[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s problem with positive messages for wome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: plus-size-models.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1053) Image search: [Google]
plus-size-models.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1053
What is /pol/'s problem with positive messages for women like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSIq5BzXi8

So it's better for women to be spit on, hate themselves and wallow in self-pity for not meeting some arbitrary standard, just as you do? People should be comfortable with who they are and shouldn't change or feel bad because they don't meet the standards of others.
>>
>>70286291

Being overweight isn't healthy. Nobody is saying they have to change, but why should I feel sorry for people who have no incentive to change? I don't give a fuck if other people are fat, I hear these women crying about people calling them fat than people actually making fun of them for their size. Fuck off faggot.
>>
The want to bring my sexy vidya and movie waifus to their fucking level.

Not to mention these bitches always make a big deal about not being able to find a good man when they look like fucking whales and act retarded.
>>
>>70286291
you are normalizing unhealthiness

obesity and ameribetus is becoming an epidemic that will waste trillions of dollars and thousands of life hours.

all because you want to be a fat fucken pig that does nothing to work out and stay in shape or keep yourself healthy

you are also lowering the bar for acceptable female behavior

get fucked
>>
>>70286291
Idgaf. She wants to die of obesity then she can fuck off, until then ain't nobody gonna touch that
>>
File: NiggerStripClub.jpg (219 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
NiggerStripClub.jpg
219 KB, 760x1024
>>70286291

That looks like the lineup at a nigger strip club.
>>
>>70286291
only the 1 2 3 are fappable
>>
>>70287206
You mean only #2.

Seriously though, how are they models if nobody will pay them to represent their brand? They're not models, they're fat chicks who sometimes pose for pictures.

It's like me calling myself a dentist because I brush my teeth.
>>
File: 1431312883180.png (245 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1431312883180.png
245 KB, 500x377
>>70286291
There's a reason gluttony was a sin. Even thousands of years ago mankind figured out that being a fucking slob with no inhibition was a bad thing. Why are we forgetting the lessons we learned so long ago?
>>
>Comments are disabled for this video
Of course
>>
>>70287143
>that picture
>>
>>70286291
If you don't think #2 is hot, you're gay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.