[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one redpill somebody on smoking? It's seen as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 280x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 280x220
How does one redpill somebody on smoking? It's seen as a massive health risk when it's really no more harmful than eating something sugary. I've also seen people smoke for decades and women smoke continuously through pregnancies and everyone involved turned out fine. How do you convince somebody to look past all of the government """scientific studies"""? You can barely smoke anywhere indoors anymore it's ridiculous.
>>
It's $35 dollars a pack...
>>
Gonna have to bait harder than that m8ty
>>
File: pcu020319clk_fs.jpg (45 KB, 443x450) Image search: [Google]
pcu020319clk_fs.jpg
45 KB, 443x450
>no more harmful than eating something sugary
>redpill
>>
>>70288358
That's just the government raising he price with taxes so people who like it that much will continue to pay for it. The price is ridiculous these days.

>>70288432
Go back to TheTruth or whatever that new anti-smoking movement is called.
>>
>>70287996
We aren't going to give you the ammo to lie to yourself you degenerate fuck.
>>
File: 1456363820030.jpg (40 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1456363820030.jpg
40 KB, 501x585
>>70287996
That right, smoke very good for you. You come to city, take deep breath, smoke very good.
>>
Master B8tr
>>
>>70288358
WHAT ? Really ? In italy marlboro is 5 euro
>>
File: 1412236517629.jpg (98 KB, 805x737) Image search: [Google]
1412236517629.jpg
98 KB, 805x737
>>70287996
>this kike poison is good for you because it's about as bad for you as this other kike poison
>>
>>70287996
Yeah, you can smoke but it is a stupid habit. I had to give it up because it was affecting my breathing. Bottom line is that you're paying to injure your health. Eventually you'll be diagnosed with COPD and maybe other things.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14 KB, 300x168
>>70287996
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>70288358
i think you mean carton? but yeah either way waste of money
>>70287996
Also it's degeneracy, a sign of weakness and it noticably ages you. girls i went to highschools with who started smokeing then now look 5+ years older than the non smokers. theres a girl who was hitting on me at work who i thought was like 30+ and I'm like "not into cougars" turns out she was only 26 and has just partied hard multiple times a week since highschool
>>
It's expensive. It's degenerate, same as alcohol and drugs. It makes you smell. It turns your teeth yellow. It literally gives you cancer.

If you need more than that you are retarded.
>>
>>70291399
Maybe when the smoker in question is like in his sixties. By that point the young smokers of today will have some cure for it probably.

>>70289190
>>70291868
You can believe that if your only source are corrupt statistics and studies carried out by pharmaceutically backed or government backed science but come the fuck on and be skeptical. The majority of smokers do not get sick with anything life threatening. If you smoke for two decades and quit when you're forty there's even evidence supporting the idea that you'll be perfectly fine. Just look at any country outside of the U.S. like Italy, France or Japan and smoking is not seen as a massive burden over there. Centennials in Italy smoke and are still alive due to superior diet.
>>
>>70292164
>>70288913
delusional or shilling?
>>
File: 1455985958515.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455985958515.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>70287996
http://www.wispofsmoke.net/goodforyou.html

This, nigga.

" Note that the studies referenced are what is known as "hard science" as opposed to the "soft science" of epidemiological studies. Also, notice that the research here is not in tobacco literature or tobacco-funded literature; in fact, many of the studies cited are actually from antismoking literature funded by Big Tobacco Control and/or Big Pharma. For more information, please see the Must Reads. You can find previously cited Therapeutic Effects of Smoking and Nicotine in the FORCES International archives. An easy-to-read but well-referenced paper is ONE FEELS BETTER TEMPERED: An Investigation Into The Beneficial Effects Of Smoking
The miracle supplement (for skin, heart, brain rejuvenation) Coenzyme Q10 is extracted from tobacco leaf. WebMistress: Coenzyme Q10 is also essential in fighting cancer!!!

In Coenzyme Q10: A Miracle Vitamin , Dr. Richard A. Kunin extols the benefits of Coenzyme Q10. He also says:

The energy of oxidation in cells depends on CoQ in partnership with niacinamide (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), and minerals such as iron and copper to effect the movement of electrons and hydrogen protons in the power plant of cell, the mitochondrion.
Incidentally, tobacco leaf is the champion source, containing 184 mg in a quarter pound.

Note that the doctor follows with the disclaimer, "In fact, the Japanese companies make their CoQ from tobacco, however it is only released by means of bacterial fermentation not by smoking." The fact remains that CoQ 10 is a natural miracle for the human body and its chief source is tobacco
... " etc etc etc
>>
>>70287996
>>How does one redpill somebody on smoking?
I show people a picture of my aunt and tell them how she died.
>>
>>70287996
Good goys keep falling for the tobacco jew, and never raise a big fuss when the gov raises prices

>yfw my government bans mouth fedora because it somehow encourages smoking tobacco
>in reality they simply realized it's harder to tax compared to cigs
>>
>>70287996
> It's seen as a massive health risk when it's really no more harmful than eating something sugary
that REALLY depends how heavily you smoke.
A pack a day smoker is definitely going to end up with some fucking health problems, but I just like to enjoy maybe one a day usually less than that when i'm feeling pretty great or spending time with my girlfriend, and I've never noticed and bad effects, and i've been doing this for five years and I can still go days without so much as a craving if i desire, so I'm not really as addicted as all the propoganda would lead you to beleive.

