[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Italy decides that Amanda Knox requires another trial and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: amanda-knox.jpg (22 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
amanda-knox.jpg
22 KB, 620x350
So if Italy decides that Amanda Knox requires another trial and orders her back to Italy what happens if the USA says "Fuck no, we don't believe in your legal system, we won't extradite her".

Can Italy do anything, or do they just have to accept America's cock in their ass?
>>
>>70288199
They wouldn't be able to do anything, other than complain and whine, but that's just normal wop behavior anyways.
>>
>>70288199
By keeping her as long as they did, they already cucked us. They wouldn't dare push their luck.
>>
>>70288199
>So if Italy decides that Amanda Knox requires another trial
Double jeopardy, on the contrary of the last appeal which was still part of the original trial.
>>
>>70288199
I thought this was finally settled once and for all and the supreme court tossed everything

or the prosecutors said they would not seek another trial?

This has gone on way too long .. Were you in a coma or maybe kidnapped bu ISIS?
>>
Civil law is byzantine. Common law is corrupt
>>
If I was Italy I would bust in and snag the bitch
>>
Italy will send their aircraft carrier over and if it reaches the shores of Florida we need to take them in as citizens just like the Cubans in their rafts.
>>
Seriously, are we back on this?
>>
>>70290295
It simply ended, the problem is your media tried to explain the trial using terms of your juridical system without explain the differences.
>>
>>70288199
Italy will suck huge american cock as always .

Fucking shit country , we can t even can t our soldiers back from poo in loo
>>
>>70288199
Honestly at this point it must be asked whether Italy is a real government or some gigantic satire.
>>
>>70288199

The U.S won't let it's citizens go through a inhumane system
>>
>>70288199
That bitches family played America hard. A few tears on talkshow interviews and a few whines that they only think she is guilty because they hate her freedoms and bam, enough public pressure on the US government to bully Italy into letting her go.

Not bad yanks, not bad.
>>
>>70291502
agree
>>
>>70291502

Double jeopardy here is unconstitutional so we won't let citizens go through it
>>
>>70291502
Also, pretty girls can do no wrong
>>
>>70291657
But it wasn't double jeopardy.

If NOW they decide to trial her again will be double jeopardy, which is illegal in Italy too.
>>
>>70291687
Oh she is without a doubt a very attractive woman and it is a shame that there is only a single piece of rule 34 of her on the entire web.
>>
>>70291757

I thought it was already. What are the specifics of this case again
>>
>>70291757
I don't like this double jeopardy thing, so say brand new DNA and video evidence emerges that proves one hundred percent that she did it, and she can't be tried because of a loophole? Doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>70291874

Yeah countries that actually respect it's citizens protect their rights.
>>
>>70291502
did you research the case at all, nigel?

they caught the nigger that did it. he admitted to it. he is in jail right now. the only reason they tried amanda at all was because the media in perujia caught her kissing her boyfriend the day after the murder and the italians were outraged for some reason. literally the ONLY evidence they have tying her to the crime is that her dna is on the murder weapon. but the murder weapon is her kitchen knife. if a nigger breaks into your house and murders your roomate with your kitchen knife, don't you think your dna is going to be on it? from you know, using it in your kitchen?

all the other evidence, from the bloody footprints to HIS FUCKING CONFESSION point to the nigger that is in jail for the crime right now.

italy is such a fucking joke
>>
>>70291970
America, don't let your nationalism get in the way, how can you defend the example I just posted? We apparently have double jeopardy too and it still doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>70292047
Yeah her framing her boss and changing her story multiple times are both the actions of an innocent person.
>>
>>70292047

Don't forget about the prosecutor that tried to say she did witchcraft
>>
We don't care about Europen Mexico here. BUILD WALL IN NORTHERN ITALY'S BORDER! Its literally the same thing as normal Mexico. Good food, but stay out.
>>
>>70292090
Because if double jeopardy is allowed then prosicuters could keep dragging a person back into court under the premise of "new evidence" forever or until they get the outcome they want. Not a good policy.
>>
>>70292319
Yes and say they legitimately do have new evidence that proves they did it, I'm talking DNA and video evidence, that means nothing? Justice is trumped by a loophole.

Hell, let's take it further, what if she admitted that she did it? A flat out confession, can she be tried then?
>>
>>70291970
Civil law judges ask questions to figure out what happened. Common law judges figure out which side is following the rules better
>>
>>70291846
Simplified version.
There are 3 "grades" of judgment.
First grade it's the standard trial, you can then appeal (second grade) and discuss both the application of the law AND the facts, giving basically a second chance of complete attack/defend.
A sort of second appeal is possible, over the first appeal, but in this case they will only check if the trial and law was applied correctly (third grade), if not the process have to be redone.
She was condemned in first grade, she appealed, proved innocent in second grade.
She was conceded to go back to america until the end of the process (because innocent at this point plus extradition laws) and then the trial has been declared correct on third grade.
>>
>>70288199
seeing as how Europe refused to hand over that known pedophile Polanski, yeah it would be tough shit.

