[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are cam girls degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Cam girl.png (245 KB, 395x298) Image search: [Google]
Cam girl.png
245 KB, 395x298
Are cam girls who masturbate on camera degenerate? There are some cam girls who are virgins and they stay that way because they're sexually satisfied by masturbating on camera. Also they're busy making money doing this and don't have free time to go out and suck Tyrone's cock.
So is it fully degenerate for girls to go this route? Or should we praise them for creating their own jobs and staying out of trouble?
>>
Would you want your daughter doing it? If no, degeneracy.
>>
Yes they are degenerate
>>
>>70284528
Limiting their sexuality to a camera is degenerate, she needs a find an actual husband.
>>
>>70284528
whos the hottie OP
>>
>>70284528
>Are cam girls degenerate

stopped reading there.
100%, how is this even a question?
>>
All women are dirty degenerate whores. /thread
>>
File: 1394734074706.png (287 KB, 396x566) Image search: [Google]
1394734074706.png
287 KB, 396x566
>Is X Degenerate?
what are you sliding OP
>>
>>70284528

I've had a lot of people insist to me that camwhores are "good people" because some of them have a cuck husbands, and hobbies, and stuff like that.

They are ALL WHORES. I remember abusing a few of them on a website where people could go to talk about their problems. I got such a rush from that. Fucking whores.
>>
There's only a market for it because idiots give them money. The girls are just as degenerate as the viewers/customers.
>>
File: 1442277717319.jpg (67 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1442277717319.jpg
67 KB, 500x279
>>70284528

They are the ultimate in red pilled. Build a name on MyFreeJews or Jewturbate then migrate to own site owning 100 percent of profits and getting horny, rich fucks to give them money. Pure capitalism and balls.
>>
>>70284633
xvideos.com/video13431519/hot_girl_show_cam_
>>
What is more degenerate

Prostitues or camgirls?
>>
>>70284826
this
>>
>>70284596
This makes alot of sense. Honestly I'd rather her stay at home doing this than being a total whore and sleeping with 100 guys in college
>>
>>70284954

Camwhoring is lesser form of prostitution.
>>
>>70285121
But literally everyone in the world can watch you

Not naked but still they can watch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.