So , I guess like almost anything else on this fucking planet, it's not too bad in moderation.
>>
>eating sugary foods
>eating the high fructose jew

You know the red pill isn't a tic tac, right?
>>
>>70287996
>smoking jew deathsticks
>redpilled
>>
It's vitamin B3 in smoking form
>>
>>70292329

Fucking denial is what that is. One of my friends had the audacity to say that her premature born child wasn't a result of her smoking during the pregnancy
>>
>>70291803
Nope one pack, one box. 20 cigs.

They 'thought' if they raise the price people would stop smoking.

When the jews really know smokers wont stop and they will end up with more shekels
>>
>>70294263
Correlation doesn't always imply causation, and quite a few women smoke and/or drink stuff like wine while pregnant. Kids turned out fine.
>>
>>70292398
Hey, they could be on to something I guess. I haven't heard of any of this before but people are always quick to demonized smoking as much as possible these days.
>>
>>70294263
>>70292329
smoking is actually good for you
>>
>>70287996
Yes goy, believe some site and some people who got lucky. Dont believe the 1000 peer reviewed pubmed articles or the fact that the fucking malboro cowboy got cancer. The leafy jew is good for you.

t. Med student
>>
>>70287996
>>70287996
This is the redpill on tobacco.

I recommend everyone read the fine book Smoking and Common Sense by Dr. Tage Voss.
>>
>>70297780
Peer reviewed studies influenced by a bias against smoking and faulty statistics that don't have a baseline, don't consider other factors involved and raise percentages unnecessarily.

Also, there are multiple Marlboro men, not all of them died of cancer. Only a few of them did. One recently died in his eighties and smoked until the end.
>>
Tell them it mitigates the effects of fluoride in water, which it does.
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 500x375
>>70297965
> There are multiple Marlboro men, not all of them died of cancer. Only a few of them did

The denial is unreal dude.
>>
>>70287996
>>
>>70298271
We don't know the total number of Marlboro men. There are four known ones and one died at 72 and the other at 85. The other two were far less lucky, but ultimately a small number of smokers statistically get lung cancer or live a short lifespan.
>>
File: perique.jpg (14 KB, 260x316) Image search: [Google]
perique.jpg
14 KB, 260x316
I smoke very little (3-5 a week), but dont really give a shit about the health effects. Since I dont smoke enough to damage my ability to breathe, and I dont give a shit about dying in my early 70s rather than early 80s. In fact, i think i'd prefer it
>pic is my choice
>>
>>70298706
87% of lung cancer deaths is not a good look bruh. Keep denying dude
>>
>>70298917
>85% of lung cancer deaths attributed to smoking

You conveniently forgot

>15% of smokers get lung cancer

Wow. What a small percentage.
>>
>>70298706
>points out that a small amount amount of smokers get cancer
>>70298917
>thinks that some how them being the majority of people who get a certain kind of cancer means anything
>>
>>70298732
I smoke one every other Friday. Marlboro 27 100s.

Used to be a pack every two days, quit for over a year, and now it's an occasional treat.
>>
>>70299042
somebody hands you a bowl of 100 m&ms
15 of them are poisoned and will kill you instantly
would you eat one?
>>
>>70289500
>>70290487
>>70292628
>>70292880
>>70297780

>tobacco is jewish
>in reality, Big Tobacco is one the last White-owned industries
>>
File: 1378774519837.png (25 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1378774519837.png
25 KB, 625x626
>>70299317
this is some great shitposting
>>
>>70299317
How much is the EPA paying you?
>>
>>70299123
Anti-smokers can't into logic.
>>
>SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE, it ain't bad for you any more than sugar
>fucking nazis discovered how harmful smoking was testing on Jews

Really now /pol/? Going against the nazis?
>>
>>70290200
Aussie government likes their vice taxes.
>>
I vape.
>cheaper
>doesn't smell like shit
>I can still run w/o coughing my lungs out
>I intake less nicotine as I don't puff on it all day like a fag or take constant smoke breaks
>tastes better
>I don't give money to the tobacco Jew
>>
File: 1459659753553.jpg (76 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
1459659753553.jpg
76 KB, 600x860
>>70287996
Maybe the tobacco isn't bad but all those additives sure as hell are.

Not to mention you can't smoke pure 100% tobacco as it burns out quickly.

So go ahead and try to find me a cigarette that has only natural non harmful additives to keep the cig burning long that isn't expensive as fuck, that's right you can't.

>>70300363
Vaping is for effeminate faggots and half the juices most people use are shit for you as well.

It's completely wasteful as it is habit forming and there really is no proper motivation to partake in it besides "b-but I like it".

pic unrelated anime crusader grill because you're all teenagers that will be baited into reading my post if you see muh 2D animu tits.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

Apparently Nazi scientists found that smoking ages women and hurts their ability to bear healthy children. So they outlawed smoking in public places and discouraged women from smoking as it was their duty to bear Aryan children.

They also tried to get their soldiers to stop smoking as well with various success.
>>
Smoking is good for you. It tastes good and nobody likes a nagging vagina who screams at you from their Hummer
>>
>>70287996
Retard.
It's blue pilled as fuck.
Only sjw's rejects the scientifical conducts of how harmful it is.
Only sjw's smoke.
>>
Smoking is suicidal. I think that's a big reason why we do it.
>>
>>70292398
>>70296959
You litteraly brought the proof that smoking tobacco is degenerate. To take advantage of the miracle vitamins of tobacco you can just eat or drink it. Smoking it is just as healthy as smoking a fucking car.
>>
>>70300781
>Only sjw's smoke.

Where the fuck do you pull this from? I've never seen this before.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.