[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out why black lives matter are the way they are. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 15799099029-dd811c71e4-o.jpg (30 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
15799099029-dd811c71e4-o.jpg
30 KB, 400x314
I found out why black lives matter are the way they are.

They confused what little history they took in class with current day events.

Perhaps less education fixes the black population? Maybe they would stop believing that the second world war is ongoing and the shooting will stop?

Im one of the top minds of my country, but I am open to my idea being challenged.
>>
Perhaps this is why there are black quotas. They get more powerful as they get more partly educated.
>>
>>70286464
>Im one of the top minds of my country

That still isn't a very top mind nephew.
>>
>>70286840
Go away inbred. You are nothing more than a prolapsed penguin anus.

In saying that though, your Abbos are a good case study for lack of education fixing darkies. Abbos are useless but also uneducated.
>>
I sometimes wonder, would killing them work or will that grow more from the spore clouds?
>>
How do you see how many views the blog has?
>>
I feel like nobody wants to listen to my glorious country. Isolated on the water, isolated online.
>>
>>70287285
What the fuck mate. Yeah let's genocide them in hopes that their political movement will go away.
>>
I once saw a black person, he spoke like a white britishman. I was almost turned non racist.

Then he threw some coins at the cashier while yelling and I saw through his clever disguise.
>>
>>70287592
I don't take suggestions from those foolish enough to question my intellect.
>>
This must be the definition of an echo chamber.
>>
How do you change flag to make it look like you are talking to people?

Not an Australian flag though.
>>
>>70287696
>I don't take suggestions from those foolish enough to question my intellect.

>How do you change flag to make it look like you are talking to people?

Like I said, not much of a top mind nephew.
>>
>>70288341
Why are you making fun of him?

He is fun, sexy and got loads of cash. He is also smartest man.
>>
>>70288341
>>70288515

Flag did not change, but it is still true
>>
>>70288546
And on that note, I'm outtie. Have fun with your sheep.
>>
>>70288546
Take your meds you dumb autist
Stop shitting up our reputation on this board
>>
>>70288341
Why is your text lime colour?

Is it because you are an Australian Ogre? Can Ogres live in the desert?
>>
>>70288777

This person is not me. Yay.

You can tell because he is mean to me. Why I would I be mean to myself?
>>
>>70288768
Do not be racist here.
>>
>>70286464
You know whats really sick? These cucks and niggers will go down in history books as the "second civil rights movement."

>I cant wait for the third
>>
I guess I am not welcome. I am one sad Kiwi. So long. We could have been the greatest of friends.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.