[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANKER HOEREN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: spoiled.webm (3 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.webm
3 MB, 406x720
Society is going down the drain because the nuclear family unit is dead.

It can not come back alive, because all women are whores, and are now running loose and even rewarded for whoring around.

What do?

The above situation is okay if you don't care about anything and have no values, but what does a person like me (with traditional values) do since 99.9999999% of all women are incapable of being functional inside a nuclear family unit?

>Have no skills
>No dignity, no self respect
>No wisdom
>Have ridden the cock carousal for years
>>
>>70283908
>What do?
save your money
save your sperm

wait for artificial wombs
pay ncaa coed div 1 superstar 4.0 gpa for her eggs

???

white race is saved
>>
File: 1458849434884.jpg (63 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1458849434884.jpg
63 KB, 453x604
Disregard roasties
Acquire boipussy
>>
>>70284039
how does that improve anything? fucking betafag retard. That's not a family
>>
>>70283908
>nuclear family unit
The nuclear family is a modern invention to weaken large strong families. Multi-generational homes is how it's always been and how it should be.
>>
>>70284236
>Multi-generational homes
literally what? explain, also, how is that immune to the fact that all women are worthless whores now
>>
>>70284142
>makes thread about how nuclear family is dead, gone and never coming back
>is provided with the most viable alternative
>spazzes out and reeeeees because his question was answered under the assumptions he put forth
>is literal autist retard
>>
>>70284348
your "solution" doesn't solve my problem at all. You're just suggesting I give up.
>>
>>70284070
This.
This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.
>>
>>70283908

Almost ALL western women are filthy sluts and whores, but these >>70284039, >>70284070 suggestions are the most rational.

You can't "fix a woman" like /pol/ says. They will always be broken at heart. Just because some slut likes it when Chad dominates her in bed, doesn't mean she is "redpilled" at all. It just means she is a stupid slut.

It's truly over, and you best be concerned with yourself and tying up loose ends in your own life. Women are a lost cause.
>>
>>70284677
>but these >>70284039#, >>70284070# suggestions are the most rational.

>fuck men, become genetic dead-end faggot
>jizz in a cup, get artificially birthed baby, raise it without a mother figure
>rational
>>
>>70284384
how does it not solve your problem?

are you not provided with the opportunity to procreate?

are you not provided with the opportunity to raise a child and correct mistakes made in modern society with regard to child rearing and entitlement?

I will tell you what the real problem is here, you are the literal definition of a white knight, you want to "save" women, you want to "fix" women. You want to suck Ahmed the syrians jizz out of her pussy and claim it for yourself you fucking cuck.

Get over it, you said it yourself that women are not worth the effort but then get offended when you are told not to bother and instead seek alternative solutions.

Get bent cuck
>>
It goes in cycles

We'll have the nuclear family again in the future. Though it may just be our grandkids who have it and not us.

We should still push for it though
>>
>>70284322
As in multiple generations living in one home together.
>>
>>70284851
>you are the literal definition of a white knight, you want to "save" women,
no I don't you piece of shit.
>are you not provided with the opportunity to procreate?
you can jizz in literally any whore, doesn't mean I want that. Raising a child, creating a family, is a lot more than jizzing in a cunt. Are you people underaged?
>>
>>70284945
you still need good wives/mothers for that to work.
>>
>>70284957
>Are you people underaged?
nope, do you suffer from borderline personality disorder or are you bipolar? You have contradicted yourself now on two different occasions
>>
A child (to be healthy) needs a father, and mother figure.

Even if you ignore that important fact, you can't raise a child + work to provide at the same time, on your own. Unless you're a cuck who sends his children to some daycare bs all the time to have his children be raised by dumbass strangers.

Either way you lose if you don't have a women by your side who can be a decent mother and wife.
>>
>>70284322
A couple, his parents, his children, possibly a sibling. Multiple generations living in the same home, not difficult to understand.
>>70285000
Yes, but I wasn't addressing that detail.
>>
>>70284837

Oh, so you're telling me you want to court a used up slut instead? Alright, have fun with that.
>>
>>70285486
>I wasn't addressing that detail.
this entire thread, my main issue, is the fact that (almost) no woman today is fit for being a decent wife/mother. so your answer is irrelevant then

>>70285576
are you retarded? I'm saying I DON'T want to do that. that's the point of the thread retard.
>>
>>70283908
>adopt islam
>oppress women according to the teachings of mohammad
>restore nuclear family under islam

I don't like it, but it would work
>>
>>70285792
you don't need a religion for that, if the will of the people is there for such a thing to happen, you can change the standards of society.

That will is not there, so using a religion is impossible and irrelevant.
>>
Any (real) christian communities left? Ones that are not corrupted by degeneracy and judaism?
>>
>>70284236
this

"nuclear family" is code for atomization of whites and destruction of their extended family ties. what's in a name? everything
>>
>>70284070
literally this
>>
>>70283908
stupid bitch. if i ever caught my daughter doing that i would strip her and whip her till she curled up in a ball and cried on the floor. act like a slave nigger get beat like a slave nigger
>>
>>70284236
So you're saying it would go against families like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers in their interests to remain the top family.
>>
>>70283908
So what you fucking cuck? Id fuck her so hard she wouldnt be able to do these dances for weeks.
>>
>>70283908
I was also thinking this... But then I realized that I'm also the only real /pol/ person I know IRL & that /pol/ girls must also be out there.
Lets just keep searching.
>>
>>70287937
But niggers beat their kids
>>
>brainwash girls into dont need no man career cunts, making it impossible to find a decent wife
>make having children prohibitively expensive
>why aren't our citizens having children??
solution: start importing third world scum?????
>>
>>70283908
>tfw Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for less
>>
>>70283908
Came to post
Stephen Hawking moves smoother than that slut
She looks like a dog trying to fling a dangling turd off its ass
Least attractive "dancing" I've ever seen
>>
>>70285684

Calm down. I'm saying that the only options you have are >>70284039 and >>70284070.

Nothing else.
>>
File: 1459400436730.jpg (41 KB, 526x594) Image search: [Google]
1459400436730.jpg
41 KB, 526x594
>>70285792
In some regards, Sharia is actually pretty based. It's like an extreme MRA. Stoning bitches who trick men into raising other men's childrend
. Putting feminists in their place. And SJW's. Getting a woman for the price of 5 camels I wonder what the suicide rate is among muslim men.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.