Jim much. Then again I haven't really found anything it goes super great with. I usually do KG and DP, sometimes root beer too.
>>
>>70295236

Because in Canada no one drinks bourbon apparently. Most places up here only have Canadian Whisky which some people call "Rye", but because there are no laws protecting that name here, most CDA whisky is horrible grain alcohol level shit.
>>
>>70295412
How's the trailer treatin ya?
>>
>>70295236
first nations drink it all
>>
>>70295625
I live in a 2 story house but there's a few trailers down the road.
>>
File: everclear.jpg (10 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
everclear.jpg
10 KB, 300x240
>doing it right
>>
>>70294153
I've enjoyed all kinds of over priced craft beer, Old Rasputin has never been one of them even though everyone seems to swear by the stuff.
>>
>>70292960
Yes

Moonshine and Budweiser.

It's bizarre, those who advocate it are some of the most hateful people to walk the face of the earth.
>>
>>70295798
yeah, we all go through that stage when we're 20-23 or whatever and we have a faggoty beer wall of craft beer gaydom. Then you just get real and start drinking Popov/Vladimir to hurry up and die.
>>
>>70295674
What's with the cross? You some kind of heathen?
>>
>>70297289
yes
>>
>Whats the difference between General Custer & Captain Morgan?

Captain Morgan's still killing Injuns
>>
>>70295792
>151 proof
>not 190 proof
seriously though why
>>
>>70293015
I'm off from my shitty job tomorrow so I'm drinking with my brother-in-law who is also off.
I'm currently naked in bed next to my girlfriend and I'm gonna wake her up and try to slip it in.

we drank some Jim Beam. It was okay.

Black people are whatever, a little fucking retarded on average but there are plenty that are just as smart as your smart white/asian/latino, I think they are raised so differently from whites that it's almost like growing up in a different country but until you prove to me that you're a nigger I don't care what color you are.
Any forced attempt at multi-culturalism is fucking gag-worthy and any attempt to include random cultures in anything is just fucking lame. I don't give a fuck about latinos or blacks and they don't give a fuck about us (as far as race) and I don't really see any problem with that at all.
>>
Having a Coors Banquet Beer and thinking about the decline of the west.
>>
I drink beer every night.
>>
>>70293328
Gj senpai that shit is poison. Lost 30lbs when i quit that garbage last year and i look better, girls like me more.
>>
>>70298482
If you look into a mirror you will see it too.
>>
File: lKirklandLightCan.png (172 KB, 244x460) Image search: [Google]
lKirklandLightCan.png
172 KB, 244x460
>>70292960
$0.48 a can and it's at least as good as bud light.
>>
>>70298482
My man
>>
Four Loko Gold,

14% alcohol. 2x$5. Tastes like shit, gets you drunk.

NAGA Trump 2016!
>>
Only drink German Beer

> friends think am retarded

> enjoy amazing beer

> don't care

> cucks still make good booze
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.