They will stay on the "wanted" list but never face the justice system again.
>>
>>70292594
*accuse/defense
>>
>>70290510
>invade the US on American soil
Oh god you can't be serious
>>
>>70291151
>those pokeys
>>
>>70292090
>We apparently have double jeopardy too and it still doesn't sit well with me.
You do realise the American legal system is based on the English system, Mohammed?

Double jeopardy is a fundamental aspect of any legal system because it prevents the State from simply claiming it has new evidence and retrying a person time and time again.

Evidence is also not guaranteed of being admitted. There's a reason evidence must be obtained legally, why why don't use hearsay, and why it can only be admitted if the probative value is greater than its prejudicial effect.

If a tape is found after the trial then it's the fault of the prosecution for failing to thoroughly prepare the case. Yes, some will get away but it's better than the alternative.
>>
>>70292181
A shifty-eyed liar maybe, but not necessarily a murderer
>>
>>70293068
>Justice doesn't matter because muh feelins

Get fucked Mohamad.
>>
>>70292594
There are similarities to how this works in common law countries, but more differences.

Most common law jurisdictions hold a murder trial in the supreme court of the jurisdiction. The first right of appeal is to the full bench of that court, and then to the highest court in the country.

The appeals courts generally don't hear new evidence or evaluate the evidence presented in the trial court other than assessing the laws of evidence. This is because the trial judge is best placed to assess the truthfulness of a witness's testimony etc.

Your system is very different and would be classed as double jeopardy in our countries.
>>
>>70293313
>Justice doesn't matter because muh feelins
That's what you took away from that? The very point of double jeopardy is to prevent injustices. Lawyers recognise that some sort of binary solution is impossible with law, that's why these rules exist: to provide a utilitarian model for ensuring the State screws the least number of innocent people possible.

You also forget that the criminal system lies parallel to the civil system. If there's a video of you killing someone that comes out later, the family can seek a civil remedy against you.

Go back to reading the Hadith, my culturally enriched friend.
>>
>>70292437

You assume the legal system is just and that court officials are the pinnacle of honesty. Try to critically think about the alternative to double jeopardy.
>>
>>70292487

You can go back to whatever hell hole you came from
>>
>>70293582
>If there's a video of you killing someone that comes out later, the family can seek a civil remedy against you.

Only a shariah law loving faggot would support this injustice. Kill yourself mohamad.
>>
>>70292703
>*accuse/defense
Much as I hate the american gvt and this system, you people are literally fucking nuts-- at least the commies up in the North.
You already have a nigger banged up for it, and suddenly "muh kinky sex games, amanda knox" becomes the guilty one.
Only time I've ever sided with the US gvt.
>>
>>70293593
Well no shit the legal system doesn't work, if it allows something like double jeopardy as a permanent shield placing you above any and all repercussions to your actions in the face of evidence of guilt.

I don't know why you are acting like that protect innocents too, if the government wanted to fuck you, a little loophole isn't going to stop it.
>>
>>70293422
That's because, ad example, appeal have different meaning, but is normal because law terms are a pain.
Which is why explain using certain apparently common terms can be difficult, also i have to simply it to avoid as much possible confusion.
>>
>>70293913
>That's because, ad example, appeal have different meaning, but is normal because law terms are a pain.
>Which is why explain using certain apparently common terms can be difficult, also i have to simply it to avoid as much possible confusion.
You system and your cunt-ry is a joke, stop pretending otherwise guinea.
t. "muh kinky sex games," amanda's boyfriend.
>>
>>70291151
>those titas
>>
File: 1457964839028.jpg (194 KB, 566x709) Image search: [Google]
1457964839028.jpg
194 KB, 566x709
>>70293704
lol he spits all that factual shit at you, far too much for your dumb ass to handle and all you can weakly come back with is weak canned responses.

and then on top of that after being explained the rule of law you are the one accusing him of "muh feelings"? you stupid ass shit lmao
>>
>>70294435
>Defends kikery and loopholes over video evidence proving someone is guilty

Kill yourself my man, your tumblr muh feelins is a cancer.
>>
File: amanda_knox_square.png (100 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
amanda_knox_square.png
100 KB, 472x472
I'd Knox boots with her, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>70294663

Are you even English?
>>
File: 1446054321136.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
1446054321136.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>>70291771
>tfw she lives thirty minutes away from me

I'm trying to resist the urge to go on an adventure.
>>
>>70289037
>wop

What is this, the 50s or something?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.