[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENOUGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Islam_83a475_5829494.jpg (26 KB, 479x367) Image search: [Google]
Islam_83a475_5829494.jpg
26 KB, 479x367
Guys, i fear for my country and Europe as a whole.
Slowly but surely news of the spike in migrant crime and innfluence has startet to dawn on me.

Women and children being raped and beaten.
Violent riots in city streets
Asylum workers murdered on the job
Disrespect and cencorship of my culture and my race

The collapse of Sweden and Germany is comming so fast i can't even fathom how anyone can stop it.

How long will it take before we just accept the muslims religion and culture?
How long until marriage with children is allowed in the west?
How long until public execution by stoning becomes something they can get away with?

I can't just sit here and let this happen. I wan't to stand up for my country and the rest of Europe. But how does one even do that when so many of my own welcome this fate with open arms?

The beliefs of Islam defies everything i believe in to the core of my person. I can't see any countries making peace with any muslims. Nor do i see a solution in deporting them back. They will still exist with the Islam belief in their minds. The belief that drive men to all of these heinous crimes and acts of terror.

You can't talk or reason with any radical followers of Islam. Hell i don't even belive there can be any "moderate" followers of Islam.

The only solution i see here is genocide.

Am i crazy? I sure feel like I'm crazy cause it was really fucking hard for me to even admit to myself that i stand for genocide of all who follow a core set of beliefs.
>>
Is there a source for that quote?
>>
File: #freebreivik.jpg (143 KB, 1024x612) Image search: [Google]
#freebreivik.jpg
143 KB, 1024x612
>>70289329
You scorned your only hope
>>
>>70289388
It doesn't exist
>>
>>70289388
Just ask him if he said it.

>>70289329
Tell it to your government. Better yet, seek out like-minded individuals and form private social clubs with them. Nothing is going to change if Islamists are organized, statists are organized, and nationalists are sitting alone waiting to be jumped by the other two groups.
>>
>>70289329
The collapse is coming. I doubt it less and less everyday. Western civ is commiting suicide.

>The only solution i see here is genocide.

I agree. Though I wish it hadn't come to this. The fools don't know what they are doing. Hitler didn't come about by accident.

I'm not advocating genocide btw I'm just saying that poor immigration policy will lead to it.
>>
>>70289559

Western civilization has survived worse.

There will me a massive loss of life, but the core foundation will survive and possibly even improve.

We continually build upon our past mistakes.
>>
>>70289704
it's a tragedy though. Lots of people are going to die when the white man wakes up.
>>
>>70289802

Hopefully it'll be over faster than in the past and knowledge and technology has advanced enough to improve our chances at a quick recovery.

But yeah, it'll probably be pretty bloody for a while.

And televised.
>>
>>70289329
>Am i crazy?

You are not crazy bro, we all see it too. The problem is cultural marxism has finally taken hold in western nations.

It won't last forever. The tipping point will come and strong principled men will do what must be done, consequences be damned.

We are in for one hell of a ride.
>>
>>70289704

I see what you're getting at.
many nations have triumphed despite the dire times they were in.

But this war will only be fought becuase our beliefs, culture and religion is being threatened.

But when we give up on all of these, the will to fight dissapates

We no longer fight for our culture or our beliefs, because we gave them up. We assimilated with the enemy.

This may not be the way things end. But the way i see it is the worst and most likely outcome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.