[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: weeds.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
weeds.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Is medical marijuana a meme? How should the drug be regulated? Rescheduled? Descheduled?
>>
>>70291809
It should be legalized.
>>
>>70291809
Medical Marijuana is pretty much BS.
People should just admit they want to use it recreationally and get on with it.
>>
Marijuana in general should just be regulated like tobacco.

Have regulations in place for companies, put a hefty tax on it, but still allow private cultivation for personal use.

I don't know about the US, but here I can legally grow my own tobacco, if I smoked and really wanted to grow it.
>>
File: 1326227425520.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1326227425520.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>70291809
it should be refined & turned into small pills
then those pills can be asked for at stores which have a pharmacy (no prescription needed)
you get a bottle of 100 along with directions on the bottle explaining the risks & how to take them
>>
Just fucking legalize it already so the stoners will finally shut the fuck up.

Someone post some Quinten.
>>
>>70291809
What if you made it so that anyone that got a medical license or medical card could never be eligible for health care?

Surely that would be a great deterrent

40% of potheads would still sign up
>>
>>70292093
Weeds the only drug then neeeeedd, maaan.
>>
>>70292093
I think that's a bit foolish, especially for the people medical pot actually helps. It really does do wonders for some people, where other medicine simply doesn't do a good job and pot would have less negative side effects.

It should be legalized and heavily taxed, as well as covered by insurance for people who have actual real medical needs for it, not those fags in california who get medical liscences for the stupidest of reasons.

>>70292068
They already have some sort of pill like that, of course you need a prescription though and I'm not sure how readily it is prescribed.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>70292619
I smoke pot to help my psoriasis and arthiritis, i'm only 2fucking4

It sucks but it's the only thing that worked.

but even i'l admit, the psoriasis/arthiritis is only a bonus, I love smoking weed
>>
>>70291961
CBD is certainly not BS, stop showing your ignorance on the topic. If you are ingesting CBD strains like charlottes web, you literally cannot get high, and the benefits of cannabidiol are so great that I can see it being beneficial for every single human on earth in the way that other essential vitamins, minerals, are oils are.

As for strains of cannabis that have THC (the compound that gets you stoned), there is a much more niche medical value that involves reducing the spread of cancer cells and moderate/severe pain relief.

The VAST majority of those who smoke regular THC potent cannabis and justify it as medication are ignorant at best and dishonest at worst.
>>
>>70291809
its legal where I live.
It legit has benefits as a pain killer and sleep aid.
I use it for that when I need to. It can get you past a rough spot of dental pain or insomnia. That's really the only time I smoke it.

>>70292073
they don't shut up once its legal, on the contrary the force "dude, weed" culture harder than they did before.

You have wasted youth on the streets literally begging for money so they can walk into the headshop and get that next 8th.
Don't even get me started on their "festivals."

Weed culture is cancer, legalizing only makes it worse.
>>
>>70292798
Right, you could get by with just smoking a CBD heavy strain that lacks any meaningful amount of THC, but you love getting high as well so you choose to use the THC potent strains.

I personally don't find anything wrong with that, but lets no kid ourselves here.
>>
>>70291809
Prison time for possession of more than 1g outside your house.
>>
Tier 1:Drugs that pose Significant Cognito-Perceptual Impairment Or Significant Physiological Harm And Highly Addictive.
a. Only for In-Patient Rx administration.
b. Restriction to premise for duration of primary effect.
c. Restricted for use by minors.
Tier 1 will allow users to dope in a secure setting under the supervision of at least one Dr. There could be a market for drug clubs and would create a controlled outlet for use that would occur illegal otherwise. If people leave the controlled environment then they are publicly intoxicated and should face sanction.
Tier 2 : Drugs that pose Minor Cognito-Perceptual Impairment And Moderately Addictive.
a. Rx for Out-Patient administration.
b. Proscribe Public Intoxication.
c. Restricted for use by minors.
And Tier 3 : Everything else. Should be handled by FDA or other state agencies. This is where marijuana belongs. OTC and controlled like cigarettes or alcohol.
>>
>>70292892
They're gonna do it anyway and buy it off the streets. Won't make anything worse at all. Why the fuck wouldn't we just legalize it and reap some tax money from it?

Legalizing it doesn't make anything worse, it would only help the people who truly benefit from it because those people are law abiding citizens who are too scared to touch the stuff as it is illegal.
>>
>>70293187
>allow users to dope
>dope
you sound like a retarded stoner faggot when you use words like these in an otherwise serious person
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.