[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the Reagan of Democrats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Who's the Reagan of Democrats?
>>
MUH DICK
>>
>>70285349
damn my dick is rock hard looking at that patriotic man
>>
JFK
>>
File: 1410296808353.jpg (211 KB, 900x963) Image search: [Google]
1410296808353.jpg
211 KB, 900x963
forgot pic
>>
Jim Webb
>>
>>70285349

Probably clinton in the mid 90s.
>>
>>70285407
But he got ded by LBJ
>>
Jim Web. I've heard his name kicked around as being Trump's Vice President. It would be a nice little gimmick to snag votes from across the aisle.
>>
>>70285568
Reagan was also shot. It's just that he survived
>>
Bill Clinton

>extremely charismatic
>seen as God's gift to the Oval Office by his party
>Democrats look at his presidency very fondly, as the "good old days"
>oversaw a time of growth and prosperity
>but his policies actually planted the seeds of America's destruction
>also killed lots of brown people

Clinton = Reagan of the Democrats
>>
>>70285349
FDR
>>
>>70285651
I think surviving an assassination > not
>>
>>70285662
>also killed lots of brown people
He was on the wrong side of the yugoslav wars and helped retain kebab
>>
>>70285578
>I've heard his name kicked around as being Trump's Vice President
by who? retards on /pol/
You dumb ass niggas believe everything on here
>>
Andrew Jackson
>>
>>70285815
>and helped retain kebab

And Reagan armed the Taliban.

My point still stands. :^)
>>
>>70285349
JFK
>>
>>70285740
The point I'm making was that with both figures, there was an assassination attempt on them. One was successful and one was not. But the point being that they happened against two populist newly-elected presidents with ideas that didn't necessarily sit well with the rest of their parties. Presidents who were forced to take establishment VPs like LBJ and HW Bush.
>>
>>70285349
Castro?
>>
>>70285883
>Andrew Jackson
It's just sad that modern Dems are so detached from their party they don't even pay respects to their former leaders
>>
THis whole thread is full of people who are wrong
Kennedy is the Reagan of democrats
Funny enough both the orgasms and love confessions demoshits give Kennedy and Republicans give Reagan are deserved by neither and should be bestowed upon Nixon since he was the best president since Hoover
>>
>>70285349
FDR
>>
>>70286118
Funny because JFK would be considered a racist, bigot, homophobe, etc. by the modern Democratic party, yet he was their last good president.
>>
>>70286118
Nixon was insane but his memory is off the charts. He must be genius level IQ
>>
>>70286341
Past Democratics are more racist, bigot, homophobe, etc than Republicans.

And if you think about they still are but in a condencending reversed-racist kind of way
>>
>>70286341
>yet he was their last good president
Democrats don't have a "good president"
JFK was a piece of shit who purposely got us into 'Nam among many other things
The only reason he is less shit than a couple of the others is because he died before he could do any more damage
>>70286350
You cannot be president and sane, it's a requirement.
Pretty much why Hamilton never wanted to be president and Washington chose to only do it once
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.